Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on Angie," Stan said trying to catch his breath, "it was funny."

"I know," said Angela, "but I didn't want to let her know that right then." With a heavy sigh and rueful smile she added, "But, you probably right. She'll probably rib us about this for a while."

"At least a couple of weeks," said Stan.

"And she was right about one thing," said Angela with a gleam in her eye.

"What's that?" Stan asked knowing what the answer would be.

"I do want some time alone with you," she said then leaned over his chair and plunged her tongue into his mouth.

When the both came up for air Stan said weakly, "I don't know how to tell you this, but I should be getting home, too."

"Not on your life, mister!" Angie said as she reached down to fondle the growing bulge in Stan's trousers. "I've been thinking about this all day, and you're not going home until I get it."

Stan moaned at her touch.

"I was supposed to get this three hours ago," she growled.

"Then I should probably call home," Stan said.

Angie let go of him as she stood up and said, "I'll do it. Don't you dare move from that spot!"

She gave her hips an extra wiggle as she walked to the counter to call Stan's mother on the land line. She picked up the receiver and dialed Stan's home number. Stan's mother answered it on the third ring.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hi, Sally," said Angela, "this is Angela. Stan is over here and I was wondering if it's okay with you if he stays for a while."

"Stan?" asked Sally.

"Your son?" said Angela.

"I know my son's name, Angela," said Sally flatly.

Angela realized that she had just screwed up and gamely tried to push past it saying, "Well? Is it allright?"

"Before I answer that," said Stan's mother, "I want you to answer a question for me."

Angela's entire body went stiff with apprehension.

"Okay," she said.

"Well," said Sally carefully, "I'm not quite sure how to put this so I'll just ask it straight out. Are you having an affair with him?"

There was a long silence at the end of which Angela said, "Yes."

After another long silence Angela asked, "How did you know?"

"Until just now, when you called him 'Stan', I didn't. I've sort of suspected it, though," Stan's mother said evenly, "I thought that this might happen, though, after you called me and told me about how he held you when you had that long cry the other night."

'Listen, Sally," said Angela, "If you not comfortable with this we can stop it right now."

"No," said Sally, "No. You're both adults. You can both make your own decisions. I just wanted to know that's all. May I talk to Stanley for a moment?"

"Surely," said Angela.

As she handed the receiver to Stan she mouthed the words, "She knows."

It was Stan's turn to stiffen up as, with a shaky hand, he took the receiver from Angela.

"Uh...hi, Mom," he said.

"Stanley," his mother said, "Actually, I should probably start calling you 'Stan' as well. When you comforted Angela the other night you proved that you're a grown man in every way that counts, and for that I'm proud of you. I'm not entirely comfortable with this affair, but you're an adult. You have to make your own decisions and deal with the consequences of them.

I'm going to say this only once. You be very careful with that woman. She's still very delicate, emotionally speaking."

"I know, Mom," said Stan, "We talk about that a lot."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that it's not just raw sex," his mother said, "Have you got your house keys?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Stan.

"All right, then," said his mother, "There's just one more thing. I want you to be sure to treat her with absolute respect. Have I made myself quite clear, young man?"

Stan had to fight down another burst of guffaws, but he managed to compose himself enough to sound vaguely dignified when he said, "Yes, ma'am."

"Good, now let me talk to Angela again. Goodbye. I love you," said Sally.

"I love you, too, Mom," said Stan, "Goodbye."

He handed the receiver back to Angela and said, "She wants to talk to you again."

Angela took the phone and said, "Sally?"

"Okay," said Sally, "It's Friday night. I'm going to assume, knowing your libido, that I won't see him all weekend. So would you do me a couple of favors, please?"

"Make sure her gets his homework done and make sure he gets to school on time on Monday?" Angela asked.

"Right," said Sally with a small laugh.

"No problem," said Angela, "Tina has homework, too, and Stan's been helping her with her math. So that would have been on the agenda anyway."

"I know," said Sally, "I know. But, I had to say it."

"I understand," said Angela.

"If you come right down to it," said Sally, "Tina is probably my sticking point about all this."

"She knows and she seems to not have a problem with it," said Angela.

"That's not what I mean," Sally said, "although I'm glad that she's aware of and not troubled by it. My little bug here is the idea that Stan had sex with a girl his own age and then advance to her mother. That's the sort of thing that is only supposed to happen in porn movies. It's not the sort of thing that I thought would ever happen to anyone I knew, especially not my son and my best friend."

Angela said, "Listen, Sally, if you want..."

Sally cut her off by saying, "I'm smiling while I'm saying this, Angela. As I said, you're both adults. So am I. I'll get over it. I would like you to do one more favor for me though."

"What's that?" Angela asked.

"Sometime next week will you, please, come over to tell me how it started, just for my own peace of mind?" Sally requested.

"I can certainly do that," said Angela, "I'm pretty socked in at work, but I know for sure that I'm free on Wednesday after three o'clock. Can we do it then?"

"That will do nicely. Thank you," said Sally, "And I'll bet that I don't want to know why you are so certain that you're free on that day and time. Do I?"

"Probably not," said Angela finally daring to smile, "And, Sally," she paused for a moment to gather her thoughts, "Thank you for understanding."

"Thank you for being honest with me," said Sally, "That means a lot."

"I know," said Angela, "We never could lie to each other."

"Not successfully, anyway," said Sally.

Both women laughed.

" 'Bye 'Bye, Sally, " said Angela.

" 'Bye, Bye," said Sally.

Then each hung up.

Angie turned to Stan and said, "Well, it looks like we've got the weekend."

"Sweet," said Stan as he gathered Angie in his arms.

As they kissed Stan reached down to caress the firm globes of Angie's ass. Angie reached between them to squeeze the lump that was snaking down Stan's trouser leg.

When they came up for air Angie asked, "By the way, what was that little smirk at the end of your conversation with your mother all about?"

"She said something that probably shouldn't have hit me as funny, but it did anyway," said Stan.

"What did she say?" inquired Angie.

"She said, and I quote, 'I want you to be sure to treat her with absolute respect. Have I made myself quite clear, young man?' unquote," said Stan in his best imitation of his mom.

"And?" said Angie.

"And I promise," said Stan, "I will treat you with absolute respect while I'm fucking your tits and cumming on your face."

Angie pulled him closer, licked his ear, groped his ass and whispered, "What about when you're eating my pussy?"

"Then even more so," Stan said resolutely.

"Good," Angie breathed in his ear, "I hate disrespectful cunt lickers."

Angie's hands on his ass the pressure of her huge jugs on his chest had made him hard again. He reached up to trace a line from just under her left ear, down her throat, across her collar bone and down her magnificent cleavage. Angie shivered with lust at his feathery touch.

"Shit!" she hissed through her teeth, "You know what that does to me."

"That's why I do it," he whispered then licked her throat.

"You don't have to fucking warm me up!" she shouted, "I'm hotter than I've ever been! I need you fuck me NOW!"

"Maybe," he said.

He moved back from her so that he could start unbuttoning her blouse. With each undone button he would lick the newly exposed flesh. Angie moaned and squirmed. When he had unfastened the last button he parted her blouse and pulled it free of her skirt. He put a hand underneath each massive globe and began squeezing and stroking the undersides of them through her bra.

"I'm going to lick, and suck, and nibble every inch of your incredible body," he whispered tenderly. "I'm going to kiss places that you've forgotten you have."

Angie was trembling with pent up lust. Her breasts heaved with her ragged breathing.

"I don't need any damned foreplay," she muttered between horny gasps, "I just need fucking."

Stan removed his hand from the underside of her pendulous spheres. He reached up to the clasp of her front-loading bra.

"Don't you want your breasts fondled?" he breathed directly into her ear. "Don't you want me to lick them?"

Angie moaned in response.

He unclasped her bra and parted the cups. With both hands he lifted her massive left mammary to his mouth. He began running his tongue back and forth over the soft skin, from left to right and back again, covering the entire expanse of flesh with saliva.

Angie put her hands on top of his head with the intent of trying to push his mouth down to her nipple. But, somehow she couldn't get her arms to work. She was so distracted with sexual need that her body wasn't responding to her commands. It was only responding to the pressure of her lover's hands and tongue on her breast. She was too horny for that to frighten her. Her raging lust canceled out any thoughts. The only other thing that existed for her, besides the sensations on her bosom, was the aching emptiness in her dripping cunt.

The young man slowly licked his way down to her areola. His tongue traced a circle around it several times, being careful to not actually touch it

The forty-year-old divorcee whimpered in frustration.

He let go of her left breast and repeated the same torturous procedure on her right one. Angie wriggled with desire as he did so.

"Please, stop teasing me," she begged.

Stan ignored her pleading. When he had finished with the stimulation he was heaping on her right mammary he stood up and cupped her face tenderly in his hands. Then he licked around the edges of beautiful, thick lips. Her tongue shot out of her mouth to meet his. The two oral digits danced with each other in midair for a moment.

The scent of her arousal combined with her near desperation was driving Stan crazy. He cock was like a steel bar in his pants. He wanted to slide his skin bone into her hot, wet channel almost as much as she wanted him to do it. The boiling jizz in his balls was screaming for release. But, he was determined to finish what he had started. He was going to bring her off as she had never been brought off before.

He took a bosom in each hand, bent his head down, and gave one nipple two or three light flicks with his tongue. Then he moved to the other nipple to do the same. He moved back and forth from one to the other for nearly five minutes.

Angie writhed and whined. She bucked her hips against him trying to rub her needy pussy up and down against his hard penis.

Suddenly he released her breasts, stood up, and murmured into her ear, "Where would you like to go for this?"

As he said it he guided her hand down the throbbing bulge in his trouser. Then he leaned down to lightly bite one of her nipples.

"OHHHH!" Angie groaned, shivering from her thwarted need, "Please, take me to bedroom, take to the livingroom, throw me down on fucking linoleum right here! I don't fucking care! Just FUCK ME!"

"I have a better idea," Stan whispered in her ear.

Just his breath on her ear and neck was making her squirm.

"Earlier this afternoon," he continued, "I was wondering what it might be like to have you on one of those beanbag chairs."

Angie suddenly stopped squirming and looked him directly in the eye.

"You were thinking of me while you were banging that little cheerleader?" she asked with amazement.

"Yes," he said.

Angie grasped his head to pull him in for a tooth rattling kiss.

"You're about to find out he dangerous those beanbag chairs can be," she said as she let him go and started walking toward the basement stairs.

His eyes followed the sway of the spherical cheeks of her ass as she walked away. Suddenly they were both off at a dead run racing each other down the stairs, shedding their clothing as they went.

By the time they reached the biggest of the beanbag chairs, the one on which he'd been fucking Sarah, they were both completely naked. Angie threw herself, belly first, onto the chair. Supporting herself with her hands on the floor she wiggled her awe-inspiring ass at her lover.

Stan knelt down beside her and started whispering in her ear again. As he did so, he reached back to stick a finger into her sopping gash.

"Did you like watching me fuck Sarah?" he asked.

"Yes," she hissed.

"Did you like seeing my big cock sliding in and out of her pussy?"

"Yes."

"Did you like seeing her seeing her tits bounce and dance as I fucked her?"

"Yes!"

"Did you cum hard from masturbating while you watched us?"

"YES!" she shouted, throwing her head back, "YES! I came like a fucking runaway train!" Then she lowered her head and began whimpering, "Please, please."

Stan kept slowly sliding his finger in and out of volcanically molten slot. He cupped one of her pendulous breasts and began rubbing his palm over the nipple.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please, if you're not going to fuck me at least let me cum," she whined.

Stan withdrew both of his hands. Angie screamed in frustration.

"What were you thinking while you watched?" Stan murmured into her ear.

By that time Angie was actually in tears.

"You fucking bastard. You shit. I'll get you for this," she cried.

"What were you thinking?" he repeated. Then he licked her ear.

"I can't," she said, crying so hard that she was gasping for breath, "I'm so *gasp* horny I can't *gasp* breathe let alone *gasp* talk."

"Then we'll have to calm you down a bit before we continue," Stan said soothingly.

"You *gasp* shit."

Stan lightly caressed her cheek with one hand. With his other hand he started stroking her back. He used his palm to delicately stroke her shoulder. Then he would run it down her back and across her curvaceous buttocks. Then he would go back to her shoulders to start the process over.

All the while he would murmur, "It's all right. You'll get relief soon. It's all right."

He was having the desired effect. Very quickly her crying abated to the point at which she could breathe regularly again. Soon the crying stopped altogether and gave herself over to his hand and his voice. It was so soothing. It was so relaxing. She felt that, had she been a cat, she would have purred.

At long last she let out a slow breath and said softly, "That's so nice."

"Now," Stan whispered, "answer the question. What were you thinking while you watched me fucking Sarah?"

"I was thinking what shit you were that you were fucking her instead of me," Angie began, "Your cock was supposed to pounding my pussy right then, not hers."

As his lover spoke Stan moved his hand back down to her still very wet vagina and stuck his finger back into it. She gasped as it entered her.

"Keep going," he said.

"Even though I've seen your dick up close and personal a dozen or more times," Angie resumed as Stan began to lick at the base of her spine, "I hadn't really realized... oh, god that's good... how big you are."

Slowly and torturously Stan began to lick his way up her spine, making little circular motions with his tongue as he went. His finger was still moving slowly and rhythmically in and out of her dripping slot.

"Seeing you ram," she continued shakily, "in and out of someone else...shit. You know that makes me crazy... gave me a sense of scale that I hadn't had before."

When was about a third of the way up her back he reached out with his unoccupied hand to cup her breast once more, rubbing his palm lightly over the nipple.

It hadn't taken long to get the almost insanely horny woman back to the edge again. She was trembling and groaning.

"I wanted you so bad," she whined, "I wanted to taste your cock. I wanted to drink your jizz. I wanted to ride your tongue...oh,god. Oh, shit. Oh, fuck...I wanted you to fuck me as... oooohhhhh...hard as you were fucking her. Please, either fuck me or let me come. I can't take this anymore."

Stan stuck his finger into her all the way and with the next finger over stroked her clit three or four times. She shuddered and shook with the touch.

"Please," she moaned.

He lifted his head from her spine he was only about halfway up.

"Finish," he said firmly then resumed licking.

"That's why," Angie gamely soldiered on, "I was masturbating in the back of the *gasp* room. When you saw me...ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck...and you looked right at me...shitshitshitshit...when you looked me in the eyes and I knew that you had caught me *gasp* that's when I came so hard...fuckfuckfuckfuck...so hard."

Angie took a deep breath and screamed, "PLEASE!"

All of this teasing was starting to take a toll on Stan as well. The slickness of her twat, the soft skin of her back, and the amazing firmness of her huge tits had made him so hard that it almost hurt. His balls were so full that he was pretty sure that he would drown her when he finally emptied them. He desperately needed to fuck her right now. He withdrew both hands and his tongue and stood up. He had still only made it two thirds of the way up her spine.

She looked up at him with panic filled eyes.

"Stand," he said.

She was weak with the stress of the teasing and struggled to her feet.

He flopped his butt down onto the beanbag chair, held up his achingly stiff ten inches, and said, "Sit!"

She had no idea where she found the strength, but she leaped onto his cock like a she was possessed. His battering ram jammed all the way up her slick slot immediately. With that first penetration she had the biggest orgasm she had ever had in her life. She yowled in pleasure at the sensation.

He grabbed her hips and began jackhammering into her wet cunt. She was still too weak to fuck back. She was like a big-titted rag doll impaled on his spear. Her flesh mountains jounced and bounced with each thrust. She was having rapid fire orgasm throughout his savage fucking.

He was desperately fighting to forestall his pending ejaculation. But, every time she climaxed, the vibrations and contractions of her vaginal walls sent jolts of pleasure up and down his dong. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, but he wanted to bring her off one last time. He pulled his right hand from her hip and reached down to massage her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

She screeched as a nearly bone crushing orgasm hit her. She fell backward with the force of it. As she did his dick slip out of her pussy with a loud slurping sound.

He panicked. He was just about to cum. He leaped to his feet and positioned himself over her. Angie struggled to her knees and plunged her mouth down over the mighty staff.

He came so hard he felt like his gonads were imploding. He shot rope after rope of his juice down her throat. She couldn't swallow fast enough. It filled her mouth until her cheeks were bulging. His hips lurched back involuntarily and his cock popped out her mouth. He continued cumming, shooting his ball butter all over her face and tits. She was drenched in the stuff and he was still shooting.

When his balls were finally empty he slumped backwards onto the beanbag hair. Angie dragged herself next to him. With their arms around each other they fell asleep.