Tingles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuziC
SuziC
122 Followers

I slipped off her lap and watched her stand up and unzip that lovely dark blue dress. In the next second it was in a pool around her feet. Standing in front of me she looked fabulous – still in her boots but otherwise now just wearing her blue bra and panties.

"You look good enough to eat Gaynor," I said mischievously looking up at her. I was still sitting on the couch and she was standing there still looking at me with that confused, dazed look on her face. I decided to move it to the next step so I slid my hands around her, holding her ass, pulling her closer to me. She stepped closer.

"But what about Garry?" she asked as I tugged her panties lower around her hips. Shaking my head for her not to worry I pulled her pussy close, my tongue darting in to taste it. Moist, very very moist, was my first thought as my tongue tasted her. If I needed any confirmation she was turned on, I heard her moan loudly.

"Oh god Alison yes," she cried and I knew she wouldn't last long. That firecracker had set off some buried ideas she never realized she had. Her thighs were tense and my hands, still on her ass, could feel the muscles pulsing, her skin slick with sweat. She began to tremble, still standing in front of me. At the last moment her hands moving to my hair holding me tight against her slit. Her head flicked back, her eyes closed and shuddering, she came with my tongue inside her.

Once it was over I sat her down and kissed her.

"What just happened Alison," she asked looking at me.

Smiling and kissing her again I told her the simple half-truth. "You just learnt that you like women Gaynor. I think you enjoyed that a lot, didn't you?" I looked at her wondering if she was able to speak yet. I thought there was a slight nod.

"But ... but what about Garry?" she asked starting to panic making a grab for her dress. And it was just then that we both started to hear it, a quiet rhythmic knocking sound from upstairs, "What's that noise?" she asked.

*****

Not quite believing what was happening Garry held Ellie's hand as he went up the stairs with her. Her hand felt warm and soft in his and she squeezed it nervously. Garry paused at the guest room thinking this would be the best place to continue what they'd started but Ellie rushed past him pulling him into the main bedroom, his and Gaynor's. Garry turned, about to say that they should stop when he saw Ellie shut the door behind her and pull her tee shirt off. Underneath she was wearing a plain white bra. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him close. The next thing Garry knew he had his half naked niece slide her tongue into his mouth with her arms around his neck. She tasted so sweet and Garry's brain lost focus as he held her hips and ground himself into her. She groaned feeling him.

"Oh god yes please, I need it," she moaned into him. Not thinking clearly anymore Garry's hands moved to her zip and undid her jeans, his hands inside. She pushed him back to give herself room and wriggled out of her tight jeans kicking them aside. Her panties were matching white, pulled taut over her hips. She stood there in front of Garry her hands on her hips, her head slightly down, nibbling her lower lip, looking at him through her eyelashes.

"Like what you see Uncle?" she said teasing him. Instantly Garry was back on her his hands holding her ass as he pulled her hard to him. Ellie's hand moved between his legs feeling his cock, stroking it, then finding the zip she moved her hand inside pulling him free. He moaned as she started to stroke him, his head resting against her shoulder, pushing her against the door, his cock feeling her thigh, skin on skin. Garry's hands moved against her back, finding the bra clasp he undid it and the simple white bra dropped to the floor. He looked down at her breasts, so firm and pert, the nipples taut and hard little cherries. He lent down, kissing Ellie's breasts, finding the nipples ... kissing them. Then gently nibbling them, teasing them, hearing her moans.

"On the bed," she whispered, trying to concentrate. When Garry didn't respond quickly enough she pushed him back and he collapsed on to his bed. Ellie moved forward pulling her panties off, throwing them aside as she climbed on to Garry and with no hesitation sunk down onto him, his cock suddenly inside her. She sighed contentedly, feeling him fill her. A moment later she rose up and then fell back on him again sighing. She felt his hands on her hips guiding her, helping her. Each time she slid down onto him the bed moved slightly, tapping against the floor. The room filled with the sounds of moans and gasps set to the rhythm of the bed tapping.

*****

Downstairs still holding her dress, Gaynor looked quizzically at me as the tapping continued.

"Leave your dress here, let's go upstairs and find out," I said and held my hand out to her. She looked confused for a second, I could see her going to find Garry without her dress was crazy but she moved with me when I took her hand. That firecracker again has certainly shaken her head around I thought to myself as we moved towards the stairs. Still in her boots, bra and panties we crept upstairs listening to the tapping.

"That's the sound our bed makes when we ... ehmm have sex," Gaynor said uncertainly as we moved along the hall. She quietly opened the door to her room and standing in front of me we watched what was happening through the crack. I felt her gasp as she realized Ellie was naked on top, fucking Garry - her husband. I held her while we both watched, one arm around her waist, the other cupping a breast. My head resting on her shoulder kissing her neck, calming her, stoking her lust. Earlier tonight she'd discovered she was bi-sexual with my help, now she was watching her husband being unfaithful with her niece. I heard her breathing quicken and I knew she was over her shock and beginning to enjoy it. I felt her move and I realized Gaynor had just slipped her hand inside her panties. She was stroking herself in rhythm to Ellie screwing her husband. I felt her tense and I knew she would be cumming again soon. 'Gaynor is definitely a fast learner' I thought to myself.

"Oh god Alison, this is so wrong," she groaned as my hand moved under her bra and I started pinching her nipple. The sensation was too much for her and I felt her clench and her fingers frantically brought her off between her legs. She wobbled a little during her climax and I held her as she came. We both lent against the door watching Ellie and Garry and it slowly swung open.

Ellie was close as well, we could see that. Her back was arched and she was glistening with sweat, working hard, her hands on Garry's chest levering herself up and down on his cock. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly "Oh fuck Garry, that's good ... fuck me ... harder oh god ...," on it went as she rose and fell on him. Then suddenly she tensed and screamed and grabbed him pulling him tight and close to her.

"Oh god Garry I'm cumming," she screamed and that was enough ... Garry's restraint was gone and we both saw him piston into Ellie filling her with his cum. They both held each other recovering their breath. Ellie rolled off Garry and they lied next to each other. Ellie was the first to notice that they weren't alone. She saw Gaynor watching her in her underwear and boots with my arms around her and slowly smiled at her, beckoning her closer. Beside her, Garry's arm was over his eyes as he was recovering, it looked like he was close to sleeping.

I watched Gaynor move across the room towards Ellie. She sat on the bed looking at her niece. Then Ellie pulled her closer and kissed her. They both looked at me smiling. Then Ellie spoke.

"Best get undressed Alison and join us, after all we only have a few hours until my mother arrives to pick me up."

SuziC
SuziC
122 Followers
12