Tina's Panties

Story Info
He's caught crossdressing and blackmailed.
1k words
3.48
135.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For more than 5 years, I had been stealing panties from my cousin's wife Tina. She had noticed that they were missing but never really suspected me since I only stole them when there was another possible suspect. She often thought that it was my mother or sister that was stealing them, But NEVER me.

On the 4th of July weekend back in 1992 my cousin Patrick & his wife Tina asked me to house-sit for them for the extended weekend.I gladly accepted and they gave me Tina's set of keys to the house, so that I could come and go as I needed. After they left the next morning I got up and started trying on every piece of lingerie that I could get my hands on. I spent the whole day dressing up and playing. Before I knew it, the whole day had passed. I picked out a sexy baby blue babydoll outfit with matching g-string panties.

The next day I got up, undressed, and jumped into the shower. I picked out another pair of her panties and then finished dressing in my regular clothes. I ran some errands that needed to take care of and decided to have a copy set of Tina's keys made so that I could visit my new stash of lingerie, and I wouldn't have to steal them.

After Patrick and Tina returned and I went home, I longed for the chance to use "MY" keys and visit my stash. I used my keys on several occasions without incident. As with most crossdresser, eventually you get caught.

My turn was on a Tuesday morning, which was normally a safe day to play. My downfall was that Patrick's car was in the shop for repairs and I was not aware of this. Not to mention that Tina decided to take a day off and relax.

I pulled into their driveway and parked my car. The neighbors didn't suspect anything because most of them knew me. Tina heard me pull into the driveway and went to the bathroom to grab her robe to wear while I was there. I let myself in with my keys and went straight to the master bedroom. I went straight to her lingerie drawer and started picking out an outfit to wear. Tina heard the drawer open and cracked open the bathroom door to look out.

What she saw — me wearing a pink bustier and matching panties that she had just gotten. Once I was dressed and couldn't deny what I was doing, Tina stepped out of the bathroom. I was scared as hell. She ordered me to sit on the bed and explain what I was doing.

That's when she grabbed my clothes and locked them in her bathroom. I was screwed and I knew it. Then she left the room for a second and when she returned I saw a bright flash and then I realized that she was taking pictures of me with a Polaroid camera. I tried to hide, But it was no use — she had already gotten a picture of me. She ordered me to stand and model for her. I had no choice. Then she picked out another outfit and ordered me to strip and model it. I did what she said, what choice did I have? I was becoming very aroused and it was becoming quite evident. It didn't take long for Tina to notice.

That's when she totally surprised me by pushing me on the bed and pulling down the panties that I had on, then she took my dick in her mouth. Just before I lost all train of thought I grabbed the camera and took a pic of her sucking my dick.

She jerked her head up and I exploded on her cheek. She reached for the camera and ordered me to give her the picture. I said "Hell No" and moved away from her. She said that she would show everyone the pics of me in her lingerie if I didn't do as she said.

I then asked her what she thought Patrick would do to her if he saw the picture of my dick in her mouth. She changed her tone and we agreed to trade pictures. She returned my clothes and we exchanged pictures and I dressed and got the hell out of there.

I later realized that I still had my set of keys and that I could still end up with an advantage in this situation. I waited till Saturday before I went back and searched the house for the picture. I was just about to give up when I found Tina's diary. There was a small padlock on it, But that was no problem for a horny determined guy like me. Once I got it open, I hit the jackpot.

There was the picture — which now had a date and my name written on the small white area at the bottom of the picture. I also read her diary and found several entries about me in there, some dated long before our little encounter. I took the picture and the diary and left. The next Tuesday morning I called their house just before Tina was to leave to go to work and told her to call in sick as we had some unfinished business. She argued until I told her about the diary and picture. She agreed and I met her there an hour later. That was the start of a 2 1/2 year affair that we had.v That's when I met the love of my life and currently my wife. I returned the diary and the picture and ended the relationship. That's when Tina decided to get even and she told Patrick that I forced her to perform oral sex on me and that's when I took the picture. She informed him that I blackmailed her in the relationship and that she finally had enough and had to tell him the truth. Of course — he forgave her and turned my whole family against me. Luckily I had already told my wife the truth before it all came to a head.

My family has nothing to do with me anymore. But that's all right, I had that pussy for 2 1/2 years and no one can take that away.