Tinkle Bell Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't comment.

"And then she dropped me off back here, and then Fred...or rather nine-hundred and forty seven," she added chuckling a bit, "as he preferred me calling him after that, once I told him about the study I was doing. Sort of a funny running joke after that. Actually began calling him forty-seven out of nine hundred after that...you know, after the Star Trek series? What was that again anyway? The one with the female captain on the ship? And that really good looking half human, half machine person with the really nice big looking tits?"

"Star Trek Voyager. Jerry Ryan. Seven-of-nine."

"Oh yes, that's it...her. Well anyway, even Debra looks a little like her don't you think?"

She did actually, though it didn't dawn on me until just then, though she didn't have as big of tits as the character in the series did. Not even as big as Bella's were.

"If she had your tits...then maybe."

"Yeah, Frank...or rather nine-forty-seven," she giggled, "said that too."

"You showed him your tits then."

"Well of course. He saw them when we went out to the beach later," she said. "Saw Debra's too, though I think he'd seen them before obviously, kept staring at mine though...not hers. Didn't see her pussy though...though I sure did later, up close and personal." I ignored that, though even more curious.

"Was this before? Or after?" I found myself asking.

"Oh definitely just before. Want to make sure he'd be 'up' for it," she said emphasizing the word, when I finally asked him if he'd care to participate in my study. Naturally...he was more than happy to."

"Naturally," I said trying to keep a civil tone, though I wasn't doing very well. "So then...the two of you..."

"Yeah, after Fred left to do something for a bit, though they then invited me to stay for dinner, which I accepted of course. That's when Debra and I got to know one another pretty well. First pussy she's ever licked...how about that?" Bella said.

"Doesn't surprise me," I stated as I gripped the steering wheel of the car, relaxing after a moment upon seeing how white my knuckles had gotten. "So...did you turn her too?" I asked making a vampire statement. She knew what I meant.

"You forget, takes more than once to do that. But yes, we definitely talked about doing so again, she quite liked it...as did I."

"I'm sure you did." We actually sat in silence for a good five or six minutes. Me staring ahead down the road, Bella looking directly at me.

"Please don't tell me that you're actually jealous that he saw my tits, or that I saw his cock. Or that I licked another woman's cunt. I thought I knew you better than that David," she said sternly, letting me know she wasn't happy with the way I was now treating her, or talking to her. And she was right, I had no right to be doing that, or thinking the way I had been. But I couldn't help it.

"No. I'm not," I then told her trying to sound like my normal old self again. "In fact, we'll be bringing someone home for dinner tonight," I then told her, though now wondering how the hell I was going to explain that to DeeDee. Bringing her home for dinner, with Bella riding along with us. That was going to prove to be interesting too.

"Oh? A new face?" She said almost excitedly. A woman yes?"

"Yes, and yes..." I answered. "Someone I've been working closely with...on a project for my science class," I told her.

"Please tell me she's not one of those science geeks with thick bottled glasses, or that she's skinny and flat chested or some such. At least tell me she's pretty and maybe even has the hots for you."

"Yeah, she's blonde...she's pretty, and yeah...she may even have the hots for me. I don't know for sure. We've never dated, though we have talked about it."

"So you haven't done anything with her yet?" She asked. She knew damn well we certainly hadn't fucked, that much was a given.

I turned looking at her, almost running the car into the curb at the side of the road before correcting myself. "No...I...we, haven't. Why? You interested?"

"I don't know...maybe, depends on what she looks like," Bella said challengingly. I could almost see it coming, even when it did.

"There's no way," I said actually confident of that for a change.

"Wanna bet?"

I couldn't help myself...

"Game on," I told her. And then we shook on it.

To be continued...

Author's note:

I actually apologize that there was very little sex (if any) in this particular chapter. Reason being: I have begun to notice that the last few chapters haven't seemed to do nearly as well as the first several chapters did. Usually that's a pretty good sign that a story has come close to running its course. The comments haven't been as favorable, nor the votes (which I still very much appreciate, even for those) but again...it's a good mile marker telling me that maybe it's finally time to wrap this one up here soon.

Having said that, and realizing that perhaps it is. I also didn't want to just rush off towards the ending, which I've had in mind when the time did come. Because of that, I had to get to the meat of all this the best way I could, without making it too rushed in doing so. Hence this particular chapter without as much sex and excitement as I know most of you have again come to expect. So again...I apologize for that.

I'll try and make that up to you in the following one or perhaps two chapters before drawing all this to what I hope will be an exciting conclusion for you.

Thank you so much for enjoying this story up to this point so far anyway. And for allowing me to share with you the imaginings of my own warped, twisted little mind.

It's been fun. And much appreciated that you have.

I remain, Many Feathers, aka...Thesandman

12