Ting Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Mel, only a short distance away, was having his own knob polished by Maurine's bobbing head. He could see his wife's legs lifting to curl around Park's sculpted body. She was meeting each of his thrusts now. In the position he was in, Mel could see that throbbing cock slowly burying itself in his wife's body. The smile on his face was evidence that he had been honest the first time that he admitted he enjoyed the sight of her cunt being filled by another man.

Ting was enjoying the sight as much as Mel and I were. She too had been the beneficiary of Park's swollen cock many times and enjoyed it immensely. She still remembered the first time she had tried to suck that mammoth piece of meat and had been able only to handle the first six inches before having to retreat and practice shorter strokes until she was able to fully engulf it. I have to admit the sight of my wife's throat bulging as Park fucked her face, was one I loved forever after. But, after seeing Park finally bottom out in Carol's pussy, Ting went back to tormenting Mel who was busy urging her to feed him more of her pussy while Maurine finished her own labor of love.

Now, convinced that Carol was again able to handle his love log, Park rolled to the side and pulled her over him until she was astride his hips with the entirety of that swollen shaft filling her completely. It was obvious that Park's slow penetration of her had had the desired effect. As Carol raised her body to stroke that delightful toy inside her, I could see that the juices were really flowing. It was time.

Using my fingers to rub off the excess juices from the lovers' connection, I began to coat the rosebud of Carol's ass hole, working it in slowly. First my fingertip found its way into that tight channel, then in a few minutes, the finger itself. Carol gasped as she felt it begin a slow finger fucking movement inside that cute ass, then out. Slowly and carefully, mindful of her virgin status, I moved it in and out until I felt the tight muscles relaxing. She gasped again as my second and third fingers were added one after the other very slowly, but I could feel her anal canal opening wider with each movement of my fingers in and out of that hot channel. I waited until Park pulled her forward on his body and began kissing her. That charming ass was now in the perfect position for my cock to enter. The head slipped in with just a little nudge, even though it drew a gasp from Carol. Working it in and out of her very slowly, I was very conscious of how tight that channel was and how I could feel every one of Park's movements through the thin membrane separating her vagina from her anal canal.

"I feel like a stuffed turkey," Carol gasped out as both Park and I pressed our full length in her at the same time. "It hurts just a little."

"Do you want us to stop?" I asked. This was supposed to be a pleasure, not something to cause pain, but Carol's answer told me we were on the right track.

"No, just take it slow for a while. It's already getting easier to take it. Wow! What a ride!"

Then, within a few minutes, it was Carol who was setting the pace. "I can't believe this feels so good," she gasped as she rammed her bountiful ass back into my crotch. Park took up the slack immediately thrusting up into her pussy, and generating a groan of pleasure.

"Oh-h-h," she groaned as both Park and I found ourselves buried to the hilt in her body, "I feel so full, and it feels so good!"

"Then just lay back and enjoy," I said softly. "Park and I are going to make you feel even better." I didn't know how it could feel any better, at least from my viewpoint, but Park was obviously enjoying the sensation as much as I was. It only took a few minutes of synchronized movements before Carol was shuddering in the pleasure of her first double penetration orgasm. She exhaled in a slow groan once more. I felt the perspiration create a sheen on her back as I pressed deep into her ass hole and park rammed himself into her pussy and held it there at his maximum length. Her body shook between us and I felt the muscle of her sphincter clutching at my cock. It was more than either Park or myself could handle and I felt his semen channel pulsing as it filled her pussy with a hot load of cum that soon was joining with mine as my own load overflowed that tight canal.

Carol started to sit up and I hastily removed my cock from her grip. Sitting back on my haunches, I put my arms around her chest, holding those lovely tits of hers tightly. She was sitting upright on Park's rigid rod, shaking her head slowly back and forth, wiping wet wisps of hair from her face as she slowly recovered.

"Fantastic!" she exclaimed. "I've never cum so hard in my life!"

"Do you want them to do you again," Mel asked, looking over at the three of us with a wide grin on his cum smeared face. Whether it had been the sight of Carol getting her jollies at our hands or not, Ting's orgasm had managed to smear her own juices from Mel's forehead to his chin. He made a comical sight still beneath my wife's trim thighs as Maurine slowly relinquished his now flaccid cock.

"Not now," Carol said slowly as she dismounted from the still semi rigid cock that had filled her to her limit, "but it won't be long before I'll need another treatment like that." Using one of the towels we always left conveniently on the soft pad, she began wiping her cum coated crotch.

"Well, I haven't had my share yet" Maurine announced, "so, Mel, as soon as you're up to it, I'd love to have you fuck my ass while Earl screws my pussy."

"I can help with that," I heard Ting say and looked over to see the smile on her face. I knew I was in for a long night!

For those of you who have enjoyed the "Ting" series, I plan on leaving it here unless you want more. Your opinion, ideas (and votes) would be sincerely appreciated.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12