Tina's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Tina lay there, panting heavily, I leaned down and began to lick the jizz from her body. I slurped up the first load and a few scattered ones that landed on her tits. I drank thirstily from the white pool of her navel and even licked up the last remnants that had dripped into her pubic hair. Once I had finished it all, I collapsed down beside her. Tina snuggled against me and I put my arm around her shoulders.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked.

"I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't cum," she said with a small laugh.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Tina. You're special. You should embrace that specialness. You can experience a kind of satisfaction that no woman with a vagina can."

"I guess so."

We lay there silently for a few minutes.

"We should probably clean up," I suggested. "The floor above yours is a men's floor, right? I'll go use that shower."

"Why not use the one on this floor?" she asked.

"Isn't it just for girls?"

"Sure, but no one is going to be taking a shower now. Come on. I'll sneak you in."

Tina smiled mischeviously, then climbed off the bed. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body, just under her arms, then pulled down the Supergirl skirt that she was still wearing and kicked it aside. I pulled on my boxer shorts. She grabbed her shower basket and, together, we crept out into the hall and towards the door leading into the bathroom. Tina told me to wait. She went inside and emerged a moment later. "All clear," she said. She had that mischevious grin again. I knew that this was the real Tina, I was seeing, with that sexually repressed shyness removed.

She took my hand and led me into the bathroom. We went to one of the shower stalls and pulled the plastic shower curtain behind us. There was a small cubicle for changing. Tina stripped off her towel and hung it on a hook, allowing me a moment to admire her body before she began to tug at my boxer shorts. I quickly stepped out of them and hung them up as well. Tina began to run the water and we stepped into the shower.

Our arms found one another's bodies and we began to kiss more passionately than we had before. Our cocks became hard again and bumped together as we made out beneath the stream of hot water. Once we were satisfied, we began to scrub our bodies with soap. As Tina reached down to clean off my spunk from her balls, I grabbed her wrists. "Let me do it," I said. To my delight, Tina nodded, and handed me the soap.

I washed her cock and her balls thoroughly, covering them with a rich, thick lather. Tina leaned back against the wall of the shower stall and smiled contentedly. Whatever hang-ups she had about me touching her cock were gone, it seemed.

"Can I suck it?" I asked, once the soap was all washed away.

"No," she said, a little sadly. "I don't think I'm ready for that just yet."

"It's OK," I said.

"But there's something that I've always wanted to try," she said, perking up. "If you think it's gross, that's alright. Just don't think I'm a freak."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I've always wanted to have a guy . . . you know . . . pee . . . pee on me."

"Really?" I asked, genuinely surprised. She looked upset. "No, no, no, it's cool with me. I'm just surprised that you'd be into that. But we can do it if you want. You just have to promise me one thing."

"What?"

"You'll do it to me, too."

Tina smiled and nodded. She knelt down and began to stroke her cock. I stood, with my back to the water so that my body was blocking the water from hitting her. I held my cock in my hand and waited for a moment as I got the waterworks flowing. Another few seconds later, a jet of golden liquid squirted from the end of my penis, splashing over Tina's chest. She sighed and began to stroke herself even faster. With her free hand, she rubbed my piss all over her tits and neck.

She lowered her face towards the stream and it splashed on her closed lips, on her nose, and on her forehead. She even lowered her head enough so that some got in her hair. She raised her head again so that her lips were once again in the line of fire. Then, tentatively, she opened her mouth and let a little in. She spit it out, but then opened her mouth wider. I stood there, looking down as Tina jerked herself off furiously, and my piss filled her mouth to overflowing before she spit it out only to refill once again. Just as I felt the end coming, Tina whimpered, and another load of cum shot from her penis. It was a much smaller load this time, but still very lovely.

Tina stood up and sucked the cum off her fingers where it mixed with the piss in her mouth. I expected her to wash it off or to rinse out her mouth, but she simply smiled a beaming smile at me.

"That was so cool," she said.

"I'm glad you liked it," I told her.

"OK, your turn," she said.

"Calm down, you dirty, little girl," I said jokingly. "Let me get into position first."

"I gotta pee badly," she said.

Tina and I switched places, so that she was standing with her back to the water, and I was kneeling before her. She held her flaccid cock in one hand, aiming it towards my body. I was a little nervous. Rebecca had never been into anything like this, neither had any girl I'd hooked up with before. Tina was an enigma, though. I used to think she was just this shy, nervous little creature. Now I saw that there was a lot lurking beneath the veneer. I couldn't judge her, however, unless I wanted to be a hypocrite. I doubt anyone who looked at me saw a guy who was obsessed with sucking girls' dicks.

A hot splash against my chest broke me out of my contemplation and I looked up to see the yellow water flowing from deep inside Tina's bladder. I wasn't sure what to do so I just allowed Tina to piss all over my body before I finally summoned the courage to put my face into the stream. It smelled very pungent so close my nose and I could taste a tang on my lips. I wanted to open my mouth, as she had done, to receive her piss as she had received mine, but a mental block kept me from doing it. I had always associated this smell with something bad. I never thought of it as something that could be erotic, also. Then again, a few months ago, I wouldn't have thought a girl with a penis was erotic either.

I opened my mouth. Tina's pee hit my tongue and quickly filled my mouth. The taste was sharper than anything I had ever tasted before and my first instinct was to close my mouth, but I kept it open. If Tina could do it, so could I. As the urine continued to fill and refill my mouth, I actually began to enjoy it. I was careful not to swallow any, because that might make me sick, but I tempted. After what seemed like a long time, the pissing stopped. I extended my tongue to catch the last few drops, then rose to my feet. Tina rubbed her hands over my chest, then we kissed without bothering to rinse our mouths.

"You didn't cum again," Tina said once the kiss was broken.

"I was hoping you could help me out with that," I told her. Tina flashed that mischevious smile, knelt down to the floor of the shower stall in front of me, and opened her mouth.