Tips Concerning Rimming On-Camera

Story Info
What's the best way to do it?
3.9k words
4.32
65.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
87 Followers

The oral-anal sex-act called rimming, or sometimes rim-jobs, is also called anilingus. It is the sex-act of licking the anus. In pornography males can be seen rimming females, females can be seen rimming males, females can be seen rimming females, and males can be seen rimming males.

Orally stimulating assholes excites sexually charged anal nerve endings, and often, by itself, this orally caused anal stimulation brings on penis or clitoris erections. It can be, therefore, an exciting sex act. If estimates from pornography offerings might give clues, it does not seem to be a rare fringe sex-act. Rimming is pretty common.

Some people, of course, are disgusted by it. But many are not. To those who would not be so disgusted as to totally avoid pornographic images of rimming or its actual sexual performances, rimming can still be a base, vulgar, and filthy act. And in this light, few would disagree that licking someone's asshole is degrading.

And that becomes its asset and some of its attraction in pornography, sex-shows, and private sex-acts. A person licking another person's asshole is degraded. In private sexual encounters this degradation is fleeting and is mixed with varieties of sexual pleasures and the bag of personality attributes going beyond the moment. A naked porno model captured on-camera licking another porno model's asshole and published, distributed, and publicly shown is conspicuously degraded into a lower social status and wiped-out reputation.

To the extent that pornography is interested in sexual debauchery and status debasement of porno models, directing naked porno models to lick assholes on-camera, and therefore in public, is an excellent pornographic device. Directing a naked porno model to lick the asshole of another porno model on-camera at least equals the sexual debauchery and status debasement of a blowjob and probably does it one better. Rimming will probably become more popular in amateur and commercial pornography, both still and video.

Porno models, for their own reasons, mostly for pay, volunteer to be publicly naked and engage in sex-acts on-camera. Whether they care that they are regarded as sluts and pieces-of-ass, once they are on-camera, they try to give good dirty degrading porn performances. Millions of porno models have now done it. A significant percentage, at very least in the hundreds of thousands of porno models, probably well over a million, have already licked their porn-partner's assholes on-camera. It is not greatly difficult to find porno models that will do it.

Below are two sets of tips concerning rimming on-camera that have been drawn from interviews and only slightly edited here. There may be a slight sense of redundancy because many of the interview questions were the same for both the porno model and the porn producers. But they clearly have their own different takes on them.

The first set is from a white male porno model called "Nudemodel," who also worked as a nude art model in Cleveland. His recounted stories have appeared on this Literotica site under that author name, Nudemodel, after some professional editing. From his naked experience of heterosexual and mostly interracial rimming on-camera and in live-sex-show he gives tips to all kinds of porno models who will engage in rimming on-camera.

The second set is from an African-American male and female team that produced porn videos and had still porn photos published. Their porn is hard black-on-white interracial heterosexual, and a large portion has on-camera interracial rimming by naked white male and female porno models. They call themselves "Pornpair." Their porn was in adult bookstores and the Internet. From their dirty use of naked asshole-licking white pieces-of-ass, including Nudemodel, in black-on-white porn they give tips to porn producers for getting maximum use of these naked male and female sluts, especially for rimming on-camera. These tips are valid in all types of porn shooting.

TIPS TO PORNO MODELS FOR RIMMING OTHER PORNO MODELS ON-CAMERA. By Nudemodel (a Literotica member)

1. They will want you to sign a model release. Sign it or you can't have the gig. They cannot shoot any images of you until the model release form is signed. You will probably be asked to strip naked because they need to see what you will look like in the porn video. Do it. Let them see. They'll probably take a couple digital or Polaroid photographs of your bare body to staple to the model release and for other records.

2. Licking clean asshole flesh is like licking any other flesh. If your director wants you to lick a porn-partner's asshole, you need not be averse to licking it. It won't hurt. Nothing will happen to you. Literally hundreds of thousands of porno models have licked assholes on-camera. More naked models have licked assholes in live-sex-shows. And it goes on in private bedrooms all of the time. None of these people are known to have experienced physical difficulties.

3. Okay, you agreed to strip naked and, among other sex-acts, lick assholes on-camera. You arrive at the set or location and see the camera and production crew. In addition, there will usually be spectators. Some porn producers offset some of their costs by charging paying spectators a small amount to watch a porn production being made. All of these people are into porn, and none of them are going to be embarrassed at what they see of you and what they see you do in front of them. In fact, the dirtier you are, the better they will like it. A small audience gives you something to play to, and you will put on a better dirty performance. Just strip naked in front of them and go to work.

4. Rimming on-camera has some difficulties for the camera person and for the director. The biggest problem is that the round fleshy mounds of your porn partner's bare buttocks can obscure views of your mouth and tongue on anal flesh. The camera person and the director may struggle with camera angles and with positioning you and your porn partner. This is so that the movement of your mouth and tongue can actually be seen on your porn partner's asshole. And at the same time they will want your facial identity and expression to be seen by the porn audience while you are licking anal flesh.

5. So when you are licking around your porn partner's asshole, stick your tongue way out and tilt your face to the side so that the camera can see both your tongue slipping around anal flesh and your facial identity and expression while you lick it. Sticking your tongue way out while licking around asshole flesh gets uncomfortable after a while. After the camera has adequately captured your face and your tongue actually licking asshole flesh, you can move your face and tongue to a more easy asshole-licking position.

6. You should try to visibly stick your tongue into your porn-partner's asshole several times. Your tongue being inserted into your porn-partner's asshole cannot be seen by the camera. But your face pressed into your porn-partner's bare ass and your mouth tightly squeezed against your porn-partner's asshole can be captured by it. Sometimes the activity of your neck muscles can reveal that you are forcing your tongue into your porn-partner's asshole.

7. Several times you should back your face out of your porn-partner's ass and look directly into the camera lens with whatever expression you may naturally have at the moment. Good dirty porn is as much about faces as it is about bare asses and sex-organs. Then, while the camera is still on your face, you should move it back into your porn-partner's ass and visibly lick around anal flesh with your face tilted to the side to show it and your tongue stuck way out onto asshole flesh. After a few seconds you can then turn your face to a more easy rimming position and just stuck your tongue normally out onto anal flesh.

8. If your face is licking in an ass for more than a few seconds, you will have to breathe while your mouth is on your porn-partner's asshole and while your nose is pressed into soft ass-flesh. You kind of have to suck in air and huff out air while you are rimming. Also, your persistent anal licking and other oral action will make your saliva flow. Some saliva will smear around your porn-partner's inner ass and around your lower face. As it keeps flowing, you will instinctively gulp it and grunt to do so while licking asshole flesh. Don't worry about it. It goes with rimming. If you actively lick an asshole for more than a minute, your tongue will get tired. Lick it slowly and easily, and break up the round and round licking with forcing your tongue into the anal orifice. The porn audience only wants to see you licking an asshole, not licking it fast and hard. And if your tongue is too tired, ask the director or camera person for a short break. They never mind giving you a few minutes.

9. Most likely your naked body will be positioned on your hands and knees while you rim your porn-partner. Sometimes both you and your porn-partner may be lying on your stomachs or in some other position that has you lying on your stomach. Since your director will probably want at least one long shot from behind while you are licking your porn-partner's asshole, you should spread your legs wide apart to give everyone a good view of your own bare ass, asshole, and sex-organs, especially when the camera is behind you.

10. When the director or camera person tells you that you are finished rimming, back your face out of your porn-partner's ass and look at the camera. Most porn producers will want you to rim your porn-partner in several different poses and sex-act positions, so your first asshole-licking scene will probably not be the last one of that porn session.

11. When your asshole-licking porn session is finished, sometimes the porn producers have parties in which their porno models stay naked. These will probably have beer, pizza, music, and dancing. It's fun. You get to mingle with the people who watched you making your porn video, dance naked, get your pictures taken with them, often sign Polaroids or digitals with your autographs. You can usually make some new friends. Those of you who may be prostitutes can pick up good steady johns for years. Sometimes you might be invited to an unmistakable sex party where naked porno models mingle with other decently dressed partygoers and are often used for sex. These can be lots of fun and have a lot of nice people to meet.

TIPS FOR CAMERA PEOPLE AND PORN DIRECTORS USING PORNO MODELS TO LICK ASSHOLES ON-CAMERA. By Pornpair

1. We are a black male and female couple and make hard black-on-white interracial heterosexual porn. Our white pieces-of-ass, male and female, lick black assholes in it. Interviewing them to do this on-camera has some racial overtones and strategies. But the tips given here apply to making all kinds of porn that may use naked pieces-of-ass for rimming other naked pieces-of-ass.

2. First, remember that all of your porno models are male and female sluts, public pieces-of-ass, or they would not be there. They are not interviewing for jobs teaching Sunday school. They're trying to get gigs as dirty naked pieces-of-ass and be viewed by thousands, perhaps millions, as naked male and female sluts. Treat them as nicely as you may need to, but treat them like the sluts that they are. It will lead to complications if you regard them and treat them as anything but pieces-of-ass.

3. Before the prospective porno models come in for their interview and to sign their model releases, be it minutes before shooting or some time before that, you should display porn photographs and/or porn video showing other naked porno models licking assholes. These should be up front on the desk or on a TV screen where the prospective pieces-of-ass can constantly see them. The pieces-of-ass know that they are there to strip naked and engage in sex-acts on-camera. If they don't react with voiced objections to the images of other naked pieces-of-ass engaging in the sex-act of licking assholes, you have made it past square one with them. You have a slut sitting there thinking that he or she might embarrassingly and possibly repulsively have to do that on-camera, and he or she has not walked out.

4. Many "previous" porno models have already licked porn-partners' assholes on-camera. If you are working with these, you will probably not encounter difficulties. First time asshole-licking porno models are trying to become naked public pieces-of-ass. If, when they first come in, you point out the photos or videos of other naked porno models licking assholes on-camera, they'll begin mentally preparing themselves to lick assholes on-camera, guessing that if they don't, they may not get the porn gig. Then go on to other standard or contrived interview questions. After they have taken off all of their clothes ("Well, now let me see what you look like!"), and after they have signed your model release, they are completely committed to going on-camera naked and performing sex-acts. Then ask the now naked sluts, up front, either by pointing to the asshole-licking photographs or videos and asking "Will you do that for us on-camera?" or making sure there is no doubt and asking "Will you lick your partner's asshole on-camera for us?" Many naked pieces-of-ass will shrug, say yes, and later do it. You've got those. You probably don't even need to audition them doing it, although this is both fun and instructive about the sluts.

5. With those pieces-of-ass who say no, try to determine if the sluts might be just holding out for more money. If so, usually they will initially ask for a large amount to lick someone's asshole on-camera. This is good. The filthy naked sluts will lick assholes on-camera, and it's just a matter of money. You can almost always bargain them down to something much smaller, sometimes even only the amount that you first offered. There will be a small percentage of sluts, still stripped naked, who have at that point signed the model release to be captured naked while fucking and sucking sex-organs, who still say no to licking assholes on-camera. They came there to be on-camera in porn. The sluts stand there naked wanting to be on-camera in porn. If you plead and cajole with them while they are still naked and while pointing out the videos and photographs of other fool naked pieces-of-ass cheerfully licking assholes on-camera, many of them will come around and do it on-camera. At that point, with our naked white sluts, we had them audition their nasty tongues on black assholes on-camera. Most already came with black partners. Those who came as singles auditioned on one of us of the opposite sex. After the filthy naked white slut had licked a black asshole on-camera, which we told them we would show and sell anyway since they had signed model releases, they never refused to lick black assholes on-camera again.

6. Okay, you have two (or more) naked porno models set up for at least one of the filthy sluts rimming on-camera. Probably you have several spectators looking on. You can sometimes get paying spectators for between $5 and $50 each. Sometimes the spectators' money is enough to pay the naked pieces-of-ass. Twenty spectators at $20 apiece gives you $400, usually enough to pay two naked pieces-of-ass, including the male or female slut who will lick assholes on-camera, and for a beer and pizza party after the shooting. Your naked pieces-of-ass will actually be easier to work with if there is a small decently dressed group of spectators, especially if both genders, watching. It is actually more unsettling for a naked defiled piece-of-ass to balk at doing something in front of a small audience than to just go ahead and do it. And for your part, you can get hints of audience reaction that will also apply to the video audience that you will never see. Try to limit it to 30 spectators, though.

7. The lights and cameras are ready and the porno models are naked. Whether it's the first shot or a later set of shots, you have gotten to the asshole-licking part. Be as matter-of-fact about the asshole-licking scene as possible. Make it seem as normal as apple pie. Just tell your naked asshole-licking slut to lick the other naked slut's asshole. After he or she gets his mouth and tongue on an asshole, you will need to work at getting good clear graphic dirty images of the rimming slut. The fleshy mounds of the bare buttocks will always try to obscure the slut's tongue licking an asshole. Or, in other shots, the wide fleshy inner thighs can obscure your dirty naked slut's nasty tongue going around an asshole. You may need more lighting than in blowjob scenes because you have to get light into the crack of a porno model's bare ass while the other one is licking his/her asshole.

8. The most graphic position and easiest-to-photograph or videotape is when both naked pieces-of-ass are on their hands and knees, the one licking assholes behind the other. Instruct your naked asshole-licking slut to extend his or her tongue as far as he or she can and to tilt his or her face to the side so the camera can get facial identities and expressions. Both facial identities and facial expressions are as important to pornography as bare boobs, cunts, cocks, asses, and assholes. Moreover, you will undoubtedly capture the asshole-licking slut's own saliva smeared around his or her face from licking in his or her porn-partner's ass. When these dirty sluts lick in asses for more than a second, their salivary glands begin to produce. And you can get good dirty audio, too. The sluts have to degradingly gulp their saliva and obscenely grunt to do so. And they have to suck in air to breathe past ass-flesh pressed tightly against their faces and noses and through asshole flesh pressed tightly against their asshole-licking mouths. As much as possible, you want to show the porn audience your ability to degrade and humiliate your naked sluttish pieces-of-ass, and your audience wants to see who they are and how they are taking it.

9. Working with interracial rimming has technical problems around the lighting. There is a difference in light reflection from black and white flesh. If a black porno model is licking a white porno model's asshole or if, as was the case with us, a white porno model is licking a black porno model's asshole, you will probably need to flood their bare asses and faces with slightly more light. Then you narrow the f-stop. Most modern still and video cameras do this automatically.

10. Talking to the naked asshole-licking porno model from behind the camera while he or she is licking asshole flesh forces the filthy slut to respond. The voice and visual and audio manner of speaking reveals a little more of the identity of the naked asshole-licking piece-of-ass and gives the audience visual expressions and personality-based verbal responses, even while the disgraced naked slut is licking his or her porn-partner's asshole. Having the naked sluts talk to each other on-camera while one is licking the other's asshole does the same, but it harder to pull off.

11. Having found a dirty naked slut who will degrade himself or herself licking assholes on-camera, you may want to use the now-thoroughly-defiled naked piece-of-ass to your full advantage. You will want to have him or her lick anal flesh in several different poses and positions in two or three brief scenes spread through the video (or, if photographs, several different asshole-licking poses and positions). Having done it once on-camera, they never refuse to do it again. But keep in mind that the dirty naked sluts' asshole-licking tongues get tired, and give them short breaks between vigorous asshole-licking scenes.

12. You want your naked asshole-licking piece-of-ass to back his or her face out of his or her porn-partner's ass and look at the camera, possibly two or three times, and then, in full camera view, go back to licking anal flesh. It gives the audience a view of the asshole-licking filthy slut's facial identity and a glimpse of personality through facial expression.

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
87 Followers
12