Tina's First Time

Story Info
Tina finally gets what she has spent her whole life craving.
2k words
4.27
35.4k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fred31267
Fred31267
15 Followers

Tina was excited. Finally it was going to happen, The Voice had issued her instructions and she had followed them exactly. She was wearing her favorite knee length blue dress, the one that made her eyes stand out so piercing when she was looking down her nose at the boys who would dare approach and ask her out. On her feet were sturdy three inch platform shoes, raising her up to a elegantly commanding 5'11" height while under the dress she was wearing fishnet stockings and her leopard print bra and panty set. She had never worn fishnets before, they made her legs tingle and felt so sexy on her skin.

Arriving at the mall she headed directly to the book store, proud to have been given this task, despite the common nature of it. In the store she started searching faithfully for the book, but after ten minutes was beginning to grow frustrated. Then The Voice spoke from behind her, making her knees weak and her insides fill up with butterflies, "Looking for this miss?" it asked as he held out the book.

"Yes Sir, it is thank you," she managed to whisper taking it from his hard looking hands.

"I believe you were going to purchase that?" The Voice asked, further melting her insides.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," she responded automatically and made her way to the cashier where she made the purchase. He was patiently waiting at the store entrance when she finished the transaction and she hurried over.

"Come along" he commanded and set off at a fast pace for an older gentleman with short legs, Tina had to rush to keep up but was mindful to remain half a step behind and too his left. He did hold the door for her to exit the mall, and he helped her into his full sized van handing her up into the seat and fastening her seat belt for her before moving to the drivers side and getting in himself.

He drove in an unnerving silence, allowing Tina to grow more and more nervous as her mind went over all the possibilities of what he would do with her. The drive was only about 20 minutes, but seemed much longer. Finally he pulled off the road onto an isolated farm, driving straight into the barn before shutting the van off. Getting out he closed the big overhead doors before letting Tina out of her seat belt and handing her down from the van.

"Are you sure you are ready Tina?" he asked in The Voice. Her mouth was dry and she was so scared, but so excited to be here at last.

"Yes Sir." she replied meekly.

Taking her firmly by the hand he lead her under one of the main support beams which was fitted with many hooks and pad-eye bolts. Placing her left wrist in a padded cuff he secured it to a chain going through one of the eyes and across to another before it came down on her right. Here he pulled the chain tight, bringing her left arm up high, then secured it to her right cuff forcing both of her arms up about 30 inches apart at the wrist.

Next he fitted an ankle cuff to each leg, forcing her legs even wider than her arms, so wide in fact that part of her weight was now being supported by her wrist cuffs. "Hold this ball in your fingers," The Voice commanded, "that is your distress signal, as long as you hold the ball I can do as I please with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Tina whispered, unable to make any louder sound. This was it, she was at his disposal from now on and she knew it.

Behind her she could here him opening and closing drawers on the large tool chest in front of the van, but she could see nothing. The anticipation was hard to bare, but she had waited so long for this day. Finally he appeared close behind her, he moved so quietly for such a male man that it was a shock when she realized he was there.

His hands reached up and then she saw it, a huge cold steel knife in his hand! He grasped the left sleeve of her dress and pulled it tightly away from her skin, then sliced it all the way to the collar of her dress in one smooth fluid move. The knife was so sharp it parted the fabric like warm butter with no resistance. He then repeated the maneuver on her right, cutting from wrist to collar in one silky smooth move.

Pushing her head forward and flipping her hair over her shoulders he pulled back on the cloth of her collar and sliced upward through both sides at once causing the dress to fall and pool around her knees. From there it was but a moment before, now cut top to bottom as well, it was pulled loose and tossed onto the floor directly in front of her.

Oh, the knife felt so cold on her skin when it appeared back at her throat, before sliding across her shoulder and under her left bra strap where a quick upward tug parted the fabric. Trailing across her upper back the knife was still so cold and hard as it slid between her shoulder blade and the bra strap on the other side before once again parting it with a sharp upward yank.

Tina whimpered, but the ball was firmly grasped in her left hand and she was not at all inclined to let go of it. The knife next came down between her breasts, and despite the clasp being in the back soon parted the front causing the bra to fall to the ground.

The knife disappeared, but then she felt his hard male hands grasping the elastic band on her panties on the left side where they were seemed together. Suddenly his strong hands ripped the fabric straight down the seem, parting her panties and letting them fall down her right leg to the ankle cuff.

The next move was for him to say, in a low throaty voice right at her ear "Almost ready. Remember to keep an accurate count or it will be twice the price." His strong hands then reached up and snapped bracer cuffs in place just above her elbows on each upper arm.

Releasing her wrists from the overhead chain allowed her to come down off of her toes as her arms were brought behind her back. Each wrist was secured to the opposite bracer causing her arms to be bottom side up, with her palms exposed.

Making sure he could see the bright red ball firmly held in her left hand he bent her over and stepped around so that he was standing with his right hip against her left ribs and his right thigh putting pressure on her naked left thigh. Then it happened. His hard hand struck so fiercely on her left ass cheek she knew without a doubt he meant it with all his being.

"One!" she cried out suddenly, realizing this was NOT the time to be silent.

"Two... Three... Four... Five," the swats all rained down on her left side, from the top of her ass to the upper back of her thigh. After five he paused and caressed her hot skin, the stings were so deep, it felt like they reached all the way to the bone.

"Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve... " she was gasping by the last and He paused again to caress her hot hot skin and admire the pretty rose color that was rising.

"Thirteen... Fourteen... Fifteen... Sixteen... Seventeen... Eighteen... Nineteen... Twenty... Twenty One!" she called out the last with a sense of relief, he had been telling her for weeks that the first time would be a birthday spanking, one for every year she had lived without Him.

After a pinch right on the curve where her ass and thigh met He stepped back and walked around to her other side. Before starting he removed the ball from her left hand and moved it to her right where once again it was plainly visible.

"Twenty-Two... " on her right cheek seemed more intense because this side had been totally ignored up until now, but she was determined to make it all the way through.

"Twenty-Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... " she nearly sang out, getting into the whole experience on a deeper and deeper level, until it happened.

"Thirty-Six... Thirty-Seven... Thirty-Eight... Forty... Forty-One... Forty-Two!" Done, she thought, for just a moment.

Then she heard him growl "THIRTY-NINE!" and the hardest blow of them all hit. "That means you have earned Double Tina."

She was shocked, scared, and yet so incredibly wet from the 42 she had received already. For just a moment she hesitated, almost dropping the ball before tightening her grip once again, determined to make it through everything she had committed herself for.

As soon as He saw her grip on the ball tighten he took action, raining hard blows all over her ass on both sides as fast and as hard as he could with both hands. This time he bellowed out the numbers himself, making sure the count was dead accurate. Unlike the first time however the blows were fast, merciless, and random, not timed and broken up with pauses to allow her to get through it more gently.

Finally, in under a minute it was over, her ass positively felt like it was on fire and about to consume her. Then he stepped back and without his support she fell helplessly to her knees on the ruined dress, sinking down until her face was on the cold floor as she bawled helplessly into the blue fabric.

He waited for a full minute as the second hand crept around the dial of the wall clock before stepping back in to take his reward. She still firmly clutched the ball in her right hand, despite her agonized ass and tears of shear pain pouring off her face she was more sexually excited than ever before in her life.

Incredibly she felt on the verge of orgasm, yet not a single touch had gone to her groin nor even her breasts. His strong hands gripped the hair on the back of her head, roughly pulling her up onto her knees. Her arms still chained behind her back she was presented with a very hard cock at her face, and instinctively she began to worship it with her mouth, the symbol of the ultimate male to whom she had pledged herself this day.

Hungrily she sucked in his flesh, and he kept a firm grip in her hair guiding her just the way he liked it. Faster and deeper he pumped, as excited by her spanking as she had been and excepting her oral worship as his just reward for what he had taught her this day, about herself, and about Him.

Much sooner than she expected it He erupted into her hot wet mouth, taking his pleasure hard and fast, but reveling in his power over her body. "Cum for me like a good slut!" he growled as his seed was pumping into her mouth, and without reserve she sucked harder.

Sliding his leg forward he ground her down on the top of his foot. Sopping wet her primed and ready cunt spasmed, sending a shock through her clitoris and pushing her into the most powerful orgasm of her life.

The next hour was blur, but before she knew it Tina found herself standing beside her car in the mall parking lot. The blue dress she was wearing appeared to be the same one she had arrived in, and if it were not for the burning ache when she sat down she might have convinced herself it had all just been a phone fantasy once again.

Fred31267
Fred31267
15 Followers