Tis The Season

Story Info
A post-college Christmas party takes a turn for the better.
2.6k words
3.5
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the holidays, Reed, Ace, and I will often frequent each other's families for the bi-annual "eat everything not locked away" celebrations. This past year, Reed's sister Tina hosted and invited us to attend. Tina was about 10 years older than Reed, so she was well settled with kids and quite the sizable home.

When we arrived there was plenty to eat and even more to drink. Downstairs Tina had set up several activities in her basement. It was now decked out with a pool table, dance floor, and miniature arcade full of throwback classics like Pac-Man and Centipede. Needless to say, everyone quickly found something to occupy themselves, all the while keeping a cup in hand.

As one can imagine, Tina's guests were all of an older range, not leaving much for Reed, Ace, and I to flirt with. Nonetheless, we were having a good time shooting pool, drinking, and cracking jokes so this didn't matter too much. Being rather tall and built on an athletic frame, it takes me a little while to get a good buzz going. So around 10 o'clock I decide to speed up the process a bit. I had a jar of moonshine in my car that I had been dying to break out and now seemed like as good a time as any.

"Reed, these drinks are good and all but they are doing absolutely nothing for my state of mind right now. And per usual, I'm looking to make a bad decision or two."

Reed, ever enthusiastic and always on board reliably responds, "Man, who are you telling? What did you have in mind?"

"Well I have a jar of shine in my car if you all are trying to take that journey this evening."

Ace, a little more cautious than Reed finally speaks up, "Damn, moonshine? What are you trying to do? Rob a bank?!"

"Excuse me Ace, your pussy is showing. I'm going to need you to tuck that in and jump on board the party train because quite frankly, 'It's about to GO DOWN!'" I can't even contain my laughter as I give Ace and Reed my best Kevin Hart impersonation.

"You already know I'm game." Reed is still excited at the thought and trying his best to peer pressure Ace into joining the debauchery that is inbound. "Come on man, it's not like you have anything to do tomorrow. It's Friday, what's the worst that can happen? You don't wake up until 4 o'clock tomorrow, grab some Chipotle, then rinse and damn repeat!!"

We all laugh and Ace finally caves in and agrees to join us as we venture into drunkenness. I run out to my car, and yes, I'm actually running because it is freezing outside. I snag the bottle and hustle back to the kitchen where glasses have already been set up. Just as I'm about to begin pouring, in walks Sheila and three of her cousins. Things have quickly taken a turn for the better. If you have read any of my previous stories, you're already familiar with the dynamic between Sheila and I. Even when we both have significant others, there's an underlying sexual tension that always seems to resurface no matter the timing or setting.

Pleasantries and hugs are exchanged between the group already in the kitchen and the incoming party. "Well, you all are right on time. Do you want in on these shots?" I ask, seeing the potential for this evening.

"Oh em geeee. What is that?" Sheila asks with a puzzled look on her face. "Moonshine?! You all are crazy." she says, all the while reaching for the stack of cups.

When everyone is properly imbued with beverage we all raise our cups for a small toast, "To good friends, family, bad decisions, and fun memories." I make sure to give Sheila a slight smirk when I mention bad decisions and fun memories.

The younger crowd makes its way back downstairs as the night progresses. More drinks are shared and Sheila and I exchange the occasional flirtatious glance from time to time. By midnight I'm sufficiently emboldened with rum and too horny to control myself. I pull out my phone and send Sheila a text.

Travis: "Every time I look at you I'm thinking about how good your pussy tastes. Are you going to let me put my tongue in your pussy again tonight?"

I watch as Sheila's phone vibrates. She reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls it out. I see her eyes widen as she reads my abrupt text. But to my disappointment she simply shakes her head with a grin and puts her phone back into her pocket.

The rest of the night is pretty mellow after that and around three o'clock the guys are beginning to pack it in. I say my goodnights and goodbyes and head to my car still feeling a good buzz from drinking all night. I pull out my phone and decide to have another crack at Sheila.

Travis: "So... no answer??"

Sheila: "You know, that was a really tempting text but you know I'm with Chuck now. We can't keep messing around."

Travis: "I hear you, no worries."

Sheila: "I have your shorts in my car though from the time Shelly and I came over your place after the club that night. Where are you? You can meet me and grab them right quick."

Travis: "Oh okay, I'm right downtown. Meet me at the garage on Trumbull Street."

I'm still holding onto hope that I might be able to pull something off in the garage. We've both been drinking and I know Sheila wants another go around, despite her best efforts to behave herself. I make sure to drive up a few levels to where no other cars are parked and far enough back where I can see another car coming up the ramp. Now, just to wait.

In a few minutes Sheila's BMW turns the corner slowly and cruises up next to mine. Sheila opens the door to hand me my shorts but doesn't get out.

I take the shorts from her with one hand and hold the back of her head with the other as I bend down and lean in for a kiss. Our lips meet and I can sense a little reluctance at first but it is instantaneously followed by relaxed lips that part and invite me in. Our tongues touch and we begin tracing circles around each other. Our lips press deeper together as the kiss intensifies. All of a sudden, Sheila pushes me back, "No Travis! No, I can't. Just go home."

Sheila is still smiling uncontrollably as she attempts to convince me that she is dead serious. I smile and say, "Okay, well if you change your mind, you know where I live. And I would definitely enjoy your company tonight. I don't think you would be sorry if you decided to come by either."

With that, Sheila closes her door, I hop back into my car and follow her down the ramp. We make one turn with the eastbound highway ramp headed to my town and the westbound ramp heading to Sheila's. She takes the westbound ramp...

Feeling defeated I jump on the highway and begin heading home when my phone buzzes. I look at it and to my surprise it's Sheila. I pull over to the shoulder hoping that she's asking me to turn around and meet her back in the garage.

Sheila: "That was nice but I hope you understand."

Travis: "It most certainly was! I wish I could have kissed your other set of lips too. I miss how your pussy tastes and how you feel squeezing my dick when it's buried deep inside of you."

Sheila: "Ugh, you don't even know how badly I want to come by your place right now."

Travis: "I think you should stop thinking about it so much and make it happen."

Sheila: "And I think you should keep driving home. I don't want to beat you there and have to wait outside."

Travis: "Wait... was that you that just passed me??"

I don't even wait for a response as I'm pretty sure I just saw Sheila speed past. I drop my phone and race home making sure to take every shortcut I know of in order to beat her back to my place. I arrive and she's not there yet, "Yes!" I clean up my bed, take a very quick shower, and unlock the front door. Five minutes later I get the text:

Sheila: "I'm outside."

Travis: "The door is open."

I hear footsteps coming upstairs then my bedroom door opens.

"I don't have a lot of time at all, I was supposed to be home already."

I don't say a word as I pull Sheila in for another kiss. This time my hands are not on the back of her head but on her belt and jeans, unbuckling, unzipping, unsnapping, trying to do everything to get her pants off immediately! As I tug them down, I lay Sheila back onto the bed and remove her shoes quickly and her jeans and panties simultaneously even faster. Sheila leans back and her pussy is presented to me as if on a serving platter for one. Her thighs are soft and smooth to the touch and her neatly trimmed landing strip is directing me to my prize for persistence.

I take my time at first wanting to savor the first moment when my tongue hits the edge of her lips. I give her outer labia a subtle and gentle tap to let her know I'm going to take my time despite her time predicament. I want Sheila to relax, this isn't going to be a rush. I press in and leisurely drag my lips across her inner labia making sure to plant kisses periodically as I go.

With each kiss Sheila responds to my touch, "Oh. Mmm. Ah. Travis, don't tease me! Yes."

I respond muffled, "I'm just getting your warmed up girl."

I split Sheila's labia with my tongue and push my tongue into her. "OH YES! Mmmm!" Her response instantly motivates me and I'm no longer willing to hold back. I wiggle my tongue back and forth and follow it up with long strokes inside of her. Her pussy is delicious and I aim to let her know it. I take hold of her hips and begin to suck passionately on her clit, rolling it with my tongue as she provides me a steady flow of delicious juices mixed with my own saliva. "MMM! That feels amazing! Damn!"

Unable to contain myself, I pull back and hop to my feet. I yank my pants down paying no attention to the belt that was holding them up. I step out of my jeans and begin to shed my shirt bringing it over my head. As I free myself from my shirt I am taken aback as Sheila's mouth has already made a direct line to my dick. She easily engulfs my still growing dick and hungrily sucks at it dragging her lips over my full length.

"Wow! Damn, you sure know how to get things going quickly don't you girl! Suck that dick. Shit that feels so fucking good." I throw my head back as a feel Sheila's tongue swirling around my cock.

I can't help but think that this is a lucky moment and I need to preserve it. My desk is in arm's reach and I get hold of my phone. I quickly fumble with the password lock and find my camcorder app. The light must have alerted Sheila to what was going on as her eyes opened slightly. With my dick still in her mouth and she looks up and sees the situation at hand. She raises one hand cupping my balls as she continues massaging my dick with her mouth and uses the other hand in an attempt to block the camera.

"Move that hand girl. Just worry about sucking that dick. That feels so damn good. Just keep sucking my dick girl." Sheila is fixated on the staggering blowjob she is giving me and does as she is told. I don't even think she heard what I said but as I pushed her hand away it immediately found its way to the other side of my balls. Sheila uses both hands to caress my balls and has yet to stop her slow unrelenting assault on my cock which is at full mast now. Sheila is unable to fit my full nine inches into her throat but the four inches that she is taking, she is doing so masterfully!

I can't hold back and I know exactly what I want. I ditch my phone recklessly and declare, "I need that pussy girl. Lay back and open it up for me." Again, Sheila does what she's told as she spreads her legs and stares at my dick. The very thick head of my dick parts her slowly and Sheila lets out a combination of a grunt and moan that drives me wild. I slowly push my thick member deeper into her, every inch provoking groans as Sheila reaches down and frantically begins rubbing her clit. I continue penetrating her until I feel my balls resting on the under side of her ass. I can feel the mix of sweat and fluids squish between us as I press my balls against her butt diving into her cunt as deep as I can.

"Damn, I miss this pussy girl. Why do you make me... wait... so... long... between fucks?" I pause between each word drawing my dick out and sliding it back in. Sheila's mouth is wide open but I'm not expecting an answer. She is pulsing herself wrapped around my dick, that is enough of an answer for me.

I begin to pick up the pace, fucking her harder with each stroke. "Yes Travis! Ooooh, oooo right there!" is all Sheila can manage to communicate. Her moans are music to my ears as I begin to pound her deep.

"Turn over!" is all I say as I withdraw my dick from her and assist in flipping her onto all fours. I place a hand on her back between her shoulders as I push her forward to the bed while using the other hand to hold her ass up pointing at me. Properly situated, I grab hold of my cock and aim for her crack once again. I slide in effortlessly with how wet her pussy is and pick back up at the pace I left off.

"Fuck meee! Yes Travis! Yes! Fuck!"

"Don't you ever try to keep this fantastic pussy from me girl!" I exclaim as my hand comes crashing down on her ass producing a very loud slap. I firmly grip Sheila's ass after the slap and steer her pussy up and down my cock. "Work that dick girl! Make me cum! Ride that dick and make me cum!"

Sheila has taken over and I am no longer guiding her ass. I look down and watch my cock repeatedly disappear as her butt bounces up and down. The repeated loud smacks when her ass hits my pelvis and my balls slap against her clit are driving me over the edge. "OH SHIT YES!! I'M GONNA CUM!! Where do you want it girl? Where do you want this cum?!"

Sheila screams abruptly, "ON MY ASS! Shoot it on my ass!"

I immediately withdraw my cock and aim it at her ass jacking it furiously. The first spurt trails the length of her back followed by another direct hit that finds her right ass cheek. The last two spurts trail off and hit her thighs. As she lay there bent over in front of me ass coated in my cum, I reach over and smack her on the left butt cheek and say, "Good game."