Tina's Daddy Takes Control

Story Info
Tina's sulking over being dumped makes her Daddy mad!
1.7k words
4.21
81.8k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers

This is an old story (early 2000s I think, but maybe older) that I have copied from an old physical copy. I have plenty more to post, so hopefully people will like this even though it's maybe not quite up to my current standards of writing. I have made some changes from the original, but mainly just grammatical corrections etc...

Please check out my later stories posted as Robert_Anthony

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER 18!

*****

Tina slammed the bedroom door and flung herself onto her bed. The tears came quickly and she buried her head in her pillow, cursing her boyfriend for being such a pig. He had been hassling her to have sex with him for several months, but Tina wasn't ready. He had asked her to suck him off instead, but she'd dismissed that idea as well. Eventually, inevitably it seemed, Darren had found another girl who was more prepared to give him what he wanted and Tina had found herself well and truly dumped.

"Fucking BASTARD," howled Tina into her pillow as her father cautiously opened the bedroom door.

"Err, Tina, darling..." began her father. "Are you alright love?"

"No, just leave me alone," wept the girl.

Ian withdrew slowly from the room, but he was reluctant to go as his daughter's skirt was wrapped around her waist leaving the backs of her smooth, long legs and white panties in plain view.

"Are you sure you don't want anything sweetie..." he offered.

"No, go away... you're all the same. All men are PIGS!"

Ian felt slightly affronted by his daughter's comment and took a step forward into the room.

"Well that's not entirely fir, or true Tina..."

"Yes it is, now leave me alone!"

Ian took one last look at Tina's gorgeous legs and shapely arse before leaving her alone. He headed straight for the toilet, rubbing his cock through his trousers as he walked.

For the next week Tina was a nightmare. She had nowhere much to go and instead seemed to devote her entire time to moping around and being a complete pain in the arse to the rest of the family. The following Saturday, Ian's wife Cara had taken Tina's sister to visit her Grandmother. Usually Tina would be expected to go as well, but as she was in such a foul mood even her mother gave up on her and left her alone with her father instead.

It was quite a drive to Grandma's house, and Tina knew her mother wouldn't be back for a while yet, and so she decided to set aside the list of chores she had been left and settle down in front of the TV.

"Tina," said her father from another room. "Have you done those chores your mother left you?"

"No," replied Tina, in a voice that suggested she wasn't much minded to do them now or later.

"Well, you'd better get them done soon and I want to watch the TV in a bit so don't start getting comfortable in there."

"Fuck off," muttered Tina... slightly louder than she had actually intended.

Ian appeared behind her.

"I heard that."

"Good," said Tina sulkily.

Ian leant over the sofa and grabbed his daughter's wrist.

"You're not too old to be put over my knee you know."

"Just you try it!" Tina snarled.

Rising to the challenge, her father yanked her across the sofa and quickly manoeuvred her over his lap.

"Right then Tina, I've had about enough of you this week. You're making everyone miserable with your moods and I want you to pack it in, right now."

He placed his thick, strong forearm across the girl's shoulder blades to hold her down and raised his right arm.

"Get off me," cried Tina.

"Not a chance," growled Ian as he brought his palm down hard on Tina's pert young ass.

"Owwwwwwww!" Cried Tina as her father started laying into her good and proper.

After a fair few smacks, Ian lifted the girl's skirt up and yanked her panties down hard.

"I don't think you're getting the full benefit with these in the way."

"No please, please STOP!!" Begged the girl.

Ian just laughed derisively at her.

"Your mother told me why in you're in such a pissy bloody mood and it's pathetic."

"But he wanted me to have sex with him!" Moaned the girl.

"So what?" Said her father. "What do you expect if you keep prick teasing him all the time?"

"I did NOT!"

"Sure you did, what about all those tops that show off your belly and those skirts that barely cover your arse? Poor lad must've been beating himself senseless at home."

"Daddy!!"

Ian paddled Tina's arse some more with his palm as he realised that his own cock was as hard as a rock beneath his daughter's belly. He wondered if she could feel it sticking into her, but the thought soon passed as he stared down at his daughter's quivering, red tinged flesh. Then Ian realised that he could smell something, he could smell her pussy. She was soaking wet...

"You dirty little slut..." he whispered as he pulled her legs apart to reveal her dripping slit.

Tina didn't know why she was so wet, she hadn't been spanked for many years and certainly didn't remember enjoying it previously. She felt her father's hand slide slowly down between her legs and she tensed and then groaned as she felt his fingers brush against her slippery pussy lips.

Ian smiled at his daughter's response and felt his cock pulse as his fingers probed the girl's moist hole, while Tina's eyes closed as she felt her cunt stretch to accommodate her father's large fingers.

"Please don't Daddy..." muttered the girl with zero conviction.

"You like it don't you Tina."

"No..." lied the girl.

"Ian smacked her arse once more.

"You might at least try and lie convincingly, you little whore."

Tina felt her father slide his fingers further inside her tunnel and gasped when she felt his thumb nuzzling against her asshole.

"Oh, you like that don't you baby..."

Tina tried to push herself off her father's lap and taking him by surprise she half succeeded. She ended up on the floor looking up at her father. He stood over her now, looking down and slowly unzipped his trousers, then reached inside to free his aching dick.

"Don't be scared baby, I won't hurt you... you know you want to touch it, don't you?"

Tina was embarrassed beyond words, but she was also feeling incredibly horny. Slowly she pushed herself up until her father's prick hung right in front of her face. Ian moved closer and put his hand on her head, pulling her gently towards his waiting stalk.

He looked down at her, his cock hovering just above her trembling lips.

"Go on," he said. "Take it slow to start with..."

Tina gulped hard and then opened her mouth, slowly taking the head of her father's cock between her lips. She was surprised at how smooth the skin felt on her tongue and how it didn't really taste of anything much at all, save for a particular musky scent with only seemed to make her pussy drip even harder.

Above her, Ian watched as his meaty cock disappeared into his daughter's willing mouth. He had dreamed of this so many times, but now that it was happening it was all he could do not to blow his load straight down her throat.

"Yeah, that's good baby... use your tongue some more, on the tip. Swirl it around."

Tina was starting to get used to pleasuring her father when suddenly he told her to stop. He knew he had to fuck her soon or he would cum in her mouth, it was that simple.

"Bend over the sofa baby," Ian instructed.

Tina reluctantly moved into position as instructed, but self-consciously pulled her skirt back down over her arse as she did so.

Ian knelt down behind her, pushing the offending skirt out of the way as he did so. Tina's knickers were still halfway down her thighs and he pulled them further down before putting his hands on her arse and spreading her cheeks to expose her asshole and her cute little pink pussy.

"Beautiful," he said as he bent forward and pushed his face between her legs.

Tina felt his tongue swirl over her cunt lips a few times and then a finger push it's way inside her. She was still soaking wet and the finger quickly pushed deeper into her with little in the way of resistance. She started to push back against it and Ian took this as a sign of compliance, moving upwards he probed her ass gently with his tongue while he continued to finger her, preparing her for his cock.

Tina tensed when she felt her father's tongue slavering against her tight hole, but after a few moments she relaxed and realised it wasn't all bad. Her father's fingers were working their magic in her pussy and when she felt him move behind her and press the tip of his cock against her slippery hole she pressed back eagerly, wanting him inside her.

"Please Daddy," she groaned wantonly. "Stick it in me, please..."

"Stick what in you baby... say it. Say you want my cock inside you."

"I want it..."

"No, say it properly."

"I want your cock inside me Daddy."

Ian slammed his cock inside her vice-like hole and felt his balls churning immediately. He knew he couldn't last more than a few thrusts and rather than try to fight he gave in to his urge to fuck her and fill her cunt with his mess. He slammed into her again and again, holding her tight as he pounded her virgin hole. He lasted barely a minute before he tensed up and exploded inside her, pounding her hard as he unleashed a torrent of cum inside her silky smooth twat.

"That was incredible," sighed Ian as he caught his breath, looking down at his daughter still squirming beneath him, his cum already leaking from her well fucked cunt.

"Now get yourself cleaned up and get those chores done before your mother gets back."

He stood up and slid his cock back inside his pants.

"You're mine now, do you understand, you don't need any silly boyfriends any more. Daddy will take care of you... now get on with those chores and then Daddy will show you something you're really going to like."

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers