Tingles Ch. 06: Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuziC
SuziC
122 Followers

Upstairs she heard a noise, it sounded like from the front bedroom, her parents room. But - not her parents in this fantasy, it was her neighbours' room I guess you would say. She saw herself walking towards the stairs, her trainers quiet on the hall carpet. At some level Alison knew what was happening. John and Kala were playing with her, manipulating her. She thought she knew how this would end. She did not want these images in her head, but any thoughts of resistance were far behind her now.

At the top of the stairs Karen paused, looking at her parents' door. The noises were coming from there ... and yes, the door was slightly ajar. She heard a moan, her mothers' voice.

Alison was lost inside the illusion, as John and Kala moved inside her, touching, sliding against the fantasy. Her thighs tightened around fingers, she didn't know whose. It didn't matdter anymore. Her pussy was soaking, dripping, as the thoughts tumbled through her. She groaned out loud, the sound was deep, animal like and filled with lust, her thoughts alive with desire.

Karen, still at the bedroom door, pushed the door crack wider and watched her parents writhing on the bed. Her mother, totally nude, lean and tanned, she was shaking with passion. On all fours, her back arched, ass wriggling in Paul's direction. She was teasing her father, urging him on.

"Hello Paul," Karen murmured watching him as he slid deep into Alison's mother. Linda gasped, eyes wide open, crying out as she felt her husband inside her. Turning she looked at Karen over her shoulder.

"Join us Karen," Linda moaned as Paul started to thrust inside her, long strokes, hard and deep. Linda looked like she was not going to last long. She reached out for her neighbour, pulling Karen onto the bed with them. Karen didn't hesitate, kicking off her shoes, pulling her tee shirt over her shoulders, her hands moving to caress Linda's breasts.

Alison knew how clever, how corrupting it was. Kala and John had turned a forbidden idea into something so seductive. How could she resist it? A small part of her was wondering whether Karen had actually done this; could she have seduced, or even been seduced by, her parents in their bed? She knew that was part of why this was seductive and exciting. But in the next moment her questions were silenced, another wave of images and thoughts washing over her.

The image returned, Karen naked, bucking against Linda's mouth. The woman, her mother was tonguing her neighbour. Linda's lips were on her cunt, so eager, pushing her onwards, towards her climax. Alison could feel this as if she was there. Yes, it was like she was there, on the bed, her own mother between her legs doing this to her. Her head thrashing from side to side as she started to cum, exploding with sweet agony as her mother took her.

Alison was tiring. Her mind had been invaded, her thoughts and fantasies exposed to John and Kala. She knew he was doing this to punish her, in return for what she had done last night. It didn't matter though, knowing this didn't help her. Kala held her face in her hands, kissing her, her tongue deep inside her throat. Alison was trembling trembled uncontrollably, the orgasms coming one after each other. She cried out in sweet agony, squealing as Kala took her.

"Oh shit yes god ... please, fuck yes," she screamed out, begging for more. Her arms were around Kala's neck, with John behind her, holding her naked hips. Outwardly relaxed, his attention was focussed in the depths of her mind. Alison's torso clenched; her eyes closing shut, shuddering as another climax exploded inside her.

When she opened her eyes, she was back inside Karen's body, on her parents' bed, she had cum there as well. Linda was good with her tongue, very good. That was her mother she was talking about, naked and kneeling between her legs, licking her lips, wiping her face with the back of her hand.

Philip clapped as he smiled at them, "Wow, what a show."

It looked like he believed it too, he was breathless, his cock rock hard. She couldn't help but reach out for it, stroking it, her father's cock. He growled under his breath, she could feel him throbbing in her hands. Linda had moved aside, and Karen watched as her mother pulled Philip between her legs. He looked down at her, smiling, his wife whispering something in his ear. It sounded like she had just told her husband to fuck her, Alison closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable. She didn't have to wait long.

Vision blurred, her body rocked with pleasure, Alison was not sure of anything anymore. She wasn't sure of where she was, who she was with, or where it was all happening. But as she looked up she saw John, in front of her, naked, erect between her legs. His cock was long and thick. He smiled down at her and in an instant he was Philip. Next second, she was Karen with Linda, her mother, beside her. She felt - whoever it was - push into her, filling her, it feeling so good. And then he moved, thrusting hard at her, the pleasure building, she had never ever had something this good inside her before.

Breathing strained, nipples rock hard, pussy clenching around him. She threw her head back and screamed out her ecstasy, delicious ecstasy. Her mind was dazed, vision and thoughts scrambled, a white searing shaft of pleasure running through her core was the only thing she could hang on to. The orgasm exploded behind her eyes, rocking her world to the core, pleasure so intense it blew her mind apart. As her thoughts faded into unconsciousness she wondered how anyone could have done this to her, how anyone could have made her feel this good.

***

Later, much later, she awoke. Looking around she saw she was still on the couch, still in John's house. How long had she been out? She didn't know. Someone had slipped a tee shirt over her head but other than that she was still naked. Sitting up, she saw John and Alice at the table talking.

"Oh, our visitor is awake now. You are such a good girl, aren't you Alison?" John joked. She could still feel him teasing her thoughts, though he wasn't probing her in the same ways he had earlier. Then she turned and saw a third person at the table, her husband Ian. She blushed, so unsure of what to say, wondering why he was here and what he had seen. Certainly he could see she was naked from the waist down.

"Oh my god Ian, I... I... can explain," she stuttered. Not knowing what to say, Ian knew nothing of her powers. He looked at her blankly.

John spluttered. "Oh really Alison, I would love to hear that. But it's OK, really it is. Alice has explained everything Ian needs to know, haven't you Alice?" he said. Alice smiled and pulled her cell phone out, sliding it across the table so Ian could see the image she had shot earlier. He didn't react.

"Ian was surprised to see that picture," John said. "But under Alice's experienced guidance he recovered soon enough. Didn't he Alice?" Hearing those words Alice lent across and kissed Ian, her hand move up his thigh, feeling his cock harden.

"Admittedly, he had a little help. She is just as experienced as you at introducing people to new experiences, aren't you my young one?" he laughed. Alice tried nodding as she fondled Alison's husband under the table.

"And you should know, we have both made some adjustments to Ian's memory. As the day passes, his recollection of you will begin to fade. By tomorrow, he will struggle to remember what you look like."

Alison jumped, startled, her brow betraying her emotions. John walked across the room and handed her a sheet of paper.

"These are your divorce papers. We took the trouble of preparing them. Ian has already signed, after Alice had spoken with him, he didn't object. We think you should do so as well." It wasn't a command, she had heard the words.

Alison looked down and read the words. She saw Ian's signature. Of course Ian had had no chance of resisting them. Blinking back the tears, she considered her options. She knew she had no chance of resisting them either, they had demonstrated that to her very clearly.

So she picked up the pen and signed her name.

***

The 747 was cruising at 35,000 feet as it travelled over the Urals. It was a night flight, 11 hours from London to Hong-Kong. The takeoff had been smooth and the early evening meal acceptable enough for an airline. The crew had dimmed the lights so the passengers could get some rest if they wanted to.

Alison stretched, she was in 4A, and she had enjoyed the flight so far. John had arranged it, she was on her way to a villa on the outskirts of the city, where she'd be staying a few months. John had asked her to spend some time in Hong-Kong to start a new colony. She was pleased that he thought highly enough of her to do that. She guessed it was her reward for signing those papers so easily.

After she'd done that, Alice had led Ian back out to the car to take him home. He was quiet, only managing a confused nod to her. She could tell he wasn't really sure who she was anymore. Alice said she would take good care of him. He would be fine in all respects, only his memory of his soon to be ex wife would be confused. Alice said she would be there for him, Alison smiled to herself, she didn't doubt that.

Her movie finished, she stretched again, a little bored. She pressed the attendant button, intending to ask the stewardess for some tea. As she approached, Alison noticed her unusual name tag, Zara. The woman was probably in her early thirties, definitely attractive, trim in her tight short sexy uniform. Good enough to eat in fact. She leant over asking her what she needed and Alison brushed her fore-finger over Zara's hand. It was enough, she could reel the girl in now.

Zara paused, she was a little dizzy. Alison whispered, "Some tea please, if you don't mind. Oh, and another thing, the bathroom, in 5 minutes please, nodding to a nearby door." The attendant looked confused, like she wasn't sure she had heard correctly. But whether she wanted to or not, Zara was about to join the mile high club. If she enjoyed it, and Alison thought she would, she would be a useful ally.

Alison watched her walk away, her steps a little shaky, checking her watch in the low light ...

[The End]

SuziC
SuziC
122 Followers
12