Tinkle Bell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

**

"Well, shall we head to the beach? Pack up a picnic lunch or something?" Though I had already thought of that before hand, asking Irene for a special favor, though only if she had time to do so. Throwing something simple for us together to take along with us.

I had learned early on from mom and dad. Asking nicely, and sincerely, without making demands, usually brought about what you wanted or hoped for. Sure enough, Irene had in fact packed us a rather nice lunch, even including a red and white checkered tablecloth to complete the ensemble. A bottle of chilled white wine, several bottles of very cold, almost frozen water, sandwiches, chips...fruit and even two slices of her famous cheese cake. Seeing it, I kissed her on the cheek, thanking her. In many ways...she really was like having a second mom around.

"Thanks Irene, I truly appreciate it."

"Me too," Bella said, kissing her on her other cheek, and then I followed my sexy Goddess out to the car. It was almost odd seeing her in a swimsuit, even if from behind, she still looked naked. Straps so thin you could barely see them. Though when she turned, the bright red bikini itself was hardly big enough to keep her breasts from falling out, let alone having enough material in front to keep her pussy covered, and then just barely.

"Damn good thing we're going to a private beach," I informed her. "Even with that on, I'm not sure they wouldn't come and arrest you anyway."

"Americans!" Bella said shaking her head. "Yet they come to Europe with the hopes of touring the nude beaches in the hopes of seeing a bit of bare skin, and then they return here and pretend they wouldn't do that. I don't think I'll ever totally understand the logic in that."

"What logic?" I laughed in kind. "Now...let's go find us a nice quiet little corner all to ourselves," I seriously hoped.

To be continued...

Author's note: I am so pleased by the response to this story. I am also pleasantly surprised by it. And thank you all again so much for your kind words, support that I continue on with this (even for me) interesting story. Not sure where I'm going with it yet...but it's been an interesting ride getting there. So hope you'll stay with me, so we can all find out where it eventually leads to.

Thanks again. I remain...Many Feathers, aka...Thesandman

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12