Tiny Jax Pt. 01

Story Info
Jax in desperation spies on Ren.
982 words
3.85
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jax is a young man who is in his third year of college working toward his chemistry degree. Knowing that in order to graduate he will have to successfully create a potion/serum that causes a reaction. The insecure side of Jax kicked in one day and he decided he wanted to create a serum that would make it possible for him to see what his girlfriend did all afternoon while he was "at school." Since his current professor encouraged the students to get started on their graduating serums Jax had the perfect opportunity to spy without being noticed. Jax went to work in the basement lab of the house he shared with his girlfriend, Ren. After much thought, Jax came up with the idea to make a serum that would temporarily shrink him to the size of a salt shaker so he wouldn't be easily noticed venturing around the house watching Ren.

After weeks of research and dabbling with different theories Jax finally came across on that worked, partially. His pet rat Sylvester shrank by 25%. Knowing that the serum worked was step one. Jax waiting and watched until Sylvester became normal size. One hundred and thirteen minutes is how long it took for little Sylvester to become his normal size. After doing the math Jax came to the conclusion that if he were to use the serum on himself it would last just over 6 minutes. That wouldn't be much time at all to Jax so he knew that he would have to make it way stronger. After adding more of the extra special ingredient he let it bubble and condense even further than he thought he needed to. Finally Jax was able to test it on himself. According to the calculations it should last 30 minutes. In one swift gulp Jax took the serum. A tingling overtook his body. Looking down he watched as he got closer and closer to the ground. After a quick victory dance Jax ran at full speed toward the stairs. Once he got to the stairs he realized how small he was. No bigger than a salt shaker he knew it would be impossible for him to climb the stairs. Huffing and puffing he sat down and waited to see how long it would take for him to be big again. After 45 minutes Jax was normal size again. Ren would be home any moment he decided to go upstairs and surprise her with dinner so she wouldn't question him on why he was home already.

The next day Jax started his serum as soon as Ren went to work. He wanted to make sure there was plenty of time for the liquid to thicken. Forty-five minutes just wasn't long enough. While the serum was on the burner he went to work on finding a way for him for make it up stairs quicker. Then it hit him. Why doesn't he just take the serum at the top of stairs? Then he would by-pass the trouble of the stairs. By lunch time he had his evening planned out. Ren would be home at 4 and he knew her after work routine. His plan was to take the serum at 3:45 and hide on the bathroom counter behind the toothbrush cup. Everything was going according to plan. At 3 he took the serum off the burner so it would be cool enough to drink. Right on time Jax took the serum, that compared to yesterday's serum, tasted like grape. As the sensation of shrinking started his anxiety rose. Was what he was doing wrong? It was too late for those thoughts. He worked his way quickly down the hallway. "Shit" he thought to himself. He forgot to think of a way for him to get onto the counter. The noise of the front door opening put him in a panic. As Ren walked down the hallway to the bathroom, Jax slid behind the toilet hopping that Ren wouldn't notice him back there. She always had a third sense when it came to Jax being around.

Like clockwork Ren walked into the bathroom. Jax peeked around the corner of the toilet. Ren was cleaning her face at the sink. When she was happy with the cleanliness of her face she slowly took off her work shirt. Jax didn't know why but he no longer felt nervous instead he was filling with a heat. Unknown to Ren her every move was being watched. She was now standing in the mirror in her bra and panties. In what seemed like slow motion to Jax, Ren reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Slowly letting it fall to the floor before leaving the room. The heat that had built up in Jax was over powering and started to show. No longer able to control himself he ran from behind the toilet to the discarded bra. He climbed inside the cup imagining what it would be like to be there all day. Just as that thought was crossing his mind he felt that odd sensation that brought him back to reality. Now back to his 5'7" self he took a look in the mirror and started splashing cold water on his face to cool himself off. As Jax exited the bathroom Ren was exiting the bedroom. When Jax saw her all he wanted was to be tiny again and be between her breasts in her V-neck shirt she was now wearing. The only think Jax was able to say for the next few hours was "hey honey." That night when he was lying in bed he came to the conclusion he needed to be tiny a lot longer than an hour. As Ren lay sleeping he crept downstairs to make the strongest serum possible. Just before dawn he quietly made his way back to bed before Ren would wake up.