Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 07

Story Info
Stan gets a surprise.
3.6k words
4.65
13.7k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and Angela sat at the kitchen table for another hour talking, as they frequently did, about almost everything under the sun. The subject finally got around to Stan.

Knowing how frustrated and horny her daughter was, she wanted to tell the girl to go downstairs and wake her young man up. But, somehow, she couldn't bring herself to do it.

"It looks like you and Stan had a good time tonight," said Tina.

"Yeah," said her mother, "and I'm going get the dirty bastard back for it, too." She smirked as she said it.

"What the hell did he do?" Tina asked wide eyed.

Angela gave her daughter a blow by blow description of Stan's merciless teasing, her begging to be fucked, his demand that she describe how she felt when she saw Stan fucking Sarah, and finally how she had, with screeching desperation, begged him just to let her cum.

"I never knew that Stan could be that nasty," Tina observed with a chuckle, "I never knew he could be that much of a bastard!"

"Me neither," said Angela, smiling ruefully "I never knew that I could cum that hard either."

"So it was worth it?" Tina asked.

"More than worth it, but I'm still going to get even," Angela said firmly, "I'll tell you what I told him. My name is Payback and I'm a bitch!"

Tina nearly fell out of her chair laughing.

"Ooooh," she said in mock terror, "Mommy's revenge."

"Damned right!" Angela exclaimed with a smile.

When the two women stopped laughing Tina looked at her mother seriously and said, "Can I ask you a question, Mom?"

Angela sat down slowly, her body stiff with apprehension.

"Of course," she said.

"Well," said Tina, pausing to search for the right words, "are you starting to get really into him?"

"It's more like that big thing is getting into me," Angela joked lamely, trying to restart the banter.

"Mom," Tina said earnestly, "you know what I mean."

"You mean am I falling for him," Angela responded tentatively, "am I falling in love with him?"

Tina nodded.

Angela lowered her head and said softly, "I don't know."

The two women sat in silence for a few minutes.

After a time Tina reached out to put her hand over her mother's and said, "It's okay if you are. I'm not going to be upset or anything."

Angela grasped her daughter's hand and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Stan's my best friend," said Tina, "We grew up together, and, yeah, we're constant fuck buddies. But, that's all there is. I'm not in love with him or anything. It's never been like that with us."

They sat in silence for several minutes as Angela stared intently at her daughter. Whatever doubts she may have had about her ability as a parent suddenly melted away. She didn't completely know where Tina's maturity and compassion was coming from, but Angela had never been prouder of her daughter than she was at that moment.

Tina squeezed her mother's hand supportively and said, "It's alright, Mom. It really is." After a short pause she added, "Of course it would be kind of nice if you'd be willing to share him once in a while."

Angela smiled ruefully and rolled her eyes as she said, "You'd probably have to ask Stan about that."

Suddenly both women sat bolt upright as a sneaky smirk crossed each of their faces.

"Mom," said Tina, "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking. Are you?"

"Only if you're thinking the same thing," Angela answered.

"He's right downstairs," Tina giggled.

"We could ask him now," Her mother said with equal mirth.

"Naked."

"Of course."

The two women eagerly shed their clothing as they descended the stairs. Stepping out from behind the partition at the bottom of the stairway they stopped to look at the sleeping young man.

That's when the full reality of the whole situation suddenly hit Tina. The beatific smile on Angela's face as she looked at Stan was unmistakable. Her mother was deeply and desperately in love with her best friend.

She smiled and said, "You've really got it bad for him, don't you."

"So what if I do?" Angela said defensively.

"That wasn't a judgement, Mom," Tina answered, trying to sound reassuring, "just an observation. Actually, I think it's pretty cool."

"Really?" Angela asked.

"Mom, he's one of the best men either one of us knows," said Tina, "You could do lots worse than him."

Her mother nodded and murmured, "That's true enough."

Then her brow suddenly furrowed as she turned to her daughter to ask, "Be honest. Am I making a fool of myself?"

"What do you mean?" said Tina.

"He's less than half my age," said Angela.

"Dad once told me that the only barriers that you'll ever see as real are the ones you allow to stand in front of you," Tina said.

"This is a damned poor time to bring up your father," Angela said with a frown.

"Mom," said Tina, "what I mean is that age is only a problem if you let it be one."

"I hope you're right," said Angela, "He looks so beautiful lying there. It's almost a shame to wake him."

"It won't be if we do it right," Tina said with a mischievous grin.

The sleeping young man was stretched out on the largest of the beanbag chairs, his somnolent penis lying against one thigh.

Looking at Stan's flaccid manhood, Tina observed, "That thing is bigger soft than most of the guys I know when they're hard. That must be a third of his body weight."

"Don't be ridiculous," her mother responded.

"You've had that cock inside you," Tina said, "and you don't agree?"

"No," Angela said with a smirk, "I'd have said half, not just a third."

Both women laughed.

"Do you want to do the honors?" Tina asked.

"No," said Angela, "You're hornier than I am. Go ahead."

"Thanks, Mom," said Tina as she skipped over to the slumbering man, dropped to her knees, and began to lick and kiss the object of her desire.

Angela, meanwhile, slowly sauntered over to her man, knelt down by his head and whispered in his ear, "Time to wake up, stud. Your women need you."

Then she started rubbing her huge breasts all over his face.

Stan was in that delightful no man's land between sleep and wakefulness. He believed himself to be having a wonderfully erotic dream. He knew that it had to be a dream because it was anatomically ridiculous.

He had a pair of soft tits rubbing his face, but he was also getting blowjob of a lifetime. As his consciousness edged out of sleep and into the waking world he realized that it was not a dream. He actually did have a pair of tits in his face, and somebody was actually sucking voraciously on his cock.

He opened his eyes and mumbled, "Angie?"

Angela kissed him lightly then said, "Just lie back and enjoy. Let us do all the work."

"Us?" Stan asked, "Who...?"

Tina pulled her mouth off of his stiff pole and said with a wink, "Who do you think?"

Stan suddenly sat up and looked at the two women, a look of utter astonishment on his face.

"Wait a minute," he said in confusion, "What's going on?"

"What does it look like?" Angie asked with a big grin, "We've decided to share you."

"Don't I get a say in this?" he asked.

"You'd turn down two naked, horny women?" Tina asked incredulously.

"Good point," Stan said sheepishly.

Stan gasped as Tina suddenly plunged her mouth back down over his stiff manhood.

Sally Dwendle, Stan's mother, meanwhile was struggling with her own thoughts as she lay in her bed waiting for her husband.

"Are you coming to bed soon, Mike?" she asked.

She didn't expect an answer right away. He was in the bathroom just off their bedroom. She could hear the sounds of Mike brushing his teeth.

Since her phone conversation with Angela that afternoon she had been struggling with a way to tell her husband what their son was up to. The concept of her son as her best friend's lover was so alien that she had no idea where to begin.

Without that starting point she had been unable to broach the subject when Mike had arrived home from work.

Suddenly, Mike stuck his head out through the bathroom doorway to ask, "Did you say something, Honey? I had the water running, so I couldn't hear you."

"I was just wondering if you're coming to bed soon," said Sally softly, "We need to talk."

At that Mike's entire body stiffened. Whenever Sally said something like, "We need to talk," it was almost never good news, especially if she said it just before bedtime.

"I'll be there in a moment," Mike said apprehensively, "Let me just put the toothpaste away."

He knew at once that his wife was deeply troubled. The strong, intelligent, stridently outspoken woman he had married seemed to have disappeared. As she hugged herself tightly with the blanket drawn up to her chin she seemed tiny and helpless.

As quickly as he could he got everything squared away it the bathroom and rushed to the bed. As he slid in under the covers he put his arms protectively around his wife and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's about Stan," she said in a nearly whispering.

"What's he done?" he asked with concern. Then he stopped to look at his wife as though something odd had just occurred to him. He sat up straight and looked his wife in the eye.

"Wait a minute," he said, "When did you start calling him Stan? I've always done it, but you never have. What's going on?"

"I started just this afternoon," Sally said, "It's hard to explain."

"Try me," said Mike.

Sally took a deep breath then said, "Our son is having an affair with an older woman,"

"How much older is older?" Mike asked.

"My age."

"Is she married? Is that why you're so upset?"

Sally shook her head.

"No," she answered, "It's nothing like that. His lover is divorced, recently so."

"I see," said Mike, trying hard to keep a straight face.

Inwardly he was grinning and thinking, "Way to go, son! You're nailing some new divorcee'! That's my boy!"

It was Mike's turn to draw a deep breath to compose himself.

"I can't say that I'm surprised," he said carefully, "Except for Tina he has never seemed too interested in girls his own age."

"And, with Tina, it's mostly because they grew up together," said Sally.

"Exactly," he said as he held her close, "So, that by itself couldn't possibly get you this upset. Why don't you tell me what's really bothering you about this."

"It's someone we know," Sally said very quietly.

It took a moment for Mike to process the statement. Suddenly, his eyes went wide with astonishment as the realization hit him.

"No. It couldn't be," he said incredulously, "It couldn't be Angela, could it?"

Sally nodded.

"Angela Torpedowicz?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Tina's mother?"

"Yes."

"Your best friend?"

"Yes, yes, and yes!" Sally nearly shouted impatiently, "Will you quit rephrasing the question already? It's Angela Torpedowicz, Tina's mother, my best friend!"

At that it was becoming even harder for Mike to maintain a solemn demeanor. Inside he was laughing out loud and shouting, "Way to go, Kiddo! You nailed the hottest MILF in town," then another thought hit him which started him doing an internal happy dance while pumping his fist and shouting, "and her daughter! YES! YES! YES! That's my boy!"

Outwardly he said, "So, I guess the next question is who seduced whom?"

"Nobody seduced anyone," Sally said.

Mike looked at her quizzically.

"Near as I can tell," Sally continued, "Angela was in a really bad way one night over the divorce and Stan tried to comfort her. It just evolved from there."

"Stan has always been good at comforting anyone who needs it," Mike said.

Sally nodded.

"Look, Honey," Mike continued, "They're both adults..."

"He's our son!" Sally interrupted sternly.

"By every reasonable measure," Mike went on, "he's an adult. He's eighteen. He can join the Army. He can vote. In most states he can sign a contract in his own name. Just about the only thing he can't do is buy booze, and he's not very far away from that threshold."

"I know that, but..." she let the sentence trail off as she buried her face in her husband's shoulder.

"But what?" Mike asked lovingly. He had a feeling he knew what was coming.

"I know that," Sally said, seeming very near to tears, "I know that he's a young man, now. But, he's still my little boy. He's still my baby, and my best friend is robbing my cradle! I don't know how to feel about that!"

At once she collapsed into sobs against her husband's chest. Mike held her, stroking her hair, as she cried herself out.

After several minutes of convulsive weeping Sally looked up at her husband and said, "Thank you. I really needed to do that."

"That's what I'm here for," Mike said with a loving smile.

"Now that I can think clearly about it," Sally said, "Angela could do a lot worse than Stan. He's one of few men who wouldn't take unfair advantage of her, emotionally I mean. She's safe with him."

"That's true," Mike responded, "and he could do a lot worse than Angela. I mean, she's intelligent, strong, funny, insightful..."

"...and beautiful," Sally added, "I know that you wanted to say it, but you're too much of a progressive gentleman to actually do so."

"Yes, 'and beautiful'," Mike said with a chuckle, "I'll never figure out what possessed Sid to leave her, especially for that weird, little chick he ran off with."

"Just when I thought you would avoid sexism, you come up with the word 'chick', Michael?" Sally asked with annoyance.

"Oh, come on, Sally," mike said defensively, "That wasn't a woman. It was a girl; a girl who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together, no butt, no breasts, thin lips, a slightly below average face, and is having a bad hair life. Leaving Angela for her was like dumping Jessica Rabbit to marry Olive Oyl."

Sally's eyes went wide in shock at her husband's blatantly rude observation just before bursting into gales of laughter. In relief, Mike laughed with her.

"Michael Harold Dwendle, that is that most shamelessly sexist comment I have ever heard anyone make," she said with a smile as she slapped his shoulder playfully, "even if you are right."

She threw her arm around him and snuggled against his chest as she said, "Thank you. I was so upset, but you let me cry it out and then you made me laugh."

She raised her head to give him a deep, searing kiss then said, "That's why I love you so much. You know how to do that."

"I love you, too," Mike said sincerely, "Do you want me to talk to Stan?"

"Would you?" she replied.

"I'll call him tomorrow and get him to meet me for lunch somewhere," Mike said, "That will put us on neutral ground so that we can talk intelligently about this."

"Good idea," Sally said, "Goodnight, Babe."

"Goodnight, Honey," said Mike.

Holding each other tightly they fell asleep in a mist of love and parental worry.

While Sally and Mike were drifting off to sleep, the Torpedowicz women had changed positions. Angela was giving Stan a mercilessly aggressive blowjob while Tina rubbed her massive, soft, conical tis in his face.

Angela was taking him deep into her throat while she delicately kneaded his bloated balls with her petite hand. Stan's groan of pleasure was muffled by the massive tit that Tina had stuffed into his mouth.

"Don't try to talk," Tina said with a mischievous grin, "just lie back and enjoy. We'll take care of you."

"That sounds scary," Stan said trying to grin through a mouthful of one of Tina's firm jugs.

Stan couldn't have said too much more anyway. His body and mind were happily sinking into the hedonistic rapture of being worked over by two beautiful women.

The soft feeling of Angela's wet, full lips sliding up and down his flesh pole never failed heat up his balls to the boiling point almost immediately. He valiantly fought to hold back the torrent of juice that was rapidly building up pressure. He knew that he had to save it for Tina's needy pussy.

Tina looked down at her mother. There was something almost unbearably erotic about watching her own mother give such an enthusiastic blowjob to her best friend. Her own arousal grew each time she saw Angela swallow that long, thick prick right down to the nuts. Between that and the way Stan was mauling and sucking her tits her entire body was on fire with carnal need.

She reached down to stick a finger into her empty pussy only encounter Stan's hand headed in the same direction. She moaned softly as the young man inserted a finger into her moist gash. Her body vibrated with the stimulation of her desire.

Suddenly she ripped herself away from Stan and shouted, "Mom, stop! I need that thing inside me now!"

Angela slowly slid her soft lips off of Stan's rigid manhood and said, "I think he's ready," grinning conspiratorially.

Stan was about to say something in agreement when his words were cut off by Angie's big tits smothering his face. All thoughts of saying anything left him when Tina roughly sat down on his aching stiffness and he felt it slide easily into her steaming depths.

Tina rode him like a mad woman. Her desperate horniness took complete possession of her body and mind. All of her efforts were focused on milking a river of cum from Stan's balls while pushing her own body over the edge into screaming, orgasmic bliss. Nobody she had ever fucked filled her like Stan did. His ponderous pole seemed to reach every millimeter inside of her hot gash. She could feel his hips bucking up to meet hers, plunging his steely manhood even deeper into her boiling hole. She threw her head back and moaned with rapture as her huge breasts jiggled and bounced with her motions.

Angela stared with fascination at the raw, unbridled carnality of her daughter's fucking. In that moment, watching her only offspring wildly riding her lover's long, thick cock seemed to be the hottest thing she had ever seen. The additional stimulation of having Stan maul her jugs while he poked two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy was pushing rapidly toward her own earth moving climax. She had never experienced anything so sexually charged! The combination of her lover's physical manipulation and the deliciously forbidden exhilaration of watching her daughter fucking monopolized her entire being. She willingly gave herself over to the sheer, physical joy, surrendering completely to her sexy urges.

One urge in particular would, under any other circumstances, have shocked and appalled her. But, being overcome by the glorious moment of lust that enveloped her she followed it without question or thought.

Leaning slightly forward she kissed her daughter full on the mouth, snaking her tongue softly between the girl's full lips. Tina's eyes momentarily went wide with surprise. Being in a similar state of mind and body as her mother, however, she very quickly began to return the kiss.

The sight was almost more than Stan could handle. Seeing his lover and best friend, mother and daughter respectively, swapping spit so sensuously and lovingly nearly made him pop off right then and there. It made cum churn madly in his heavy balls.

Suddenly the two beautiful women threw their arms around each other in a loving hug. Their massive breasts mashed against each other as their tongues sensuously explored each other's mouths. The sheer wicked carnality of it was becoming more than Angela could take. She trembled from the heat of her daughter's huge boobs pressed against her own.

Tina, meanwhile, was half out of her mind with lust. She had been riding Stan's big, stiff cock for all she was worth. His long piston was ramming deep into her steaming cunt, reaching places that no other man she knew could reach. She was just at the edge of an orgasmic explosion when her mother began kissing her.

At first she was shocked, but that almost immediately gave way to pleasure. She aggressively returned the kiss, her tongue exploring her mother's mouth and dancing with her mother's tongue. When Angela drew her into a tight hug Tina returned that as well. The feeling of their nipples rubbing against each other was more than she could stand. It pushed her over the edge into an earth bone shaking climax. She moaned into Angela's mouth as her body convulsed and her vaginal walls clamped down in a vice-like grip on Stan's invading man meat. She had never cum so hard in her entire life. Writhing and whimpering, she lost all sense of time and place, all sense of being. There was only the exquisite sensation of raw sensual bliss.

12