Tiny Spaces with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers

The hesitancy from her son only fueled her interest. It also gave her a pulsing feeling from deep within her pussy. She was aroused and she knew it. In many ways, she was more aroused than her son, but she would never admit that to him.

Instead of sparing him the agony, all she wanted to do was make it worse for the horny little bastard. Her sadistic side wanted to torture and humiliate him over this, just for fun. Her artistic side wanted to continue this exploration for her character. And her pussy simply wanted some attention. Actually, her pussy seemed to be aching and desperate for human contact, even from her own son.

She slipped into a slight southern accent. "I've been waiting years for this. I have longed for you. And I know you've longed for me."

"Mom, cut it out. This is making me really uncomfortable."

She gave a seductive look, still in character. "Does it? Is there another woman in your life? Or shall I find out how you truly feel?"

Catherine reached below to touch her son's cock. It was meant to be a playful touch, but she was astonished that Bradley's erection was now rock hard. She had expected the erection to fade by now, mostly because of his embarrassment, but her acting out this part had only made him harder. It was so hard that she instinctively wrapped her palm and fingers around it to clench.

They looked each other in the eyes, not knowing what to say as Catherine kept holding the stiff cock, for reasons she'd never be able to understand.

"You're still hard," she said in her normal voice, stating the obvious.

"That's because of what you're doing."

She gave a look of disbelief and wanted to tease him more. "My acting is making you excited? Maybe I'm a better actress than I thought."

"Will you let go of me already?"

"No."

"Why not?" he asked with a slightly squeaky voice, unable to hide his blatant arousal.

"Answer me first," she said, clenching his cock even tighter. "You want to have me, don't you?"

Catherine's accent seemed to switch back and forth as she worked on the character.

"Are you serious or not?" he asked. "I can't tell if you're in character."

She kept on holding his erection while she thought. "A bit of both. This is great prep for my role. But your body's reaction is troublesome to me."

"Are you serious?" he asked. "You're fucking holding me down there!"

She clenched his cock even tighter, making him squirm. "Watch your language mister. I'm your mother."

"Sorry mom."

When she loosened her grip on the erection, she felt it twitch in her hand and she knew this was really turning him on. It also made her hornier as well.

Her fingers glided back and forth on the shaft. Bradley started to breathe harder, and so did Catherine, but she made an effort to conceal that fact. All while their eyes remained uncomfortably locked onto each other.

"Mom," he said in a near high pitch voice.

"Yes?"

"Why are you stroking me?"

Catherine slipped deep into the character. "Because of how badly I want this. I've dreamt of this every night. I've been so lonely without you. All those cold, desperate nights. I don't know how I survived, but I did. Now I have you again."

While his cock was still in her hand, she leaned forward and softly kissed her son on the lips. She closed her eyes and made it a romantic kiss, just kissing the lips at first. Then she added her tongue. Catherine practically had to push her tongue past Bradley's lips to get it inside; once she was there, they shared a deep kiss as he kissed back.

Then she pulled back and smiled.

"I finally found the essence of my character," she said, still smiling. "I'm going to nail this role."

He tried to hide his euphoria over the kiss. "That's great, mom."

"And why the hell did you tongue-kiss me back? I'm doing this for my job, what's your excuse? Pervert."

He was taken aback. "Seriously?"

"I'm only joking."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh."

"Thanks for being a good sport about this," she said, clenching his manhood a little tighter to express her gratitude. "You're the best."

"No problem. But why are you still squeezing me?"

"Maybe because this role requires a lot of nudity and sex, so I need more rehearsal time with a male partner. And you're here, and you're rock hard."

"Oh..."

"And maybe because it feels so good to hold you like this. I think I made the water rise a little."

"Huh?"

She sighed. "My pussy is wet, that's what I'm trying to say. My wetness filled the hot spring a little higher. Nevermind, horrible joke."

"Are you serious or was that entirely in character?"

"I don't know," she replied, stroking his cock again. "I can be your mother and an actress at the same time, can't I?"

"Yeah, I guess, but..."

Bradley stopped mid-sentence when his mother inched towards him and guided the tip of his cock to her pussy. She pressed the cock against her labia, as she lifted one leg. She thrust her vagina so that the cock entered a few inches inside of her warm hole.

"Hold me tight," she said. "I'm going to put you all the way inside. Lean against the rock while I do it."

He leaned back against the rock for support, and held tightly onto his mother. Catherine threw her arms around his neck and lifted both legs. Her bare skin and nipples pushed against his chest. Her body weight was pressed against his crotch which allowed his cock to enter all the way inside of her pussy.

They gasped from the pleasure. His cock was buried up his mom's pussy. And her pussy was getting the stretching sensation she so desired.

They grinned at each other too; their faces were mere inches apart. And they both understood what their smiles meant. They were sharing a secret taboo that no one would ever know about. Their secret, forever.

"I'm glad you became erect," she said, gyrating her hips a little.

He pushed back. "So am I."

"Will you ever tell me what got you hard? I want to know. Was it me? Is this a fantasy of yours? Do you desire your own mother? Or is it just a thing for older women?"

He pulled her closer, which caused his cock to stir inside of her pussy. As she pushed back, they were officially fucking.

"I'll tell you, someday, when it's less embarrassing. What's important right now is your acting work. Method acting, right?"

She kept on grinding her pussy on his cock. "I look forward to that conversation when you're ready to tell me. And yes, the role calls for hardcore fucking on set. Not literally though, but you get the idea. It's an artistic director, after all."

"We wouldn't want you to disappoint," he said with a strong sense of excitement, which only made his mother happy.

"No way."

Catherine clenched her pussy tight and rocked her hips. She used her feet to push back against the rock wall, so that she could fuck her son the way they both needed to be fucked. Their eyes remained locked and they breathed onto each other.

Her attention shifted when, through the corner of her eye, she saw the group of older nudists leaving their spot. The previous group of nudists from the river came up to this spot at the same time. So there was plenty of activity going on as she tried to fornicate with her son.

Catherine noticed that a woman was looking at them, which made her stop what she was doing and acted as if they weren't fucking in a public area.

"What are you doing?" Bradley asked with a desperate tone.

"Someone's looking at us. Act natural. There are people walking around."

"Yeah, God forbid anyone notices that a famous actress is doing this with her son," he said, enjoying his chance to torment his horny mother.

She gasped at the notion that she could be recognized in this position. "Shit."

Thinking fast, Catherine used one hand to splash water all over her head, making her hair wet. Then she pulled her hair down so that the sides of her face were covered.

"Great disguise," he joked.

"Think any of them could possibly recognize me now?"

"No, but you look sexy as hell with your hair like that."

She clenched her pussy tight around his cock, making him squirm. "Smart-ass."

"God, that pussy-grip is unbelievable. Can you keep on going? You know, that thing you were doing."

"I can't, people are looking."

"I'll do all the work then."

Bradley started to rock his hips while keeping his upper-body still. Anyone watching them wouldn't have known that his cock was buried in her pussy, and that he was fucking her.

"You are relentless," she moaned into his ear. "That feels so intense, but I think it's better if we wait until things settle down and we have more privacy."

"Even at my age, the male libido only lasts for so long. There's no guarantee that I can maintain an erection for that long."

His intentions were clear. He wanted to have sex. And he wanted it now. With her of all people!

She sighed playfully. "In that case, have at it."

And he did. He held her up by grabbing onto her ass and thrust his hips, so that his cock was pushing in and out of her needy vagina. While they fucked, they tried to make things look as inconspicuous as possible. Catherine kept a lookout, and whenever people saw them, she'd turn her head away and act like she wasn't getting her pussy pounded underwater. She pretended like they were simply hugging naked.

"That's it," she moaned in his ear. "I think I'm going to cum soon. But don't make any big motions. I don't want anyone staring at us."

"You got it, mom," whispered back.

For the first time in her life, it felt bizarre being called 'mom,' since his cock was deep inside her pussy, giving her a sense of perverse, overwhelming sexual satisfaction. She didn't know whether to push those thoughts away or embrace them. All she knew was that Bradley was talented with his cock and her pussy was in despair. She pushed her hips towards him without being obvious about it.

"Think of me less as your mom, and more of an actress.... uh ... preparing for a part. That's all this is...oh..."

He smiled, thrusting faster. "Feeling guilty?"

"Aren't you?"

Bradley replied by hoisting her up and taking one of her stiff brown nipples into his mouth to suck. As much as she enjoyed the feeling of her nipple rolling around in Bradley's mouth, she smacked the side of his head so he'd stop and ease her down again. She quickly looked around at the other people in the area. Thankfully no one saw that.

"Brad!" she hissed. "Someone could have seen."

"Okay, I'll just stick to fucking."

"As if that's any more comforting to hear," she said, noting the irony of her preference to get fucked discreetly by her son rather than him sucking on her nipple, because it drew less attention their way.

Their eyes remained locked as they secretly pleasured each other. She knew she was ready to cum. She was physically there. And mentally too, which was more important to her. The taboo of doing something so perverse with Bradley was surreal, almost like an out of body experience. She knew that he was approaching his orgasm as well. It was time to take things further.

She slipped into her character's accent again. "I have fantasized about you every night. Did you know that? I rub myself between my legs thinking about having you inside me, holding me, comforting me like this. Kissing me all over, so sweetly. It will always be our secret."

He grunted, not knowing how much of that was true. Frankly, Catherine didn't know either. Those were the first words that came to mind.

"Mom..." he grunted. "Oh shit."

"Yes, that's right. There's nothing to fear. The world can't judge us because they'll never know. This will be our secret for all eternity. For ever and ever."

"Oh fuck."

She whispered. "Ladies cum first."

Catherine reached down and played with her clitoris as Bradley kept up his underwater thrusts. Her masturbation should have been obvious to anyone watching, as her hand was down at her crotch and her face revealed every emotion she was going through, and her lips also quivered. She did everything except scream or cry, making sure she didn't draw any attention towards them.

God forbid anyone recognize Catherine the big Movie Star in this precarious position.

She came and her eyes rolled back. Bradley kept on thrusting into her. He held out as long as he could when he watched his mom orgasm. She'd be eternally gratefully for letting her cum first, as it showed his consideration towards her. Plus it had been a while since she had been fucked like this and she was in desperate need to blow off steam.

"I came," she whispered in relief. "Your turn. Make it fast, big boy. I'll help."

She pushed her pussy back against Bradley's crotch as he kept on fucking. His face tensed and he came. Normally, Catherine would have savored the feeling of a man cumming inside her, but since they were in warm water, she couldn't feel a thing. Instead, she took complete pleasure in watching his facial expressions, knowing that she was doing this to her son, giving him a graduation gift he'd never forget for the rest of his life.

When it was done, they were both glowing and totally relaxed.

"I kind of feel bad for whoever uses this spot next," she said playfully. "Good thing our orgasms are clean and disease free."

"Healthy, too," he replied, reaching below to insert a finger inside his mom's pussy.

His finger was able to nab a thick glob of his cum from her hole. He pinched it the best he could and lifted his fingers out of the water. He held it in front of his mother and smiled, wondering if she'd do it.

Sure enough, she accepted the dare, opening her mouth and taking his fingers in. She sucked his fingers clean. She looked him straight in the eyes as she chewed the cum with great exaggeration, taking a big gulp to swallow it all down for his viewing enjoyment. And for her pleasure too, since she had always enjoyed swallowing.

Catherine winked. "Hmmm... I'll have to investigate more into your health benefit claims. Until then, we should go. I'm sure we've been caught fucking a few times by now."

"Yikes," he replied, pretending to care that anyone had seen them.

She pulled back and stood on her own, letting his soft penis pull out of her exhausted pussy.

"Time to go," she said, preparing to climb out.

"Wait. Did this actually help with your preparation?"

She smiled, getting out of the water. "You'll have to wait for the movie premier to find out, big boy."

As she got out of the water, she kept smiling to herself. She pushed up from the rocks while facing her son, so that he'd see her totally naked body with warm water dripping down. When she used her feet to climb out, her pussy was spread wide open, gaping, and it looked as though there was white cum seeping from the hole.

In all likelihood, Catherine knew that cum was leaking down her thighs as they walked past the groups of nudists. She just didn't care. They simply made their way back to their hotel room, as mother and son, naked and proud, freshly fucked. It was their naughty secret.

The End

Special thanks to awayfromitall.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12