Tinkle Bell Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Me too!" Mom announced suddenly sitting up. It was the first time I ever recalled seeing my father with an erection. I hadn't seen anything of it that night out in the maze due to the darkness. And frankly, I was impressed, even though I was still weirded out a little.

Bella stepped out of the tub preparing to head inside the house when mom stopped her cold...still giggling. "No...don't. Don't go inside Bella," she said looking at me a little sheepishly, blushing a bit...giggling some more. "Do it here...on me. Please," she said blowing me away. I know my mouth was open...wide, as were my eyes. I looked over at dad, but he didn't seem surprised at all, if anything...even more excited than he had been. That much was now clearly obvious. Even more so as he stood to get a better look.

Bella grinned, looked at me, winked, and then took mom by the hand laying down on the patio while instructing mom to basically sit down on her...pussy to pussy.

"Whenever you're ready...I'll meet you there," Bella told her. And then just like that, mom tossed her head back, sighed pleasurably, and began peeing...as did Bella. Dad moved over leaning over the side of the hot tub to watch, as I now did. We sat there watching a small pool suddenly form beneath the two of them, spreading slowly out in almost every direction. Mom was still sighing in relief...and yet pleasure too, especially as Bella laying beneath her began moving...grinding against her.

Dad stood stepping out of the tub, walked over looking anxiously down at the two of them.

"Go ahead Harold," Bella said. "Do it...let me feel it...pee on me." And then he was. I was in a state of shock as I climbed out of the tub, stepping over to stand beside them all. Mom looking up at me with pleasure in her eyes, now grinding back and against Bella.

"Do it David...do it," she said simply.

And then suddenly I was. I watched the stream of my urine shoot out, splashing and covering my own mother's breasts. I was peeing on my own fucking mother! As was dad, though we now stood there peeing on them both. Bella smiling and laughing the whole time.

"Ok Grace...you win, I lose. Never in a million years did I think that David would actually pee on you. Guess I was actually wrong about that."

Bella wasn't undefeated any more. And somehow...I felt good about that.

But I had still just pissed on mom.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12