'Tis Better to Give AND Receive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dianne
Dianne
15 Followers

He pulled out and turned me over onto my back again and kissed up to my lips.

"Your lips, so full, so soft, so seductive, so pleasing. Your lips that kiss my body, my legs, my ass, my cock. Your lips that suck in my balls. Your lips that grip my shaft and pump me full of your lust until it squirts into your sucking mouth. When I see your lips my cock hardens and wants them wrapped tightly around it. Then your lips do so and I shoot again."

He gave me so much intense pleasure by what he said, my insatiable desire for more of him was almost more than I could bear. He had made every part of me feel so supremely sexy. My form consisted of the sexiest parts of every lusted woman combined into one arousing, stimulating, irresistible, fuckable body. All of me was to be worshipped, craved, dreamed of, fought for and fucked by every hot man in the world. That was how he made me feel.

It was very difficult, but for a greater cause I broke from those thoughts in order to give him his fantasy. I took off his blindfold with a "Thank you" and a long, tongued kiss.

"There's one more thing I wish to do for you this evening," I said.

"There's no way it could surpass this moment," he said.

"Maybe," I said with a smile. "But it will be fun."

"I'm going to go hide behind those rocks. You stay here. I'm going to pretend to be lost. You hear my voice and coax me to come to you. My friends left me here as a joke. But I'm afraid they wont be coming back. I'm so vulnerable. You are my only hope."

"You sure know how to make a guy horny."

"You just wait and see," I said. "Now, you wait here o.k.?" I gave him a peck on his cheek and dashed off behind the rocks. After a moment I called out, "He—Hello?" I said in my shyest tone.

"Hello?" he called back.

"Um," I managed to say after a long pause. "I've been watching you. You look like you might be a nice guy. I, um, I have a problem."

"What's that?" he asked me.

"I'm kinda stuck here. I need a ride home," I answered.

"A ride home? I can take you home."

"Well, I'm—I don't have anything on," I muttered, almost sobbing.

He laughed a little. "That's o.k. You're supposed to be nude on this beach. Don't you know that?"

"With friends maybe. But not when left here alone, with nothing, nothing at all. How am I to get home?"

"I'll take you home. You'll be fine. Please believe me. I wont hurt you."

"You sure?" I asked meekly. "Don't laugh at me. This is not fun for me at all."

"I understand," he said reassuringly.

The girl slowly walked out in view. She was at least ten years younger than I. She had blond hair waving down below her shoulders. She was at least six inches shorter than I, and so wonderfully curvy.

His expression was of total shock. He was speechless. He covered himself with the blanket and stood up. He started to walk towards the rocks to find me, which was also in the direction of the girl. She shrieked and almost ran back. "Please! Keep away from me!" she screamed hysterically trying to cover herself with her arms, and looking like she was about to be attacked.

"I'm not going to hurt you." he said as he stopped his advance. "But," he said trying to not look like he dropped into heaven, and likely hiding a stiff one under his blanket, "what's going on? I mean, who are you?" he asked.

She just stood there looking lost, and a total wreck. "Please don't scare me," she pleaded. "I can't handle anything else happening tonight."

He looked back at the rocks. She covered her face with her hands. After a moment he sat back down onto the blanket. "Come over here," he asked her with a smile and extending a hand. She approached him with small steps. She kneeled on the blanket next to him with her hands on her thighs.

He looked like he couldn't decide what or which to believe. "You can't be real. Who are you?"

Staring right through him she blankly muttered, "I have birthmark on the inside of my left arm, just like you." She showed him a dark patch on her arm. He had to look at his own left arm just to see if his was really there. He looked up at the rocks again looking for me.

"Hold me," the mysterious girl asked almost robotically.

"I—I—" he stammered.

She held out her arms to him. "Hold me," she repeated.

He held her. She smiled for the first time and tucked her head against his shoulder. He looked up at the rocks again for any signs of my reappearance.

She looked up at his lips. He hesitated, but with a final peek at the rocks he gave in to her seduction and kissed her long and sensuously. Passion soon erupted which lead to mutual arousal. She put her hand on his shoulder and he returned the touch, then slid it down to hold one of her breasts. She dropped her hand to his thigh. She shimmied closer to him so her right nipple touched his chest. She slid her hand up his thigh and caressed his rigid cock with the back of her fingers, then wrapped them around it and started stroking. His cock was surely in heaven. He leaned over and lapped her perky nipples.

She whispered into his ear something—something hot. He laid back and she straddled her cunt over him, leaning forward to feature her breasts he liked so much. With a bewitching expression she took no time to slide down his stiff cock. He inhaled and moaned and arched his back in response to her cunt. His knees rose slightly, and his toes curled as her surreal body serviced him. He moaned freely as her cunt's stroking intensified. He held her waist above him as she humped.

Her firm breasts bounced perkily while he moaned in utter ecstasy. When it looked like he was about to cum she pulled off and dogged for him. He kneeled behind her, and holding her hips tightly slid into her tight pussy. The girl tipped back her head, arching her back as she got fucked. She finally pulled forward and lay on her side with her right leg bent and raised. She was good. With a slutty smile on her face he slipped into her sideways and humped with her on her side. She changed positions each time he got close, extending their pleasure.

Finally, as she tried to change positions again he grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down onto her back. He shoved his cock in her teasing cunt and fucked her as she wished. She tried to squirm away but he held her down and took control. She reached between them to play with her clit. He saw this and pulled out and got down and sucked and licked her clit, just like he had done mine many times before.

He wouldn't let up on her until her cries of "uh… uh… uh… uh… uh… " got so intense that her climax was eminent. Just as she screamed her rapture he mounted her and fucked into her spasming cunt. Her whole body bounced mid orgasm from his intense thrusts. Her gasps intensified as he shot load after load after load into her tight, small pussy. He finally stopped and collapsed atop her in exhaustion. Their panting and erotic whispers meant that they really, really enjoyed each other. They laid together for a few minutes and kissed softly, necking and touching like teenagers.

Then she said, "Thank you, I have to go."

"But—your right home?" he asked desperately.

"That was just to get you to fuck me."

"Wait—you're just going to walk off?"

"You've been very sweet. Thank you. My car is just over there behind those rocks." She got up to leave.

"Please tell me your name?" he asked mournfully.

"Lisa," she quipped with a cute smile.

"Your number?" he asked, out of his mind in lust with her.

"I don't think that girl of yours would appreciate that," she said walking off. "And don't follow me, or you'll have hell to pay from my boyfriend," she said, turning back and disappearing behind the rocks, leaving Al in complete astonishment over the whole experience.

I couldn't see any of this as it happened. But I had my friend Lisa and her boyfriend Roger film the scene with my video camera discretely propped amongst the rocks since we first arrived at the beach.

I remained behind the rocks with Roger the entire time Lisa played with Al. We could only hear them. Lisa was loud on purpose so we'd know he was busy with her and not about to walk behind the rocks and blow the fantasy.

But back to Al—

Al's expression upon watching the girl leave was a mixture of "Wow" and "It's bitches like you who don't give out your numbers."

He laid back on the blanket. After a moment he closed his eyes to rest. The next thing he felt were my lips kissing his. "Is it past your bedtime, old man?" I asked with a teasing look.

"You absolutely amaze me. Do you know that?" he asked. "Who was she—I mean—you didn't have to?"

"Have to what?"

"The girl!"

"What girl?"

"I don't believe it! Come on! You're just—" he said exclaimed.

"Just what? You tried to coax me out. But then you went silent. I thought you were just playing it up with me somehow. I finally decided you must have fallen sleep."

"You teasing, cunt! You're going to deny you sent a girl out to me? Oh, I get it. I'm supposed to be in trouble now."

"You dream about fucking another girl while on a date with me? You should be ashamed! And a blond one at that!"

He lurched for me as I got up and dashed away squealing. "I'm gonna get you!" he yelled. He caught me and tackled me to the sand and Frenched me deeply. "Who's Lisa?" he asked.

"I'm not going to tell you. I wouldn't see this for a while if I did," I said holding his lusty cock with a smirky smile,. "Let's go home," I said. "We're tired. Sleep with me tonight."

"You're not gonna tell me."

"Nope."

"You're not mad at me?" he asked.

"You gave me my dream tonight. I'm supposed to think only of me?"

"Is there another girl in this world like you?" he asked. "Of course not," I answered proudly.

The timing that night had to be just right. Lisa gave me no advanced promises that she'd fuck Al that night. Hence the blindfold maneuver. I knew that that would touch her. Al was fit, but most girls deep inside want more than just a fit guy who can squirt.

But certainly, Lisa and I agreed that the most challenging part of the evening was keeping our boyfriends with enough cum in them to do a nice job shooting into their evenings fresh cunt.

Oh, I forgot one part, didn't I? And what a naughty, pleasurable treat it was, too. Lisa knew that Roger wouldn't allow his girl to be handed off to some strange guy without Roger getting a nice fuck in return. And honestly, would I just let my man have a cute young girl without my getting anything in return?

I informed Lisa to tell Roger that he could fuck me under one condition: that he and I both had to be absolutely quiet. Other than that he could have me as he wished.

I lusted Roger the moment I dashed behind those rocks. But I had to be a 'nice' girl until Lisa went out to play with Al. After she left I kneeled down on their blanket next to Roger. I wasted no time in giving Roger a nice wet kiss. He grabbed my left breast and I reached for his hard stick. He was a larger man than Al with darker hair and complexion. Lisa must have been just a pleasure toy to him.

"Fuck me raunchy," I breathed in his ear. He wasted no time. He grabbed my hips and posed me doggy for him. He licked up and down my ass firmly, then fucked his dick into my pussy. He pulled his feet forward and tipped back so that I lay on his muscular stomach as he bounced me up and down his stick.

"You'd better know how to suck," he whispered into my ear after a few more deep bounces. He lifted me off him. I turned around and slid my mouth down his meat. His hands lightly guided the speed and stroke of my head. "Suck good, girl," he whispered firmly. After a few minutes he laid me onto my back and fucked into my pussy from on top.

He pulled out of my snatch and kneeled upright with his knees between my legs. I sat up with my hands behind me and sucked in his cock. I could hardly keep up with his thrusts. He tasted sharper than Al, but the new taste stimulated me.

"Gooooooood," he moaned quietly. "Get your nice little playful ass ready," he instructed. He turned me over and laid me onto my tummy and spread my legs. He kneeled behind me and laid atop me, sliding his slippery tip up and down my ass crack. "Come on, find the hole and fuck in it," I whispered back smiling, taunting him.

He circled his tip around my bung until it gave way and let in his shaft. He humped me nicely. "Your ass is perfect for fucking," he said.

"Uh, huh," I said, "And when you pull out I'm gonna suck you so hard your balls are gonna pull up into your dick," I said, huffing from his fucks. He pumped faster and faster until I thought he was gonna fill me for sure.

He pulled out and I got up and laid him on his back. I sucked down the length of him hard. I wiped his drooling tip across my cheeks and ears and neck, and licked down the sides of his shaft and down under to suck in his balls as my hands stroked his dick. He almost couldn't contain his moans as his entire body flinched and writhed from my mouth and hands.

He was getting closer than ever, but I was still nervous that he wouldn't be done before Al. That would have been a disaster! I slid my fingers up and down his ass crack which almost made him cum.

He sat up on his elbows to watch me. I scooped my mouth down his length and sucked hard and fast. My fingers toyed with and pulled at his balls. His body jerked with eminent orgasm. I sucked down his stick again as he grew even stiffer and longer. I felt the muscles of his legs and stomach tighten. Finally his balls pulled up and I knew I was in store for a nice mouthful. Hot wads hit the back of my throat as my mouth sucked up and down. He kept cumming, squirt after squirt after squirt. I didn't swallow, but stored it all in my cheeks. When I couldn't hold any more in my mouth I pulled my mouth off and as quickly as I could hopped on him and fucked him with my cunt. Two or three white threads shot up my tummy and breasts before I settled on him. I smiled and leaned forward almost eye to eye so he could see his cum go down my throat. I kept humping him until his dick started to relax.

I looked down and scooped up his splashes with my forefinger and licked them into my mouth. I could hear Al and Lisa fucking nicely. But sometimes it is even more intense when you have to be quiet!

"Tonight isn't enough. I'm gonna fuck you again. You've got a nice cunt and ass. You made me cum harder than ever. And I know you liked it," he said as his stick slowly stroked my slutty cunt.

I leaned forward and whispered to him, "Tell Lisa that you want to be tied down and boy toyed by Lisa and me together." With that I slipped off of him and kissed his dick. "I think Lisa and I would have a ball with you," I said standing up.

He stood up and put his arms around me and patted my ass. "Don't play with me. We're gonna fuck again. How's this Saturday night?"

"If Lisa's into spanking your cock with me, you're on," I said kissing his lips and pulling his nice, swelling dick. "And don't tell her it was my idea, or everything's off, got it?"

"She's coming," I whispered.

Lisa appeared with a gleeful look. She and I hugged.

"Thank you two for all of this," I said to them. "You both have been wonderful. Tonight was the best. Now, get going! And be quiet about it." They walked off with their blanket and my video camera and looking very pleased at each other.

I readied myself to return to Al. I was tired. I looked forward for his calming, warm resting body next to mine all night.

I didn't think there was any chance Lisa would agree to his threesome offer. That was just my way of letting him off easy. But then again, who knows what Lisa offered to Al when she fucked him. I couldn't quite catch it all when I viewed the video later with Roger.

Oops, I'm skipping parts again. Must I disclose all my pleasures?

Dianne
Dianne
15 Followers
12