Tiny Tit Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fuckin bastard, I saw you with that flat- as- a -board bitch. Obviously, you don't want a woman, you want a girl. Your sick photo collection proves what you are."

Miss Entitled would now have to shut up and listen to some truths about herself and what she would have to do to please him if she wanted to be his wife.

"Yes, Brenda, I do prefer small, petite, breasts on a woman. I don't find large breasts like yours sexually stimulating. In fact, I find them to be a huge turn off. My father always warned me not to marry a big breasted woman, because he said they feel entitled. Remember the guy you dated before me? It fell apart because of some of your pushy attitudes. And let me tell it like it is from a guy's standpoint.... the only way us guys will ever... ever... EVER tolerate a snotty ass spoiled bitch attitude in a girl is that you'd better look like Adrian Lima or Gisele Bunchen from Victoria's Secret. If you're in that league, that exclusive club, you could be the Wicked Witch of the West in attitude times ten and we wouldn't mind. But, my dear, you don't qualify, so it ain't happening".

Brenda remained silent.

"I do care for you and I love your personality in many ways, but I have given this a great deal of thought and decided that the only way we can survive as a couple is for you to get a breast reduction. I want your breasts reduced to at least a 32A or perhaps even smaller. You saw my photo collection. That should give you a good idea of what gets me hot. I'll gladly pay for the operation."

Brenda flashed on the scene of him fucking Molly's tits, the way his hips bucked, the way his cum spurted violently in a way she'd never seen before. He was in a state of sexual ecstasy with that girl. If that's what small tits did to his cock, she had to admit, she wanted some of that action. Yes, she was pissed off, but she realized deep down that he was right. Her boobs had gotten her many privileges in life that she didn't deserve, that she wasn't "entitled" to. Mike's dad must have been a very smart man to teach him the real facts of life.

She realized that several of her job promotions were a direct result of her boss's delight in looking down her blouse. Her ample cleavage meant money in the bank. But she didn't sleep with her boss. He was an asshole. She slept with Mike. She still loved Mike, in spite of it all. She wanted to be his dream girl, the one who saw his hips bucking, his cock sliding in and out while he fucked her tits as he grunted and groaned. She didn't care if they had to be 32AAAAA. She wanted to see that look of dreamy animal lust in his eyes, a look he'd never shown her in all their time together.

"Brenda, I guarantee, if you get this operation, I will fuck the living hell out of your tits and every other part of your body. If you don't, it's over between us. Did that excite you, what you saw tonight? I know it did. Did you hear me grunt? Did you see how my cum exploded out of my ultra hard cock? You can have all that and more every night if you become my tiny tit dream Do it for me, babe, please."

Mike walked slowly up to her and roughly pulled her tight, whorish form-fitting blouse over her head. It was gone forever. He then ripped her 38D black bra off and threw it in the corner. She stood before him, humiliated, yet excited. Her entitlements were going to be ending quite soon, but in their place would be a man who would lavish her body with the most sinful, kinky, intense sexual attentions she'd always longed for.

"Yes, Mike, I'll do it. I'll have the operation."

"Good babe. Now, I want you to kiss your own boobs. Lift each one up to your mouth, that'sa girl, you can do it. After your operation, you won't be able to do this again. Suck 'em , milk 'em and then kiss 'em goodbye."

Brenda did as he ordered. Kiss Number One. Kiss Number Two. Tiny tit dreams were on their way. She could hardly wait to please her man.

12