Tiny Pussy, Fat Cock

Story Info
My brother supplied the cock.
1.2k words
4.33
216.4k
208
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a petite woman and sometimes it hurts when I have sex. My pussy is small and tight. It frustrates some men when they can't get their cocks inside me. I was going through one of those periods, no men in sight. I decided to stop in and see my brother Rob. Rob always had a sympathetic ear when I was feeling down.

I arrived at Rob's apartment one Saturday evening. I was taking a chance he would be at home. I was in luck. My older, handsome brother was in.

"Sue, what are you doing here?"

I said I was sorry for not calling first but I needed a shoulder to cry on. He invited me and asked me what was wrong. I said I was embarrassed. My love life wasn't going so well. I was down in the dumps. My big brother came over and sat down next to me on the couch. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"You can tell me anything that's on your mind," he said to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

Rob nodded his head yes. I told him it hurt when I had sex and it drove men away from me. I think Rob was a little shocked I was telling him these intimate details.

"Do you use lubricants?" He asked.

My face got red when I said they didn't help. My pussy was so small. Rob looked like he couldn't believe what he was hearing from his twenty year old sister. I looked into Rob's face. He was the kind of man I needed. He would be patient with his lover. I was sure if it. Something must have snapped inside me. I reached over and put my arms around my brother's neck. I ended up kissing him flush in the mouth. Rob tried to pull back from me. I wouldn't let him get away.

I forced my tongue into his mouth. We were soon having an intimate kiss. Something must have let go in my brother. He started to pull my shirt up over my head. I saved him the trouble and I unsnapped my bra. My tits are sized like small grapefruit. Rob began to squeeze both tits. This how I wanted things to be. I moved a hand between Rob's legs. I could tell he had a big one. I wouldn't care if if hurt or not.

I told Rob to stand up. He pulled his shirt off and he removed the rest of his clothes. My brother was hung. That was certain. His long cock was dangling down and his dick was thicker than any man I had been with before. I leaned over and I wrapped my lips around my brother's member. Rob helped me along. He put a hand in the back of my head to urge me in. He didn't need to bother. I wanted him badly.

I tried to take all of my brother's cock down my throat but he was too big. I only managed to get a few inches down. Rob was getting into it. He had his head thrown back and he was moaning. A few minutes of oral and I had to have my brother. I pulled away, I stood up and removed the last of my clothing. Rob got me onto my back there on the couch. He took hold of my ankles and pushed my legs back my chest.

I watched as my brother guided his large mushroom to my opening. He tried entering me.

"God Sue, you are tight!"

I wouldn't lie about such a thing. Luckily my brother was patient. He slowly fed me his thick cock. It had to have taken more than a half an hour until he finally broke through and his monster cock was inside me. I won't kid you, it hurt like hell. I needed my brother and I wouldn't give up until I had him all for myself. Thankfully, Rob went slow filling my pussy with his bull cock. Sometimes he would just rest his prick inside me and let my pussy muscles squeeze his rod.

Eventually, Rob started to feed me cock. I screamed more than a few times.

"You're so fucking big!" I practically shouted at my brother.

My pussy got stretched that day. Rob would almost pull out of me and then slide all way into my passage. I knew he was completely in me. I felt those balls hitting my bottom. Rob talked dirty to me. He said I was his slutty sister, he would have me anytime he liked. I would let Rob do anything he wanted with my body. Rob let go of my legs. He lowered his face and he sucked on my nipples. That always made me orgasm. Today was no different.

I had never been fucked like this before. Maybe it was because my brother was my lover. I had chills running throughout my body.

"Please Rob, I want you to cum in me!"

My brother looked reluctant to unload inside me. I wrapped my legs around Rob. I wasn't going to let him pull out. We fucked a few minutes more. Rob tried to hold back but I squeezed his dick hard. Rob exploded inside my greedy hole. I was shocked by the heat of his seed. I let go myself. My body was shaking as I felt one load after another entering my belly. I made sure I got every drop from my brother's hot cock.

Rob finally pulled out. God, my pussy hurt. I didn't care anymore. I knew I had a lover who would take care of my needs. I stayed the evening. In the morning Rob had me again. I mounted my brother as he pushed his hips and cock into my tunnel. I still felt raw from the day before. I didn't care any longer. I slid up and down that fat cock as Rob pushed into my greedy hole.

I begged him to mark me. I needed to be placed under my brother's spell. I took a pounding Sunday morning. I screamed my fool head off. I told Rob to give me his baby cum. He looked at me strangely. I think he ignored my pleas. I was so worked up, I would have let Rob impregnate me. I would have to work on that. Rob did pinch my nipples when I was on top of him. That sent me off in a series of orgasms. Rob did give me more cum for my pussy.

I felt his spunk travelling deep into my body. I collapsed onto my brother's chest after we finished.

"Are we going to be permanent lovers?" My brother asked.

"I don't want anyone but you Rob," I told him.

I'm a regular visitor to my brother's bed. I think we are to the point where Rob's cock has me stretched just right. Sometimes when we are fucking, I want to tell Rob that I want him to impregnate me. I don't think the time is quite right yet for that yet. I'm waiting to spring that on my brother when he is buried inside me, just about ready to explode.