Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," said Tina evasively.

"Listen," said Angela, "your father always liked to say that sometime you have to unscrew you head from your shoulders, put it in the table and talk to it. Sometimes it helps just to get these things out from inside your head so that you can get a clearer look at them."

Tina's jaw dropped and her eyes widened in complete shock.

"Tina, what's wrong?" her mother asked with great concern.

Tina just stared in amazement at her mother.

"Tina, What is it?" Angela persisted, "You're looking at me like I've just landed from Mars or I've grown two heads or something."

Regaining her composure Tina said, "Mom, do you realize how long it's been since you've quoted Dad about anything, or even brought him up in a conversation?"

"I've talked about you father lots of times," said Angela defensively.

"Not without a lot of anger," said Tina, "Not without sounding like you wanted to strangle him!"

Angela stopped to think about that for a moment.

"You're right," she said after a long silence, "I guess I've turned some sort of corner on that subject."

"Looks like," said her daughter.

12