Tina Tiny Tits - 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers

Maddy now started to gently pull and squeeze Tina's plump nipples. She moved on, tickling the sides of Tina's mini breasts, then her sides, until she reached that very sensitive triangle, using her nails to lightly scratch the skin, before lowering again to breach Tina's pussy groove, pushing the two halves apart to delve into the valley. Finally her fingers reached that wonderful bump that causes much delight.

All of a sudden Maddy stopped, allowing the two to swap roles. Tina, more hesitantly, allowed her fingers to rove the same path, finally massaging Maddy's clit. Their kissing was frenetic but, without any warning, the kissing and touching stopped. Both moaned delight but a happy climax was not yet in the equation.

Maddy sat down in the armchair, butt forward, legs wide apart. The pale pinkness of her pubis gave way to a deeper pink, pale red of her inner folds. Her clit was engorged, plain to see. But it was soon covered by Tina's mouth, her tongue probing, lapping, encouraging Maddy's clit to submit.

By now it was really late. We all knew, and Tina hurried her tongue. Maddy's blissful sighs and wild ripple of orgasmic delight came quickly. Again the two swapped. I saw my daughter's secret inner lips for the first time before they too were covered by Maddy's mouth. Tina was much more responsive. If she finger fucked herself then, I would think she had saved the cum for days if not weeks. The delight on her face and through was plain to see. Then Maddy's stopped.

"Uncle Mike, I don't think it should be me to make Tina cum. That job is rightfully yours."

I made to kneel and lick my daughters juicy, no very juicy honeypot, because her honey was truly flowing.

"No, Mike," said Maddy, as if the whole idea had been masterminded by her. "Tina will show you."

I sat on the sofa as Tina sat straddling me, as she had done just a short while before with our clothes separating our privates. This time though there were no clothes. Awkwardly at first, Tina allowed me inside her. It was a brand new position for me, but by careful manoeuvring we hit on the right way to ensure we both benefitted to the maximum. Tina was tight, very tight, but Maddy had ensured that my daughter was well lubricated. Minute by minute went by, our bodies slowly edging the way to blissful release.

Maddy was sat in the armchair, fingers busy, fingers moving so fast I thought my own wanking speed was nothing at all. Tina cried out first, a bolt of electric tingles shooting through her. Secondly later my jizz whizzed into Tina's secret cave. Maddy was a close third, letting out a small yelp as her second orgasm raced through her.

It had been a long, exhausting but very exhilarating day, for me, for the girls, and in a different way for Brenda. She had indeed taken a pill and was spark out, never moving as I undressed for a second time and rolled into bed.

Oh, and the panties in my pocket? The next morning I spent a while in the bathroom inhaling the scent as I wanked away recounting the evening before.

And yes, I did phone Maria.

grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers