Tina's Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina craves her big brother.
2.4k words
4.03
61.1k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only positive thing that Tina could think of was that she had graduated from high school in late May and junior college didn't start for another 2 months. Ted's company was shutdown for software changes and Mom and Dad were both at work. She and Ted had the whole house to themselves. It was then that she made a decision. It was either now or never. She removed her shirt, her bra and her panties. She found the long t-shirt that she had "borrowed" from her brother and put it on. She walked purposefully from her bedroom, down the hall, stopping in front of her brother's bedroom door. She hesitated and then slowly and quietly opened the door. Ted was awake. He was lying on his left side facing away from her. He appeared to be reading something and she took a deep breath before clearing her throat rather noisily. Ted jumped and allowed the magazine to slide off the bed between the bed and the wall. It was then that she realized that he had been reading one of his pornographic magazines.

"Hey sis," Ted said nervously," what the hell are you doing just marching in here like that? It was obvious that he was somewhat flustered.

"Well," Tina said, " it's almost eleven and I just wondered if you were OK. I mean you're usually up by this time," she said nervously. Upon saying this she crossed the room and stood by the side of his bed

looking at him longingly.

"What's the matter Sis, you feel bad or something," Ted inquired.

Tina did not immediately reply to her brother, then had an epiphany. " I don't feel good Teddy, can I just lay down for a minute?" Tina asked.

Before her brother could reply Tina lifted the sheet and slid into bed beside Ted.

He was terrified due to the fact that he was completely nude under the sheet and was also still partially erect as a result of his choice of reading material.

Tina rolled to her left side and laid her arm across Ted's chest, sighing and then stating almost in a whisper, " I guess I just need to rest for a little bit."

Ted relaxed somewhat, thinking perhaps his sister would fall asleep at which point he could slip from his bed and throw some clothes on. Just then, Tina decided that it was now time to act. She slowly inched her shirt up so that her genitals were exposed. She quickly threw her right leg over her brother and moved to the point that she was totally on top of him.

"Tina!," he shouted, " what the hell are you doing."

"C'mon big brother," Tina replied, " you know I've had the hots for you for ages. Teddy please, I've never had sex, I'm so in love with you, I need it Teddy, I need you bad."

Ted replied immediately, "are you nuts girl, that's called incest."

"But if it wasn't, you would fuck me wouldn't you, please tell me Teddy, If I wasn't your sister you would sink that thing in me right now wouldn't you," Tina asked pleadingly.

At that point she slid down a few inches and came into contact with a very erect penis. Ted had tried valiantly to keep from getting a hard on to no avail.

"Oh Teddy," Tina enthused, " you're really hard aren't you?"

"No, Ted answered. "Look," he said with discomfort, " I gotta admit I was reading an erotic story when you came in, so that's what caused it."

"No Teddy baby," Tina said with a smile, "you maybe had a stiffy when I walked in here but I saw it go most of the way down when I got in bed. At this point she reached under herself and pulled her brother's cock out from beneath her and placed it along the lips of her vagina.

"Tina," Ted said gruffly, " I am NOT going to fuck you!"

At this point she had begun to slide back and forth on her brother's engorged cock, sliding the length of it, covering it with the juices her pussy was now generating.

"It's OK Teddy," Tina said softly, " just let me do this, please baby, please. Just let me cum, please let me cum Teddy."

Tina was humping his cock rapidly, juicing constantly, covering his dick with her stickiness, beginning to breathe rapidly. She had previously planned to get him hot and then sit on his cock. She now decided to be a little more cagey. She would try getting Ted to do this in the future and then once he got comfortable with the idea she would slip down on his cock and the deed would be done.

"Oh Teddy," Tina gasped, " oh my god, I think I'm gonna cum. Oh it's so good baby, so damn good!"

Tina was now making sure that on her down stroke she was going down far enough that his cock was reaching her inflamed clitoris. Finally, when she got her clit on him good she remained there, grunting and taking short little strokes, keeping her clit on his rigid weapon. She smiled to herself when her brother cupped her ass cheeks with his hands and began to bump up against her.

"Oh Teddy, oh baby yes," Tina said, " keep doing that and I'm gonna cum."

Tina was frantic now, she could feel her orgasm approaching and she knew it was going to be fantastic.

"Here it cums baby, oh sweetheart here it is! Tina shouted.

She then went into the most wanton and vigorous movements that Ted had ever seen. He'd been

with a number of women but had never seen anything even close to this.

"Unnngh, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming so hard baby, so fuckin hard, " Tina gasped. . She dropped down, her busty tits with the rock hard nipples visible through her shirt resting her upper torso on his chest. His sister was breathing hard, gasping for breath, her pussy still flat against his rigid tool. Her pussy lips were wrapped partially around his penis and he could still feel her soaked vagina quivering and squeezing his dick.

Tina leaned down and began to kiss her brother softly on the lips. She tried to get her tongue into his mouth but Ted pulled away and Tina slid to her left to lie beside her brother giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Now there see, that wasn't so bad was it?"Tina inquired.

"Tina, I told you that we weren't going to commit incest and I meant it," he said firmly.

Ted said nothing more for a short while then said with resignation, " no it wasn't bad physically but it will never happen again I can assure you."

"But nothing really happened Ted, I mean look honey, we didn't really have sex so it's not incest and please don't tell me that it won't happen again."

"Shit Tina," Ted said in a disgusted manner, " you sound like one of our former presidents. It was sex, no matter how you cut it. Why would I let you do that again now that you know how I feel about it."

"But you didn't put it in me Teddy. I mean we didn't fuck. Ted I need to cum just like anyone else. It's so much better with you brother. I know you won't hurt me, won't do anything that I don't want to do. Let me ask you a serious question Ted. Would you rather I did this with you or some stranger in the backseat of his car or in a seedy hotel room somewhere?"

Ted wrestled with that one. He couldn't encourage her but at the same time he did feel bad for her. She was obviously very frustrated.

"We'll just have to see Sis, we will just have to see."

In no time the house returned to normal.

For the rest of the week Tina tried to find a time when she could get Ted to herself but it seemed that

everything was against her. She decided to take a chance and say something to him. The next evening she volunteered to do the dinner dishes for her mother who was really tired from work. Tina's dad was

in the den on a business call and Ted walked in to get a drink of water.

"Hi brother, what can I do for you?" Tina said in a sexy manner.

"Oh nothin babe, just gettin me a drink of water," Ted replied.

"Would you be interested in entertaining a certain lady later tonight Teddy," Tina whispered.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that Tina," Ted said gruffly.

"Teddd," she said drawing out his name. Look, I need it bad honey. You said we would see the last

time."

"Yeah," Ted growled, " and the answer is no."

"That's not fair," Tina pleaded, " I need some companionship Ted. Just let me come to your room and get in bed with you. We'll just lay there and talk, I promise. I need some private time and some adult conversation."

"You kidding girl," Ted replied, " remember we've got two parents in the house too."

'Yeah well, mom's exhausted and you know yourself that dad sleeps like a dead man, just like you" Tina said.

Ted appeared deep in thought as he contemplated what his sister had said.

"OK Sugar," Ted said using a nickname that he had given her many years before.

Tina stepped forward to give her brother a big hug, planting a sensuous kiss on his lips and lingering there for more than a few seconds.

"Hey girl, we're just going to talk tonight, remember?," Ted said with a smile.

"Yes brother," Tina said, " I agree."

Tina finished drying the dishes and headed for her room. She felt so nervous. Tina had made the decision that if she could get in the same position tonight as last time she was going to definitely fuck her brother. She knew that he would be suspicious though. She also knew that he definitely would not allow her to climb in bed with him with her pussy exposed. She had an idea. A couple of months before she and Cyndi had done something that they considered very naughty at the time. She had no idea why but as a result of looking at an ad in one of Ted's raunchy magazines they decided that they would wear open crotch panties around. They were too afraid to order something like that so they decided to modify a pair of their own. One Saturday they each worked industriously cutting a slit in a pair of their underwear then hand sewing the edges so they would appear more finished looking. This was pretty much not needed since neither of them intended to let anyone see their work. They modeled them for each other and were surprised to see that unless they spread their legs or pulled the edges apart it appeared that they were wearing regular panties. They wore them for a week, to the mall, to a party to which they had both been invited. They decided to stop wearing them mostly because they were starting to smell like pussy . Tina had hidden hers somewhere if she could only remember where. It had only been as far back as June but she could not remember for the life of her where she had stuck them. She took absolutely everything out of all of her drawers, getting to things that she hadn't seen in years to no avail. She started in on her closet next.

"What in the world are you doing?" her mother, who had just entered the room asked," looks like you're doing a major cleaning here."

Tina jumped as if she had been shot.

"Oh, uh, yeah that's what I'm doing."

"OK sweetie," her mom said, " I'll leave you alone to your work. I'm really impressed that you are doing this on your own, without being told to. I'm tired so I'm gonna head to bed. Night sweetie."

"Goodnight Mom," Tina said.

Tina breathed a sigh of relief as her mother left the room. With her luck it was a wonder that her mother hadn't walked in just when Tina had found her crotchless panties. Just then she saw something that was pale blue clear in the back of her closet on the floor. It had to be them.

"So there you are," Tina whispered to herself.

She examined the crotch . Sure enough, there was the slit. She and Cyndi had worn them for that week not daring to put them in the wash. When she hid them they had reeked of pussy. She put them up to her nose and sniffed. She could swear there was a slight odor of her sex, then decided that after nearly two months, it must be her imagination. She wondered why they were on the floor. There was a space between the back of the shelf in her closet and the wall and they had apparently fallen down onto the floor in back. Thank goodness her mother hadn't found them. She slipped them into the bottom of the top drawer of her dresser and decided to wear the same long t-shirt that she had that other night. She sat down in the wing back chair in her room and tried to read a magazine but was so nervous about the coming night that her mind kept wandering.

Ted was relaxing in his room contemplating the coming evening. He had decided that he would allow his sister to come in and lie down with him but that was it. Just talk, no playing.

Tina waited quite some time past the time that her mother and dad usually went to sleep. She had to be sure. She would just die if she and her brother were caught in bed together. Finally after the house had been quiet for over an hour she rose and removed her clothing. She pulled on the special panties and the t-shirt. She reached down, spreading the opening in the panties and touched her pussy. She played for just a moment. It felt so good and she was so wet. She took a deep breath and thought, " well I guess this is it." She left her room and approached her brother's bedroom door.