Tina's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manny gave her a brief kiss and then quickly left. The heavy metal door closed behind him with a loud, resounding thunk and Tina stared blankly at the bright white ceiling. She felt sick and a tear formed in the corner of her eye.

She walked naked over to Johnny and he took her into his arms. He pulled her close and kissed her tenderly as he lovingly stroked her hair. He wasn't sure why he wasn't upset with her. His hand moved between her legs and dipped inside her dripping hole, feeling the wetness of her gaping honeypot.

Tina sighed and returned his kiss with an intense mix of love and passion. His soft lips made her melt and their tongues entwined. He rolled Tina onto her back and planted light butterfly kisses down her silky smooth body. He paused and lavished attention on her supple breasts, nibbling gently on her sensitive nipples, making her coo and moan with urgent needy desire.

Johnny settled between Tina's legs and inhaled sharply, drawing the pungent mix of their combined juices into his lungs. His spent dick started to stir and he pressed his lips against her tender, swollen labia. The briny taste of her cum soaked pussy filled his mouth and he swooned with lust. His cock quickly grew tumescent while he eagerly lapped goo from her soiled sex. The taste was delicious and he swallowed a large glob of the gooey concoction.

Tina's body responded to Johnny's talented lips and tongue. Her fingers ran through his thick brown hair and an intense climax made her quiver and quake. It left her breathless but she wanted more.

Johnny moved up her trembling body and slid his hard dick inside her. Her gazed into her beautiful green eyes. They kissed deeply and their bodies moved together as one. He made love to her, his body writhing sensuously on top of hers as his cock pistoned into her liquid core. His eyes rolled back and he thrust deep, cumming inside his beautiful girlfriend for the very first time.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Tina asked as they lay, back to front, under the covers in her bed.

"Because I love you," Johnny replied honestly. He spooned tightly behind her with his arm draped over her waist and snaked between her perky tits.

"I'm sorry I did that to you. I'll never do anything like that again. I promise," Tina said sincerely. She felt terrible about what she'd done and she was on the verge of tears.

"What if I ask you to?" Johnny asked with a big smile on his handsome, boyish face.

"What? Why would you do that?" Her brow furrowed and she rolled over to face him.

"Because I liked it and I can imagine a time when I might want to do it again. Would you do it then?" Johnny asked. His heart was starting to race again.

"I guess so. Yeah." Tina paused and they lay silent for several long moments, collecting her thoughts. "This is why we are perfect together," she said happily and at that moment she knew that she had found the man she wanted to spend her life with.

12