Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 06

Story Info
Biff and Sarah have date. Angela has an epiphany.
3.8k words
4.66
23.5k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Tina thought as she stomped into the kitchen. "This sucks!"

She was hornier than she had been in weeks, and she couldn't get any relief. She had gotten everything set up to have a threesome with Sarah and Stan that afternoon, but the whole plan collapsed when her mother, Angela, had come home early.

It wasn't that Angela had any objections. It turned out that Tina's mother was having an affair with Stan and Tina's little get together had prevented Stan and Angela from getting together as they had planned.

Tina saw the trail of clothing from the middle of the kitchen floor to the basement stairs. It did not improve her mood.

"Great," she thought with frustration, "even Mom's getting laid tonight. Everybody's getting fucked but me."

It had not been a good evening. After the little "lesson" in love making that Stan had given Sarah, Tina had given her a ride home. About a half block from Sarah's house they noticed Biff, Sarah's boyfriend waiting in the driveway of Sarah's house.

"Oh, shit!" said Sarah, "I forgot all about our date tonight."

"Quit worrying," said Tina, "We'll tell him that you came to my house to help me with something and we lost track of time."

"But what about the way I'm dressed," Sarah asked pointing to the little black dress that she had worn to Tina's house, "How will I explain that?"

"Not a problem," said Tina, "We'll tell him that you went home to change for the date before you came to my house. It will be proof that you didn't actually forget, at least to Biff."

"But, I'm not wearing a bra or panties," Sarah whined, "I didn't wear a bra anyway and I put my panties into my purse after I cleaned up."

"I guess you soaked them when you saw Stan's cock," said Tina with a grin, "Am I right?"

"Yeah," said Sarah with a giggle.

"I don't think that the panties are an issue either," said Tina, "On a date with Biff you probably won't be wearing them that long anyway. It will certainly give him a surprise when he drives you up to Lookout Point to fuck."

"We don't fuck," Sarah said defensively, "We make love."

"Whatever," said Tina rolling her eyes, "Just quit worrying. Okay?"

"Okay," said Sarah dubiously.

Tina pulled into the driveway and stopped behind Biff's car. Both girls got out, ran up to Biff and started rubbing their bodies against him from either side. The poor boy didn't know whether to shit or go blind. All he could concentrate on was the bulging tit flesh that suddenly surrounded him. Sarah's round, firm boobs seemed to be struggling to burst free from her little, black dress. Tina's twin torpedoes were barely contained by her tube top.

"See anything you like?" Sarah asked.

Biff just nodded stupidly.

"Don't blame Sarah for being late," said Tina, "She came over to my house to help me with something and we lost track of the time."

Biff knew that he should probably stare at his girlfriend's jugs if he was going to stare, but Tina's deep cleavage looked so inviting.

"It's okay," he said to Tina's tits, "You're not that late."

"Biff," said Sarah impatiently, "I'm over here."

"Sorry," said Biff contritely as he peered down into Sarah's deep cleavage.

"Well," said Tina as she walked back to her car, "You two have fun."

"We will," said Sarah, turning her head to address her friend, "and thank you."

"Yeah, we will," said Biff to Sarah's tits.

"You're welcome," said Tina with a smirk.

Tina decided to go to a local coffeehouse called The Bean Bar to see if she could find someone to hook up with. On a Friday night the little shop became something like a pick-up bar for high school students. That turned out to be a complete waste of time.

Everybody seemed to have already paired off. The only unattached guy was Lou Flink. Lou was a nice enough guy, but he was almost a worse fuck than Biff. Biff, despite his muscular, football player body, had a four inch dick that he had no idea how to use. Lou had an eight inch cock that was thick as a beer can, but he didn't know what to do with his equipment any better than Biff did. The size made him almost more frustrating. Lou's saving grace was that he took direction well. If you told him what you wanted him to do he would usually do it pretty well. But, Tina didn't feel like working that hard. So she went home.

Standing in her kitchen, staring at the trail of clothing leading to the basement stairs, she was just about to run up to her room to find her biggest dildo to get herself off when her curiosity got the better of her. She descended the stairs as quietly as she could.

Peering silently around the drywall that separated the stairs from the rest of the basement, she saw Stan and her mother spooned together on the largest of the beanbag chairs, sleeping. Somehow, to Tina, they looked perfect together. They looked right. They fit. Tina wasn't sure how she should feel about that. Should she be happy for them, or what? She wasn't even sure that she was reading the situation right. I could just be her imagination fueled by sexual frustration.

She saw her mother roll over until she was facing Stan. Tina ran back up the stairs.

Meanwhile, after a quick burger and fries at a local fast food joint, Biff and Sarah had gone to the movie theater in the center of town. There were other theaters around in the malls, but on Friday or Saturday night the Bijou was almost always filled with dating teenagers. Even though they played the same movies that the mall theaters played the Bijou had one big difference. It was an old style movie palace that had been built in the 1930's. It had the two things that horny teenagers wanted most in a theater, a balcony and dark corners.

The theater had been fully restored a few years previously and they tried to make the whole movie going experience similar to what it had been in the theater's heyday. Just like theaters of old it had a huge, spacious lobby, a generously stocked refreshment stand, and restrooms that were impossible to find. They even had an usher and a projectionist. In the restored theater, of course, the usher rarely ever seated people. His main job was to pass through every fifteen to twenty minutes with a flashlight to break up couples who were getting a little too hot and heavy. That practice slowed down considerably when the theater hired Wendy Winslow as their projectionist. Wendy was a twenty year old college student with big tits, a narrow waist, wide hips, and a libido with an overdrive. The usher spent most of his time in the projection booth with Wendy. That is when the theater manager wasn't in there.

Word got around town quickly that nobody was watching at the Bijou. It became a magnet for dating teenagers.

Sarah and Biff were in their usual dark corner of the balcony making out. Whatever complaints Sarah might have had about Biff's love making, she had to admit that he was a great kisser. His tongue danced and weaved inside of her mouth. She always loved the feel of it.

Biff put his hand between them to grope her breast. Sarah had been a bit apprehensive about that. After an afternoon of Stan's firm but gentle caresses she was wondering how she would deal with Biff's adolescent grabbing.

She abruptly broke the kiss and said sternly, "Be more careful with my breasts, Biff!"

Biff looked at her in shock.

"It's a breast not a football!" she continued, "It's part of my body. It's attached to me. I expect to be caressed not manhandled."

"I'm sorry, Babe," said a bewildered Biff, "I'll try to be more careful."

"Don't try," she said, "Succeed! I'm a woman and I expect to be treated that way. You keep treating me like some piece of sports equipment that you can just bounce around."

"Okay," said Biff contritely, "I'm sorry."

"Shut up and kiss," said Sarah then plunged her tongue back into Biff's mouth.

Biff was completely dumbfounded. Sarah had never acted like that before. He thought that she liked his hands on her tits. Slowly he put his hand back on her breast through her little, black dress. He held it lightly as though it was a piece of his grandmother's fine china.

Sarah pulled away from him and said, "You don't have to be that careful, Biff, honey," Sarah said softly, "I would like to feel it. Just don't squeeze so hard."

"Okay," said Biff.

He palmed her round mammary firmly, rubbing his palm over the nipple.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Perfect," she sighed and resumed kissing him.

Biff was at a complete loss. He had never known Sarah to be this aggressive or demanding before. It was a completely new thing. He had always been more or less in control of their sexual activity. He wasn't sure how to react to it. It certainly hadn't made his stiffy soften, though.

He put his other hand on her other breast in the same way that he was doing with the first one. She moaned into his mouth. She'd never done that before. Maybe this was a good thing.

"It's not like Stan did it," Sarah thought as her tongue swirled her boyfriend's mouth, "but, it's better than Biff's ever done before. Maybe I can teach him to do this right."

Suddenly she said, "Stop."

Biff looked at her apprehensively.

"I'm sorry, Babe," he said, "Did I hurt you again?"

"No," she said, "I just need more."

With that she yanked down the neckline of her dress to expose her firm melons. Biff was too confused to notice that Sarah hadn't been wearing a bra.

Biff immediately squeezed her boobs together and buried his face in the cleavage. She pushed his face out for her tit valley by his forehead.

"Don't even think about it," she said glowering at her boyfriend, "If you even try to motor boat I'll slap your face off!"

"But I thought you liked that," Biff whined.

"You like it," Sarah said, "I think it's stupid and childish."

Biff was even more confused than before. He had no idea what had come over his girlfriend. All he knew was that his dick was harder than it had ever been.

"What's going on?" Biff asked, "Why are you..."

"Shut up and suck my tits!" Sarah demanded.

Tits? Did Sarah Liplock just say the word tits? She had never used that kind of language before. Biff just stared at her.

"Well?" said Sarah impatiently.

Biff didn't need any more encouragement. He clamped his lips down over her left nipple and sucked. He resumed palming and tweaking her other breast.

"That's it, Baby," Sarah groaned, "Suck on my big tits. Make the nipples nice and hard. That's the right way to treat them."

Biff's little pussy poker was so hard that it almost hurt. He tried to remember what he'd seen in some of those porn movies on line. How had they treated tits? He decided to try something. He gave her nipple a gentle nip with his teeth. She shuddered and clasped his head more tightly to her soft, round boob.

"Yes," Sarah hissed, "That's it! That's right! You're making me so wet."

Sarah grabbed Biff's hand and guided it down to her dripping gash.

Biff pulled his mouth off of her nipple and exclaimed, "You're not wearing any panties!"

"Surprise!" said Sarah with a giggle.

"What's gotten into you, Babe?" Biff asked incredulously.

"Nothing yet," said Sarah, "So you'd better put one of those fingers to work right now."

Biff just nodded stupidly and slid a finger into her slick slot.

She pulled his head back to her chest and said, "Put your mouth back to work, too, Baby."

Biff resumed sucking on her nipple as he worked his finger in and out of her pussy. Sarah noticed that his finger didn't seem to be touch as much of vaginal walls as it usually did.

"Oh, shit," she thought, "I'm all loose from having Stan's horse cock in there. What'll I do? Will I even feel it when Biff puts his dick in me?"

Then she remembered a trick that Tina had tried to teach her. She focused all her effort on flexing the muscles in her cunt, trying to make them tighten around Biff's finger. It took less work than she thought. The walls of her hot box squeezed snugly on Biff's digit easily. She relaxed with a sigh of relief and leaned back in the theater seat to enjoy what her boyfriend was doing.

Biff had never been so turned on. Cum was boiling in his tiny nuts. He desperately wanted to just throw Sarah down on the floor and fuck her as hard as he could, but he wasn't sure that he should even ask if he should do anything else than what he was doing. As he finger fucked her and sucked her tits he started to put together what little he could remember about female anatomy. He remembered from health class they had been taught about the clitoris. He remembered from porn movies sort of where it was. He stuck his thumb up to find it. He rubbed around the top of Sarah's pussy searching for it. When she emitted a low moan he figured that he'd found it.

Sarah was ecstatic when he thumbed her clit. It meant that he was actually trying to make this better for her, and it felt so good. He was sucking, licking and biting her nipple as he slid his finger into her cunt and diddled her clit. This was the best she had ever had with Biff. She knew that she was getting close to an orgasm. It wouldn't be one of the bone crushers that Stan had given her, but it would best the best that she had ever gotten from Biff. That meant a lot to her. Suddenly her body stiffened as she stifled an orgasmic groan. She clutched Biff's head so tightly to her breast that she almost smothered the poor boy.

When her body stopped shuddering she pulled Biff's mouth off of her nipple and his finger out of her snatch.

"Thank you," she said, gasping for breath.

"Did you," Biff tried to ask, "I mean..."

"Yes I did," she said with a beatific smile, "I had an orgasm. I came."

Then she gave him a deep, tooth rattling kiss.

"Now it's my turn to make you feel good," she said.

Biff nodded with a goofy grin.

"But, before I do, I want you make me a promise," she said.

"What's that?" Biff asked.

"I want you to promise that if I get you off now that you'll still be able to get hard again when we go up to Lookout Point. Can you do that for me?" Sarah said.

"I promise," said Biff even though he wasn't completely convinced that it was a promise that he would be able to keep.

"Good boy," said Sarah, stretching out the vowels so that it sounded like the praise a small child gets from his mother for finishing all of his vegetables.

The sound of it made Biff's dick lurch in his pants.

Sarah yanked down his zipper and fished his little stiffy out of his pants. She leaned over and slid her lips slowly down to the root then just as slowly back up.

Biff was in heaven. She was going to suck his dick. She was even doing it voluntarily. He usually had to seriously cajole or even beg for her to do that.

"Let me get a tissue or something," he said, "I don't want to leave her with cum stains on my pants."

She bobbed torturously up and down his stiffy once more then sat up to whisper in his ear, "Don't worry about it, Baby. Just do what comes naturally. I promise you won't have any cum stains on your pants."

Biff looked at her quizzically.

"That's right, Biff, honey," she continued, "I want you to do something that I know you've always wanted to do."

Biff almost couldn't dare to hope that she meant what he thought she meant.

"What's that?" he asked with a trembling voice.

"I want you to fuck my face and cum in my mouth," she said in a low breathy tone, "Can you do that for me?"

Biff nodded dumbly. He almost came the moment she had said, "fuck". He was amazed and hopelessly turned on by the language his previously prim, little girlfriend was using.

"Good boy," she said in exactly the way she had before.

She put his dick back in her mouth and began sucking in earnest. Trying to take all of Stan's huge cock had been fun and challenging, but Biff's dick was the one she wanted. She liked it a lot and she loved the boy it was attached to. Stan was right. She and Biff belonged together. They fit, just the way that Biff's dick fit perfectly into her mouth. She did everything she could to make sure this was the best blowjob he ever had. Biff had been an apt pupil. He had learned very quickly what she wanted and had even managed to improvise a bit. He gave her the best orgasm she had ever had with him.

Tina had been right that she needed to know what good sex was really like. But, she had been wrong the fucking Stan was going to make her break up with Biff.

Biff couldn't believe what was happening. Sarah had sucked his dick before, but never with such enthusiasm. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. As she sucked she licked every surface of his hardness. He knew that he wasn't going to last long. He grabbed the back of her head and started bucking his hips. The slick pressure of her mouth was making him crazy. He fucked her mouth faster and harder. She reached down to lightly tickle his scrotum. He stiffened and moaned as his nuts dumped their load. To Sarah it was perfect. Biff shot just enough to fill her mouth and no more.

When his body finally relaxed Sarah sat up and opened her mouth to make sure that Biff saw the mouthful of jizz that he had given her. Then she made a big show of swallowing it.

After she licked him clean, stuffed his dick back into his pants, and zipped him up she whispered to him, "Now let's get out of here and go to Lookout Point. I want you to fuck me."

Biff thought that he just might be able to keep his promise. He could feel his dick stiffening already.

Angela was yanked out of the delightful twilight between sleep and wakefulness by the sound of footsteps running on the basement stairs. She had been luxuriating in feel of having Stan spooned against her back when her shoulder began to hurt. That's why she had rolled over.

"Okay," she thought, "lesson learned. You're over forty, Angela. You can't fall asleep on beanbag chairs anymore."

As the sound of footsteps jerked her into being fully awake it took her a moment to realize that it must have been Tina that she heard.

"How long was she there?" she wondered, "How much did she see?"

She opened her eyes and looked at Stan and smiled. She lay there for a few minutes just watching him sleep. Stroking his cheek affectionately she realized how different her life was now than it had been just two weeks ago. This young man had brought her out of her funk. This young man had made her feel alive again.

Disentangling herself from Stan's arms she stood up, and headed toward the half bath off of the laundry room to freshen up. Stan didn't stir. About halfway there she remembered that her clothes were all over the kitchen floor. She thought about it for a minute then decided that it didn't matter. She didn't have anything that Tina hadn't seen or didn't have one of anyway.

When she got into the laundry room she saw her fuzzy, blue bathrobe neatly folded up on top of the dryer.

"What's that doing here?" she thought.

Several minute later she emerged from the basement wearing the robe. She found Tina sitting at the kitchen table looking seriously out of sorts.

As she walked to the refrigerator to get some wine she asked, "How long were you down there?"

"Hi, Mom," Tina said sheepishly.

"Answer the question," Angela said firmly as she crossed to the cabinet above the counter to get a glass.

"Only long enough to see you roll over," said Tina, "I just got home."

Angela glanced at the clock on the wall beyond the kitchen table. It was only nine thirty.

"You're home early for a Friday night," she said.

"Crappy night," said Tina, "I don't want to talk about it."

"That bad?" said her mother as she poured her wine.

"Worse." said Tina sullenly.

Angela sat down at the table next to her daughter and placing one of her hands on Tina's she said softly, "I know that you don't want to talk about it, but it might help to do it anyway, honey."

12