Tinkerbell

Story Info
A tale of an unexpected threesome.
13.4k words
4.23
31.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely fictional. Please note that it is completely unedited, so you might find a typo here and there, some inconsistencies, or maybe even a truncated sentence. Any constructive comments or criticisms are welcome. It is the first time that I do this kind of writing, so please be kind. I will edit it when I get the time. I hope you enjoy it.

*

The afternoon was warm and breezy and dry. The mountains towered up in the horizon, framed by the deep blue sky, the way late spring days are in the New Mexico desert. It was a lazy Saturday for Marylyn, without much to do other than watch TV and make a few phone calls to her friends and family.

After cleaning the bathroom and doing a load of laundry, she called Lucy, her colleague at the high school where she worked, to find out what she was doing. Lucy was having a similar day: she had dropped off some clothes at the cleaners and taken her two teen age children to their father's house. "I am just enjoying the afternoon, free of parental responsibilities, reading a book and having a glass of Pinot Grigio. How about you, Mary, how is your day going? Did you go for a run today?", asked Lucy.

"No, I have been a bit of a slob lately. I am just wasting the hours away", answered Marylyn, attempting to sound sorry for not working out that day, but the tone in her voice revealed the a barely contained enjoyment that comes with the deliberate decision of doing nothing, a feeling that most teachers experience once the semester is over and they are rid of the heavy responsibility of dealing with teenagers.

"Maybe I should follow your example and open a bottle of wine. Or maybe you could come over and we could have the wine together, watch a movie or something", suggested Marylyn.

"That sounds great. Let me take a quick shower and I will be right there. I will bring the leftovers from last night's dinner. See you in a bit", said Lucy before hanging up. Marylyn went to the pantry and got a bottle of wine. She poured herself a glass and sat down in the living room. She was truly enjoying herself, and she thought about how lucky she was to have Lucy as a friend.

Lucy and Marylyn had been friends for almost 10 years. They had met when Marylyn came to work to the New Mexico Valley School District, straight from Portland, Oregon. When she first saw Marylyn, Lucy felt sorry for her, and with good reason: at size 14, Marylyn was chubby and wore thick glasses, which translated into an insecurity that was immediately apparent to Lucy and any other keen observer of people. At the time, Marylyn was a relatively new teacher, with only a couple of years of experience as a long-term substitute. She had recently married Ryan, a beer truck driver from California. Although he wasn't a bad person, Ryan had his own set of insecurities, which, the way Lucy saw it, explained his controlling character; Marylyn didn't do anything without asking him. In spite of this, her lustrous, ash blond hair, and supple skin indicated that she took care of herself. At the time, Lucy thought that her curvy figure, emerald eyes, and round face gave Marylyn a strange beauty, as though she belonged to a different time, like the those models from the 1920s.

After a year they had become friends. Lucy started inviting Marylyn to run together. She refused at first because she was embarrassed about her body, but eventually she accepted Lucy's invitation. Although she was overweight, at 5'7"Marylyn was also relatively tall for a woman, and soon enough found herself running and swimming regularly. At first, she would get nauseous because her large, heavy chest bounced too much in front of her, no matter how many sport bras she wore. With time, Marylyn became an avid runner and she started to lose some of her excess weight, but never enough to look slim. She had a large frame, after all, and although her chest had gotten smaller, it still was one of her prominent features.

Ten years later, she still looked curvaceous, but she no longer looked chubby. Rather, she had the appearance of a healthy woman with a normal figure. She had wide hips and round legs that were a bit thick but well-toned, and her skin had the radiance that comes with years of exercise.

She had also divorced Ryan a little over a year ago. After years of pulling in opposite directions, they had finally agreed to go their separate ways. Ryan had gone back to California, and Marylyn, now 39, dedicated herself to her job and did a bit of traveling. In spite of being a much more secure person than she used to be, some of her shyness remained. She hadn't dated anyone since her divorce, even though she had been asked out a couple of times by other teachers. She had gently turned them down, thinking that it was too soon to date. She hadn't really gone out with anyone since meeting Ryan at age 22.

Fifteen minutes had passed when the phone rang. It was Lucy. "Hey, Mary, guess what, I just got a call from Ward. He asked what I was doing, and if I wanted to have a barbeque or something. You know, he is just as lonely as we are. I thought about inviting him, but I told him that I would call him back in a few minutes. I wanted to ask you first if this was okay with you."

Marylyn didn't like having strange people at her house, but Ward was an old friend of Lucy's, so she didn't think twice about it. . "It's great, invite him over. I will see what I have in the fridge. I just hope he likes chick flicks, because that's the only movies I have right now", joked Marylyn.

"He'll be fine. I will call him back and we'll be over as soon as we can" answered Lucy.

Ward worked at Valley School District, but in a different high school. Marylyn knew him, and they were friendly, but they had only socialized two or three times over the years, during parties at Lucy's house, with many other people. Marylyn knew that Lucy occasionally slept with Ward, that they had a long standing "playful friendship", as Lucy termed it, which meant that they had sex a few times a year, mostly when one of them felt lonely. Although she respected her friend by not asking questions about her escapades with Ward, Marylyn thought that Lucy could do better than Ward, and she didn't understand what Lucy saw in him.

Ward was a tall, slender black man in his early 50s who had moved to New Mexico from Detroit. Like Lucy, he was a runner and a PE teacher. He was nice and had an affable personality, and loved the desert. But in spite of his nice personality, he also looked his age, and wasn't particularly attractive.

In contrast, although she was just over 50 years old, Lucy was slender and fit, with the long legs and arms of an athlete. She wasn't beautiful, but she had pretty features and a funny personality, and could pass for someone in her early forties.

An hour later the doorbell rang. Marylyn got up from the couch and headed towards the door. She greeted Lucy and Ward with a hug. "Please make yourselves at home. I put out some cheese and crackers, some olives, and a couple of wine glasses", said Marylyn.

"You didn't have to, Mary, I told you I would bring the leftovers from last night. Oh, well, we won't starve then. We'll have some wine", said Lucy with a soft laugh.

They sat down and started to talk about nothing in particular. They went through the usual litany of complaints and gossip that coworkers usually engage in.

The three were having a good time. After a while, Marylyn asked Lucy and Ward if they would like to watch a movie she had rented. "What is it about?", asked Ward.

"I warned you that you would have no say in the matter, mister.", quipped Lucy while laughing.

"It's some sort of romance story with the backdrop of a mystery. It's called Sex and Lucia. It's by a Spanish director. If we don't like it, we can always watch something else. I have plenty of movies that Ryan left behind after he moved out. He took his action DVDs and left all the 'girly' ones behind. For instance...".

Marylyn was trying to give a list of the DVDs she had, but Lucy interrupted her: "Great. Let's do it. I am sure Ward will like it. If not, he will get over it".

The three friends sat around the TV and the center table. Marylyn took the armchair, and Lucy and Ward sat together on the couch. They continued to sip on the wine, and Marylyn started to feel a little tipsy. She had never been a big drinker, but she enjoyed wine, when she was accompanied by friends.

Some of the scenes in the film were very sexually graphic, typical of European erotic cinema, which elicited "ohs" and "wows" from Lucy and Ward. Marylyn noticed Lucy's hand going up and down Ward's leg, and his fingers rubbing her shoulders. They seemed to be enjoying the film.

Marylyn on the other hand felt a little uncomfortable with all the sex scenes, and shifted in her chair. She had thought this was going to be an ordinary romance film, but she was perturbed by the graphic nature of the sex on screen. She wasn't a prude, but this was beyond what ordinary American films showed, almost borderline porno. If it had been only Lucy, it wouldn't have mattered, but with Ward there, she was embarrassed.

The film also reminded her of how long it had been since the last time she had been with a man. She really hadn't had sex since divorcing Ryan. Sure, she masturbated with a small vibrator, but she hadn't been with anyone other than her ex-husband in over ten years.

When yet another sensual sequence started on the screen, Marylyn got up and asked if anyone wanted any more wine; anything to get her away from this awkward situation.

"Sure. I would love another glass", said Lucy.

"Me too", seconded Ward.

Marylyn walked towards the fridge, relieved at not having to watch the movie scene in front of Ward. As she turned for a second to see if the scene was over, she noticed Lucy's hand; it no longer rested on Ward's leg. Now Lucy seemed to be massaging his crotch. She felt strangely perturbed by this, and fumbled about in the fridge, trying to find a bottle of wine. She didn't find any wine, and walked over to the garage, to see if she had an extra bottle. On the way there, she again noticed Lucy's hand massaging Ward's crotch.

Marylyn came back from the garage. "I am sorry, but I have not wine left. There is a store just five blocks away. Let me run and get some more wine", said Marylyn.

Lucy and Ward straightened up. "Are you okay to drive, Mary? I mean, we have had at least two or three glasses of wine. We don't have to have anymore...".

Marylyn didn't feel 100% sober, but the store was close by, and she thought this would defuse the situation with Lucy and Ward and the awkwardness of the film.

"Oh, don't worry. I haven't had that much to drink. I will be right back", she said.

Marylyn went back to the garage and jumped in her car. The store was indeed just a few blocks away. However, she could not get the sex scenes on the screen out of her head. She felt aroused by the sensual kisses and the explicit sex. She had seen a couple of porno films with Ryan, but had not enjoyed them. This, on the other hand, had a powerful effect on her, which was only muted by the presence of her friends. The scenes seemed much more sensual and purposeful than the crude imagery of porn.

Moreover, while she felt embarrassed with the affection that Lucy and Ward demonstrated on each other, she was also intrigued by it. What was it like to have another man, someone other than your husband? Lucy had mentioned her encounters with Ward, but she was also reserved about them, so Marylyn knew only the basic information: they had sex occasionally and enjoyed each other's company.

Marylyn got out of the car and went into the "neighborhood store" that the large big-box store corporation had opened three years ago. She quickly found the wine isle and got three bottles. One for each person, Marylyn thought playfully.

She headed back to the house. It had only taken her 20 minutes or so to get the wine. She opened the garage and parked her car. She started to feel a bit tipsier than just before she had left the house.

"It must be the air from the car trip", she thought.

As she opened the door from the garage and into the house, she stuck her head in and saw the TV glowing. "I'm back", she said cheerily, but got no response. Without thinking twice about it, she went back into the garage and closed the door. She got the bag with the wine bottles out of the trunk and went back into the house.

When she opened the door, again she only saw the back of one head at the couch. The movie was still playing on the TV screen, but there were no voices coming from Lucy or Ward, no hellos or welcome backs. As she walked towards the fridge, it took her a few moments to register what she saw out of the corner of her right eye: Ward's head was slightly tilted back, and Lucy was leaning over his lap, holding his cock on her right hand while she sucked on its head.

It took Marylyn several seconds to react to the scene unfolding in front of her. Lucy and Ward seemed oblivious to the world. Suddenly, Marylyn let out a gasp. She caught Ward's eye, who seemed to had become alert to her presence. He put his hand on Lucy's shoulder, and as she raised her head, he scuttled back in the sofa and tried to cover his crotch with his hands.

Marylyn could not believe what was happening, and she felt a mixture of embarrassment, awkwardness, and, anger. However, she also felt some sort of prurient curiosity.

"Err...I am so sorry, Mary", mumbled Lucy, "you were gone and we got carried away. I will tell you, this movie... And... we thought it would take you longer to be back. I don't know what to say, really. I am so embarrassed...". Lucy's voiced trailed off.

"We truly are sorry, Marylyn. We got all horny and... We shouldn't have", said Ward.

Marylyn was still aghast, but as she turned to face Ward, she realized that he still hadn't put his cock back in his pants. Ward followed Marylyn's eyesight, and realized what was happening.

"Oh man, I am so sorry", he mumbled, and stood up in an attempt to put it back in his pants.

Lucy laughed nervously about this, and said "Oh, my, Ward, put that thing away!" in an embarrassed yet playful tone.

He fumbled with the belt for a few seconds, until finally he got it undone, and was able to put everything back in order, tucking his shirt in the process. This gave Marylyn enough time to see Ward's cock hanging straight down for a few more seconds. By the time this happened, it was almost completely soft, but it still glistened with Lucy's saliva.

In those few seconds, Marylyn did a quick assessment of Ward's cock, the kind that people do almost automatically, as if by reflex, when they see something new and compare it to what they already know; it wasn't huge, like so many people said about black men, but it was still a pretty decent size, she thought. She also noticed that, unlike Ryan, her ex-husband, Ward wasn't circumcised, which changed the way the head looked; half of it was covered by the foreskin, giving it a smoother, more continuous look, without the sudden appearance of the head.

Marylyn tried to act like most shy people would when they want to appear sophisticated, especially once they have had the encouragement of alcohol: she collected herself and attempted to brush of the incident as if it were normal.

"Oh, don't worry guys. I didn't mean to walk in on you. I should have yelled louder when I came back, hahaha. I had noticed you were getting excited with the movie... We are all human, right? So, no big deal, we are among friends. If anything, you are eating in front of the hungry", said Marylyn as she laughed.

"So, any more wine?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"Sure", came the response from Lucy and Ward. He sat back down on the couch and Lucy went to help Marylyn in the kitchen. As she got close to her, Lucy grabbed her hand said softly: "I am sorry, dear Mary. I really am. I didn't mean to disrespect your house or our friendship. I got horny and got carried away in the moment..."

Marylyn turned to face her friend: "Oh, don't worry about it, Lucy. Really, it's no big deal. I have to confess that I was a little shocked when I saw you, but I understand. In fact, that movie got me thinking about men as well, hahaha. So, I understand. No worries. Let's just forget about it and finish the movie".

Lucy smiled as she mouthed a "thank you".

The three of them sat back down and resumed the watching the film. Since this was the director's cut, there was yet another sex scene.

"There we go again", joked Ward, trying to defuse the tension that remained. Both Lucy and Marylyn laughed nervously.

The fact was that Marylyn could not stop thinking about Lucy and Ward, about how involved Lucy seemed in sucking his cock, how oblivious she was about the world around her. Marylyn knew that feeling of intense arousal, when your senses are all focused on the moment, on trying to give and receive pleasure. Alas, she had not experienced it in over a year, and the combination of the film and her friends' episode had awakened her desire. She felt butterflies in her stomach, and could feel her panties getting slightly wet from her sensual discharge.

Marylyn shifted in her chair, and tried not to pay attention to what she was feeling by sipping on the wine, but the feeling was overwhelming. She stood up and excused herself: "I need to use the restroom, I will be right back".

"Do you want us to stop the movie", asked Ward.

"No, go ahead and continue. I will be right back, I'm just going to pee real quick", said Marylyn as she walked down the hallway towards the bathroom.

She unbuttoned her jeans and sat down on the toilet. As she was peeing, she could not stop thinking about the actors on the screen and about Ward's soft cock, shining in the dim light of the living room as he put it back in his pants.

After a few seconds, she folded a small piece of toilet paper and started to clean herself, only to feel a slight tingle as she did so. She was definitely wet, and she thought that as soon as Lucy and Ward left, she would pull out her vibrator and give it a run for its money. She couldn't help massage her clitoris for a few seconds, closing her eyes and touching her right breast with her left hand. How she longed to be with a man. Maybe it was time to start dating again, she thought. Finally, she got up and buttoned her jeans back up.

When she walked back into the living room, she saw how Lucy quickly moved her hand away from Ward's crotch. The wine, and the graphic fellatio she had seen just 15 minutes earlier, emboldened Marylyn: "I saw you. You are incorrigible", she said with a wide smile.

Lucy and Ward laughed. "I am sorry, Mary. It's just that Ward didn't get a chance to finish when you caught us. And you know how men are; they are dogs, hahahaha. And then this movie... God!"

"That is not true", protested Ward, "she started again by herself, Mary. Granted, I didn't mind, but it was she who grabbed my cock while you were in the bathroom. "

Marylyn was taken aback by Ward's graphic language, but decided to act cool, and she suggested: "well, if you want to, you could use the guest bedroom... I wouldn't mind."

"Oh, no,no,no,no. We were just joking, Mary. Let's just finish the movie and go home, Ward", said Lucy.

"Really, I don't mind. But do whatever you want. If you want to leave, that is fine with me too." Marylyn thought of the vibrator. Maybe they should leave, so that she could get herself off too.

"Don't worry, we will be going soon."

The movie was almost over, but neither of them was paying too much attention anymore. "One last glass of wine?", asked Marylyn.

"I don't know. We have had plenty and we still have to drive...", Lucy started to say.