Tingles Ch. 06: Endings

Story Info
Alison meets her match.
5.4k words
4.65
9.6k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuziC
SuziC
122 Followers

***

It has been quite a while but I thought I would come back to 'Tingles' and see if I could round things off for Alison a little better. I had left her in a bit of an uncertain place. I know it's been a long while - I've been a bit busy doing some other things.

As for categories, this story could go in a lot of different categories - I had originally intended to file it under mind control but I've decided it should go into 'Incest'. I'm not sure it really is, it's just the product of my weird imagination! But if you do decide to read on, firstly be warned there's certainly an undercurrent of the forbidden about it, you'll see what I mean if you turn the page...

I hope you enjoy it, and as always, everyone's over 18 including the author!

***

Afterwards Alison wondered whether she had missed any of the signs. She didn't think so.

She lived in a quiet village with her husband Ian, had no children, and most weekends they relaxed and led a quiet life. Outwardly normal but Alison knew she was an exceptional lady. A few weeks ago she had been given a new ability. You could call it a gift. All she needed was to touch someone, the slightest contact would do, and she could be inside their minds ... delivering something dangerous there. It could range from a mild sedative, to turning their minds to mush. For weeks she had practiced quietly and patiently but last night it had got away from her. She'd used combinations on her neighbours. Ellie, their 20 year old niece had surprised her. She had only needed her mind broadened a little. Her Uncle Garry had needed even less, just some encouragement, and in minutes he was upstairs with Ellie.

It had felt so wrong yet almost natural in her heightened state. Once that had happened, Alison couldn't take any chances and she had blown open his wife's mind. Gaynor had not stood a chance, the woman's inhibitions had been ripped away. The four of them had had quite a night. In the morning Gaynor's sister Carol had arrived unexpectedly, and Alison had decided things were getting complicated. She needed to leave her neighbours to their new relationships and get out of the house quickly. She had slowed Carol's thoughts to a crawl, and had asked the woman to drive her home. Alison had sat patiently in the passenger seat knowing that once Carol was home she would take a cab to her house. A dangerous evening but she'd just about stayed in control. Carol had indeed driven home, and standing on her doorstep Alison had met Carol's husband John.

She really didn't think she'd missed any warnings.

***

It was a lovely sunny morning, cool and bright. The birds were signing in the trees and the sounds of people going about their lives in the distance. Alison strode up to the house with Carol; she just wanted to make sure that the woman was home. Carol was still dazed and Alison needed to make sure she was safe. It was then that she first heard Carol's husband's voice.

"Please stop right there Alison," John said.

"You do not want to leave so quickly. I would like you to come inside the house with us. I can see Carol is tired and will take some time to recover. You and I can take that time to get to know each other and you can tell me exactly what you've done to her."

His voice was quiet yet confident, like he was used to getting his way.

"I mean exactly what's happened to her, and then what happened last night at her sister's house."

He stopped for a moment, drawing breath, and it was at that moment that Alison knew she was in trouble. She felt his consciousness reach out and hold hers. Something shifted in her thoughts, something deep in her psyche. She knew that even though he hadn't touched her, he had somehow taken control of her. He'd done something akin to how she had dulled his wife. Then she shuddered as she felt another movement inside her mind. He was deeper now.

She tried resisting, struggling, her brow furrowed, trying to disengage, to pull away and run. But it was like pushing against a brick wall.

"Just accept this, don't struggle. You won't be able to win. Accept this when I tell you and nod your head when I pause. Nodding indicates that you accept and understand what I'm saying."

Alison paused and thought over his words, thinking them through. Then almost out of her body she felt her head move, nodding. And as she did this the rest of the world seemed to fall away. The sounds in the distance seemed to quieten, almost like a volume control had been turned down. Her arms fell to her sides and she stood there passively, waiting for instruction.

"Carol," he said. "Please go inside and wait for us in the family room."

Carol looked surprised, like she'd been woken from a long sleep and was unsure where she was. She quickly looked around and then realizing where she was she nodded at him. Shaking herself she stepped forward across the threshold. She glanced back at Alison, she looked confused, like she was wondering what had happened this morning. Alison looked up at John, her mind still reeling, feeling numb. Now she knew how Gaynor had felt last night. She hadn't had any instructions from John yet, but she realized that when they came she would not be able to resist them.

It didn't take long. The next moment he spoke. "Alison, come inside and sit down."

The house was big, and well furnished. The first room she saw was the hallway, spacious with a high ceiling. When she thought back on that afternoon in the days that followed, Alison realized she had taken a lot of the details in. It wasn't like she was in a trance, John had simply asked her into the house and she had walked in. Each step of the way that day she just followed along with what he said or asked. It was like she wanted what he wanted. After the first few sentences the idea of resisting him just left her mind.

She followed John through a pair of double doors into what must have been the lounge. He sat down at a small table and gestured for her to sit opposite. The chair felt comfortable around her, warm yielding leather. She crossed her legs, smoothing her black t-shirt as she looked down at her legs in her jeans. Sitting quietly she waited for her host to begin.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked watching her from across the table.

"Perhaps some water," she replied. She almost laughed to herself thinking how normal this would appear to an outsider.

"Alice, would you be so kind to get our guest some water," he said, and Alison suddenly became aware there was a third person in the room. Alice stepped into view carrying the glass. She looked to be in her mid 20's, maybe 5'7 - like she was off to the gym. Dressed in leggings and a sports top, she looked attractive and slim, with shoulder length blonde hair.

"Oh excuse my rudeness," John said. "Alison, let me introduce you to Alice. Alice is one of your sisters; Kala recruited her several years ago. She is of similar ability as your good self but considerably better behaved around others," he said smiling.

Alice offered her the water. Taking it, Alison glanced at the girl. She looked nervous ... like she knew that Alison had done wrong and didn't want to side with her here.

"Alice, don't be shy. Say hello to Alison," John said quietly. The girl turned and nodded to Alison, smiling carefully, shyly reaching out a hand to stroke her cheek. Alison saw the girl blush as they touched, the touch felt normal, nothing controlling about it. Alison thought the girl seemed very sweet, the cliché "girl next door" type.

Alice sat down next to Alison and looked over at their host. She seemed passive, like she was waiting for instructions. Alison realized that she herself probably looked the same.

"Let's play a game so that we can all get to know each other," began John. "Does that sound like a good idea?" He paused - unnecessarily - as he knew both women would acquiesce. After a moment, they both nodded.

"Alison, tell me. Had you ever been with a woman before Kala had you?" John asked, knowing the answer already. He smiling as he watched her shake her head.

"But you must have fantasised of someone," he laughed. "Tell me, who was your first fantasy figure? The first person you dreamed of at night, alone in bed." Alison thought back over the years. She blushed deep as her thoughts roamed. She realized too late it felt too easy. Something was in her mind with her; encouraging her and helping her probe those hidden little thoughts. It was John, it must be. She could feel his mind touching hers, probing deep inside hers.

"Don't be shy," he said playfully. "Alice and I are waiting to hear, aren't we Alice?" Alison looked to her right and saw Alice nodding, watching her closely. She felt the thing searching, prying for things she'd never admitted to anyone.

"When I was younger, a teenager, 19, I dreamt of her," she whispered. She had not realized she was about to speak. The words seem to come on their own, without her offering them. Her eyes closed as the story tumbled out.

"Her name was Karen. She was our neighbour, newly married. She was in her early twenties, and very vivacious. Flirty you'd say. All the men in the neighbourhood thought she was ... beautiful, no let's just say hot. And ... if I'm honest, so did I. Sometimes she would come to our house when my parents were away. Just to talk to me. But in my head I would imagine her visits differently. She would invite over to her house for coffee. At first when I visited we just played innocent games, she would show me her clothes, offering to let me try on her things. She would help me to undress. As I undressed I would feel her touch me - at first it would feel accidental, gentle touches here or there. Then the touches would lengthen and become caresses." Alison knew this was a fantasy, she knew John was playing with buried memories deep in her mind. But it felt real, she could feel herself getting excited.

Alice had moved closer to her on the couch, Alison felt the girl touch her arm, a gentle caress. As her excitement grew, Alison was starting to get confused, it was difficult to know where reality began and her fantasy of her neighbour stopped. She knew John was doing this, twisting her thoughts and perceptions. He was blurring where fantasy ended and reality started. My god he was powerful, so dangerous.

She went on, "Karen would show me some of her nicest lingerie. Offer to let me try it on. And after I did she would complement me, her hands stroking my body, my breasts as we talked. Slowly her hands would settle on my breasts, circling on my nipples, teasing and stroking as she smiled at me asking whether I liked the clothes."

Alison felt like the room had gone quiet. Her surroundings had closed in on her; it was hard to focus on anything. Alice was still sitting beside her, on her right; pressed against her. Her right thigh slid across Alison's legs, her expression blank, her eyes unfocussed. She lent in close, resting her head on Alison's shoulder. Alison could feel her breast pressing against her side, pert, so sexy. A moment later she felt the girl kiss her neck. The touch felt exquisite.

She continued, "Karen stepped closer smiling, her hand sliding lower into my little panties. A moment later her fingers were sliding into my slit. Nervous, I froze, uncertain of what to do. Sensing my hesitation she kissed me, her fingers teasing my clit. My eyes closed, rolling back as she played with me, shocks of pleasure rippling through my sex. "

Next to her she could sense Alice's breathing quicken. The girl's hand had moved lower, stroking her thighs through her jeans. She could feel how tense Alison was, she was trembling, trying to keep the room in focus as the fantasy rode over her.

Alison went on, "Karen's kiss deepened, her fingers taut on my clit. Stroking, teasing, feeling how wet I had become. Her other hand slid around my hips to my ass, pulling me tight against her. She moaned, deep and loud, her lust showing as her tongue forced itself into my mouth, tasting me. I trembled in her arms, letting her drive me, take me, giving it up as her fingers flew across my sex. I moaned into her mouth, trembling in her arms, weakening as the ecstasy built."

The room felt distant, quiet and dark. She could sense someone undoing her jeans, the denim sliding down, her thighs feeling cooler. She arched her back helping whoever it was pull her panties off too. In her mind something moved, writhing, teasing her. She felt her legs parted, her sex exposed. Alison shuddered, John was architecting this, playing her fantasy live through her mind, knowing it would excite and arouse her.

"Karen drove on, relentless, her fingers violating her neighbour. Alison's arms were around Karen's neck, gripping her, feeling the pleasure ramping. Her legs started to tremble, and she cried out screaming as her orgasm steamrollered into her. She screamed loud and hard, the sound muffled in Karen's mouth. Gasping, trembling, her knees buckling under her as she came. It felt fantastic being in Karen's arms as the older woman taught her what true white hot ecstasy really felt like. "

On the couch Alison shook her head trying to regain her sense of what was happening. She looked around, feeling dizzy and breathless. John was still sitting across the room watching her. Then she looked down realizing that Alice had slipped off the couch and was on her knees between her legs. Her jeans were gone, on the floor with her panties. In her mind John teased her desires, hitting the spot exactly where he needed to. Alison felt so exposed, her legs splayed. A moment later she saw Alice dip her head, her tongue slid into her, licking her slit. Alison gasped out loud, groaning.

In the dream Karen led her over to her bed kissing her. Behind Alison's back she felt the bra clasp give as Karen undid it, pressing her backwards onto the bed. Alison fell back, feeling the bed sheets under her, looking up at the ceiling. Karen's lips closed around her nipples, suckling, teeth gently pinching, teasing. A moment later she felt her panties slid off and Karen's fingers were back in her cunt. She was close now, inhibitions gone, naked in her neighbour's embrace, suddenly not nervous anymore. Karen's tongue pushed past her lips and teased her tongue, her hands moving between her legs, a sense of urgency. Alison's hand went to Karen's breasts, wanting to please her too. Feeling this, Karen paused, pulling her tee shirt off over her lean shoulders and kicking her leggings off. Naked now, she fell on Alison writhing with her young lover on her bed. Alison welcomed her, excitement overcoming her initial reluctance, the two women's kisses hurried and feverish. Then she watched as Karen moved lower, leaving a trail of saliva as her lips moved down the teenagers lithe body. Alison closed her eyes, knowing what Karen was going to do. She bucked, her body taut as her neighbour's tongue touched her clit for the first time, her orgasm exploding through her, coming hard and fast.

Opening her eyes she saw Alice between her legs, her mouth was closed over her pussy, her tongue on her clit. Alice was holding her tight, hands underneath Alison, gripping her ass cheeks, pulling her cunt tight against her mouth. Their eyes locked, and with no warning suddenly the older woman was cumming, screaming out in ecstasy, the room reverberating with sound. At that moment she knew the dream and reality had come full circle. Karen had become Alice in her head. She heaved, groaning loudly, her head detonating, searing agonising pleasure ripping through her core. It went on and on, she had never felt anything like this. Never.

John had pushed into her and pulled one of her earliest, deepest desires from her. Then he'd turned it on its head, something close to reality, her mind struggling to distinguish which was which. But the kisses and caresses were real, Alice's hands were still on her legs, her thighs, she was still stroking her. Alison moaned, the pleasure still intense. She tried to focus, knowing that John was still deep inside her mind.

Suddenly he startled her, "You are a very good girl Alison, so responsive, so open displaying your desires for us."

He laughed. "But you're older now, so much more mature than when you first lusted after Karen. You're twice the age of that young 19 year old girl." John paused playfully. "Your tastes have matured I'm sure. The way you took control last night of the family last night was impressive."

They all knew he was playing with her, watching her intently from the other side of the room. Alison was recovering, still breathless, Alice had stopped the teasing, sitting beside her again. Face blank, waiting for instructions. Hearing a door click, Alison turned, surprised, seeing her mentor Kala enter. She had not seen the woman since that day in the hotel room a few weeks back. They smiled at each other as the older woman spoke.

"I see you have met Alison," she said to John, a smile playing on her lips. "In fact, you look like you are already very well acquainted," with no hesitation she moved close to Alison kissing her. Alison was startled, yielding quickly as her thoughts returned to that first morning when Kala had turned her. Too late she realized what was happening, the older woman's mind plunging into hers, taking control, feeling how excited she already was.

Alison groaned, "Oh god no ... please no." it was too late.

She felt John, close, standing behind her. He pulled her to her feet, his hands sliding across her hot flesh. She realized this was the first time he had actually touched her, it didn't matter. He had already violated her at a very primitive level.

Kala moved close, the kiss quickening. Now she understood what was happening, Kala and John were both inside her, searching for some new part of her mind to play with. When they found it they would take her there whether she liked it or not. She would join them there as they both fucked her into total submission.

In the background she saw Alice move away; the girl dressing and turn to leave. Her movements languid, not speaking or acknowledge anyone, Alison thought to herself she looked like she was going somewhere. It was like John or Kala had given her some unsaid instruction. Alice walked to the door, and turning she pulled her cell phone from her pocket and pointed it at Alison taking her image. Alison was half dressed, hair tousled, standing naked in Kala's arms, it must have been quite a picture. Alison wanted to ask her what was happening, but already she was being overwhelmed, being sucked deep into her own subconscious.

The world seemed to be darkening around her, like someone was turning her senses off. Kala and John were anaesthetising her; dulling her mind to what was happening. She could feel her inhibitions disappearing. It was more than that though, it was her sense of herself disappearing, her very identity.

Then suddenly she started to see something, the world brightening, sounds around her, and she felt herself walking towards a house. She knew it, it was her family home, she had lived here before leaving for University. Then, the earlier fantasy still raw in her mind she turned and looked at the house next door. Karen had lived there. The illusion felt so real, everything, sights, sounds, even the taste of the air, crisp like spring time. Then she caught sight of her reflection in the window, it stopped her dead in her tracks. It was Karen looking back at her. This fantasy had her looking out of Karen's eyes. She had become her hot neighbour. Oh dear god she thought.

Then she felt herself take a step, walking towards her home. She headed across the road to the house she had lived with her parents, Linda and Paul. Karen - as she now thought of herself - headed towards the back porch door. She tried it, finding it unlocked she opened the catch, stepping inside. She looked at herself in the hall mirror again, it really was Karen. She was in her mid twenties, dressed like she was heading out for a run; tight lycra, red stripes that matched her training shoes. Although stunned at what was happening, Alison could still see that Karen looked gorgeous, her tight lycra sports wear hugging her curves perfectly. Tentatively, she stroked herself, cupping her breast, a sigh escaping her lips.

SuziC
SuziC
122 Followers
12