Tinybunny's First Threesome

Story Info
Threesome with her loving boyfriend.
1.1k words
3.85
21.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd still be asleep while I'd sneak her in. I would've planned for it to be a nice little surprise for you.

Her and I would've picked out some really nice underwear for each other, both wearing see-through. Over it, she'd be in a really tight black little dress, and I'd be wearing my usual skirt with a blouse.

I'd ask her to come wake you up with me. You'd be laying on your back, propped up against a pillow... You'd look really good, even asleep.

We'd crawl into the bed with you, and she'd sit on your crotch. I'd be next to her, gently shaking you awake.

"Emil?... It's time to wake up... I've got you something."

You'd slowly open up your eyes, seeing her as the first thing, feeling her slowly grind herself against you.

You wouldn't even seem surprised, just kind of happy.

I'd have my hand on her lower back, looking into her eyes, and she'd bite her lip, "How about we show him how good I know you look underneath that dress of yours? I bet he's dying to know too."

And you'd watch, as we'd get up next to the bed.

She'd face you, as I'd slowly lift the dress off of her, and you'd get to see Everything.

I'd kiss her over her shoulder, while slowly playing with one of her boobs. I'd want you to see how big they are, and how good they feel to play with.

She'd moan into my mouth, and I'd drag my fingers down her tummy, and into her panties.

She would be so wet, coating my fingers already.

I'd run them over her clit, and in between her lips, poking at her tight little hole, without actually letting them go inside, I'd want to save that bit for you, Emil.

I'd let her go, moving over to you instead.

I'd show you my fingers, "See, she really wants you. She's almost dripping already."

You'd grab my hand, making me lick my fingers clean from her, and then ordering for her to come here, and to take off her panties and her bra, as well as mine.

I think, she'd be a little nervous... But she'd happily do as you say, and while she'd be fixing those things, I'd be stroking your dick underneath the duvet.

You'd then move away the duvet, and you'd get her to lay down next to you, with her legs spread.

I'd look up at you, and I'd be told to start eating her out.

I'd crawl closer to her, shyly starting to lick her, and suck on her, and she'd keep getting more and more wet.

You'd listen to both of us moaning, and you'd push my face down further, telling me what a good little slut I am, making my friend so happy with my tongue, "Why don't you give her a kiss?" You'd let go of me. I'd look up at her, both of us blushing really much. I'd lean in towards her, my lips covered in her cum, and she'd gladly lick it off of them, making out with me until you feel like we've had enough, and even then, you'd have to pull us by the hair, away from each other.

Instead, you'd guide us over to you. One on each side of your dick. You'd make her start sucking you off, while making me watch.

My mouth would be practically watering... Watching her move her head up and down on you... I'd be jealous.

She'd make you moan, and I'd really really wanna join in on the fun... But you'd say I can't...

I'd watch her take allll of you inside... Deep down her throat... And you'd be gripping on the back of her head, pushing her, making her gag on your big dick... You'd hold her there, till she runs out of air and needs you to let go. This, would be my favourite part of playing with you... When I get to blow you... And you'd Know that... So you'd make her do all of it, and you'd make her get you to cum.

And then I get to be part of it again... When she's pushed you over the edge.

I'd push my boobs together, and you'd cum on them. It'd run down my nipples, and some down my tummy. You'd praise her for doing such a good job, and you'd tell her that if she cleans up the mess that she caused, then maybe she will get to be fucked really good...

So she'd eagerly sit in front of me, running her tongue over my nipples, biting down on them.

I'd squirm, moaning her name... "Please don't..." Blushing like crazy... I'd moan your name too, trying to get you to make her stop... but she'd keep biting, and sucking... Completely missing the objective... I'd close my eyes, feeling her wrap her hands around my boobs, spreading the cum over them. She'd moan, licking around the rest of them, pinching my nipples instead of biting, and it'd almost be enough to make me cum.

But I'd know, that's not what you want, so I'd resist.

When she'd be done, you'd be ready for more

So you'd be a little bit nice, letting me ride you a tiny little bit, while she sits on your face.

But you'd make it very clear that I am Not allowed to cum. If I do, then I'll get to sit and watch for the rest of the day. And that... Would be the ultimate punishment...

And I have to be quiet too.

I'd get on top of you, sliding onto your big, biig dick, with a tiny bit of struggle. I'd moan when you'd slide in, instantly covering my mouth because I was told I can't, but you'd assure me that it's okay. "You probably couldn't resist it" smirking at me.

I'd look over at my friend, asking her really nicely if she'll please join... I wanna see her squirm when she feels your tongue.

And she would.

She'd moan, and grind against your tongue, and you'd be such a good boy with her.

You'd hold on to my thighs meanwhile, making sure that clumsy Anna keeps her balance, and doesn't get too loud...

And you'd thrust your hips a little bit too, but not for too long

You'd want us to switch places, but I don't get to be eaten out. I get to lick her off of your face, and I get to sit patiently and wait.

But not for long.

You'd have something else in mind, than letting her cute little pussy make you cum again so soon

You'd want us lined up, asses in the air. Girl with the nicest arch gets to go first... But that'd just be your way of making us try harder... You would've picked her anyways...