Tinkle Bell Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

I couldn't believe my ears, nor Dee's response seconds later when she said. "OK, you're on!"

**

"Alright David, you'll be our referee."

I didn't have the heart to tell Bella this fight had been going on for several rounds already.

"Ok," I said instead.

"And as such...whatever the final call is when you make it...we'll abide by that. Agreed Double Dee?" Bella asked now slowly pronouncing Dee's name, though by the look on Dee's face, she didn't much appreciate the obvious referral to her nickname, seeing that as a further challenge perhaps, further incentive to actually go through with this, teaching Bella...and perhaps me too a lesson.

"Agreed," she said not quite clenching her teeth, but now standing there definitely right beside her competitor.

"And remember, we must also have hands on continuously as well in one way or another. The moment either one of us isn't touching the other in some way, we also lose regardless if we've made the other person come or not. Also agreed?"

"Agreed!" Dee said even more defiantly. And then she surprised Bella and myself, stepping closer, her hand suddenly dropping down between Bella's legs. "Ring the bell baby," she said grinning defiantly.

And then I said. "Ding...ding."

**

I was a little surprised when unlike Dee with her hand obviously down between Bella's legs, no doubt fingering her pussy, her other hand actually cupping Bella's ass, as though ensuring she kept some kind of obvious physical contact, that Bella wasn't doing the same. What she did, which was the reason for my surprise, was to cup both of Dee's large breasts within her hands, toying and thumbing the woman's nipples. She hadn't even bothered, nor attempted to actually finger-fuck her yet.

In a weird way, it was like watching Muhammad Ali doing the rope-a-dope from my perspective. Just standing there against the ropes, taking it...taking whatever punishment (or in this case anyway) pleasure Dee could meter out. In the meantime, teasing like a butterfly rather than stinging like a bee, which I felt would come in time as she continued to tease, tweak and almost gently rub Dee's hard little nipples as the two women stood there facing one another.

"I bet these pretty little things are really sensitive aren't they?" Bella asked as she continued to play with them, and as Dee continued to finger-fuck Bella's cunt, her hand working almost violently away at it. So much so...I could even hear the slick, slippery juices of Bella's pussy telling me she was already considerably wet.

"How long could she just stand there and take this however?" I found myself wondering.

"I'm willing to bet too...had we more time, that I could even make you come just by playing with these sweet tits of yours," Bella offered. "Perhaps another time, I'll actually treat you to that, suck them...play with them, and tease them for you, until you do."

I think I heard a small sigh come from Dee, a very small one. But if I had...then whatever she was feeling, whatever it was Bella was doing to her, was having a profound effect on her. And oddly enough, almost simultaneously, I knew I had lost the bet, regardless of the outcome here. And I wondered in having done so...what the cost of that was going to end up being this time.

So many thoughts, emotions began running around inside my head all of a sudden. The realization of one being...I did indeed have feelings for Bella, more so than I'd been willing to admit. The sudden thought of never again doing anything with her no longer acceptable. The second realization being...though I did like Dee, a lot...and probably (admittedly would) enjoy fucking her, the fact was...I could easily forgo ever doing that if it meant something more happening between Bella and I. And so I found myself no longer unbiased here, secretly rooting for Bella to win this contest. Smiling just a little, because even with this weird tactic she was employing, I somehow knew, one way or the other she was going to win. Another thought. Never again would I ever bet against her on anything.

"I must say..." Bella seemed to purr. "I do like what you're doing to my pussy. Your finger feels really good inside me. I'm sure you can feel how slick and juicy I am. And regardless of what happens here, what I'd love to do to you after I make you come...which I will do, I would love to lay you down there on that lounge chair and suck your clit, lick that sweet tasting pussy of yours, which I'm sure it is. And I promise you...when I do, I'll make you come even harder the second time."

Bella continued playing with her tits, pulling on them a bit harder now, rolling Dee's nipples, tweaking them, taking alternate turns on them...letting go. I was fearful that she'd forget, do them both at the same time, in which case she'd lose this match. But sensing my fears perhaps she merely looked at me, winked and smiled, and continued on...pulling on one, letting go, alternating between Dee's two hard crinkly nipples.

I hadn't been hard before. But I sure as hell was hard now.

"Hmmm, David's certainly enjoying our little show," Bella mused.

"Match," I said silently to myself...though I was, whatever you wanted to call it.

"Look at that nice hard stiff prick of his. Bet you'd love feeling that up inside your pussy about now wouldn't you Dee? And I would in fact love to be laying there, watching it go in...helping to put it in...maybe even licking and sucking your clit while he's fucking you. Think about that Dee...wouldn't that feel nice? Hot? Horny? Decadent?" She asked with a deep lusty edge to her tone of voice. Only then did her hand, one anyway...suddenly begin trailing downwards over Dee's stomach. Seeing her even flinch a little as she did so.

"Here comes the sting," I said to myself.

"I bet you have one hell of a hard little clit right about now," Bella continued to purr softly. "And I'll even tell you what I'm going to do to it before I do it."

"Here comes the fancy foot-work," I thought.

"Before I slip one...and then eventually two fingers inside your slick cunt...I'm first going to take my fingers and surround that hard little clit of yours, stroking it...jerking it off just like I was jerking off David's hard cock, that one throbbing over there."

She had directed Dee's attention over towards me as I stood there, juice bubbling at the tip, shining in the glow of the outdoor pool lights. And she was right too, my dick was throbbing, swollen almost a deep purple with unbridled excitement...and hope.

"I'm going to work it a little for you, just the way I'm sure you enjoy playing with it yourself. And then...I'm going to slip a finger...and soon after two, up inside you, massage that sweet tender little spot of yours, just the way you like it. Oh yes...just like that, two fingers inside me now David...she's finger-fucking me with two fingers now. Can you hear that? Can you hear how fucking juicy and slippery I am?"

We all could. Hell, if mom and dad weren't upstairs busy fucking their own brains out, I'd almost be willing to bet they could have as loud as it was. And I even turned half expecting to find Doreen and Andy perhaps hidden away somewhere watching all this. Surprised when I didn't.

I then I heard Dee moan, though her eyes suddenly went wide with the realization of that. Determination once again setting in...but, she'd let her guard down somewhat, along with her resolve.

"Oh yeah, keep fingering me like that...and you will make me come baby," Bella cooed. "That feels so fucking good. And I'm willing to bet, even if you never have licked or sucked a woman's pussy before...you'd be damn fucking good at that too wouldn't you? I'm almost willing to bet you've at least thought about it before, even if you've never done it...yet. But you can with me, if you want to. I'd love to feel your tongue on my clit baby, just as I know you're going to enjoy feeling my tongue on yours after we're through here."

For the first time Dee spoke, but the quiver in her voice betrayed her when she did.

"And...what makes, makes you think you'll...that I'll allow you to do that?" She half panted.

"Because baby...you already know how good it'll feel. Especially with David standing there, jerking himself off while he watches me do that. You know that'll turn you on, you know how hot it will be to see him jerking and working that stiff hard cock of his for you, putting it inside you seconds after I make you come. Just imagine that Dee...your pussy throbbing, clenching, every nerve ending already on fire, and then the feel of that big...hard...stiff penetrating dick of his filling up every single square inch of this delicious pussy of yours."

Suddenly Dee's knees bent. I saw her eyes close, her mouth open in a silent scream. "Oh god!" She cried out weakly.

"That's it baby...imagine it honey. David's cock suddenly slipping into you...filling you, just like this!" Only then did Bella insert her finger, not one, or two...but three. And when she did, she pressed hard, holding them, impaling Dee's pussy. And then she came, her almost anguished surrender filling the night as she cried out, wailing at the top of her lungs.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me David! Fuck my pussy!"

I could almost hear the crowd roar. "Ladies and gentlemen...we have a clear winner by knockout! The undisputed, undefeated champion of the world....Bella Rossi!"

**

Still weak in the knees and shaking almost violently, I helped Bella carry her over sitting her down in the lounge chair before she actually collapsed.

"How about we make her dreams come true David?" Bella quipped. "While I suck and drink this pussy of hers, make her come again...get ready to thrust that cock of yours up inside her when I tell you. Now...come stand over here and jerk it off for us, for her," she added with a wink. "I think she's been looking forward to that...haven't you Dee?" She now said softly.

All Dee could do was nod her head and smile demurely, almost embarrassed. But she really was smiling this time as Bella leaned forward, her mouth suddenly coming down gently on the woman's still trembling pussy.

"Oh my god!" She cried out again, legs spread, hands coming up to grab the back of Bella's head. "Oh yes! Yes! Eat my fucking cunt!"

**

Bella indeed made her come again, even harder this time...just like she said she would. Even before she had finished crying out her almost anguished pleasure, Bella pulled away directing me into taking her place. I slid home without hesitation, driving my cock as deep as it would go inside the hot, slick furrow of her gaping maw, glistening with Bella's spit and her own womanly juices. I plunged into her depths, pulled out, plunged in once more and felt her cunt suddenly erupt in yet again another orgasmic release, seizing her like a convulsive fit as she began shaking uncontrollably. I felt my cock suddenly spurt...my own eruption filling her, cascading like a molten volcano as the lava of my own sweet joy juice filled her pussy to overflowing.

A bit weak myself, I pulled out, flopping over to sit on the grass now next to her chair trying to catch my breath. Bella, fingers gently reaching up, opening Dee's sweet nasty little gash with the remnants of my own spunk still pouring and leaking out of her as she scooped some of it up with her fingers, now sucking and licking it off them.

She was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat.

"Go ahead Bella...tell me. What do you want me to do next after losing our bet?"

"Well, as soon as we've all recovered here, and had a bit more to drink...which you should go get for us by the way as I'm sure poor Dee here could use one. Is...you're going to pee in me again. Only this time...in my ass."

I am sure I wasn't thinking as clearly as normal when she said that, still exhausted from the exertion and excitement of all this. "I've already done that," I laughed.

"Not on me...in me," she stated again.

I finally heard what she'd just told me. "How's that even possible? No fucking way!"

"Don't worry...you will. And in front of Dee too, won't he baby?" she asked still gingerly toying with the woman's still puffy swollen pussy lips.

"Whatever you say Bella," Dee giggled pleasurably. "Whatever you say."

**

I wandered off to pour us fresh drinks returning a short time later. When I did, both Bella as well as Dee seemed a bit more collected, chatting and even laughing as though they were old friends.

"Drink up sweetie," Bella told me. "I need that bladder of yours nice and full."

Dee did look up then having heard her say that, obviously unaware of the prior conversation having taken place, or at least not registering on her.

"Why on earth do you need him to do that?" Dee asked.

"So he can pee on me...in a very special way," Bella responded simply.

"So he can do what?" Dee said actually sitting up looking at me and then asking. "You...you're actually into that?"

I nodded my head yes. After all, now was. And I was through trying to deny anything...to anyone.

"Really," she said a bit more softly, sitting back now, no doubt trying to imagine that, to which Bella again gave me a sly grin.

"Oh yes really," she said. "And I bet...if you'd like him to, he'd be more than happy to do that for you too. You'd be surprised how nice that feels, how erotic it really is Dee. It's not at all what most people think, not disgusting at all. Quite pleasurably really. And I'm willing to bet...you've thought about it before too haven't you?"

No way was I going to bet against that one either.

Dee opened her mouth as though to say something, perhaps even deny it, but she just closed it and nodded her head instead then too, though finally speaking softly, almost too soft to hear.

"Ok, admittedly...I have."

**

Two more drinks and I had a full bladder and was in desperate need of taking a piss. "Ok Dee...why don't you and I suck him together just a little now? Get him a bit firmer than he already is. After that...he's going to stick his prick just inside the opening of my ass, and start to pee. As soon as you do David, as soon as you get going...that's when I want you to shove it all the way inside me and continue to do so.

"Holy shit!" Dee exclaimed, intrigued a little maybe, even a bit unsure, perhaps slightly disgusted even...but also, aroused. Her hand had betrayed her again there too, coming up to latch onto one of her own nipples fingering it a bit. "I can't believe you're going to do this," she told me, though she seemed to be quite anxious to see it.

"Just save a bit for her David," Bella told me. "Enough at least to wet down her pussy a little. I think she'll quite enjoy that."

I was still surprised at myself in many ways for actually doing this as I soon knelt down behind Bella as she assumed the position on all fours. "May take me a while...sort of have to work through the block here," I said meekly.

"Take your time David. We're not going anywhere until after you do. In the meantime Dee...how about you play with my tits now? They've been begging for some attention of their own here."

Dee was only too happy to oblige, reaching over, pulling on, and pulling down on Bella's boobs as though she were milking a cow oddly enough. And even more oddly...it was the thought of milk squirting into a pale that triggered my ability to go. I felt the sensation begin, felt the warmth of my own urine suddenly begin spewing and knew that unbelievably enough I was actually pissing inside Bella's ass.

"Now David...now! Shove it in! Fuck me...piss me baby. Now...now....now!"

I did so, the erotically strange sensation of being fully and completely inside Bella's ass, pissing away, plunging into her depths, though saving a little just as I had promised as I reluctantly pulled out of her, aiming it now at Dee's wide-spread pussy as she lay there on her back in the grass waiting for it.

I began to spray her cunt. And as I did, she cried out in unexpected unanticipated delight enjoying the warmth of my urine as it beat playfully against her still tender clit.

**

"Damn! Who'd have thought? I can't believe he actually did that...did you see that? Never...never in a million years ever thought something like that would turn me on...get to me."

"Me neither," dad said. "And suddenly I feel like I need to pee myself."

"Really?" Mom asked. "You...you think we should? Maybe once at least? See what it's like? I mean...if we don't like it, if it's really all that yucky, dirty or disgusting, we can rush back inside and shower," mom added.

"Think you can pee on me in the shower?" Dad asked.

"Oh yeah...hell yeah," mom grinned. And then she and dad left the secrecy of the bushes where they'd been hiding watching all of this from the very beginning.

**

Having thought I'd seen movement, I looked off into the darkness towards the side of the house. I didn't see anyone of course, or anything else. But then grinned privately. "Bet Doreen got an eyeful there!" I thought. "And very possibly Andy too knowing her," I added to myself.

"Wow...I'm wasted. Exhausted," Dee finally admitted. We'd already discussed the fact that Dee would now spend the night...with Bella in her room rather than me driving her back home this late at night. And obviously as they were pretty close to the same size in most of her clothing, Bella was quite certain she'd be able to pick something out for Dee to wear to school tomorrow. "Who is she really anyway?" She then asked me. I laughed openly, chuckling at that.

"I don't know...I haven't quite figured that part out yet. She's either a Vampire, an Alien, or very possibly some sort of creature no one's aware of yet," I half jokingly stated.

"Maybe...I'm all three," Bella said somewhat seriously. "Makes you sort of wonder what our babies will look like doesn't it?"

And admittedly, I did.

To be continued...

Authors note: I wanted again to make a comment here at the end of this chapter. Again to all of you who have written, voiced comments, and voted, I so appreciate that. I am still pleased and pleasantly surprised by the vast majority who have asked me to continue on with this series for a bit longer yet. Though there are indeed a fair number of you who've also said its time for this one to end. In consideration of that, on both sides, I have chosen to somewhat accommodate both. I am indeed heading towards the end here. But, I do feel it's important to bring this to a conclusion in a satisfactory way, unrushed, not leaving out what I feel is an important aspect to this story. So...having said that, it is going to take at least two, if not three more chapters to adequately accomplish all that. So bare with me here. For those of you who feel its time to end...be patient, unless of course you're truly bored with it. In which case, not sure what to say to you, except for I'm getting there. To everyone else...it's going to take at least that long for me to accomplish the things I've considered and wanted to include, which I feel is important to both of the primary characters.

Finally...and this is where I will leave it up to you, the majority of the readers. When I do reach a conclusion, and there will be one, I am open to leaving this adventure open-ended for a re-visitation perhaps at a later time. Or...I can give this a complete finalization when I finally do wrap things up here. So I leave it up to you. Let me know which one you'd honestly prefer, and I will again conclude this as to how the majority of you would like to see me do it.

Again...thanks to all of you for hopefully enjoying this wicked and naughty little romp with me.

I remain...Many Feathers, aka...Thesandman

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12