Tipping Point

Story Info
A waitress punishes a young woman for stealing her tips.
2.9k words
3.86
27.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferax
Ferax
312 Followers

"I want you to fuck her." She said.

"What?!" I asked.

"I want you to fuck her 18-year-old cunt and put a baby in her tight little belly." She said.

I looked up my wife in astonishment. I knew who he was talking about. The girl had been ruthlessly flirting with me, and even given me a pair of her panties for seemingly no reason. I admit I had been a daydream of putting my cock into her tight athletic young body, but I was not a cheater! Putting aside the fact that my wife told me a no uncertain for she cut my dick off if I ever put it in another woman, I loved my wife and would never do anything to hurt her. Yet here she was telling me to have sex with another woman.

"No." I said.

"I really want you to do this. I know how much you want a baby, and that bitch needs to be put in her place." My wife said.

My wife had an accident as a kid, at her reproductive system was damaged. Her womb was fine, but she didn't like the idea of being pregnant. She didn't want another person's baby inside her. We talked about surrogacy, but we didn't come to any kind of agreement we were both comfortable with. I wanted one, but I had given up hope. With this she had my attention.

"Okay, what happened?" I asked.

"The little bitch stole my tips. I went to the boss to complain, but she told some lies. The boss didn't know who to believe, so he moved me to the crappy section, and left her where she was. She needs to be taught that little girls shouldn't play where the big girls stay." My wife said.

My wife had been working at the restaurant for 5 years, and this new girl Amanda had been hired part time over the summer. They were like oil and water from the start. Recently Amanda had started flirting with me, no doubt to get to my wife. She was too young for me though.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, "Because you can't exactly put this genie back in the bottle."

"Very sure." She replied.

"Okay." I said. "I'll do it for you."

"Good." She said. "All you have to do is accept her advances when I tell you to do so, and if we are both in your presence act if you had cheated on me unless I say otherwise."

"Simple enough." I said.

"Don't do it on any day I haven't told you to do so." My wife said, glaring.

"Simple enough." I repeated.

I had almost forgotten about my wife's decision completely, then my wife came to me one night and told me I was to drop her off at work the next day, and do it.

We got there, and both went in. I went to the bar, she went to work. Amanda walked over and dropped her pen near me.

"Oops!" She said. "Silly me."

She bent over, giving me a great view of her cleavage. She got her pen and got up. For a second it looked like she was about to walk away, not flirting with me. She turned back around as if she forgot something and walked over to me instead.

"I'm not wearing any underwear today. Want to feel?" She whispered in my ear as she grabbed my hand. She put it down her pants, and I felt her wet clit.

"I'd like to do more than that." I whispered. I rubbed her clit three times before pulling my hand out. She shivered a little.

I had been rejecting her advances outright, this was a rapid acceleration.

"Follow me." Amanda whispered to me.

I followed her to a back storage room. She pulled her pants down, revealing her naked body. I took my own pants down, and she examined me.

She grabbed my cock. "He looks so angry." She said as she started gently stroking it.

I played along.

"He's been neglected." I told her. "He hasn't been touched by a woman in months."

"You poor thing." She said. "I'll make it all better."

She knelt down and took my cock in her mouth. She started bobbing up and down, and I caressed her on her cheek.

"I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you." I told her.

She took her mouth off of my cock. She smiled. I knew she wanted to get at my wife with my adultery. Me and my wife discussed it in the car along the way over. We knew a blowjob wouldn't cut it for her. She stood up and turned around. She bent over and looked at me behind her.

"Please..." She moaned. "Fuck my ass. I want to feel your cock deep inside me."

I walked over to her and started rubbing her back side.

"I don't want to fuck an ass." I told her, "I want to feel the inside of your tight moist pussy."

She hesitated, and I started pulling up my pants.

"I'm not a backdoor kind of guy." I told her.

"Wait..." She said. "I want this, its just..."

I waited for her to finish, holding my pants halfway up.

"I've never done it there before. I would feel much better if I was able to please you with my butt." She said.

I buckled up my pants.

"I want you, but not like that." I told her.

I reached for the door handle, and she stopped me.

"I want you too..." she said, "Badly. Go ahead and take me there. You can have my cherry, just... Be gentle. I'm still a technical virgin."

I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down as she turned around. I was elated. I couldn't believe it! This girl was about to have sex with me to get at my wife. She was so willing to hurt my wife that she was going to give up her virginity, which she obviously has spent a great deal of effort to keep if she was so slutty with her ass. I was about to defile tight virgin cunt. I walked over to her and positioned my meat between her legs.

"Please be gentle." She begged me again, the fear in her evident as I grabbed her young slender waist.

It turned me on, and I started to slowly thrust in. I parted her pussy lips with my cockhead, probably the first time that part had ever been touched by a penis in her life. I pressed on until I felt resistance. I applied just a little bit of force, to touch her hymen a little but not break it. I could feel moistness on the tip of my dick. I knew she was turned on too. I slowly pulled out, easing the pressure off of her delicate virginity, then I slowly eased back in. I applied more pressure to her hymen, and felt it give just a little. I felt her flinch through my hold on her waist as I stretched her virginity past elasticity, permanently deforming it. Her hymen was still intact and she had not been fully penetrated yet, so she was still a virgin, however if I stopped now she would be permanently marked as having a cock touch her hymen at least once. I slowly withdrew and she breathed a sigh of relief. It was to be short-lived however. I thrust myself in hard and fast, as I pulled her hips to me. I severed her virginity like the fragile thing it was, as my cock slipped into her tight cunt, slamming hard into the back wall of her pussy. She squeezed her violated hole tightly and gave a little cry of pain.

"Easy..." I said as I held her tight to where I had slammed her, letting her pussy adapt to my intruder.

I felt her start to relax, and I slowly inched my way out. When I was halfway out I started slowly inching my way back in. I felt her involuntarily tighten up as I slid back in, but she tried to control herself and relaxed. I kept inching my way in and out of her slowly for some time, letting her newly womanized body adapt to real sex. I felt her start to adjust, and respond. I decided to throw some dirty talk at her, to see how she reacted.

"Your virginity felt so good. So sweet in your tight little pussy." I told her lustfully as I continued to slowly plow her fresh young field.

She started to move forward and backward in tune with my slow thrusting, so I picked up the pace. Her birth canal became more slick. I rubbed my cock deep inside her tight young twat. I started pistoning quicker. Soon she was panting in rhythm with my stroke. Her former attempts to be quiet were broken suddenly and without expectation.

"Oh god I'm cumming..." She said as she had her first vaginal orgasm.

I quickened my own pace as her tight pussy flexed around my cock, milking it for its first semen load. I felt my balls tighten, and I pulled her hips to me as hard as I could while I thrust deeply in. I felt my first burst come out with significant force. The second came out equally as powerful. Maybe I imagined it, but it felt like my seed broke through her cervical guard and flooded into her womb. As each burst shot from my dick, it seemed like the pressure built up for a microsecond and then went down suddenly as it poured through her breached cervix and into her womb.

"God your pussy is so good." I said as I held her there, emptying my balls into her.

"Mmmmm." She said as she wiggled her hips on my cock. I knew my wife had this planned out, and knowing that this girl was swashing my seed against her fertile egg made my balls to find just a little more to give her. Suddenly she seemed to realize where she was.

"Let me go, I need to get back to work." she said.

I pushed as deep as I could one last time into her and felt her shiver on my cock, then I slowly slid out, so as to not draw my cum out with me. I grabbed her and pulled her around, moved my face to her neck and kissed her delicately there.

"Your virginity was the sweetest I ever had." I whispered to her.

We pulled up our pants. The uniform the waitresses there included white pants, and my deflowering of her had caused an unanticipated issue for her. I pointed it out, and she hid it with a box she carried as she went over to the boss's office. She came out rather quickly and departed.

I was sitting back at the bar watching this occur. My wife came up to me.

"Apparently she started having woman troubles. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?" She asked me.

"Of course not." I replied. "I'm a guy. I only know two reasons why a healthy young woman would have trouble down there, and one happens every month."

"I see." She replied. "There is a little mess on the floor, mind helping me get a bucket ready to clean it up?"

"Certainly" I replied, knowing it wasn't a request.

We went into the same cleaning closet I had just left. There was a little residue, a pink cum splatter where me and Amanda just fucked. My wife pulled down my pants and saw the shards of Amanda's virginity on my cock.

"I knew it!" She exclaimed. "Oh god that makes me so horny, you have got to fuck me with that cock!"

She pulled down her own pants and turned like Amanda did. There was no coy entry here though, she was a full woman and not kidding about being horny. I took her with my bloody dick, cleaning Amanda's torn hymen off of me with my wife's pussy. My wife ate it up. She came on me twice. I came as well, but not very hard. My poor balls squeezed as hard as they could, but they were already emptied inside Amanda. Me and my wife cleaned up the evidence, and then I left.

That night my wife told me that when Amanda came back she walked around favoring her groin all day. She told me about how Amanda had hinted about the infidelity all day long. She was able to play dumb, content knowing that pieces of Amanda's shredded hymen were placed inside her by my cock. To avoid trouble I stayed away from the restaurant. Amanda started bragging about the act overtly. We made like the avoidance was because of a rocky relationship. The weeks passed, and then months. Amanda went back to high school, working only weekends. My wife said Amanda was looking a little heavier. Shortly afterward we got confirmation. My wife was working when Amanda showed up at our doorstep.

"May I come in?" She asked.

It had been about 4 months since I poured my spunk in her pussy, and I could see a little baby bump growing.

"Certainly." I replied. "Would you like a soda?" I asked.

"Yes please." She said.

Gestured to a chair. "Have a seat and tell me what brings you here while I get you a drink."

"Thank you." She replied.

She stayed silent while I searched around the kitchen for a soft drink. I found some, and grabbed us both one.

"So what brings you here?" I asked as I handed her a soda. I sat down across from her.

"You know the day a few months ago when we, um..." She started to say.

"When you gave me your virginity?" I helpfully added .

"Yes. That." She said, relieved that I remembered what she was talking about.

"Well..." She said, and sat in silence for a minute.

"Yes?" I added to break the silence.

She sighed. "I don't know how to say this, so I'm going to come right out and say it. I'm pregnant and you're the father."

I was giddy. Our plan worked. I struggled to keep my face straight as I looked Amanda strait in the eye.

"Well Amanda, that's a big bit of news. Are you sure?" I asked.

She sighed.

"It's worse than just that." She said

I had a moment of fear. Did she have an STD? Me and my wife both got tested after that night, but you never knew. My fear showed in my face even though I was trying to keep my expression plain.

"It's not an STD." She said.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"So what's worse than being pregnant?" I asked her.

"There's three babies inside of me." she replied.

"Well..." I said. "That does sound like a serious problem. You've had to have known for months, why come to me now?" I asked.

"I need your signature on the adoption papers."

She said as she took some papers out of her purse and passed them to me.

"You're not keeping them then?" I asked.

"No." she replied.

I took the papers and looked at them. It was for a closed adoption.

"I'm going to examine them and have my lawyer fax you over a signed copy." I told her.

"Thank you." She replied, standing up. "You know I'm sorry.."

"That's enough." I interrupted her. "Have a nice day Amanda." I said gesturing towards the door.

"Sorry." She said as she turned and left quickly.

I closed the door behind her. Me and my wife had discussed this. If she aborted there was nothing we could have done, but if she kept them we could have fought for joint custody. Since she was giving them up we could fight for full custody, but we were going to have to be careful. I looked at the paperwork she handed me, and then called my lawyer.

It was inevitable that she would discover that I intended to keep the babies myself. That had caused her to change her mind about the adoption, but she didn't have the same resources me and my wife had. Amanda had tried to argue that me and my wife were estranged and therefore unfit parents, but there was no evidence backing that up. We crushed her in court, and when the children were being born we had paperwork for sole custody. My wife went to go have words with Amanda as we collected our children from the birthing room.

"You bragged about how he cheated on me, but the truth, Amanda, is this. That day you got pregnant, he fucked me with the shards of your broken virginity, which he took at my request. My husband, the babies you birthed, and you're very virginity are all mine. See you at work, dearie." My wife said to her.

We left the hospital with my kids, Amanda sobbing in the background. She quit rather than come back and face my wife. I admit that thinking about her sobbing on her birthing bed made the memory of taking her virginity that much sweeter. Not that there would ever be more than the memory. One time, and triplets? My wife wasn't someone I would ever cross.

Ferax
Ferax
312 Followers