Tina's Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
Tina craves her big brother.
3.2k words
4.04
100.3k
55

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully, readers will enjoy this story. It is difficult to find new ways to describe the mating of a male and a female. I will say that I am not an English professor so I hope that I don't have to explain a misused word or incorrect punctuation. I utilize a dictionary and a thesaurus every time I write. In addition I proof read every paragraph as I write and the entire story many times after it is completed. Please enjoy.

*

Tina Chasteen hurried to her bedroom, closed and then locked the door. On the far side of her bed was a wing back chair and she headed straight for it. Just a rub of her vagina with her fingers would not be enough this time.

She pulled her shorts and panties off, grabbed a t-shirt from the drawer and placed it on the arm of the chair to make the surface a little softer, placed her right knee in the seat of the chair with her left foot still on the floor. She grabbed the wing of the chair with her left hand and with her right hand she gripped the back of the chair in the middle and lowered herself slowly onto the shirt covered arm.

Tina, at eighteen, was very experienced at masturbating. She had started at a young age and had continued until now. She had a variety of techniques, mostly the old fingers on clit approach. She also used various devices inside herself. A hairbrush, 3 cornered ruler, paper towel roll and a flashlight which she kept under her bed. Her mother was extremely nosy so Tina had to resort to these innocent looking items. It would not do for her mother to discover a big dildo or a vibrator in her possession. It was difficult to describe Tina as a virgin since all of these items had been up her snatch many times but since all were long but slim there was a chance that her hymen was still intact and that she was, she kept telling herself, still technically a virgin.

Today, Tina had become so horny, so sexually excited that she could not help herself. She had to masturbate, and the sooner the better.

Tina was in a difficult situation. She was hopelessly in love with her older brother! She had been for what seemed like all of her life. At first it was just a crush, a silly young girl crush. Gradually it had changed. As Tina became sexually mature her girlhood crush became a serious infatuation and then genuine love. When masturbating, her vision was of her brother Ted. The love of her life would be making passionate love to her. He was always ready for her, ready in her dreams or fantasies, ready to turn on all of her switches, push all of her buttons. It was always perfect love.

Through the years, Tina had occasionally seen her brother nude. Usually just a fleeting glimpse of his cute butt just before he wrapped himself in a towel or was just pulling up his boxers. Once he had forgotten to lock the bathroom door. As she opened it he had just gotten out of the shower and she got a nice frontal shot but it was so hurried she didn't see much. She did quickly notice that his penis was pretty short. At that she was somewhat disappointed. Then she read an article in Cosmo that said that some men were pretty small when flaccid but then grew much larger when erect and that some men were larger when flaccid and though it stiffened when erect it did not grow that much in either length or girth. Today she discovered that her beloved Teddy was definitely in the group that grew larger, much larger when erect.

Ted had been tired and sore from yesterday's extended yard work. Today was Sunday and he decided that instead of a shower this morning he would have a good soak in the tub. He filled it up, just so it would cover all of his body with water as hot as he could stand it. He got in, settled into the water, laid back and breathed deeply. He could feel his body relaxing and much of the soreness leaving. His mind began to wander. Yesterday, while mowing in the back of their 5 acre property he had seen Mrs. Suttles and her daughter sunbathing. Jean Suttles was one of those women who nearing 40 looked 25. She was a raven haired beauty with big tits and a gorgeous face. Her daughter was a double for her. As he recalled the previous day he began to get an erection. He reached down, placed his hand around his penis and began to jack it slowly. It took no time for him to get a raging hardon. He took his hand away, deciding to make this last. He thought to himself that it looked like some sort of a tower, rising out of the water. It was at this point that Tina opened the door and stepped inside.

She hadn't been paying attention and was 2 or 3 steps inside before she focused on the tub and what was occupying it. She couldn't believe the size of it, it looked enormous to her. Ted reacted with a yelp and Tina quickly apologized and exited the room, hurrying down the hallway and into her own room where she immediately locked the door.

As she lowered herself slowly onto the chair arm, reaching down Tina gently opened the lips of her vagina, settling herself onto the arm of the wing back.

Tina had tears in her eyes, even as she rubbed herself on the chair intensely. She wanted to cum so bad and yet she had such a strong sense of guilt. She knew that she shouldn't feel the things that she did about her brother but she just couldn't help herself. Seeing the length of his cock, rising majestically above the bath water had really set her off. It wasn't just the length, it was so beautiful and so big around. She had a fire in her groin now and she didn't think a mere act of masturbation would put it out.

Tina was rubbing her pussy on the chair arm deliberately now, thrusting hard against the chair. She was enjoying such pleasure and yet at the same time tears were streaming down her cheek. Ted had never indicated any interest in her sexually in all of their young life. She had no idea how she might ever see her dream come true and this made her extremely sad. She didn't know how, but she did know she was going to make every effort to accomplish it.

With that her orgasm occurred and she slumped forward against the back of her chair enjoying the pulsing of a strong orgasm and at the same time sobbing to herself, unsure just how her wishes could be made to come true.

Tina leaned forward and rested her perspiring face against the back of the chair. She had played around like this on the chair arm before but never like this. This was a mind warping orgasm. She was more sure than ever that Ted was going to fuck her, she was going to get her big brother to give her a good fucking and like it, whether he wanted to or not. Just how she would accomplish this she did not yet know.

One thing that Tina was well aware of was that her brother Ted was an unbelievably sound sleeper. You could march a band through his bedroom once he was well asleep and he wouldn't even stir. She had also noticed that he would frequently get an erection in his sleep though she never really viewed it directly, just the tent in his sheets. She had always wondered if she could catch him with a stiff dick, would she be able to mount him and start fucking him before he knew what was going on. Doubtful she thought.

She heard her brother leaving the bathroom and heard his bedroom door close and audibly lock.

Tina wondered if she should admit her feelings to Cyndi Wheeler her lifelong best friend. Tina could tell Cyndi anything. In the past they had shared their deepest and darkest secrets. They had learned about masturbating together. They had done a little touching each other but nothing major. It was really just a case of mutual masturbation on the occasions when they were able to get together that way.

Tina hesitated then picked up the her cellphone and dialed her friends number.

"Hey Cyndi," Tina gushed, " whatcha doin this morning?"

"Well I just got up crazy, I'm still getting awake," Cyndi replied sleepily. " You got something in mind?"

"Mmph," Tina replied, her mouth full of muffin. " thought you could come over and we could just lay around and talk and relax."

"Hmmm, don't sound bad," Cyndi answered, "when do you want me to come?over"

"Oh hell, I don't care," Tina replied," no hurry. C'mon over and have a homemade muffin with me."

"OK," Cyndi chuckled," that's a deal. I'll be right over.

Cyndi arrived in about 20 minutes and the girls greeted each other with an embrace and a kiss on the cheek.

Cyndi was the opposite of Tina. She was fair skinned, blonde hair and was built in a stocky manner. She was not fat or even overweight, just muscular and compact with fairly large breasts and what Tina admired as a perfect ass.

The girls had been friends for over 12 years now and during that time they had bathed together and had quietly checked each other out. Cyndi had noticed that unlike herself, Tina did not shave her pussy. She kept it neat and somewhat trimmed but she definitely had a nice bush while Cyndi kept hers shaved smooth.

As they relaxed in Tina's bedroom Cyndi popped the question she usually did, the one Tina dreaded,

"Well, is that hot ass brother of yours around this morning?"

"Cyndi," Tina said in a stern manner, " we don't talk about Ted, OK?"

"You know Tina," Cyndi snorted, " if I didn't know better I would think that you've got the hots for him yourself."

"Oh Cyndi, that's terrible," Tina reacted, " why would you even think of something like that? That sounds sickening to me."

That would have been enough of an answer right there. Unfortunately, Tina didn't just let the conversation drop when she should have.

"I can't imagine," Tina said, "brothers and sisters doing anything like that."

"Me thinks the lady protesteth a bit too much," Cyndi answered with a chuckle," you sure you haven't already been polishing his apple?"

Tina blushed, from anger as well as some embarrassment. She worried that Cyndi could see through her and knew what Tina had planned.

Tina lay back on her bed and closed her eyes. She wanted so desperately to tell her best friend how much she wanted to fuck her own brother and see if Cyndi, who had had a lot more experience than Tina might be able to give her some pointers.

"Hey baby," Cyndi spoke quickly, " I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm sorry, I feel really bad about it, I know that you would never do anything like that with Ted."

Tina paused for some time, her stomach churning. She just had to tell, Cyndi was like a sister to her.

She knew that she would feel better with someone to talk to about it.

"I, ah, well Cyndi, I just don't know how to talk about this,".as Tina stumbled with the words. "First of all there has never been anything in all these years between Ted and me. He is really a very moral person. Certainly more moral than me. You see Cyndi, well, I am in love with Ted, and I desperately want him to make love to me. There I said it and I'm glad."

"Oh my God Tina, you can't be serious," Cyndi said seriously, "do you really mean it?"

Tina wasn't looking at Cyndi, she had her eyes closed. Her voice was just barely above a whisper.

"Cyndi," Tina said slowly, " You are my very best friend, I think of you like a sister, at the risk of you thinking less of me, I love you, just as I would my sister. Please don't think of me as some kind of evil monster, I just can't help myself."

"Oh Tina," Cyndi said as she rolled toward her friend, taking Tina into her arms. Tina had begun to cry.

"Tina," Cyndi said softly, " you are my dearest friend, my only true close friend. You can tell me or ask me anything. I am just so startled. You and Ted would be the last ones I would have imagined. Mmmm, I sure can't blame you, he is sooo hot!"

"Well, there is really nothing to tell," Tina replied. He shows no signs at all of taking any interest in me physically. I have "accidentally " flashed a tit, my ass, once I let my towel fall and he saw my pussy but he turned his head and showed no interest at all."

"Well," Cyndi asked, " did he even look at your tits or the rest of it. I mean let's face it, we've been changing with each other, swimming in the nude in your pool, taking a shower together occasionally and I know what a great body you have. You don't think he's gay or something?"

"No, hell, definitely not!" Tina replied,"I've found some pretty raunchy magazines of his under his bed and there are definitely no guys in them, all beautiful and sexy as hell girls."

"OK baby, what's your plan, have you developed an approach that you think might work and do you want to figure out if there is any way I can help? Cindy queried.

"No," Tina replied, I can't think of anything."

"How about this," Cyndi countered, " I can stay overnight, I'll sneak into his room, make sure he knows it is me, get him up and get on top of him and start fucking him. Then I'll stop for some reason and get off of him, it's dark so we switch, you hop on and fuck the hell out of him and after he cums it's too late, he's already done it. How about that?"

Tina began to laugh insanely. Through the tears from laughing she said, " you big dummy. I love you but you are nuts. Your hair is shorter than mine, you weigh about 20 pounds more than I do, your 8 inches shorter than me and one of your tits would make two of mine. You gotta be kiddin."

"OK-OK," Cyndi exhaled, " here's one that worked for me with the neighbor kid."

"What neighbor kid," Tina inquired.

"You know," Cyndi said," that black family that lived next door to us for only about six months."

"Cyndi!", Tina nearly shouted, " you fucked a black guy?"

"Hell yes, when your pussy's wet, who cares what color the guy is. Besides, Luke was a good kid,"

Cyndi responded seriously.

"Yes," Tina agreed, "he did seem like a really nice guy. So tell me, how, when, you know I want to hear all about it."

"Well," Cyndi answered thoughtfully, "he used to come over and Mom would invite him in and he would come and find me in the family room and we would play Scrabble or watch TV or something. I think my mother liked him almost as much as I did. I don't think she would have objected if I had wanted to date him. She would have gone crazy if she knew I fucked him though."

"She would have freaked if she knew that you had fucked anyone," Tina chuckled.

"You got that right," said Cyndi.

Cyndi then said, "you know if you come into the house at the back door and go through the kitchen on the way to the family room you have to pass my bedroom door. I saw him coming late one afternoon. I hurried from the family room to my bedroom, stripped off everything but my socks and lay on the bed. I had left my door open about 6 or 8 inches. When I heard him coming I grabbed one of my nipples with one hand and started playing with my clitoris with the other. When he passed by he just glanced but he saw what I had wanted him to see. I quickly pulled my clothes back on and joined him in the family room. Just as I had hoped he acted totally different toward me. We had the TV on but ignored it and just talked. It was so different, intimate talk, very sexy talk. I agreed to meet him out by our pool at 10. Well, I was totally nervous but quietly tip toed out of the house and met him. Mom and Dad were already in bed and as you know I swim at night frequently. Well, I took a blanket with me, we went to the back yard and he fucked the hell out of me."

"Was that the only time," Tina asked wide eyed, " or did you do it some more."

"No that was definitely not the only time," Cyndi snorted, "that was June and they didn't move till just before school began in late August. He must have fucked me 50 times in those 3 months. We did everything, on my back, on top of him, doggy- that was our favorite," Cyndi blushed as she paused, a wistful look in his eye. " I even let him fuck me in the ass."

"You didn't," Tina said sharply," you didn't really let Carl Thomas fuck you in the ass did you?"

Cyndi paused, once more a very wistful look in her eye, " you won't believe this but I think I was a little bit in love with him. He was so gentle, asking me was I sure. He was really big but he was so gentle. I didn't think you could cum with just ass fucking. I was wrong."

"Really," Tina said," I never really would have thought so either."

"Well," said Cyndi, " I'm supposed to go to the mall with Mom in a little while so I better get back home. I feel for you Tina, " as she gave her friend a hug, good luck and I sure hope you come up with a plan. If you have any luck you know that you will have to give me all the wonderful details."

Tina laughed, "oh I was sure you were going to require that."

Her friend left and Tina was once again faced with the reality that she was so much in love with her own brother and though wanting desperately to consummate their relationship that she imagined existed between her and her brother she was no closer to coming up with a method to see this actually happen.