Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 02: The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!" Tina yelped as she jumped out of Stanley's arms. "That hurt!"

"That's what you get for being a smart ass," said Stanley.

Tina leaned in close to Stanley, put her finger to his lips and said with an exaggerated pout, "Kiss it and make it better?"

Stanley smiled and said, "Any time."

While Tina stepped away from him to slither out of her cut-offs Stanley decide to finally get his hands on the tits he had been invited to squeeze earlier. He reached down and tweaked the nipple of one of Sarah's firm, round hooters. She moaned around his cock as he did. Without a conscious thought Stanley grabbed the back of her head with his other hand and gripped her head to his body. His ten inch dong slid right down her throat. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Sarah was thrilled with herself. She had actually done it! She had deep throated Stanley's big dick. With that success in hand, so to speak, she began to suck him off like wild woman. She clutched his ass as she slip her lips along his dick from top to bottom. Stanley got the hint and started buck his hips, ramming his cock in and out of her mouth.

Tina hadn't seen anything that hot in a long time. As she watched with fascination she reached down to finger her pussy. She was dripping wet.

"Oh shit!" Stanley bellowed, "I'm gonna cum!"

Sarah's eyes went wide. In her preoccupation with getting that big dick down her throat she had forgotten about the inevitable result. She wasn't sure she was ready for that. Stanley was completely oblivious to it. He was lost in the feeling of humping Sarah's face.

Tina leaped to the rescue. She roughly pushed Sarah away from Stanley. His dong slid out of her mouth with a loud slurp. Tina then grabbed Stanley's dick at the base between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed as hard as she could. Stanley felt a moment of sharp of pain, but that quickly went away and his pending ejaculation subsided.

"Thanks," Sarah said quietly.

"Yeah, thanks," Stanley added, "I kind of got lost in the moment." Then he turned to Sarah and said, "Sorry about that. I got carried away."

"That means I did a good job. Right?" said Sarah.

"An incredible job," Stanley said smiling, "Now, it's your turn."

"What do you mean?" asked Sarah looking a bit worried.

"Stand up," said Stanley.

Sarah stood.

"Now strip," said Stanley.

"What?" said Sarah.

"Get that dress off," said Tina.

Sarah reached down, grabbed the hem of her dress, and lifted it up to get it off.

When she managed to work the poor overly stressed garment past her hips Tina said, "Oooh! Look at that! You're not wearing any panties either!"

"No," said Sarah with a sheepish grin.

Stanley walked around behind Sarah, put his hands over hers and whispered in her ear, "In a hurry are we?"

"And she shaved," Tina added.

Sarah's pussy was bald except for a thin, blonde landing strip.

Stanley helped her take the dress the rest of the way off. It was something of a struggle to get it over her tits, but they managed. Stanley nestled his still hard cock in the crack of Sarah's ass and began fondling the perfectly symmetrical globes of her tits.

"Oh," said Tina, "I've got to get some of that."

With that she crawled over to Sarah and stuck her tongue into that bald, wet slit.

"Tina, no!" Sarah cried out.

She had never done anything with a girl before and wasn't sure that she wanted to start now.

"Relax and enjoy," Stanley whispered.

When he tweaked her nipples and licked her ear all of her objections melted away. She was lost in the sensations. Tina had two fingers in her twat and was sucking on her clit like it was a little cock. Stanley was squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples, and running his tongue up and down her neck, from her shoulder to her ear and back again. The stimulation was almost too much for her. She had been through so much that afternoon that she was right on the edge. A huge orgasm was not far away.

She put her hands on Tina's head and held the raven haired girl's face to her dripping slit.

She started humping on Tina's fingers. When she moved forward it would increase the pressure of Tina's mouth on her clit. When she moved back her ass crack slid up and down along Stanley's hot, stiff pole. His touch on her breasts was alternately delicate and harsh. One moment he would brush his fingers, feather like, across the rock hard little nubs that her nipples had become. The next moment he would clutch her tits like they were huge stress balls. Tina had begun to lap a staccato on her clitoris.

"Cum for us, baby," Stanley breathed into her ear, "You know you want to. I know you're close."

Her tits, the hands, that hard dick, the fingers, the tongues were all too much for the poor girl.

"Cum for us, baby," Stanley kept chanting in her ear, "Cum for us."

Stanley gave her boobs one more squeeze as he ran his tongue from her shoulder and up her neck to finally lick behind her left ear. That was it! That was all it took. That was the little, magic spot that even she didn't know about.

She bucked, vibrated and screamed in orgasm. She clutched Tina's head as if hanging on for dear life while she moaned and gushed. Every nerve ending in her body was on fire. Nothing in the universe existed except the bone rattling pleasure she felt.

As her orgasm receded she let go of Tina's head and slumped back against Stanley.

"Oh...My...God!" said Sarah gasping for breath. "That was amazing! I've never felt anything like that in my whole life."

"We're just getting started," said Stanley.

"I don't know if I can take any more," Sarah said with some apprehension.

"Oh, come on, Sarah," said Tina grabbing Stanley's still hard dong, "Don't you want some of this?"

"Yes!" Sarah exclaimed with predatory, almost feral smile.

She slapped Tina's hand away from Stanley's stiff schlong and wrapped her own tiny fingers around it.

Without hesitation or pause she said, "I want this big cock in my cunt! I want you to fuck me!"

12