Tiny Asian Seduce Big English Man

Story Info
She make her fantasy comes true with her new colleague.
3.5k words
4.3
62.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natjee
Natjee
2 Followers

In a few days my office was going to relocate. Today everybody was invited to discuss the plan. We gathered in the meeting room at 9 AM sharp. Everybody was there, the management, the client, and the staff. The Project Manager opened the meeting and briefly explained the whole plan. I was writing down what was important to my team when I felt somebody eyes stuck on me. Spontaneously I turned to see the owner of the eyes. My eyes met with his very blue eyes. Our eyes stuck and I was stunned! I did not how to react but this man was in pretty good control. He smiled. I smiled back. I bet with weird expression. He obviously distracted me with his blue eyes. Gosh he was sexy. Who was he?

Meeting finished about an hour, and I walked back to my desk when I bumped in to him in the office corridor. "Hi" I heard him say.

"Oh hi" I said back.

"Kevin" he offered his hand introducing himself.

"Oh, I am Ayu, nice to meet you."

"Such a pretty name Ayu...."

"I am new here, starting today. Nice welcoming party. We are going to move!" His thin pink lips smiled, showed his neat teeth. "You are going to be busy soon"

"I know" then it was quiet, awkward moment. The chemistry was in the air, I hope he did not hear my heart beating so loud. "Ok, see you around. My desk is there. Shout if you need my help" I walked away.

"Sure".

Believe me; I could feel his eyes seeing me naked.

In fifteen minutes I got information about him from Alin, my best friend. Name; Kevin Morgan, age; 42 status; single, divorced; nationality; British, was big guy, average tall for Caucasian posture, his muscled arm wrapped tight in his shirt. This guy was bald (my dream had a sex with bald guy), sharp blue eyes, thin lips, and round sexy butt. Overall my rate was 7.5. This sexy guy was the new Site Manager for our Gas Plant project.

I went back to my desk and saw he was sitting in front of my desk. Damn who's idea was to put his desk in front of mine? Brilliant! How could I do my work with him in front of me? Oh yeah, the computer screen hid my face but he was taller than me, still he could see me.

Actually I was the one who could not resist looking at him. Everything about him was building my naughty fantasy. His every moved seen clearly from my desk. I could not help it. I peep sight his sexy ass so hard ("stop thinking about his bare ass.") His thick finger, (so hard to stop thinking how it would feel inside me); and I checked the bulge in his pants ("Is his cock big?"). I embarrassed myself with the thought of sucking it like hungry woman. He made me wet all day! Could you imagine?

"I can't help it. I want him so bad" I told Alin when we had lunch.

Alin laughed "Time will come, Ayu. Be patience and he is all yours."

"Hey, it does not make any easier""

"Ok then stop thinking about him! That is my advice" she laughed and left me in doubt.

I did not have to wait that long. Our office holds happy hour on Friday, first week, every month and it would be this Friday. Alin ensured me Kevin would be there, and I could not waste the time. "That is so cool. I wanted him in my bed! And I don't dare to ask him"

"It does not have to be in your bed, Ayu" she tapped my cheek.

The pub was not that crowded, still was too early, and our office only 5 minutes drive to the pub. I was talking with Alin and the groups when a heavy voice joined the conversations.

"Do you mind if I join you, guys?"

"Nooo, please" a chorus from us.

He stood beside me. Alin looked at me and winked. I was only as tall as his chest, He was wearing a blue striped shirt and had his sleeves folded showing his muscled hairy arms and hands with big fingers holding his gin and tonic. I could still smell his after shave, very manly and sensual scent. I was about his chest. I was small girl, tiny exactly, with 61 inch and 99 lb, he could easily carry me with his one hand. I have long dark brown hair down, just a little bit longer than my tits, light brown and smooth skin. I have been told I was exotic and sexy. One of my male friends told me, "You intrigue every man, Ayu." Another commented about my "Naughty eyes!"

We stood in a circle and so close each other. His arm and my arm touched as skin to skin. I was getting horny. It was torturing me to wait until the group dismissed.

It was getting dark, and the night getting hot. Drink after drink pouring in our glasses and laughter getting louder. Everybody felt more relaxed if not drunk by this time. I sat at the bar, with Alin talking and laughing about our last weekend. We were both feeling a bit tipsy but felt relax. A strong hand grabbed my arm. I turned around, surprised with my wide eyes almost swore!, Shit! It was Kevin.

My blood rushed to my cheeks, I blushed, nervous, "Oh! You surprised me!"

Alin smiled and left. It was only me and him.

"Sorry to surprise you. I was looking for you. Just think it would e nice to have a chat with you" his blue eyes smiled at me. His blue eyes conquered my passion. "Sure"

By this time I felt relax and comfortable. I was not sure whether the alcohol swapped my doubt or I had determined I would not waste this chance. I was not sure either if there were so many eyes looked at us laughing and flirting. I did not think it was important now.

"Do you know you have beautiful eyes?"

"Thank you," I smiled.

"And I know those eyes watched me in the office."

"Oh? No. I don't think so." I was speechless but not shy anymore.

"I like it by the way. Naughty eyes," he winked .

Now I know alcohol took over our inhibitions. He stood closer and talked close to my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck. His woodsy mixed with musk scent of his perfume hit my sensual nerve. You could smell the heat, it was enticing. He was probably daring me. I wished I wished this was not office event, I wished it was in a bar with a lot of strangers! Then it was not that difficult to kiss his neck.

His hand was on my waist. I could see Alin across the bar with eyes wide open. I could read her mouth "Get the room and be careful." Oh I wish I could find the room around here. My body language approved his action to do more. Then I realized that this was the fun part of the game. You wanted it so much but you could.

"Let's move to the corner it is darker and no one can see us" he suggested.

Amazingly I followed him to the corner, my sensitive part of body urging more action. I noticed some of my coworkers had left already, but it was still early, 9.30 pm. I did not want to leave yet, not with my pussy demanding his cock inside me!

Kevin stood beside me while I was sitting on the wooden high bar chair. I was almost the same height as him, our faces almost touched. His eyes looked down to my lips and I looked to his moisture lips when we were talking. So much I wanted to eat his lips!

"You are a sexy tiny woman and gorgeous Ayu."

I smiled. I did not say a word, too scared he notice my trembling voice. He sneaked his hand under my shirt secretly touching and rubbing spine long way down to my ass crack. I was sitting without resisting. Was this part of his game? If so, then he made damp my panties successfully.

I gave him a look and whispered "What are you doing? Naughty boy!"

"I know," he smiled. "But you like me being naughty." He lowered his face to kiss me, but I held his chin.

"Not here, baby!" soft voice.

"Then where?" he whispered,

"Somewhere, but let's enjoyed this game first," A deep breath told me that now he was into my game. "Unzip my skirt, please,"

I was wearing a black tight midi skirt and black tight cotton blouse front buttons, no belt as accent. I did think this morning that a belt would make a bit tricky and I was right!. I moved forward a little bit, my pussy was on the edge of the chair. I spread my legs so he could have access to my wet pussy. Then I took his right hand sliding it inside my skirt to touch my shaved pussy "Feel what you have done."

We did not look at each other pretending enjoy the music. Obviously our minds were not in the music. I was trying hard to hide my desire as much as I could as his finger explored down there. His middle finger touched my clit and his other finger spread my pussy lips. He started tickling my clit, I gasp, bite my below lip and held the table tighter.

"Shaved, smooth and nice, Ayu" he whispered. Oh if possible I would have closed my eyes to feel more, but it would have been obvious to the bartender in front of us. I was now having trouble to control my feeling, when he squeezed my pussy lips and my clit together. I was breathless it was so intense. His hand was such an expert.

"Babe, it's so wet." It was.

"I want to taste it," I whispered.

He put his finger up to my mouth. "Hmm, tastes sweet". I gave him a turn to taste my sweetness.

"Yes so sweet".

I was struggling to hold my lust. My pussy was throbbing and never this wet before desperately wanting more!

I even spread my legs wider. He was behind me with his right hand inside my pussy and his left was on my waist. My top shirt covered his hand, and besides it was dim. It was hard to see his hand inside my wet warm pussy. By this time my devil took the control out of me.

"Fuck me with your finger, Kev." A few second I felt his thick finger inside my pussy. Glided so easy inside, it was wet. He moved slowly in and out. His heavy breath on my ear, and his manly scent built the sultry feeling. I only could imagine his horny face as he was behind me.

"Ooh Ayu."Shit, I am sooo horny," in my ear. We looked cool from outside but we burnt out with the passion. I almost cum when I felt his hard dick against my back.

"You are hard like a rock, Kev"

"I am, let's get out of here, I can't stand it anymore"

"We will soon, baby, but not before you fucked me more with finger."

"Hmm your are demanding woman. You will get what you want, my lady". He inserted another finger. Two thick fingers a bit struggling went inside my wet pussy. But this expert finger managed very well when I moan softly of pleasure feeling the two thick fingers going in and out. My heart was pounding louder, my breath racing as his face touched my neck. Now my eyes half closed, felt the sensation of his fingers. We were enjoying this for several minutes then he kissed my back neck.

"C'mon, Babe, let's get out of here, you are so wet already, Let me fuck you," he begged.

My juices were all over my pussy now, my panty was soaking wet, and I was horny as hell--so was he!. Slowly he took out his finger and stroked my clit few times, while my body was shattering. l held his hand.

"No, no you are going to make me cum, here, Let's go somewhere and finished this game."

We walked together as nothing happened. He followed me like a child asking "Where are we going?" [You did not mention that your skirt was unzipped. This is not necessary since he was feeling you up your skirt. Suggest leaving the zipper out of your story.]

"To the car park."

His eyes looked shocked, but he did not say a word. I dragged him to the car park. Lucky I found my car quickly as my pussy juices were running down my thighs.

"I wanted you now, here!'

"Whatever you want, my lady, I am your slave for now" A cool submissive man--that was I wanted.

I unlocked my car, Toyota Yaris, silver blue with 5 door lift back. It was city car and easy to drive. Most important, the back seat was spacey. We went inside the car, I started the engine and switched on the air conditioner. I checked around to ensure the security could not see us. It was dark but I could still see his horny eyes. He waited for my instruction "Let's jump to the back seat". The soft black material of my car was comfortable enough to sit on naked and the space was just fit for both us.

Now he looked at me, eyes wondering, I laughed. "Don't worry we are safe here. Let's do it here, handsome."

"You made me crazy, I am so horny, Bitch." We both fall into a deep kiss. His tongue found my tongue, battling tongue, he pressed my lips. These lips I was dreaming of to kiss and to bite! Never felt such a soft thin lips before!

He unbuttoned my shirt and released the straps of my black lace bra and pulled it down from my shoulder. His hand cupped my breast and started playing with it.

"Perfect breast babe, small firm and best nipples I've ever seen.". He sat face to front and I sat on my knees facing him. I was small girl remember and my body was flexible. I unzip his pants and pull it down to his knees. It revealed his hard pink cock pointed out to the air. His cock was thick and the length just perfect.

"Beautiful, beautiful cock, shaved, so sexy." The head of his cock was pink, his shaft slightly darker skin, no hair around his cock and balls and neatly trimmed hair on his belly. This sexy guy was taking care of his tool very well. The most important was his cock was as hard as stone. I spit on my hand started massage his cock with both hands. He pinched my nipples and squeezed tenderly. It was only a moaning and groaning voice.

"Come closer and take off your panties, babe," he asked me. I took off my panty and threw it.

I bent over to suck the cock, his pink head shiny with his pre cum. I licked the head of his cock. His pre-cum tasted sweet. I took it into my mouth and suckled it gently just on the head of his cock, my both hands holding it tight following the rhythm of my mouth.

"Oh, umm, baby, feels good, so fucking good."

I love playing with cock and this beautiful cock was delightful. He finger fucked me from behind, reaching to my bare pussy and slipped another finger into my ass hole, I was being fucked in both holes.

We were giving each other pleasure. We were lost. I suck harder contracting my cheek muscles to suck his cock deep, deeper, to end of my throat. I gag but I did not stop.

"Yes, suck me babe, feels so good. Come baby, sit on me."

Easily he picked me up to his lap, lifted my skirt higher. I leaned my back to the front seat and spread my legs wider. He took his cock inside my pussy, pushed it slowly. I gripped the head rest behind me, gasping, "My God, oooohh!"

He pushed deeper and moved his hips slowly, deeper, out slowly then bang it hard. He made me crazy. I moaned louder.

"Ah you like it, naughty girl."

"Ahh, yes, I love it."

He kept that rhythm for a while. Then he let me take control. I sat on his cock. My flexible body did not find it difficult to move around. I took the head of his cock an inch inside my wet pussy, hold it there. He gasped then slid down along his shaft. His cock was growing bigger and harder filling inside me. My pussy muscle was around his thick cock. I fucked him, molested this sexy creature who's laid and surrendered his body to me. We were both screaming in ecstasy and totally forgot about everything.

"Oh damn, baby, such a wet and tight pussy, it feels tight and warm and soo good".

I kept moving my hips up and down and felt his cock go all the way to the full length. Wet so wet, I was lost in the jungle of pleasure.

It was cold enough inside but we were both sweaty, felt so hot. He turned me around "Bend over, baby" it's my turn."

I followed his instruction, and I spread my legs wider. His cock went inside parting the lips of my pussy. His cock filled my pussy. He started pushing as deep as it could go. It went to my end.

He started pumping me, harder and faster. The car started rocking. I scream for the pain the pleasure at the same time. I did not care if anybody saw it. He moaned and held my hips with both his hands following his movement in and out. I felt nothing but ectasy, pain, pleasure, great, all over my head.

"Fuck me hard! Kevin! Fuck me, naughty boy" I beg him. He fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Oh my God, this man's cock felt so good inside me.

"This is your punishment for peeping at me, naughty girl."

"Oh yes, punished me, Oh damn baby! Oh I am close, babe, close to my cum."

"Yeah, then cum, cum, naughty girl"

Three more hard bangs and I was cumming, shaking, electrifying from my head to my toes, My mind flew out to the heaven, reaching the peak of my pleasure mountain, dark, my pussy throbbing, felt so good I totally forgot about everything till I heard him say, "Oh, I am coming, babe, coming."

His cock growing inside me felt hard. "Give me your cum babe, let me taste it."

"Yes" He gave me more bang hard and fast!

He pulled out his cock, and I turned around, placed my mouth under his cock while he was wanking his cock faster. His eyes closed tightly focusing on the pleasure inside him, and then exploded into my mouth.

"Aahhhh, aah, yesss, ohhh, yes." I sucked it and the warm liquid filled my mouth, I swallowed it and kept sucking.

He was trembling and his body stiff for a second. I did not stop sucking. I did not waste every drop of his cum. His eyes still closed and his hand still was holding his cock. "Oh baby my God best sex I ever had." Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at me, and I looked at his blue eyes.

"Taste bitter sweet, and you cum loads!"

He giggled and kissed me "I want to taste my cum too" and licked my lips. Then we rested.

Still was quiet out there. For a few minutes we did not say a word, only the sound of our breath racing. Then we came back to the real world. We were both so messed up. Clothes were wrinkled and soaking wet.

I leaned my head on his bare chest, "Kev?"

"Ehmm"

"You make my dream come true and that was the kinkiest sex I ever had."

"Yes it was great and the sexiest thing was you swallowed, Ayu"

"I was right, you have a devil inside you" he smiled and we kissed.

"C'mon put our clothes on." Then we got out from the car. His shaking hands held my hand back to the pub. My legs were trembling after sitting on top on him so long. But our faces were shiny and had big smiles. Our cheeks were pink of sex.

We had two more drinks then decided to go home. I kissed him before we separated and whispered in his ear "I can't find my panties."

He stared at me "You are not wearing underwear?" I shook my head, smiled and walked to my car. His eyes followed my steps. It was good to know that he would think about my bare wet pussy all night. He was sexy.

"And so you are, Ayu," Kevin said to himself.

Natjee
Natjee
2 Followers