Tina's First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Three weeks after the barn, Tina gets a surprise.
2.1k words
4.42
19.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fred31267
Fred31267
15 Followers

This chapter takes place three weeks after the first encounter and is basically a romantic event, no physical BDSM is in this chapter.

***********************

It is three weeks after the Barn , Tina has gotten a new call.

"Tina, I was very pleased with how brave you were, you handled yourself excellently and you are to be rewarded."

"Be at the south Mall entrance at 3 PM Friday; Wear a black skirt and sheer red blouse, with pastel bra and panties."

"Wear flats this time as you will be traveling and we should be comfortable."

"Yes Sir."

So at 3 PM He walks up to Tina, holding a velvet box in his hands her gift, a heavy blue turquoise necklace with matching earring's.

The heavy pendent hangs against her chest, baby blue, and along with the earrings really makes her blue eyes stand out.

"You look stunning today Tina, thank you for giving me the pleasure of your company." He says, smiling.

"Thank you Sir, you are too kind, and the jewelry is such a surprise!" she responds feeling a thrill pass through her body as he fastens the heavy pendent around her neck.

Now that she is properly bejeweled He leads her to His van where He hands her up into the passenger seat and does up her seat belt for her, very proper, before moving around and climbing in Himself.

Leaving the mall He quickly enters the freeway and heads north, then west on 80-90 to I-75, where He again heads north.

During the entire three hour van ride He talks softly to Tina, telling her about His pride in her decision to accept the full treatment during there last time together, and how well she preformed her oral duties, and how tonight is her just reward.

But to be a big reward it must be a surprise, just know that you are safe because He may hurt you, but never harm you. He runs through every detail of her last experience in graphic detail from the time He picked her up in the book store right through dropping her off back at her car in the parking lot at the Mall.

About 7 PM they arrive in Royal Oak Michigan where the van exits the freeway and enters a Red Lobster parking lot. Dinner reservations have been made and Tina is escorted in by the Voice.

When the waitress comes to the table He places her order for her first, "The lady will have Shrimp Scampi with a Strawberry Daiquiri, I will have the baked Catfish, with water. Also a slice of this," He says pointing to the menu where the waitress can see but Tina can not.

After they have eaten lightly the waitress brings the dessert, Key Lime Pie, which He proceeds to feed to Tina one modest bite at a time until she has eaten the entire piece.

When the pie is all gone He stands up and pulls her chair back for her, whispering quietly "Use the restroom and meet Me at the entrance."

"Yes Sir." she whispers back, pleased that He has been such an attentive gentleman all day. It is so rare for her to be treated like a lady, and it stirs up emotions deep inside that have lain dormant for many years.

When she arrives at the front of the store He escorts her back to the van where He again hands her in and fastens her securely.

He then drives a few miles cross country to the arena and says, "Open the glove box, the tickets are in there."

Inside the envelope are two third row tickets to the Toby Keith concert which starts at 8:30.

"Oh Sir, how did you manage this! You know how much I love TK!"

He smiles a mysterious smile, glad that she is happy with the surprise. This evening took a lot of finagling to put together, but after discovering just how responsive she is to his presents H deemed it worth the expense, both in time and money.

The concert is excellent, TK puts on a wonderful performance and Tina is very happy.

After the concert the Voice takes Tina back to the van and hands her up into the passenger seat before getting in Himself. About 10 PM they arrive at a nice Holiday Inns and Suites where He helps Tina out of the van and leads her up to a very nice suite. He rented it for all weekend before going to pick her up this morning.

After locking and bolting the door He takes Tina into His arms and gives her a gentle closed mouthed kiss before asking, "How do you like your evening so far?"

"Oh its been just Wonderful Sir, I don't know how I can ever thank you!"

"I have a few idea's," He replies and kisses her again. Then again, deeper, more passionately. By the end of the third kiss He is exploring ever nuance and fold of Tina's mouth, sucking on her tongue and enjoying the way she is surrendering totally to His control of her mouth.

After several more minutes of truly deep passionate kissing her, He breaks free and starts nibbling His way along her jaw line to her neck. Licking and suckling lightly He finds His way to where her neck smoothly joins into her shoulder and lightly bites it with a growl deep in His throat making her moan.

"I don't think you need clothes any more tonight Tina," He says low and fiercely into her ear.

"Yes Sir," she replies, "you're right!" and quickly strips off the dress and her undergarments.

He has stripped all but his boxers off as she undressed and now pulls her back into His arms for more kisses, deep and probing, while His hands roam her naked flesh at will, tweaking and fondling everywhere He can reach in this position.

Kissing and nibbling the opposite side of her neck He guides her to the bed where He gently lays her down on her back. Stepping back He seats Himself on the bed and begins massaging her feet, using a bottle of scented oils He had previously concealed under the edge of the bed.

"Mm," she moans, enjoying the feel of His hands relieving all of the tension in her feet, then her ankles. Working His way up her calves He pauses occasionally to put more oil on her naked skin so that there is absolutely no friction, just firm smooth strokes that eliminate all tension and leave her ever so relaxed. He moves His way up her thighs, concentrating on the soft sensitive inner surfaces that respond as a good woman always does, by increasing her arousal even further.

Getting to her womanhood He skirts the area gently but carefully, never touching her vulva or even her blond landing strip, before branching out to massage both hip bones and up her flanks. Moving across her tummy He finds a few nerve induced knots and works them out before proceeding up her rib cage. Again carefully avoiding the erogenous zone of her Breasts and nipples He strokes all over her rib cage and even straight up between her breasts over her skin.

"Oh Sir...," she sighs, wanting more but not getting it because to Him the massage is the next necessary step in her evening. Across her shoulders and upper arms He proceeds, kneading all the knots out of her arms before slicking His hands again with oil where He proceeds to her throat, ever so gently massaging all around, careful not to scare her with any hint of choking or breath play as that would ruin all His prior efforts.

Once He has finished with her face, finally reaching her scalp at the top of her forehead, He feels she is ready. Sliding down the bed He scoops her Breasts into His hands, massaging them deeply before working His way up to the Areolas and finally the nipples themselves, gently manipulating and tweaking them to extreme sensitivity, before sliding down her body and cupping a hand under each knee, which He then raises and spreads as far as Tina can comfortably handle. There before Him is the reward for all His efforts.

Tina's pussy is totally drenched, swollen open and begging for attention. Lowering Himself between her legs He dives right in, licking, sucking and probing her cunt as deeply as His tongue will reach before giving her the next surprise. Covering her vulva firmly with His mouth He ghost fucks her, forcing air deep into her cunt like a super long tongue of warm untouchable pleasure.

Once her pussy is sufficiently full of air He begins rhythmically blowing and sucking the air in and out stroking the warm air column in and out like a ghostly cock.

Tina is moaning and squirming, on the verge of losing control after a few minutes of this, so He decides it is time. Sucking all the air out He can He moves His mouth up and sucks her clit between His teeth, where He nibbles on it lightly while strumming with His tongue. Tina explodes into immediate intense orgasms, but He doesn't let it end with one, or even two. By quickly slipping down and lapping up her juices he allows her clit to orgasm lightly without becoming hypersensitive, then moves up and induces a second orgasm. Again slipping down to lick and nibble her lower lips while the second orgasm passes through her clit lightly before finally, He pushes her over the edge into a mind shattering third, concentrating on her clit through the whole powerful explosive orgasm.

After she comes down a bit she realizes He has turned her on her side and is spooned up behind her, cradling her tingling body in His strong arms, with His right leg lightly wrapped over her legs and pulling them back against His left leg. His hard cock, still safely ensconced in His boxers, nestles against her ass as His left arm supports her head and His right wraps across her rib cage, making her feel safe, secure and totally loved.

Fifteen minutes later He urges her to take a quick shower to refresh herself so that they can talk for a bit.

He invites her to sit at the table and asks if she has had a good evening up to this point. She is very bubbly about how much fun she has had and what a good time it has been.

"Tina," he says becoming very serious, "I am glad you have enjoyed the evening, that was certainly my intent. Now we need to talk about your future, or our future, depending on what you decide. This," he says pulling out a laminated sheet of paper, "is my ten requirements for any masochist who wishes to develop a more than casual relationship. Look it over and tell me what you think."

1) A masochist must be honest from the moment she begins communicating with a Sadist. Never lie about relationships, experience level or anything else.

2) A masochist will seek to understand want she wants and needs and to know the difference between the two.

3) A masochist needs to realize some fantasies will never be more than just that. And that some of her fetishes may not strike a responsive chord within Him.

4) A masochist has a duty to act as an intelligent human being.

5) A masochist repays a Sadist's attention with respect, humility and obedience. This is inherent in the nature of the relationship.

6) A masochist always communicates her feelings as clearly as possible.

7) If the masochist feels that her needs are not being met she will confess that respectfully without seeming to make demands.

8) A masochist will watch to see if her Sadist is tired or not feeling well and in that case focus on His comfort, not on having a session.

9) A masochist should never think of a Sadist as a spanking and sex machine. That is objectifying Him.

10) A masochist will remember that D/s is a relationship between people. She will strive to never forget that the Sadist is a human being. That regardless of the power relationship thoughtless behavior on her part can inflict emotional hurt on the other person.

Tina is surprised to get the Ten requirements and does not quite know how to react. Tonight was wonderful, and the Barn was intensely exciting, but is she ready to commit to more than a purely casual submission to this admitted Sadist? If she does commit to more she is going to have her own expectations He is going to need to know about.

Thinking about her future Tina only sees one real choice, she is afraid to commit but even more afraid to be separated and once again adrift in the world she used to belong too, where nothing satisfies her the way He does. In both Pain and Pleasure he has surpassed all of her expectations, and he makes her feel not only special, but treasured and perhaps even loved.

Fred31267
Fred31267
15 Followers