Tinkle Bell Ch. 01

Story Info
David meets their new live in Foreign Exchange Student.
7.1k words
4.65
126.8k
137

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,459 Followers

Tinkle Bell - Chapter One

When my parents first informed me that we would soon be having a foreign exchange student coming to live with us, I wasn't too terribly excited by the idea. Being an only child, I was somewhat accustomed to having my own space, though "Bella" as I soon found out her name would of course have her own room. The house was certainly big enough, almost a small estate situated on well manicured grounds, outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and garden area that my parents had formed into a small maze. It was something I had enjoyed running around in as a small child. Now it was more decorative than anything. Back then it was taller than I was. Now...at my height of just under six feet, it was two feet shorter than I was. Still, it did bring back many a fond memory of the times I had spent in it pretending to be lost, sometimes purposely hiding out in it until my mother came looking for me.

I had wandered out there now, sitting on the small bench directly located in the middle of the maze. My folks having gone to the airport to pick Bella up while I waited for their return. I had also been given to understand, she was three years older than I was, at twenty-four, I likewise had to wonder if she would see me as more of an adolescent than an equal, even with the minor age difference. Being Italian, I likewise had to wonder if we'd get along all that well, especially since I didn't speak a single word of Italian myself, and though she spoke reasonably good English from what I was given to understand, it was just one more obstacle I felt would keep the two of us from getting along very easily.

I couldn't have been more mistaken. And I also wondered afterwards if my very open-minded parents weren't well aware of that when they'd decided to bring her in to live with us for a time. I'd even reached the conclusion long after they had, that perhaps Bella had indeed been some sort of a gift in a way. Her more mature outlook on life, her experience and intellect in things I hadn't as yet experienced myself, paved the way for some much needed tutoring in other areas.

You see...though I wasn't exactly unfamiliar with the female anatomy, I still at twenty-one, wore the label of "virgin". Not that I wanted to remain one, but so far I hadn't as yet found a woman that I honestly felt like I wanted to share that first time experience with. I was plenty experienced in other ways of course, and had been content with that, up until now at least. When I heard the car pulling into the circular driveway in front of the house, I took a few short cuts, hopping the hedge where I could and then made my way over to the front of the house. My parents and Bella just then getting out as dad began off-loading all her luggage from the trunk of the car.

Needless to say, she was gorgeous!

She too was tall, nearly as tall as I was from the looks of it. With an olive complexion, dark shoulder length hair, dark brown eyes which were offset by a perfectly oval shaped face. She had full lips, which were accented with a rosy red lipstick. She looked to me like a very young version of a Gina Lollobrigida, especially when I then got a pretty good look at her magnificent full breasts as she leaned forward to pick up one of her suitcases. Though encased in what appeared to be a lacy red bra, the fullness of them threatened to spill out as she leaned forward.

"Here, let me," I said just then reaching her, catching a smile from mom in appreciation of that as she then introduced me to her.

"Bella? This is our son David. David? This is of course Bella. Bella Risso."

"Nice to meet you Bella," I said speaking slowly, though she laughed hearing my attempt to pronounce my words succinctly.

She responded back with a very sexy sounding Italian accent yes, but her English if anything was even more fluid sounding than my own. "English is my second language," she informed me as she allowed me to pick up a couple of her bags as we now all followed dad inside the house. "French, German, as well as Dutch, and even a little Chinese, which I'm still learning to speak, and of course...It-al-ian," she said pronouncing that in what was obviously an attempt at humor, as she broke up the syllables, purposely, laying on an even thicker accent much to everyone's amusement.

We had soon deposited her luggage inside her room as mom quickly pointed out a few of the amenities, including her own bathroom of course. "Well, we'll leave the two of you to get acquainted with one another, and settled in a bit. Dinner will be at six-thirty out on the patio. I'll expect David to give you a brief tour of the house and grounds so you can better familiarize yourself with the place," mom finished. And then she and dad stepped out, closing the door behind them as they left.

I felt momentarily awkward, alone with her like this as she opened one of her suitcases there on the bed, obviously intending to change into something else other than what she was wearing. I saw that as my cue to leave too. "I'll ah...just be downstairs, come get me when you've finished dressing, and I'll show you around," I told her, and then made to walk over to the door.

"No need to leave," she informed me, "only take me a second here," she added. Then much to my surprise, she reached down pulling the blouse she had been wearing up and over her head, now standing there in that same lacy-red bra I had caught a glimpse of earlier. But it didn't end there either. Reaching around, she deftly undid the clasp on her bra, allowing it to fall away from her breasts, even as she tossed it off to one side there on the bed, reaching inside her suitcase and retrieving what appeared to be a rather form-fitting tank top, setting that off to one side for a moment as she began undoing the somewhat dressy looking slacks she was wearing.

"Ah...maybe I should wait, just outside at least," I stammered blushing a bit. Surprised that I was, surprised at my reaction to her, though she then turned, already shoving her slacks down off her feet, smiling, and then laughing a bit.

"I'm sorry...have I embarrassed you?" She asked. "I keep forgetting that you American's are a bit more inhibited when it comes to nudity here. In France, I've become accustomed to spending time on the beaches entirely naked, along with everyone else. After a while perhaps, it simply becomes second nature. I guess I need to remember that while I'm here."

"Yeah, maybe you better," I informed her then, though I made no further effort to leave the room either. "I think dad might enjoy your more European outlook on life, but I'm not too sure how mom might take it, even as open-minded as she is in comparison with everyone else I know."

Once again she laughed, though she continued on with her undressing, now standing there in front of me with nothing more than a very skimpy looking thong on, which even then barely covered the obvious full pair of lips between her legs. It was all I could do to tear my eyes away from that, which then of course, were drawn right back to her still bare breasts again.

I had known her for less than fifteen minutes, and already I had seen her naked, or nearly so anyway, save for a thin piece of material barely covering her pussy. She had the darkest set of nipples I had ever seen, far darker than her normal skin tone, areolas the size of silver dollars, twin little spikes that stood up proud and erect as she stood there, though she soon slipped her tight form-fitting tank top over them, covering them up. Even then, I could still see the somewhat darker color of her nipples showing through. Slipping into a pair of likewise tight form-fitting shorts, which barely even covered her near perfect ass-cheeks, she then took my hand pulling me back out into the hallway again. Barefoot, she simply said. "Lead the way...show me around," and then stood patiently waiting for me to do so. Her hand felt good in mine as we slowly descended the stairs together.

There was no doubt about it. Having Bella staying here, was apt to prove interesting.

**

I took Bella on a short brief tour of the main living quarters, save for the private quarters where Irene, our live in cook, Doreen, the maid, and Andy our grounds keeper lived. After that, I then showed her the still well groomed maze that I used to run around in as a kid. Bella found it fascinating, and made me show her the pathway (even though we could see where it eventually led to there in the middle) and how to get there without bumping into dead-ends. After that, we walked out to the back area where the pool and Jacuzzi were.

"Oh yes! Yes! We must go for a swim!" She announced, and just like that, she began stripping off all her clothing.

"Wait Bella! Wait!" But it was already too late, though she had kept her black tiny thong on, everything else lay in a small pile next to my feet as I watched her run over towards the pool diving in.

"Come on David! Come swim with me!" She pleaded.

"Ok, I will...but, I'm going to go grab us some towels first," I informed her, though my other intention was twofold. I planned on putting a suit on for one. And for another...informing my folks that our new guest had a penchant for swimming naked.

I raced back into the house, heading for the sitting room where I knew mom and dad would be. Entering the room, both mom and dad looked up, seeing the semi worried expression on my face.

"What's wrong sport?" Dad asked curiously even before I had said anything.

"Nothing's wrong really," I hesitated. "But you might want to go over a few house rules with Bella at some point," I said smiling a bit sheepishly.

"Oh? And why's that?" Mom asked.

"Well...for one, she's discovered the pool. But secondly, she's out there swimming naked in it." I didn't really count her wearing the thong I'd last seen her in as clothing, especially under the circumstances as her near perfect ass was as revealed as her boobs were.

"Oh my!" Mom exclaimed looking over towards dad, though I saw what appeared to be a small smirk appearing in a hidden smile. "Yes...yes, I guess we should go over a few rules while she's here!" Mom stated further.

"Now Grace," dad said looking back towards mom. "Let's not be too hasty here. She's used to doing that, and I don't want to come off as being too prudish, or making her feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. Perhaps we can reach some sort of a compromise at the very least."

I could see mom was a little surprised at dad's recommendation. "Such as?" She asked giving him a concerning look.

"Well, maybe we let her know its ok to be topless...just not, you know, totally naked while swimming, or sun-tanning out back. If we approach her that way, perhaps she won't feel like we're making too many demands on her," he finished hopefully. Mom sat considering it obviously struggling.

"Ok," she finally agreed, though not entirely comfortable with the obvious compromise. "Perhaps this evening shortly after dinner would be a good time to bring it up, along with a few other minor rules we have around here," she stated.

I smiled, surprised at the outcome, but leaned over giving mom a kiss on the cheek.

"What's that for?" She then asked me.

"For being a cool mom, and for not getting all hung up on Bella running around with her boobs hanging out," I grinned.

"Yes well," mom blushed. "Just try not to stare too much," she playfully scolded me, turning towards dad. "And you Harold...I'd prefer it if you didn't even look at all, or at the very least, not be too obvious about it."

Dad laughed. "Yes dear."

With that out of the way, I sprinted upstairs to my room, changed into a pair of swim trunks, grabbed towels, and headed back outside to the pool area. Bella was just then finishing a couple of laps, now swimming over to the side of the pool upon seeing me approach.

"What took so long?" She asked frowning upon seeing me wearing trunks. "And why are you wearing those anyway?"

"Mainly because mom and dad are home, and might at some point come out here to sit on the patio. Let's just say...mom hasn't seen me naked since I was a little kid, and I'm not sure she'd be too comfortable seeing me now."

"Spoil sport," she said lifting herself out of the pool at that point, once again giving me an unobstructed view of her tits. Nipples hard, crinkled erotically as she stood up, ringing out her hair, reaching towards me for one of the towels I was holding. I gave her one, continuing to stand there as she used the towel for her hair, drying it vigorously, which enticingly of course, made her boobs bounce provocatively. I felt myself becoming aroused watching that and decided that it was as good a time as any to take a seat on one of the nearby lounge chairs before anything became too noticeable.

She finished doing that, and then stood looking at me. "What? You afraid of getting wet?" She asked. "Or are you afraid of something else?" She teased knowingly. It was hard NOT looking at her breasts, especially as she walked over and stood next to me looking down. It was then obvious what she was looking at. Especially as I had gotten considerably stiffer and harder, though thankfully, not quite fully erect.

"Maybe...later," I said ignoring her comment. But that's when she suddenly sat down on me, only the thin material of her tiny black thong separating her well defined pussy from actually rubbing against me. "Hey!" I cried out in surprise. But all she did was laugh, put her arms around my neck, effectively placing her tits about three inches away from my face.

"I think it's going to be fun living here," she told me then, and then...kissed me.

Still surprised, I found myself kissing her back however. And as we did that, I now felt the obvious press of her bare breasts against my own skin. The feathery caress and touch of her nipples almost grazing my own. Which of course immediately hardened me entirely. Feeling my erection suddenly pressing against my shorts, and the thin material of her own almost non-existent garment, I was once again reminded of the fact that my parents could in fact walk outside any moment now. And after what I had just said to them, I was half expecting it. At least expecting dad to make some excuse to coming wandering out. I actually placed my hands on her sides, trying to be careful so as not to come into contact with her breasts in an effort to lift her up and off me. I should have known better. She wasn't having anything to do with that, and began fighting back, making it into some sort of a game or something. When she did, I resorted to the one tactic I still had, not knowing if it would work or not. I began tickling her.

"Oh my god! Stop! Stop!" She began laughing hysterically.

"Then get off," I said laughing back.

"NO!" She firmly tossed, now actually grinding herself against me. Which made my own situation suddenly far worse...I was horribly aroused, and yet scared to death as well. So I began tickling her even more than I had been since she seemed to be very ticklish.

"Stop it David! You're going to make me pee if you keep doing that!"

I took it as a hollow threat and nothing else, continuing to tickle, and yet implore her to get off me then.

"NO!" She said defiantly, still squirming around on top of me, so I continued to tickle her. And then low and behold...I felt a warm wet sensation suddenly saturating my trunks, more importantly my dick. Bella was peeing!

"Oh my god!" I cried out shocked and surprised, not so much offended, or disgusted at the realization, just simply surprised she'd actually peed on me. After all, she HAD warned me she would if I continued. The thing was, looking up at her, her eyes were closed in obvious ecstasy, I had seen that look enough times in the past to know...it was orgasmic in nature. Bella was experiencing a climax! And she had quit struggling too, though I had also quit tickling her. The continued warm sensation of her pee drenching me however continued, as did her sudden deep-throated groan of delight and ecstasy as she obviously came. Moments later collapsing against me, her hands once again around my neck, the subtle movement of her lower region as she continued pressing herself against me, pussy throbbing wildly. I know...because I could feel it.

"Did you just..."

"What pee? Cum? Oh hell yes...both obviously," she said sitting up once again. "But I warned you, didn't I?" She asked. "And now I guess you know one of my secrets," she stated. "Sometimes...especially if I'm very aroused, like I am now," she grinned. "When I pee...and have to pee bad, I can actually have an orgasm. Needless to say David...you triggered both. I only hope that didn't shock or offend you too much. I simply couldn't help it."

I was actually surprised to find that it hadn't. We were still sitting there, pressed together, and though the initial warm bath she'd just given me had begun cooling off, my cock hadn't. It was now rock fucking hard as ever! Something that was only too noticeable as she continued grinding herself against it.

"And by what I'm feeling...I'm also guessing, you rather enjoyed that too," she added knowingly.

Words failed me however. The press of her wet saturated pussy, even though we were still separated by thin layers of clothing, was having its effect on me. I finally did find my voice however, and even managed to get Bella to swing her legs off, sitting beside me again as we now shared the lounge together.

"I didn't know anyone could do that...pee and cum at the same time," I chuckled a little embarrassed now by all this. Especially sitting there with a full-blown erection, which was too noticeable to ignore. "Hell, I can't even pee in the morning when I get up if I'm sporting morning wood...I have to wait until it goes down some before I can."

Bella tossed her hair back laughing at that, seeing it in her mind's eye perhaps. "I guess men and women are wired a little differently," she told me. "But like I said...I certainly don't cum every time I pee either, only when I'm highly aroused...like I am now. But...I bet, you could do it if you tried."

"Nope...no way. We really are wired differently in that regard. Not even remotely possible."

She sat contemplating the mechanics of it perhaps. "You know when you've really got to go bad...and you've been holding it in until you can? That sensation...when you finally can pee, doesn't that still feel pretty damn good, almost like having an orgasm?"

"Yeah, sort of...I mean I know what you mean, and sure...but it's more of a pressure pleasure release, not a...well, you know, a climax, orgasm, happy time good feeling release," I chortled once again making her laugh. "And as a matter of fact...I actually do have to pee now, pretty bad...but until I calm down a bit here, that's not going to happen either," I freely admitted.

Once again she was staring at my crotch. I'd given up all pretense of trying to hide my predicament either, I mean after all...what was the point?

"At least try," she told me.

I laughed, preparing to stand up. "Yeah...maybe I should, perhaps by the time I get inside I'll be able to do so."

"No! Not inside...here!" she told me. "Do it right here!"

"You can't be serious!" I exclaimed.

"Oh but I am serious!" She responded back. "As a matter of fact David...I'd love it if you returned the favor."

"Excuse me?"

She turned once again straddling the lounge chair, though as she did, she reached down moving her tiny thong off to one side. I was now staring directly at her blood swollen pussy lips, and more importantly, her hard extended, fully revealed little clit. Which wasn't so little at the moment either. "Right here," she said tempting me. "Pee on me right here David! I want to feel your naughty, hot urine spraying directly against my little clitty!"

"There's no way in hell," I said once again, though I couldn't tear my eyes away from her cunt. "Especially...looking at that," I informed her, salivating.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,459 Followers
12