Tinder BBC for Lisa

Story Info
A tinder date goes very right.
2.4k words
4.22
27.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i wrote this from the perspective of a man I met a few times but it is mostly fiction.

***********************************************

I met her on tinder and we met up in a coffee shop downstairs from my apartment. Her name was Lisa and she was a chubby brunette with a nice fat ass and big heavy tits. The first thing she told me once we started IM'ing was that she had never been with a black man and she really wanted to try black dick. She asked me if I was big and I sent her a few pics confirming that I am.

I'm not porn star big but I'm a thick 7.5 and I've never had no complaints. Then she told me that she was married and her husband was traveling for work and her kids were both away at football camp. Once she saw my dick she asked if we could meet that night and since she was a nice thick milf with a pretty face I told her I would love to be her first black dick.

I recognized her from her pictures. She was in a seat in the back of Starbucks sipping on a coffee. Her hair and makeup were done up right and she was wearing a white and yellow flower print dress with a slit between her tits that showed off her big white titties. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were poking through the dress and I could see the outline of her areola through the thin, white fabric.

I knew when I saw her that I had made the right decision. She was thick in all the right places. She had ass for days and fantastic blow job lips. She looked like she was trolling for dick and I knew from her IM's that she was a dirty girl. She had told me that if I get her worked up enough I could do anything I wanted and I planned to take her around the world.

I didn't even bother ordering a coffee and after a few minutes of talking she said she wanted to go back to my place. She grabbed her purse, finished her coffee and we left the joint in a hurry.

I took Lisa up to my apartment and she did what came naturally. She was on her knees before I'd even locked the door and she was undoing my jeans like my dick could cure cancer. She started by licking and sucking my black balls until my dick was hard. She was looking up at me the whole time while moaning and purring like a bitch in heat.

"You ever suck your husband's dick like that Baby Girl?" I teased as she tried her best to swallow me whole. She looked like she was used to big bites and she managed to get 3/4 of my hard snake down her throat. I was impressed because most girls struggle because it's pretty damn fat.

She shook her head "no" and looked up at me with wide pleading eyes. The bitch was hungry as fuck and she held it deep until tears poured from the corners of her pretty green eyes. Then she backed off, gulped some air and started to stroke my slimy shaft with both hands while sucking hard on the tip. She had skills and a white boy would have busted a nut fast but I was her equal and I let her worship my black dick as long as she wanted knowing I could last forever.

"You like that chocolate?" I teased as I made it bounce.

"I love it Daddy," Lisa panted. Her smiling eyes sparkled and she licked a gob of thick, viscous mucous from my dick. She swished it in her mouth, then she spat it back onto my shaft and stroked it as she grinned like a sassy bitch. She continued to stroke me and took my balls back into her hungry mouth. She was working my dick like a professional.

My eyes rolled back and I groaned quietly when she used one of her pink, painted nails to tickle my asshole. The kinky bitch was living up to her promises and I spread my legs a bit so she could work her magic.

A few moments later she moved lower and started licking my taint and asshole. She was still moaning and cooing to let me know she loved it and after a few minutes she moved her warm mouth back to my hard, throbbing dick.

"Are you gonna fuck me Daddy," Lisa groaned wantonly. Her mascara was smeared down her cheeks and she smiled up at me like a whore. She was clicking all my boxes and I nodded.

"Did you bring some condoms?" She had told me earlier that she wasn't on birth control and I had told her she should pick up some Magnum sized dick wrappers on her way.

"I didn't," Lisa replied sheepishly. "I don't like the feel of latex. I want Daddy to fuck me raw."

I pulled her to her feet and pushed her down onto the bed. Her big tits fell out of her dress and I pushed the hem up to her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy looked smooth and freshly waxed. I grabbed at her fat cunt and pushed two fingers inside her.

"You're wet Baby Girl," I mused as I pushed my thumb against her hard clit and rubbed it in a circular motion while my fingertips stroked her gspot.

"I need it Daddy, please fuck me," she panted. Her hips were writhing and she was kneading her soft tits like she was making bread. She grabbed her long nipples and twisted them until she yelped like a puppy.

"I know you do Bitch, but Daddy will fuck you when he's good and ready. Understand?" I barked sternly. She needed to know who was boss and I slapped her fat pussy hard.

"I understand Daddy," Lisa pouted like a spoiled brat.

I pushed three fingers into her sloppy wet hole and she groaned. Her slit was tight and I knew she wasn't used to any size but she was dripping wet and my three fat fingers slid easily inside her. They stretched her labia and she groaned wantonly. I pressed my palm against her clit and pumped my fingers fast and furiously until she arched her back and cried out. Her legs were shaking and her juices started squirting from her hole, soaking my hand and my bed.

"Now you're ready for black dick Baby Girl," I grinned and she smile.

"Thank you Daddy," she sighed as I knelt between her pale, dimpled thighs.

I slapped my cock against her pussy, spraying tiny drops of girl juice with each thud, and I looked into her pretty eyes. She had a beautiful face and her full lips curled into a pout as she silently begged for my black dick.

"Do you want it?" I teased. I rubbed my drooling dick up and down her slit, letting her hear the squishy wet sounds from her cunt.

"I want it Daddy."

"Then beg for it Bitch, beg for black dick," I barked sternly and her face lit up. I'd been testing her to see what she liked and I had alternate between calling her Baby Girl and Bitch. Now I knew what she preferred and I was prepared to get rough and nasty.

"Please fuck me Daddy, please give me your big black cock," Lisa groaned as she started abusing her own nipples like they owed her money. She pulled on then, stretching them like elastic bands, and twisted them like a twist tie on a loaf of bread. Her eyes were wide and eager. Her cheeks were flushed crimson and her mouth was agape. She needed some dick and I gave her all I had.

I aimed my black dick at her hole and plunged deep, making her scream. She was as tight as I'd had but she was surprisingly deep and took my whole length without issue. I lifted her ankles onto my shoulders and stretched my body over her with my arms outstretched. My hips thrust hard and fast and my body slapped against hers. The bed creaked and the headboard smacked against the wall. Her eyes rolled back like she was possessed by the devil but she was smiling like she saw God.

I pounded her hard and deep like a jackhammer until she came hard on my dick. Her frothy white cream coated the length of my dick when I pulled out and flipped her onto her belly. I pinned her beneath me and slid deep. My arms bent and I pressed my lips against her ear.

"This is my pussy now isn't it bitch?"

"Oh God, yes Daddy, it's your pussy," Lisa moaned. Her fat ass was pushing back at me and I quickened my pace. Her breathing labored and she started to shake again. I could feel her pussy spasm and she came again as my dick stroked her g and a spots in that position.

I twisted her around onto her side and split her thick legs like scissors. My dick slid deeper than before in that position and I could feel her cervix above it as I slid into her fornix. Her face contorted and she grabbed her fat tits and squeez3d them hard. She liked pain, she wanted to be dominated and I grabbed her throat as I fucked her hard.

Lisa's eyes widened and a wicked smile spread across her lips. "Yes," she hissed. "Choke me Daddy. Choke me hard."

She was thrusting her hips in time with mine and she grabbed my wrists as she looked up at me with unbridle desire. She nodded and I squeezed harder. Her breathing stopped and she nodded again so I held my hand there for several long seconds as I slammed my cock deep. Her face turned red and her eyes rolled back. Her legs began to quiver and her grip on my wrists softened. I let go of her throat and she gasped for air as another orgasm rocked her sexy body.

"Holy fuck Daddy, that was amazing," Lisa croaked and I slapped her right ass cheek hard, leaving a bright red hand print on her pale flesh and when she smiled up at me I did it again as I leisurely fed her my dick.

I fucked her slowly for several minutes, letting her recover from the ferocity of her last climax and so she could catch her breath after being choked almost to the point of losing consciousness. She seemed to enjoy the rest but I knew she preferred it rough, so I pulled her onto all fours and knelt behind her big round ass. Her dress was bunched top down and bottom up around her waist and the back was soaking wet from her juices. The smell of pussy filled the room.

I grabbed her left hip with my right hand and guided my dripping wet cock back into her resized hole. She was stretched wide and soaking wet and I began to thrust hard again, punishing her pretty pink pussy like a man possesses. My pelvis slammed against her soft ass and I continued to slap her ass cheeks until they were both bright red and raw. I grabbed her long brown hair and yanked her head back roughly, making her squeal like a stick pig.

Beads of sweat dripped from my brow onto her back and my lower back began to tire. I was breathing heavy but I wasn't ready to finish just yet so I rolled her onto her back and climbed between her creamy thighs. I looked into her eyes and I could tell I'd broken her. She had a thousand mile stare and a permanent smile.

"I'm thirsty Daddy," Lisa said softy as she gazed up at me with love and lust in her eyes.

I opened my mouth and drooled spit into her open mouth and she moaned from her chest like she was about to cum again.

"Mmm, that was yummy Daddy," she giggled. She started feeling her tits again and I smiled. I pushed her hands from her breasts and slapped them hard making her wince. I twisted her nipples until she cried out and began to fuck her harder and faster. My breathing began to labor and I let myself speed past the point of no return.

"I'm gonna nut," I warned her but I had no intention of pulling out and she knew it. If she didn't want my nut she should have brought condoms.

"Cum for me Daddy," Lisa begged. She looked wantonly at me and I knew she wanted it inside her so I buried my black dick inside her and emptied my balls in her fertile, married womb.

Then I pulled out and fed my slimy spend rod into her willing mouth so she could clean our combined juices with her lips and tongue. When she finished she went to the bathroom to straighten up as best she could. One strap from her dress was broken and the entire back was still wet from her juices. It was wrinkled like she'd just pulled it dirty from the laundry and there were mascara stains on it over her tits. She looked rode hard and put away wet but didn't seem to mind.

"Where did you park?" I asked knowing she lived in the suburbs like a good wife and mom.

"I took the train. My car is at the Vienna metro station," she laughed.

"You're gonna get some looks on that train," I joked and Lisa laughed. She shifted from side to side as she paused to gather her thoughts.

"I know and it was totally worth it. That was the best sex of my life," she smiled warmly. "Can we do it again sometime, or all the time, over and over until you get bored?"

She laughed and I nodded. "I can put you in regular rotation. You god some good pussy but next time I'd taking the ass too."

"Ooh, promise," she winked as she turned to leave.

"You wanna go again tomorrow?"

"Yes please." She looked down at my dick and smiled. "What time?"

She was hooked and I knew I'd ruined her for her husband. She'd be black owned and BBC only by the time he returned from his business trip.