Tiny Bubbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn, Sher." I said, anxious as to what would come next.

"Yes it is....Car, truth or dare?"

"Oh not me again. You guys are picking on me."

"You're fun to pick on." Sheryl said.

"OK....guess it's time for me to take a dare."

"Great...Let's see...I dare you to take off your suit and let the jet stream hit you in your private area for 15 seconds."

Carrie seemed to be getting less and less resistant. "What makes you think it's not hitting me there already?" She laughed.

"Oh then I'm not the only one?" Sheryl joined her in laughter. "But you have to take your suit off, though."

"I know, I know." Carrie paused a moment, shuffled her arms below the water, came up with her bikini bottom hooked around her thumb, and tossed it over the side. "OK" she said, "By the way, which private area did you have in mind?"

A look of excited surprise came over Sheryl's face, "You get to choose. But we have to know you're actually doing it."

"Well then, in that case..." Carrie shifted her body a couple of feet toward the center of the tub and lowered her torso forward. She began slowly backing up toward the wall and the awaiting pulses of hot liquid. As she approached the wall she arched her back, dangling her large breasts halfway in the water and pushed her lower half out against the wall, settling into a position she felt comfortable with. "There it is" she cooed. "OK, start counting."

Sheryl and I were too mesmerized to count out loud, so we just watched Carrie as her eyes closed and a focused look came over her face. "Mmmm" she moaned. "That feels good." The bubbles danced around her slightly jiggling breasts. Sheryl was fixated on Carrie's face and I couldn't resist moving a hand to my balls and squeezing them gently. Carrie's body rocked ever so slightly back and forth, appearing to be searching out the most advantageous position. "Mmm." A short sharp moan now came from Carrie and a small smile crossed her lips. She exhaled as if blowing out cigarette smoke and her lips parted. Neither of us were counting seconds, but at least 30 must have passed with Carrie permitting several small moans of satisfaction to emerge before opening her eyes and pulling away.

"How was that, people? Good?"

"Oh, yes" I murmured, releasing my hand from my self-pleasure. Sheryl took a second to reacquaint herself. "More than good." she said. "Just great."

"Wow, that felt better than I thought!" Carrie said. "You guys should try it sometime." She relaxed back up against the wall with a satisfied smile on her face. A subdued, heated intensity was beginning to envelop the cool evening. We sat for a moment with lazy smiles covering our faces.

"Sheryl" I said.

"Yes, babe?" Her voice was low and hoarse as she lazily turned to me, her head resting on her propped up hand.

"Truth or dare, hon?"

She paused a second before shifting over until she was sitting right next to me. "Dare." Her voice was almost a whisper. She looked down in the water right at where my penis would be if it was visible.

"I dare you....to pinch your nipples and play with them for one minute while telling us about one of your favorite sexual fantasies."

She was expressionless for a second before speaking. "Wouldn't it be more fun if I pinched your nipples, or Carrie's?" Her eyes drearily wandered over my naked flesh.

She did have a point. However, I felt like I would cum if either of them even touched me so I took the other option. "OK then...play with Carrie's nipples."

Without a word, she slid over to Carrie, who looked at her, eyes mixed with curiosity and eagerness. Sheryl knelt in front of Carrie and gazed into her eyes. I shifted over to get a better view. Sheryl's fingers rose and came to rest on Carrie's breasts. She took each puffy nipple between her thumb and forefinger and began slowly twisting them from side to side. Carrie silently looked into Sheryl's eyes, allowing her to play. Sheryl continued for a moment then began to speak in a low, husky voice:

"One of my favorite sexual fantasies is being watched while I take a shower. A man is peeping into my bathroom window from outside and doesn't think I know....but I do. I intentionally leave the blinds up so he can get a good view. Facing away from the window, I let my robe fall and slide my panties down over my legs, bending deeply so he can get a good look at my ass. Then I turn and slowly enter the shower, leaving the curtain wide open. I let the water cascade over my body while I run my fingers through my wet hair, closing my eyes, exposing my entire body to him...."

Carrie stared deeply into Sheryl's eyes, fighting to keep her composure. Sheryl's eyes drifted back and forth between Carrie's breasts and her eyes, her fingers alternately pinching and pulling Carrie's hardening nipples, occasionally pausing to cup her heavy breasts. Her voice was low and passionate:

"...Then I begin soaping up my breasts, taking my time, lingering on my nipples a little longer than I need to, pulling on them just like I'm doing to yours now, massaging my breasts like this...feeling the soft skin under my hands, loving the sexy sensations flowing through my body....I know he enjoys watching me as much as I like showing him. I picture him pulling out his hard cock and stroking it while looking at my breasts, wanting to touch them and taste them himself...."

Carrie's eyes remained riveted on Sheryl and a small moan escaped her lips as Sheryl mimicked the actions on Carrie's breasts. I became the man in her story and began stroking my cock under the water, gazing upon them both. I didn't even mind if they knew I was doing it.

"....I slide my hands down over my stomach and lather the soap on my thighs, circling slowly toward my pussy. I feel the soap running down my legs and imagine it's the man's juice, or maybe he's even peeing on me in the shower...mmm, I like that...I picture him there with me in the shower as my hands reach my pussy and start playing, circling toward my clit...."

Sheryl was now cupping Carrie's enflamed breasts and massaging them deeply. "He leans forward and takes my hard nipple into his mouth, like this..." She flipped her hair aside and took Carrie's left nipple in her mouth, first sucking on it deeply, then tonging the hardened nub with short, crisp strokes. I moved closer to them, my hand continuing it's steady pulse up and down my shaft.

"Oh, Sheryl!" Carrie whispered as a look of rapture crossed her face. She held Sheryl's head lightly against her breast for the full minute or so that Sheryl was there, kissing and licking her left nipple as her hand teased the other with provocative probes and pinches. After she was finished she resumed her hand pampering of Carrie's orbs.

"... I look down at the man's cock and admire how hard it is. I ask him to stroke it for me while I play with my pussy...I want to watch him masturbate, to see his heavy balls hanging as he looks at my tits and pussy and jerks off...."

Carries eyes were closed and she was softly moaning, her breasts pushed out against Sheryl's hands as she reveled in the fantasy.

"Do you want to see his cock too, Carrie? Do you want to see him play with it?...

"Mmm, hmmm...." Carrie moaned wistfully.

"Say it Carrie..say you want to see it..." Sheryl's voice was a whisper.

"I want it...I want to see his cock, Sheryl... I want to..".

Sheryl cast a quick sideways glance in my direction. Closing the final few feet of distance between us, I slowly rose to my feet to allow the girls an unimpeded view of my enlarged penis, warm and smooth under the lavish attention it was receiving from my hands. I pushed my pelvis forward and glided slowly up and down my shaft, from the tip down to the base of my balls while my other hand cupped the puffy sacs below and rolled them gently through my fingers. Carrie's eyes eased open and came to rest on my heated self pleasure. Her eyelids were heavy, her lips parted and emitted deep, yet gentle exhales. I could see from this position that under the water her hand was in the area of her crotch and she appeared to be masturbating.

"There it is, Carrie...There's his cock, just for you...Do you like it?"

"yes...ohhh, god...yes..." She moaned almost inaudibly.

"Do you want to touch it, Carrie? Do you want to suck it?...Or do you want me to?" Sheryl spoke to her almost as if she was a child. Carrie let out a prolonged, slow moan before answering.

"....you."

"OK, honey.....I'll kiss it for you..." Sheryl released her hands from Carrie's chest and kneeled before me in the tub, her eyes riveted to my penis the entire time. I released my hands and offered myself completely to Sheryl.

She grasped the shaft with her left hand and glanced at me for a split second before letting her lips come to rest on the top portion of my balls. She kissed that tender spot and allowed her tongue to travel downward, over my balls and down to my crotch, stiffening it and prodding into the soft area between my balls and anus. He hand began a slow, milking motion over my shaft, already moist from the water and a thin layer of pre-cum. It was my turn to moan now as Sheryl's talented extremities did their work. My eyes drifted to Carrie, who was now squeezing and playing with her breast. I could now make out the small patch of brown hair between her legs under the water as her other hand slipped and slid in and around the area. She looked as heavenly as I felt.

Sheryl's mouth opened and took in my balls with one simultaneous motion, sucking and moaning into them, one hand continuing to milk my shaft while another finger probed down between my cheeks, seeking out that most sensitive entrance therein.

"Yes, Sheryl...yes.." I moaned huskily.

Her finger located its target and slowly slipped its way inside the deep passage, working its way in to its full length.

"Oh, God!" I gasped. My knees weakened and a felt an orgasm begin rushing through the length of my cock. With expert timing, Sheryl wrapped her lips around my shaft and started sucking just as the first jets of semen spewed forth and coated her awaiting tongue and throat. She moaned loudly and emitted audible swallowing noises as she tried to keep up with the flow from my unloading member. "Uhhhhh..." I cried, tensing my asshole around her finger with each stream I shot into her rapidly filling stomach.

"Ah,ah,ah...ah....AH...." Carrie was approaching orgasm herself. I reveled in her moans of ecstasy as my orgasm slowed and hers grew into fruition.

"Oh...Oh GOD, YES!!....YES!!!" She came with such intensity that I continued sliding my cock in and out of Sheryl's mouth just to enjoy the sensation along with her as she cried out loud: "Oh, Baby!..Oh, Yes..Sheryl, Baby!....Goddd, yes!" she cried. After a full minute of pleasure she slowed and gradually came to rest, laying spent in the tub.

Sheryl released me and I sunk down on my knees next to her. We were quiet for a long time, collecting ourselves and catching our breath. Sheryl moved back to the wall and smiled, seemingly quite satisfied with the scene she had created. After a long moment, Carrie spoke first.

"So Cheryl, babe...you never did finish telling us what happened with Kaylie that day."

"I think that'll have to wait until our next trip, dear.... give you something to look forward to." A wink and a devilish smile crossed Sheryl's face as she spoke.

"Mmmm, can't wait....But for now, I think a little repayment is in order." Carrie's breasts heaved and jiggled as she rose and waded in Sheryl's direction. I lay back, enjoying my first view of Carrie's naked behind, and considered myself just for a moment the luckiest man on the planet.......

12