Tina's Mardi Gras Fun

Story Info
A gang bang in New Orleans.
1.4k words
4.04
47.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canemont
canemont
21 Followers

Tina and I were down in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. It was late March and the weather was warm and sultry. She and I had planned this trip for a long time. It was to be the first time we were both able to sneak away from our spouses and meet up together. We looked for a long, sex filled weekend of fun. We were walking along Bourbon Street, with the rest of the crowd. Tina was looking great. She had on high heels, a very short skirt, and a thin tank top. And what really turned me on was that she wore nothing underneath any of it. She said she wanted to be ready to "earn" some beads by flashing her small, natural tits at the crowd. She is a closet exhibitionist but is a proper lady in real life, so she and I both wore small, colorful masks to hide our identities to the public. This way we could do anything we wanted with complete uninhibited abandon.

We were drinking Hurricanes as we bumped thru the crowd. Her nipples were poking thru the thin material of her top and I could see she was really excited about being there. Tina has very sensitive nipples that she likes to have roughly treated during sex. I knew that with every step her nipples would be rubbing against the material of her clingy top and that she would be on the brink of cumming just by walking around braless. I knew her pussy would be oozing sex juice. As we stumbled thru the throng, a group of young college guys from the balcony above started calling to her. They wanted to throw her some beads but she had to flash her breasts for them. She looked at me with a sexy grin and pulled up her shirt and shook her tits at them. Her large pink nipples were hard. She was glistening with perspiration and body heat. The guys went wild as they tossed her the beads. They wanted to see more, naturally but she was playing coy, so we continued walking thru the crowd. We bumped into other beautiful people and I saw more naked tits and asses than I could ever have imagined. Women were ripping off their tops everywhere. Tina could tell she would need to get more adventurous if she was going to earn more beads, so the next time she flashed, she took her top completely off and handed it to me. I was amazed. Seeing her half naked in a crowd of strangers, totally carefree, made my dick rock hard. That tiny mask she was wearing had transformed Tina into a public flasher and it was very erotic. Many times she was groped and fondled as we made our way through the crowd. She didn't mind at all, apparently, as she really got into the Mardi Gras mood, earning her beads.

We found ourselves back under the balcony where she had first flashed her breasts to the college guys. Since all she was now wearing was the mini-skirt, she had nothing else to flash the boys. They were begging her to show them more, so she looked at me with her beautiful eyes as she unzipped the side of her tiny skirt. She was breathing hard in anticipation. She let it drop to the pavement. All she was now wearing were her high heels, several rows of beads around her neck and a sexy smile. Everyone could see her smoothly shaved pussy and the flecks of glitter that had collected on her silky skin. The crowd pulled away from her in awe as she stood there staring up at the horny guys on the balcony. Cameras were snapping photos and video was being shot. And Tina could not have cared less. She was incognito, yet totally bare to the world.

The guys from above quickly came down the stairs to award Tina her beads in person. They surrounded her and began roughly grabbing her breasts and ass. I was pushed back in the crowd and she was suddenly lifted up by the boys and they began to carry her through the crowd. I started to panic until I saw the look on Tina's face. She was in heaven with all those hands controlling her body. I could tell from her expression that she was ready to completely lose her self control to this group of strangers. They carried her to the apartment of the balcony. I followed. I was concerned, yet very turned on by the idea of her being gang banged by this group of drunken, horny men. They laid her on a low, sturdy table on her back with her legs held apart. I could see her pussy lips were wet with her juice. There were at least 5 men in the room who had stripped and were waiting to fuck her. She was grinning with anticipation and it was not long before she had a hard dick shoved in her mouth. She sucked on it hungrily and let out a guttural groan as another erection was forced in to her exposed pussy. Her arms were held down on each side of her head by two of the guys. She was pinned down. I knew she loved to be helpless like that. . I had never seen Tina so turned on. She locked her legs around the back of the guy fucking her pussy as if to pull him in deeper to her. She sucked and stroked the dick in her mouth, trying to coax out the cum. She was being pumped by both cocks. She didn't have to wait long before the guy in her mouth came in a torrent. She caught as much as she could in her mouth, but much of his jism landed on her face. Tina told him to stroke himself to get out the last drops as she licked his dick clean. It was not long before the guy fucking her pussy started grunting like an animal as he shot his load deep inside her red hot pussy.

Somebody got some lube and they started smearing it on her ass. I knew what was coming next and so did Tina. She will let her lovers fuck her in the ass and she was about to get it many times over. The next guy stroked his dick with the lube and eased it into her waiting asshole. The room went quiet as everyone wanted to hear her reaction. Tina let out a loud groan as she instructed the guy to fuck her hard. He pounded into her with long, determined strokes. She reached back for him to try to pull him into her. They were all chanting and coaching the guy to fuck her hard and deep. He didn't want to quit but the next guy was anxious to get a piece of her ass, so he pulled out and let the next guy take his place. After he pulled out he went over and shoved his dick in Tina's mouth to finish. She took it like a pro. She had a dick pounding her ass while she sucked off the one that had just been in her ass. I think that every time a new dick found her asshole she had an orgasm judging from her screams of ecstasy. Soon there was a chain of men butt fucking her, then finishing off in her mouth. Her face and mask were being coated with white, sticky cum. Her hair was matted with sweat and jism. She was an erotic fucking machine. I never saw such a wanton scene of a woman being gang-banged. It was better than any porno film since I knew the woman and I could tell she was enjoying every inch of cock she was getting.

I lost track of how many times the guys fucked her. Finally, after every man had shot his load into her or on to her, the room finally went quiet. Tina got up and dizzily ask me for her clothes. She slipped them on and we silently left the apartment. It was a surreal scene as we wandered back through the thinning crowd. I could smell the musky odor of body sweat and cum on her skin. She looked at me with a satisfied and sensuous grin, as she licked her lips for the last tastes of her gang bang session.

canemont
canemont
21 Followers