Tinkle Bell Ch. 07

Story Info
Bella proves to be full of surprises.
3.3k words
4.65
39.2k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,436 Followers

I had expected roast, or perhaps a baked ham, even a broiled chicken. But when we sat down to dinner, I was totally surprised. Mom had made a rather extravagant looking pasta dish. Mom never made pasta! And I knew then that between Irene, mom and Bella, the three of them had managed to put together a rather fine affair. Even dad seemed pleased.

But that wasn't the only surprise waiting for me as we all sat down at the table together. Mom was wearing a new dress, and this one a bit more fashionable than I'd seen her usually wearing. Not overly done mind you, but I was seeing more cleavage than I think I had ever seen her allow. The dress was red, not too terribly low cut, just enough to give hint at the gentle swell of her still firm full breasts. Dad too seemed to enjoy looking at her, even dishing out one of his few and far between compliments at the way she looked in her dress even before I could.

"Thank you," she said blushing a little allowing me to stand behind her chair as she took her seat at the table. "Nice to be appreciated and admired once in a while," she stated in a backhanded way, but not said with a tone of pouty annoyance at all. She was truly enjoying the obvious attention. "But I have Bella to thank for this," she then added. "She helped me to decide how to look tonight and even helped me primp myself up a little just before dinner."

I looked at Bella. She winked, licked her lips and mouthed the words, "Wait till you hear!"

I could only imagine. Or could I? With Bella, I'd learned that anything, and probably everything was possible.

As we continued eating this incredible meal together, we quite naturally talked about what we'd all done during the day. Of course...I offered up only the basics about enjoying the somewhat cozy private little beach we'd gone to, and having met another young couple who had a family home there. Being invited in for a drink, shown around. Leaving it at that.

Of course Bella didn't.

"Unfortunately though, I got stung by a Jelly Fish," she said continuing the fabricated story, though I was surprised by that, why she would for one.

"Oh my!" Mother commented. "Where did it sting you honey?" she asked concernedly. "How are you feeling now? I do believe we have some ointment around here some place don't we Harold?"

"Oh, it's fine now...we just used an old proven remedy to treat it with. Just so happened that a group of young college boys were playing with a Frisbee on the beach, though that is also how we met the other couple too. They came over, and thankfully peed on my bum cheek for me, and so the combination of their help, David's...and the other couple, Tracy and Derrick, between the lot of them, they managed to help me get through it."

Dad's eyes were as big around as saucers, and moms too for that matter, her face even redder now than it had been moments ago in accepting the compliments.

"They...they actually, well...you know, took their...ah, they peed on you?" Mom stammered.

"Yes they did. And it felt nice too! Certainly helped a lot. I was very appreciative of the fact that they all did."

"They all did?" Dad asked specifically addressing the addition of another woman being there.

"She was the first, had it not been for her, and perhaps David, I'm not sure the others would have manned up and done so for me."

"Oh my," she said again, I'm sure trying to imagine that. "And...and you, ah...and they didn't seem to mind?"

"Oh heavens no!" Bella assured her. "I was so very grateful that they did...that they would, especially that David would himself do something like that for me. It stung horribly!" She finished taking a sip of wine, only then turning towards me with a very wicked, evil look in her eyes, followed up with another wink.

"I'd have peed on you too!" Dad suddenly blurted surprising everyone. "I mean after all...I've myself been stung by one of those things, and wish to hell someone had been willing to do that for me too!" He stated. "Funny how the most natural of remedies, such as that can be so soothing."

"Hmm, I wouldn't know," mom said softly. "Thankfully I've never been stung by one myself, but can't imagine what that must feel like. Either one," she added blushing again. Though I caught her turn of head towards my father, and simultaneously a knowing look back towards her, that all too familiar quirky smile of his just turning up the corners of his mouth. I wondered.

"So...what are your plans for this evening then?" Mom asked obviously changing the subject though her face was still a nice shade of pink.

"Actually, David's taking me out to a club later for a few drinks and some dancing. Been a while since I've done that, and was curious what the night-life's like around here," she informed them.

I almost said, "We are?" and then caught myself. "What the hell is she up to?" I then asked myself silently, though nodding my head in the affirmative that we were.

"Especially since the next week is apt to get pretty hectic and all, especially with attending classes again and the like. Not sure we'll have the time to do much else during the week, until the following weekend perhaps, though we have been invited back to Derrick and Tracy's place again if we want to go."

"Well, don't overdo," mom cautioned us both, though looking more towards me. "I know that David has classes tomorrow afternoon, and nothing worse than trying to follow a lecture while nursing a hangover."

I did have classes the next afternoon. Liking the schedule I'd created for myself. Only having two courses on Monday afternoons, a pretty full schedule Tuesday through Thursday, and then again only two courses Friday morning. One of which I didn't really need to attend if I wanted to have a really early day as all I needed for that was to pick up a notes and assignment sheet rather than just sit there and study. But I had no intention of tying one on either. Like I said...that was news to me.

We soon after finished up with dinner, and then helped clear away the dishes. I managed to get Bella to hold back for a moment, asking her.

"What was all that? And that thing about you and I going out clubbing tonight?" I wondered.

"We're not really going silly," she told me. "I'll tell you all about it a bit later. Just pretend we're going out. Once we get to the car, I'll tell you what I do know...and what we are doing," she informed me.

I could hardly wait. This woman was just full of all kinds of surprises. And so far...all of them had proved interesting.

**

When we got into the car, even before I'd had a chance to put the key in the ignition, Bella turned to me. "I'm horny!" And with that, she reached down pulling the skintight tee she had on up and over her head. Quite naturally as I'd come to learn, she was bare breasted, though that much had been obvious. I laughed, still having not turned the key yet, waiting for further instructions perhaps, especially with her now sitting there the way she was.

"Tell me something I don't know."

"How about the fact I felt your moms tits!" She informed me.

"You didn't!"

"Did!"

"No fucking way!"

"Way!" She grinned.

"Ok...so maybe you really did, but now you've GOT to tell me how the hell you pulled that one off...especially with mom!"

"Start the car, drive down the road for a bit. You know that dirt road turn off we passed coming back earlier?"

I knew the one yes. It was a service road that ran around behind the estate. Andy very often used that when traveling back and forth between the various orchards rather than driving up the main roads by the house. He only used those when it was absolutely necessary.

"Why are we going there?" Though I was even more curious about her touching my mother's boob's thing.

"Well for one. Just so happens that I know that's where Andy and Doreen will be, down by some little crick or something. You know where that might be?" She asked, simultaneously digging into her purse as I finally started the car. She pulled out a camera. "Thought it would be fun to return the favor," she added.

I knew where the crick was of course, and also knew we'd have to cut the lights, and park the car long before we reached it. Otherwise, they'd be able to hear and see us. We didn't have all that far to go either as less than a quarter a mile away, we'd reach the turn off.

"So, now...tell me about mom's boobs," I said curiously interested. "Just how the hell did that come about anyway?"

"Well, earlier while your mom, Irene and I were making the pasta and the sauce, she mentioned that she wished she had something a little different to wear for dinner this evening. She said she was getting bored with the stuff she had, and had wanted to perhaps sex-herself up a little bit. Her words...not mine. Anyway, just so happens that I had brought along that particular dress with me, brand new, never wore it. Mainly because it was a little too small in the bust when I first got it. Had every intention of perhaps shedding a few pounds, which perhaps then might have decreased my bust size a little. Needless to say, I didn't, but didn't want to throw it out or give it away either. So I mentioned it to her, convinced her to try it on, see how it looked on her. So while you were off studying, waiting on dinner, your mom and I had a bit of a fitting session in her room."

"And?" We were close to reaching the turn off, though I'd slowed the car down considerably, already cutting the lights. I knew the road like the back of my hand, and it was just light enough out that we could still see by.

"Well of course she first tried it on with her bra on, but it didn't look right, too much of her bra was still showing, so I convinced her to try it on again, only this time...without the bra."

"Holy shit, so you mean to tell me..."

"Yeah, she wasn't wearing one at dinner," she chuckled. "Bet she's never done that before has she?"

"Not as far as I know...no," I had to admit as I began slowing the car down even more. "So...you saw her tits, ok. But you said..."

"Yeah, I felt them up some too," she giggled. Getting her back into the dress again, I made some pretense of you know...tucking her in here and there, wanting to see how it fit, how she looked, and then kind of joked with her a bit when she questioned her nipples perhaps poking out and showing. She was worried about that. Your mom really does have fairly large thick nipples. So then I suggested that maybe we should make them hard, see how they did look, just in case."

"Fucking A!" I exclaimed. "You really did...didn't you?"

"Oh hell yes! Should have seen it David, me standing there tweaking your mom's nipples, purposely making them stand up all stiff and proud so we could see how they might look beneath the dress. And they looked great too! Very sexy, and it was sure as hell fun playing with them. I even think she was enjoying it, though trying very hard not to. She was squirming a bit, even saw her eyes close briefly while I flicked them with my fingers a little, telling her as I did that I was trying to get them about as hard as I could, just so we could see. And boy...did they!"

"Well they didn't look hard at dinner, I know I certainly couldn't see anything, and didn't even realize she wasn't wearing a bra either!"

"Well that's because in the end, she decided that she just didn't dare go without wearing one...not with them looking the way they did anyway. She said though your dad certainly wouldn't mind it, she wasn't too comfortable having her headlights turned on, which at first I didn't understand, not being familiar with the term until she explained it to me. But it was after that that I gave her a pair of padded titty cups for her to wear over them. After she did that, she liked the way it looked a whole lot better. I told her I still liked the more natural, sensual look without them. But she was of course adamant about letting them appear that way, more so in front of you. But the best part was, making mine hard for her, you know obviously...how far mine really do stick out, so I showed her how far they do...fingering them until they were for her as she watched me. And then I slipped on the pads over my own, beneath the tight tee I was wearing so she could see for herself. That's what finally convinced her. But...like I said, I did get to play with your mom's tits a little. And she really does have pretty nice ones, even at her age! Wouldn't mind doing more to them that I did."

"T.M.I." I said trying to shake the image off. Bad enough getting aroused hearing what I had.

"Anyway...told your dad about it just before you came down to dinner."

"You did what?"

"Yeah, told him that his wife had nice looking tits, said that he should start paying more attention to them before someone else did. Like me."

"You didn't!"

"Of course I did!"

"What did he say? What did he do?" I asked running the two questions together just as I killed the motor on the car, drifting off slowly and quietly to the side of the road, as far in as I dared to.

Bella laughed. "He said...what I wouldn't give to see that! And then I said...anytime, and then I gave him a little kiss on the cheek, said I'd do her in a New York minute, and told him to make sure he complimented her on her dress, and perhaps after dinner, and after we'd all left, that he might make a point out of showing her just how horny she'd made him looking the way she did."

I sat there with my mouth open.

"So...I take it we're here then?" She asked.

"You told dad you wouldn't mind doing my mom..."

Bella just smiled at me, and then started taking the rest of her clothes off. "Come on David, we're wasting time here. Let's go find out where the two of them are, and what they're doing. So...get naked."

The fact I was already hard as a rock didn't come to any surprise to her as the two of us slowly began walking up the dirt road that led only a short distance away down the side of another hill and then towards the creek. Reaching the crest of it, we could see the top of Andy's truck parked down very close to it.

"Still can't believe you said that," I said whispering.

"Still can't believe your dad said he'd mention it to her later this evening," Bella tossed back. "Now...be quiet, I think I can hear them!"

I know I stumbled there in the middle of the road, watching her beautiful nude form slowly creeping forward as quiet as a stalking Indian. But I now knew, this conversation was far from being over with yet too.

She traveled ahead just a bit further looking back at me. "By the way...did you know your mom shaves her pussy?"

I stumbled again, this time stubbing my toe.

**

Bella waited patiently for me as I quit jumping around, and then limped towards her finally reaching her. "Shhh, see there? In the back of his truck!"

Sure enough, we could just make the two of them out. Obviously Andy had fixed it so they could comfortably fool around in the bed of his truck near the creek. The sound of the water just enough perhaps to have kept them from hearing our approach, even with me trying to quietly curse a little. Doreen was obviously sitting on him, bouncing up and down, though not frantically, just nice and slowly...yet obviously grinding away.

"Come on, this way," Bella said starting to circle off to the left, which would put our approach up behind them, and with Doreen sitting the way she was, they wouldn't see us until we were right up on top of them. "No pictures yet," she whispered. "Let's watch them for a bit, see what happens, and maybe have a bit of fun ourselves in the mean time."

We wandered at an angle down through a small copse of trees, coming up through it, heading back now towards the truck. Reaching the last of them, Bella leaned forward bracing herself against one of the larger trees. Just beyond no more than a few feet away, we could easily see Doreen as she continued riding Andy's hard stiff cock, the two of them moaning and groaning away in ecstasy while they fucked. I slipped up behind Bella, now placing my own erect cock at the opening of her pussy. She turned her head, looking back at me, once again whispering. "Slick it up inside my cunt...but, after that, I want you inside my ass!"

My eyes popped open wide, but I didn't dare speak. She turned back around, watching Doreen and Andy, her hand now down between her legs fiddling with her clit. I did as she asked, slipping my cock inside that heavenly wet passage, fucking her for a moment, though she soon shoved me out of her, once again looking back.

"Now!" She mouthed at me. "My ass!"

I repositioned, looking down, just barely able to see as I pressed the knob of my cock against that tiny puckered little opening, and began pressing inwards. It felt too fucking tight, and I was sure it wasn't going to happen, and then suddenly, I felt the head of my prick slip in. I held still, basking in the totally foreign sensation, but not for long. Bella suddenly pressed back leaning forward even more, her heavy tits swinging, rocking to and fro as she somehow managed to gobble up the rest of me deep inside that hot tight passage.

I began fucking her, slowly...quietly, in and out. All the while watching, listening to Andy and Doreen.

Doreen had begun to increase her tempo just a little, and as she did, she spoke a bit more loudly as well, obviously unconcerned about being heard, especially all alone like they were, way out here.

"You still imaging me eating her pussy Andy? While David's fucking me?" She asked. "You like the thought of that don't you baby? Standing there, jerking yourself off, maybe even titty-fucking her while I eat her, eat her cunt. While David's dick is pounding in and out of me...harder faster!"

"Yes! Yes...Fuck yes!" He cried out loudly, deliriously...obviously approaching orgasm.

He almost threw her off, though somehow Doreen managed to stay on him, even as he sat up looking over towards us, just as she was now, looking like two deer caught in the headlights.

I hadn't been expecting that. Me...standing behind Bella, my cock deeply embedded inside her ass.

"Surprise!" Bella exclaimed happily. "Mind if we join you?"

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,436 Followers