Tina's Adventures

Story Info
The Seeing Eye Pussy - fact or fiction?
3.6k words
4.4
8.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of short stories inspired by pictures posted on a photo-sharing web site. The most important photograph was the first one which was a picture of 'Tina' in the 'doggie' position. Another photo-sharer had made this picture by editing the original photo: he added an eyeball 'pasted' between the lips of Tina's pussy.

Medical breakthrough announced!

Seeing Eye Pussy a success!

Univ. of West Vagina, Dec. 17, 2005

The medical school announced today that a major breakthrough in transplant surgery has been achieved.

As reporters and photographers swarmed around the female patient, known only as Tina X, the chief surgeon described the challenges the operating team faced.

"As you are no doubt aware, an eye needs an optic nerve bundle to transmit its signals to the brain. We quickly realized that we could not extend Tina's existing optic nerves connected, in my opinion, to two very beautiful eyes, to a place so distant.

"As we discussed this with Tina we all felt disappointed. She so wanted this operation. During a lull in the conversation I suddenly noticed that Tina seemed to be paying a lot of attention to young Dr. Paynee.

"What was that question? Oh yes, Dr. Paynee was the primary surgeon, under my supervision of course. He is French, and I pronounced his name as you would hear it in Paris. But it is spelled P - e - n - i - s. Yes, the 's' is silent.

"Anyway, I noticed long looks between them, and then I noticed a movement under her hospital gown. A movement that became more pronounced - Tina seemed to be quite uncomfortable, her face was flushed, her breathing erratic, her tits, I mean breasts, heaving. My medical interest took charge, I pulled aside her gown and we were all transfixed as we watched Tina's hands probing her very wet pussy, I mean vagina. I leaned closer for a careful study. I noticed her clitoris was quite erect and throbbing as she pinched it with a thumb and index finger.

"Yes, another question? It was her right hand, her left was almost totally buried in her twat, I mean, her vagina. Now please, allow me to continue, please hold your questions until I am through. Thank you.

"Where was I? Oh yes, I was studying closely Tina's actions. It soon became clear to me that she was suffering. Specifically, her clitoris was red and swollen. As a medical professional I knew that such swelling should not be allowed to continue. Unfortunately we were in a conference room without much in the way of medical supplies. And then my scout training came to mind, I don't know why, but I suddenly knew that a copious amount of saliva could soothe this poor, ravaged organ.

"I placed my mouth directly on it, Tina pulled her thumb and finger aside, and I swirled a good amount of saliva around it, using my tongue as an applicator.

"Imagine my surprise when Tina cried out, "I'm coming, bite my nipples harder!" I glanced up to see Dr. Paynee and Nurse Beaver both biting hard on Tina's aroused, hard nipples. I then received quite a shock as she squirted a considerable amount of pussy juice, I mean vaginal secretions, into my mouth.

"As I swallowed her copious emissions I found it quite refreshing. And then - Eureka. Tina's demonstration of her clitoris as a central component of her nervous system was the break-through we had needed.

"Dr. Paynee and I quickly sketched out the procedure. When we were done, we knew we had the solution. And with the wonderful, unanticipated benefit that Tina's new eye would be able to produce more flows of her delicious liqueur simply by watching what was happening to her!

"We explained this to Tina, she was beside herself with happiness and so we were soon treated to another wonderful exhibition of the power of her clitoris. I graciously let Dr. Paynee get the first mouthful of her cuntal flow. In fact, to tell the truth, I wasn't really able to position my mouth there as my hard throbbing phallus was completely embedded in her mouth. An interesting aside for you ladies - hum a tune when a cock is in your throat - you will have a prisoner of lust at your beck and call.

"So now ladies and gentleman of the press, please regain your composure, put some clothes on, so that I may show you the result of this experiment. May I present - Tina X!

Lots of shouted questions and flashes from cameras ensued. There was considerable jostling as both male and female members of the press got as close as they could to this amazing sight.

Finally one question rose to the surface, everyone wanted to know why Tina had wanted this.

In a quiet voice, sometimes halting as her emotions overcame her, she explained:

"I have always been interested in having erotic, sexual feelings. I so love to be swept away in a flood of sexuality, of wanton lust, of unrestrained passion. But I always felt that I could have even more powerful feelings, I could come like a banshee, I could never stop coming if I could see more. After all, our eyes are very important organs, they deliver so much to our brain. When I read about U.N.V.'s work in unusual transplant procedures I knew I had to try. And was I right!"

One slightly older reporter, who had piercing eyes, persisted. "You couldn't use mirrors?"

"I tried, but the bed was usually shaking so much they fell off."

"OK, I can see that, but what did you really want to see?"

Tina blushed, as she looked up at the reporter all there could see her nipples poking into the hospital gown. "Well this is for medical science, so I guess I can tell you. You see, I can look down while my pussy is being eaten, or fingered or fucked. I can see that. And I did like what I saw - it made me hot.

"But, but when I was really feeling hot, and lustful, and wanton, and my cunt was full of cum that even the best pussy eater could not tongue all of it out of me, when I was that beside myself with LUST, There was only one answer. I had to be fucked in the ass. And that is so hard to see. I really had to see it, to watch as the tongue got me wet there, as the hard, hard cock slowly forced its way in. I had to watch as my asshole twitched, and clenched, and finally swallowed that whole cock. And watch as it slid in and out, as my asshole clung to that hard cock, clung so tightly that an inward thrust pulled me into myself. With my new eye and seeing all this, I came so hard, and it lasted and lasted."

The news conference ended on that climactic note. An orgy of unprecedented scope ensued as everyone had been overcome by Tina's description. And fittingly, Tina was the center of attention as she received from three to five cocks simultaneously (an average of 2.3 cocks for 1.73 hours; total ejaculate, from both male and female, was estimated at 3.2 gallons).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New York City, New York February 9, 2006

The investigative agency of NASDAQ announced today the de-listing of the recent stock market sensation SEP since its price per share has fallen below $.25. The rapid rise and faster deflation of this stock was due in large part to the recently exposed hoax: the Seeing Eye Pussy transplant.

Asked to comment, chief investigator Dick Short explained that the news conference held by the medical staff at the University of West Vagina, at which the first person receiving the transplant known only as Tina X, was presented, was in fact, a total fabrication.

"It was the Frenchman, the alleged Dr. Penis, supposedly pronounced Paynee, who was the chief hoaxman", Mr. Short stated. "He was a very smooth talker, and with a little sleight-of-pussy, I mean hand, he was able to convince those people. He was helped by the overwhelming sexuality of Tina X, who could be convinced through smooth words and unmentionable caresses, that she was seeing something that wasn't there. Her lewd and lascivious mind was easily convinced, and so she too was duped by this charlatan.

"We are looking for him now. Please be on the lookout for a handsome young man, with a noticeable bulge running from his crotch to just above his knee. This bulge can be seen under either the left or right pant leg. Do not approach too closely, he is cocked and dangerous. That's all I have to say."

A spokesperson for Fucks Network did say: "I was at the news conference. I know what I saw. He was so big. How I managed to take it all in, I'll never know. But it was Tina X's stirring words, they so deeply touched me that I was naked and fucking in an instant. My goodness, it was so good." She continued to mutter and moan as she was led away, leaving behind a trail of garments.

Another Fucks Network spokesperson stated: "We are trying to find Tina X. We already have a prime time slot set for a new Reality show. Tina, if you can hear me, please contact us."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reprint from the national newspaper Yesterday / Tomorrow:

Feb 10, 2006

Tina X, the subject of a nation-wide search was located today by several producers from the Fucks Network. Her location is not being released, but as this picture shows she was definitely surprised by them.

Tina couldn't believe what she was being told. An anonymous source told this reporter what she heard.

"Tina, Tina, we are so glad we found you. Didn't you know we wanted to talk to you? We have such a proposition for you, one that we know you will love," said Cochran Smalls, the chief executive producer.

"What are you talking about, and what the hell are you all doing in my bathroom? Can't I ever get some quiet play time? Who are you?"

"Tina babe, I can call you babe can't I - We are network producers from Fucks Network, and we have had such a great idea for us and for you, You've got to say yes!" exclaimed the next producer, John Jones.

"I don't understand what you are talking about, now get out of here!" she shouted.

"Tina, let's be clear, we are from Fucks Network, we are important men, so don't play difficult with us - we deal with Hollywood types all the time. Since you clearly don't understand the opportunity, which was obvious to us, let me explain it to you." Mr. Smalls rather emphatically stated.

"As soon as we saw the tape of the University of West Vagina news conference where you were presented with your new Seeing Eye Pussy, we knew we had a new celebrity - you! Your natural way, your openness, your ability to let loose the wanton in other people, average people (if you can count reporters and people with cameras as average) - you are a major, major talent. We really don't care that the SEP was a hoax, and we hope that French doctor is caught, but we need you for our new show. Your eroticism, our production, it can't miss!"

Tina still looked puzzled, there were many details not yet clear, but she did hear the word 'show'. "What show?" she asked.

"We haven't exactly worked that out yet, we've run a few names up the flagpole, but we haven't decided yet. We want to fly you out to the coast, take a meeting or two with us, I'm sure with our network experience and your talent - why together, as a team, we will make entertainment history!" Mr. Smalls said, with Mr. Jones nodding in agreement.

"I don't know, I've got responsibilities, I've..." she began but Mr. Jones interrupted: "All expenses paid, take some vacation time, we can work on the weekend, come on, babe, live a little!"

"Well maybe, let me think about it. How can I reach you with my decision?"

"Don't worry, we'll call you every day to learn what you have decided."

Tina frowned, but her curiosity made her ask, "Tell me at least one of the names that went up the old flagpole."

"The early favorite was Fuck Factor, but we're wide open, as we hope you will be," Mr Smalls said as he reached into the tub and found that Tina was, in fact, open. "You can call me Coch!"

The Fucks Network producers finally exited the bathroom, leaving Tina to resume her playing while she thought about all she had heard.

"Maybe I will take some meetings with them, I've always wanted to see the Coast" she thought as another wet finger slid into her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina takes a meeting, or two, on the Coast

The flight out was not unpleasant, Tina thought, especially since I joined the mile-high club. Hubby was reluctant at first, but was soon convinced when she hummed "Fly Me to the Moon" while his cock was lodged in her throat. Familiar sex in an unfamiliar place - great, and with the possibility that someone would find them, would see her, with legs spread, getting well fucked - really great. Her nipples hardened a little as she replayed the scene in her head.

"Snap out of it!" she silently shouted to herself. She had to get dressed and get to the first meeting at Fucks Network. She again felt she had to pinch herself to see if this was a dream. The pinch convinced her but when the nipple cried out for more she found herself again squeezing and caressing her breasts.

"Holy cow, is there ever a time when I do or think of something besides sex?" She demanded of herself. "I'm not a slut, well not usually anyway."

With renewed determination she finished dressing, took one or two looks in the mirror "Wow, do I look hot in this black dress!" and left for the meeting.

She was effusively greeted by the chief honcho, Mr. Smalls himself. "I'll be damned if I call him Coch" she though to herself - "Hello Mr. Smalls."

"Hi, Tina, babe, welcome to The center of Hollywood - Fucks Network! Come on, let's get this meeting going, we are all so excited that you're here!" he almost shouted to her. The fact that he grabbed his crotch at the end of his greeting was further confirmation to Tina that Hollywood was not only strange but that Coch - Mr. Smalls was at the top of the strange list.

They entered a large room with comfortable chairs and chaises. There were three other men there - "more nutwork producers" she thought. She was hardly surprised as each man shook her hand and with a quick, obviously practiced move, pulled her to him so he could kiss her while fondling her ass. Her surprise quickly changed to anger - "Excuse me, what kind of a woman do you think I am?"

"Tina, Tina babe, this is Hollywood, this is Fucks Network - we're all friends here!" John Jones said as he relinquished his firm grasp on her cheeks.

Mr. Smalls intervened. "Sorry Tina, if you're not familiar with our style but remember we have all watched the tape of your Seeing Eye Pussy unveiling many, many times. Let's talk about the show!"

They all sat down, and Tina was soon overwhelmed as the ideas were almost shouted at her. Each producer was talking quickly, very quickly.

"Fuck Factor - you are the host, each show has new people on who have to show us their skills!"

"American Fantasy Fuck - each show has people on who have written in explaining, in great detail, who their fantasy fuck is. They have to tell more to the audience, who ultimately vote for the ..."

"Sex-Olympics - amateur sexual athletes compete in a variety of mandatory events. The three best scores then do a freestyle - the winner chosen by viewers calling in ..."

"We'll have two other judges, maybe professionals - like porn stars maybe, you'll be the chief judge. We can also have a guest judge, you know, someone plugging a movie..."

"Scoring will be based on skill, athleticism, endurance, positions (the more unusual the better), quantity of ejaculate - male and female, size, shape..."

"I can see spin-offs - early Prime Time, something like "T and A", or "Show Us Your Tits", or "Rock and Roll" - we can get some great product placement deals there - latest video, you know..."

"Tina, whatever the show format, your job, which will be so easy for you, we know, we watched that tape so many times, will be to help everyone lose their inhibitions. Granted, some people won't have any trouble, but when you get some normally shy girl to get up on stage and fuck two or three other people on TV, with cameras right in there, doing things she may have heard rumors about, then you have made everyone watching love you."

Tina's mind was spinning as she listened to these wild ideas. So wild, but she could see a young woman on stage, surrounded by throbbing cocks, making her picks... so wild!

"Everybody need something to drink?", Mr. Smalls asked as he buzzed for his executive assistant. The door opened and four beautiful women walked in carrying drinks. One had two glasses, she first approached Tina, and then Mr. Smalls. Each woman sat next to a producer, the show talk soon resumed.

"What about regional shows, you know tryouts to get to the national show? Make them specialize in what their region is known for?"

This idea was quickly rejected as everyone had difficulty coming up with a regional specialty. "Well midwest girls, there's lots of farm animals, you know horses..." "No way! Maybe next year if the ratings are great. You know, more exotic spinoffs..."


Tina suddenly noticed things were different - all of these ideas had distracted her. She watched in amazement as eaco of the four executive assistants sucked the cock of the man she had served the drink to. She had seen cock-sucking before, done it herself, but what was amazing was that the men seemed to not be affected at all - the ideas kept tumbling out. What was more amazing was the fact the four heads bobbing up and down were perfectly synchronized. Tina had never seen anything like this.

"Cascading fucking - we've got twelve couples on stage: the couple on the left - he starts to push his cock deep into her pussy. As it is one fourth in, the guy on his right starts the same movement, and so on. Audience members shout out the pattern to be used. We'll do a tie-in to math - show that we want everyone to be educated - the audience has to state the pattern as a percentage."

"Yeah, great, we'll use laser measuring devices - if a couple misses the percentage by too much they are eliminated."

"And the sponsors - we will have sponsors begging us. The pharmas - you know ED, condom manufacturers, the pharmas again - birth control, sex toy companies can finally be on, you know - "We's Dildos", hard-core porn..."

"No hard core porn. Viewers wouldn't stand for it. It's one thing to see cute Jenny from down the street letting her hair down, so to speak, but porn - it's just the mechanics - no passion, or badly acted, usually. See that's where you come in Tina, ..."

Tina had heard enough, she also was feeling very unsatisfied - no one was paying any attention to her. Mr. Smalls, who got where he was by being able to sense what other people were thinking, looked at Tina and knew he had to pull her in.

"Tina, babe, you know, you don't have to just be the judge. You can participate - pick out the cream of the crop, so to speak. And we will have a medical staff on hand to make sure everyone is healthy." With that he pushed the buzzer again, the door opened, and Tina received a new, almost shocking surprise as Dr. Paynee walked in, his bulge going down the left pant leg this time.

Tina immediately stood, but before rushing to greet him, she deftly removed her glorious breasts from the confines of her dress. She than ran to him. They were quickly in a passionate embrace. Tina then made a fateful decision, one that would lead to world-wide celebrity. "If I can fuck this hunk right now, in front of these people, some almost complete strangers, than maybe I can do it on the show!"

She pulled him to the nearest chaise, and was soon naked, as was he. Out of the corner of her eye she saw everyone watching, even the heads had stopped bobbing, they were looking too, but their hands were firmly grasping those cocks and moving up and down, in unison. "How do they do that?"

She had been so distracted by all of the talk that she hadn't realized how wet she was. She laid back, spread her legs, and looked deep into his eyes. Then the wonderful fuck began. She heard gasps as his cock sank fully within her. Her last clear thoughts were: "I'm going to be a star! I'm seeing stars! Fuck me!!"

12