Tina's Car Break Down

Story Info
Her car breaks down and she's rescued by a stranger.
2.2k words
4.05
58.1k
10
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started out after I left work, driving home. There was a detour, it was raining heavily and I took a wrong turn.

In fact, the rain seemed like it couldn't come down any faster.Just as I got about three miles down the road, my car started to splutter, and tragically just stopped.

Crap! I just had it in the shop for tune ups and everything was fine. I came to a stop, wondering what the hell I wasgoing to do. I sat and waited to see if perhaps, by some miracle, it might just start again.

No such luck. I took my cell from my purse and called the auto shop. It barely rang and on came irritating voice that there's no one here to take your call at the moment and to please leave your name and phone numbe and that they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ok, I will wait till the morning to go to the shop. My friend should be at home, I thought. Just as I finish dialing her number ,the cell went dead. Great! Just what I need.

Now what? I can spend the night in the car or walk back up this long road with the rain now pouring down so hard, you could not see a thing.I put on my hazard lights, hoping that anyone could see the flashing through the rain, in case someone would drive by.

I must have sat more than an hour but not one single car drove by. Again, I could spend all night in the car or take a chance and walk the road, maybe some houses where I could make a call?

With just a little short summer dress on, off I went on my adventure. I must have walked at leaset half a mile, soaked to the skin.

My dress was so wet, you could see right through it. Hell, I might as well have been naked. So it figured that I saw lights from a car coming up behind me.

I waved my hands, hoping it might stop. But it went straight by, me cussing to myself. But then the car stopped just a few yards further on . And my hopes raised as I saw it reverse back toward me.I started to run toward it when it stopped, the brake lights blinding me. I approached the car and door opened.

"Come in my dear," a female voice said.

"I'm really wet! I don't want to wet up your seats,"I said .

"Please get in."

So without another word, I climb inside. I didn't want to argue as the rain continued.

"Thank you so much! I was just about to give up and walk back the other way, as I didn't see any houses," I tell the woman. But then I started to shiver from the cold and me being soaked.

She put her coat around me and I nodded my head in thanks. I couldn't speak at the moment because my jaw started chattering in cold.

"Was that your car back up the road about a mile?" she asked awhile later.

By this time I was warm enough to not chatter my jaw. "Yes afraid so. Damn thing only came out of the shop today."

"How far away do you live?" she asked.

"Quite a few miles from here, I am sorry to say."

"Well we live just half a mile up this road. Sorry my name is Kate. My husband's name is John," she said.

"My name is Christina. But everyone calls me Tina for short. I honestly don't know what I would have done had you not come along. I can never thank you enough."

"Nice name," Kate said.

She turned off the road into this gate way and up a long sweeping drive. Away off the road, the house came into view.

"Nice house," I said. It really was lovely. We went inside and I saw her husband John in the kitchen fixing something to eat. I waved hello.

"Kate, I wonder if I can call a cab from your phone? My cell died on me."

"Tina, no cabs, or anybody will come out tonight my love. The bridge to pass over was washed out with water covering it with all this rain."

"Oh so it looks like a long walk home for me then," I said.

And I burst into tears. I normally don't cry but this was all too much. A bad day at work, my car dying after being in the shop, my cell dying, and the damn rain. Taking me in her arms, Kate stroked my hair.

"Now lets not have tears Tina. You must stay with us till morning, and I don't want to hear arguments about it. But first let's get you out of these clothes."

"And let's get you into the shower before you catch death from a cold. Can't have that can we?"

She took my hand, leading me to the bathroom and she started to help me undress. I was naked and in the shower bef ore long.I heard Kate call out for John to bring me a big towel.

Which means he'd most likely walk into the bathroom. And see me totally naked. But at this point I was exhausted emotionally and mentally and was enjoying the warmth of the water.

Kate had also stripped off her clothes and joined me in the shower. She began washing my back. I was going to protest, but she wass being so generous.

And for some reason, my cunt was getting all warm and tingly. I always thought I was bisexual.

I had experimented in college a few times and found I loved to fuck with women every bit as much as any man.In fact, I love a nice big cunt opening, me licking it until there is cum inside my mouth.

She told me to turn me around now and began washing my breasts. They are decent sized, with large nipples that where now standing out long and hard.

Kate got on her knees, washing my lower body and legs as if I was her own young daughter.

"You shave I see," she said. "It suits you . With having such a nice, big cunt like you do."

My eyes were closed, enjoying the feel of her fingers which were going deep inside my now very wet cunt.

And something made me open my eyes.John was standing there, watching his wife wash me. But somehow, it was all so natural. Kate finished washing me. Taking the towel, she began to pat me dry and then lead me into the bedroom.

I was sitting on the end of the bed, naked, while John was standing there. I could see his big cock standing out long and hard. Kate came in.

"You won't need panties tonight," she said. "After all, no one but us will be seeing you. I wish my breasts were as big as yours and my nipples as long. I see my John loves them."

"How?" I ask teasingly.

"You see his cock swell out long and hard. He must be having very horny thoughts," she said."You might be lucky later, who knows."

I didn't ask when later was. Kate stood there staring at me and then cleared her throat.

"Alright then Tina. Time for a bit of food. Come with me!" She handed me a nightgown. A transparent nightgown.

"Uh Kate...maybe another one? You can um, see a lot."

Kate laughed. "Oh don't worry! John's seen lots of women naked. one more won't be any different."

"Maybe not to him but what about us. Me. You?"

"we have an open marriage Tina. We both do our own thing with other partners. We are what you call swingers. Are you a swinger Tina?"

"No, " I spit out.

"Oh but you don't know what fun it can be Tina! Both john and I do it every weekend. In fact we have friends over to our house tomorrow night if you want to stay and join in or just watch."

I stammered, "Well I don't know about that. I wonder what my boyfriend would think of that." But then again he did know I was bisexual and had other kinky factors.

"Maybe he is open minded and would even join us."

At this point we were sitting down at the table, ready to eat. My stomach growled. It'd been a long time since lunch.

We ate the food John had made and the wine was flowing fast. All the wine was making my head swim. John was looking at my tits and my nipples standing out long and hard. Kate kept putting more wine in my glass. I went to say no more but it was too late, my glass was full again. And I'm a light weight too!

John stood up. "Tina, would you like to see one of our vacation films?"

"Oh Tina you'll love it, I'm sure!" Kate butted in. "We go away with friends on a trip and stay in our own private bungalow. It can sleep ten but we sometimes share with more people, as you will see. Oh but first lets show Tina our friends' home where we go some weekends."

Between the exhausting day, the warm shower, the warm food in my belly and the wine, I was drowsy and past the point of caring what I did.

"Take Tina to our basement John," Kate said. "I have to tend to the dogs."

She left the room and John took my hand leading me to the basement. It was converted into a media room from what I could tell, with a big screen on the wall and seating all around. But there was a big bed in the corner. Odd, I thought. I know their bedroom is upstairs.

John turned on the tv and put a DVD in to play. Sitting on the couch, John patted the spot next to him.

"Sit here next to me Tina." I sat down and he took my hand. On came the picture of John and Kate naked. It was the sight of John's cock standing out long and hard that took my breath away.It must have been near ten inches long. But it was the thickness that made me lick my lips. Never had I seen a cock this big. Not any boyfriend's.

John asked if I was alright. My breathing was low and heavy. My boyfriend is long distance and I have not had sex for such a long time. I could feel my cunt was super slick already. Here I was, drunk and drowsy. And watching what I believe would be considered a soft porno.

John got closer to me and put his arm around me. He began kissing my neck. I was without a doubt turned on. John knew it. He had my nightgown up and was fingering my cunt which was so very wet. In fact, my juices were dribbling out of me. The next thing I knew, John had taken out his cock and placed my hand onto it. He put his hand over mine, guiding it and making me rub my hand up and down, giving him a hand job. He lifted me up , pulling off my nightgown, leaving me naked.

"Kiss it Tina," he growled, pulling my head down towards his cock. I could see precum flowing out of the tip of his cock. I began licking it, encouraged by John's words telling me to open my mouth and take it in. It was like I was someone else doing this to John's cock. Like an out of body experience.

He got me up, positioning me on my hands and knees facing the tv. I felt his cock enter my cunt, just about an inch, teasing and stretching my cunt open. Just then Kate came into the room , wearing nothing but a see through nighty much the same as mine. John had me down doggie style, like I was his bitch in heat . That's what I felt like, presenting my ass up in the air, cunt ready for fucking.I was hot and horny and drunk.

Then Kate joined in with him . She opened a drawer by the bed, taking out a big black strap on double dildo. She got up behind me as John pulled out of my slick cunt. Kate pushed this real big thick double headed dildo in me. She pushed inside of my wet cunt. I felt something wet shoot deep inside my cunt then more. Kate told me it was a squirting dildo that shoots cum like lube . It was as if I had been fucked and a man cumming deep inside my cunt . It was giving me a real feeling like being spunked up for real.

Well this made me cum not once but over and over. I thought I would never stop. But finally I did stop, passing out for a bit. I came to with John kissing me and Kate was licking my open cunt lips. John picked me up and carried me to the bed. It turned out to be one very long night of fucking with both John and Kat.

She still wearing the very large black strap on cock, fucking my cunt for all it was worth with and John licking my asshole, making me cum so hard. It was the filthiest thing I have had done to me but the most rewarding fuck of my life. This was just the start of my new life with John and Kate.