Tis the Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole couldn't allow that. She reached under the plastic prick and found her pet's cumming hole, then pushed a finger in alongside the wildly shaking toy, curling it just how she knew Crystal liked her to. The added sensation prolonged the teen's climax, urging nearly every drop fake cum to spill on Nicole's face. A large dollop landed on her lips, which trickled between them. It almost tasted like the real thing too.

She only knew that because of a random fling with a guy during high-school. Crystal knew about it and, to Nicole's relief and surprise, didn't really care. It was enough for her that Nicole had decided she much preferred the taste of her to a man. And that would always be true. Semen was salty and bitter, not to mention its strange, gooey texture. But Crystal was sweet and tangy and fluid, like a perfect beverage.

"Fucking hell, Nicole," Crystal panted when she was finally permitted to rest, crumbling to the floor. Her legs had turned to jelly after cumming for so long, but it was a familiar wonderful sensation.

"Hmm, yeah," Nicole sighed as she ran her hands through the thick slop on her face. Semen felt weird on her tongue, but not against her skin. She didn't know how to explain it properly. It simply felt nice.

"Here," Crystal said and crawled forward, bringing her own hands into the mix. They massaged the masculine lubricant into Nicole's skin, casting an enticing sheen on it that only made her that much more beautiful, "You look great."

"You think?" Nicole giggled, all too aware that she still had thick glops of the stuff on her face and on her pert breasts.

"Yeah. This is one of the few things I like about your fetishes," Crystal admitted. She didn't care for men or their genitals, but there was something so... naughty about a girl being doused in so much cum. The normally reclosed teen even had a drawing on her phone of a woman having a literal cum bath. She idly glanced back at the painting, wondering if that version of herself could fill a tub.

"Hmm, it's one of my favourites," Nicole agreed, still gently massaging the mess into her flesh, "But nothing beats a giant cum baby."

Crystal laughed at the description, "I thought you were all about human condoms?" She chuckled, recalling how many pictures Nicole had of women taking cocks bigger than their entire bodies, which made their bellies stretch so thin that they looked like latex.

"I'd love it all," Nicole sighed and yawned, then glanced at the time, "We'd better to bed. Long day ahead," she winked at her girlfriend.

"Okay," Crystal nodded, while she barely stifled a yawn. Nicole got dressed into her pyjamas, but forbid her lover from wearing any pants.

"I always wake up before you, and I'm always horny in the morning," Nicole explained, grinning lusciously. It was futile to resist, especially since Crystal knew she'd also enjoy the experience. The fake testes were refilled, and they retired to their bed.

"Hey Nicole?" Crystal began when they were snuggled close under the covers.

"Hmm?"

"If I was like that picture, what... what would you want me to do to you?"

Nicole chuckled softly, one hand absentmindedly stroking Crystal's hair, "I'd want you to fuck me all day and night. I'd want you to cum in me every time, to inflate me like a cum balloon. Use me like a fleshlight. Let me ride you. Let me suck your giant cock. Bathe me in jizz... hmm," Nicole moaned, losing herself in the fantasy as her eyes closed, "I'd want to... have your... ooh... your babies. So many... babies." With that she fell asleep, leaving her words with Crystal, who looked in the direction of the painting.

"I wish I could be what Nicole wanted me to be," Crystal breathed as she, too, fell asleep.

Unseen by either of the two, the painting began to move. It was slight at first, but, as the night wore on, it quickly became animated. The image, then, seemed to push against something. As it did so, its hands bulged out, as if through a wall of latex. It continued to push. With every passing minute, it grew more defined. When the sun peeked over the horizon, its hand met solid ground and looked as real as either of the two women sleeping mere feet away. By the time streaks of sunlight penetrated the room, its feet stood on the floor.

Nicole yawned and turned over, hand flailing in her careless state. It felt against something soft and spongy, but almost silky too. She frowned and continued to touch the strange thing, then heard a familiar, gentle moan and grinned. It was always a pleasure when her fantasies of Crystal would join her in dreamland. The artist continued to feel around until she met a large slit, one that was easily big enough to swallow her hand. Just as she liked.

"Hmm, I'm gonna rock Crystal's world in the morning," Nicole murmured, then felt something prod against her lower back. Her eyes shot open, bleary from her slumber, as a small hand dipped into her panties and found her pussy. Nicole's sweatpants had slipped down during the night. She, then, gasped as a familiar, semi-realistic shape pressed against her slit.

"I woke up just for you," Crystal sighed, clearly still half-asleep as she slipped the strap-on inside. Pleasure reverberated throughout Nicole and jolted her to full consciousness. The sleep cleared away from her eyes as she looked up, mouth falling open in abject shock, while her lover rocked back and forth behind her.

"Crystal?" Nicole gasped as her gaze took in the face of her lover, which was framed on each side by magnificent swells of flesh. It wasn't possible, though, as she was constantly reminded that Crystal was against her back, "What the h...?" She was cut off by a sudden spurt of fluid from the imposter, which immediately doused Nicole's entire head and most of her pillow. Crystal, still groggy, barely noticed as she continued to thrust.

The artist's mouth fell open in surprise, accidentally inhaling some of the fluid. It coated her mouth in an instant, dousing her tongue in flavours both familiar and alien. She swallowed without thought and felt a strange heat suffuse her core, one that quickly flowed into her pussy, turning it into a facsimile of Crystal's. Worry drifted out from her mind as she stared at what could only be a giant, unreal yet completely real penis.

'Crystal' smirked down at her and pushed forward slightly to mash her immense glans against Nicole. The teen, then, realised just how far away this Crystal's face seemed. She was standing several feet away, yet her cock was directly in front of Nicole and her breasts weren't far behind. This was a hyper. Right down to the balls that consumed most of the floor.

"Who are you?" Nicole panted, barely able to think straight. The hyper who shared Crystal's face - and height, Nicole noticed - didn't speak and simply pushed forward again. Her massive urethra nearly swallowed the girl's face whole, giving her another coating of what could only be pre-cum. But it was so thick and heavy and smelled like candy. Was it really pre?

The real Crystal grunted softly as she drove her hips with growing abandon. Her pussy gushed with sensation as the strap-on vibrated against her walls, stimulating and urging her to thrust harder and faster. Even though she was unused to the action, Crystal had more than enough experience watching Nicole fuck her. In minutes, she found her rhythm and drew forth a steady stream of moans from her lover. She kept her eyes closed to truly enjoy the sensations.

"Fuck, Crystal..." Nicole moaned as she licked at the monstrous tip before her, futilely trying to cover every inch in her spit. It was a fool's errand, as the urethra alone was as big as her head. She couldn't help herself, however. The taste and musk drove away any sensibilities she had. Even then, what did she have to fear? All this meant was that she had the real Crystal and a fantasy version all to herself.

Her pussy was full and her mouth inundated in the greatest flavour she never knew existed. Nicole began to undulate her hips, bucking against Crystal's strap-on as her girlfriend worked to bring her to that peak. The more Nicole tasted of the hyper dick before her and the longer her nose was shrouded in its scent, the more addled her thoughts became. She wanted to cum and cum and cum...

And she came. With a loud scream, her pussy convulsed in ecstasy. The veins on her throat stood out against her fair skin, bulging with her shrill cry. Her lover echoed the sound vividly, a wave of fluid gushing forth to dampen the sheets below. Moments later and a deluge of something thick, slimy and warm flowed into Nicole. She barely noticed, however, as another layer of possibility was shattered into irreparable shards.

The hyper Crystal had pushed forward again. This time, however, her cock was trained solely on Nicole's enticing maw. Where it should have swallowed her face whole, or at least pushed against her in a vain attempt at penetration, it, instead, slid almost perfectly into her gullet. Nicole's cries were silenced as her jaw somehow stretched to accommodate the weapons-grade phallus.

Nicole's neck bulged obscenely. Its shape was lost as the frenulum slipped further down her throat, before its shape entered her oesophagus. There was no mistaking how deep it was, for the reality bending member made its journey very clear. Even the throbbing veins protruded clearly through her torso.

And every inch that it sank felt better than the last. Nicole almost didn't notice when Crystal began to kiss and nip at her ear, while she languidly rolled her lower body. She groaned, realising that she could somehow still breathe. Everything about the morning was fantastical by nature, like something entirely out of her perverted mind. It was probably just a dream, Nicole decided.

That conclusion evaporated when Crystal finally opened her eyes. For a moment, she only saw Nicole's hair and smiled contently, the vibrator still working to push her toward another climax, then her sleepy gaze lifted and saw the massive flesh-toned pillar coming from her girlfriend's head. She, then, looked around and saw that it was no pillar. It was a giant cock attached to a woman with breasts equally as giant.

"What the fuck?!" Crystal screeched, launching herself to her feet. The... 'woman' looked at her in obvious confusion and Crystal saw their face, or rather, her face, "What the fuck?" She repeated in a disbelieving whisper. Her cognitive mind resurged and finally recognised that this imposter looked much like the painting, except it wasn't made from paint or 2D or even some kind of hologram. Crystal looked down to Nicole in the hopes that she would have some explanation.

"What the fuck?" Crystal gasped once more, gawking at the sight of her girlfriend's mouth being impossibly stretched. It wasn't just her mouth, but her throat and her chest and her stomach. They all looked like a world record bodybuilder had shoved their arm down her mouth. But even that wasn't quite an adequate description.

"So, you're Crystal?" Said an eerily familiar voice. It wasn't simply familiar, Crystal rectified, it was her voice. No change in inflection or tone or pitch or... it was, without any doubt, hers.

"What are you?" Crystal asked in return, staring at the 'woman' with an unfathomable expression.

"I'm your gift for Nicole. And I'm also going to be your wish granter."

"That doesn't..." Crystal trailed off, recalling the old woman's words and her own, half-mumbled wish, "It's true?"

"Uh huh," the other Crystal nodded, then moaned as another foot of her cock sank into Nicole, "I'm not exactly a copy of you, by the way," she added, "Think of me as an expositional mouthpiece from a movie. Any questions you have, I shall answer to the best of my ability."

"This is insane?" Crystal said, purposefully adding a questioning tone.

"Yes, it is. But you're also quite sane, as is Nicole," the hyper Crystal answered without hesitation.

"How are you even alive?" Crystal demanded, glancing down at Nicole as her torso continued to bulge impossibly with the painting's cock, "How is she alive?"

"Magic to both."

"Magic's real?"

"Well, of course. Or perhaps I am merely created from technology so advanced it seems like magic?" the painting pondered, "Regardless, yes. Magic is real."

"When you said you would grant my wish, what does that mean?"

"I was painted using Nicole's fantasy, was I not? Therefore, I am what she wishes you to be."

"You're going to replace me?" Crystal's eyes widened and her heart tightened, as if her ribs were constricting around the quintessential organ.

"No, no," the fake Crystal said, shaking her head, "I could never. You and I are far too different in terms of personality. Not to mention, my presence is only temporary. No," it continued, stepping closer, both to sink its inexhaustible dick deeper into Nicole and to move nearer to Crystal, "This body will be yours. As soon as I am finished showing you just what I can do, it's all yours."

"But that... it'd ruin my life," Crystal rasped, thinking of how impossible it would be for her just to walk through doors, or go out in public. She looked her duplicate up and down, gauging just how giant her endowments truly were. The breasts were unnaturally perky and full, like they were implants, yet their expanse rippled with every step she took. And her nipples, they could put soda cans to shame.

"Oh no, that will not happen. Magic has no limits, Crystal. Everything will be as if you were born with this body. Your life will be adjusted accordingly," the copy explained, fulfilling its duty as the exposition fairy Crystal often saw in poorly written novels.

"Do I have any say in this?"

The duplicate chuckled, "No." With that final denial, she came to stand directly before Nicole, every foot of her egregiously oversized prick buried in her body. Crystal glanced down and saw that her girlfriend looked almost exactly like those pictures she kept, the ones of women being used as human condoms. The terrifying shape pulsed powerful and clearly discharged a massive amount of liquid.

"What're you gonna do to her?" Crystal inquired, realising that she had no power in this situation. She wasn't physically strong, nor did she have any training, not even in self-defence beyond using a pepper spray, and the look on Nicole's face wasn't one of pain, shock or even disbelief. It was of pure jubilance.

"I'm going to cum in her repeatedly and inflate her like a balloon. Then I'm going to masturbate using her as a pocket pussy. Then she'll ride me if she has the energy. Then she'll suck my dick clean. After that I'm going to bathe her in my cum," the hyper Crystal elucidated. Her pint-sized counterpart recognised the words from last night.

"Then..."

"Then my body will be your body and it'll be up to you to fuck her all day and night."

Crystal gulped at the very idea. She couldn't deny that she loved the thought of fucking her lover, but the fact that it'd be with such an alien body was frightening, and also so intriguing. The petite teen looked down at herself and noticed that the strap-on was still attached. It had looked so big before, jutting from her lithe crotch almost a full foot. Now it was insignificant against that had to be at least ten times its size.

No, Crystal amended in her head as she compared the size of 'her' cock to the plastic pecker. It was much, much bigger than that. She glanced to where she had seen her perverse double for the first time. The dorm room was at least three hundred square feet, with only two separated rooms, those being the bath and bedrooms. Nicole's makeshift art studio was directly across from their bedroom door, which often stayed open. The impossible version of Crystal had stood almost directly at the other end.

"That's not fucking possible," Crystal whispered. Whether it was magic or her own mind refusing to believe what she had seen, this entity that resembled Nicole's wet dreams had a cock at least thirty feet in length, yet Crystal only saw its true enormity. She glimpsed the painting at the far side and noticed that it was painted with a flaccid erection.

"Oh, but it is," the other Crystal said, while her hips began to saw to and fro, fucking Nicole's entire body, "I am whatever Nicole wanted me to be."

"I didn't think she was into sizes this big," Crystal murmured, having seen most of her lover's porn library. The futanari rarely had dicks bigger than ten feet and never beyond fifteen. This was ludicrous. It was ridiculous. It was laughable. It was... incredibly fucking hot.

Nothing about what stood before her made a lick of sense. Everything she knew about reality had broken apart before her very eyes. Even her favourite fantasy novels barely touched upon anything this unbelievable. They at least had worlds for their insanity to fit into. This was real life. Crystal reached down to her faux cock and began to stroke it, moaning at the pleasure it brought.

"I see you're getting into the idea," her absurd mimic noted, "Want to see all of it?"

"Yes," Crystal gasped, then watched in wide-eyed curiosity and awe as her duplicate stepped away, further and further until her cock finally popped from Nicole's maw. Despite its sheer monstrous size, the member seemed ignorant to gravity's laws.

"Oh my fucking god," Nicole panted hoarsely, eyes fixated on the skyscraper of a dick.

"Yeah," Crystal agreed, still stroking her poor excuse of a phallus.

"I had it down my throat."

"Yeah."

"And felt amazing."

"Yeah."

"I want to fuck it."

"Yeah!" Crystal cried out, the mere image of such a thing pushing her over the edge. The remnants of the lubricant leaked out while her pussy let down a waterfall of juices. Her climax finally caught Nicole's attention.

"Crystal... I can't help it, I want to have it inside me," Nicole breathed, eyes wide and ablaze with her unsated desire.

"Do it," Crystal panted, leaning forward to kiss her fiercely, "Turn into my little cum balloon."

"Since when do you give the orders?"

"After all this, you can punish me all you want," Crystal promised with a breathless laugh.

"Looking forward to it," Nicole said, smiling sweetly, then turned around on all fours and raised her ass high into the air, presenting it to the unstoppable pillar of dick. She faced Crystal, who sat down in front of her, then wrapped her mouth around the comparatively tiny strap-on. A moment later and her whole body jolted in shock as her pussy was spread impossibly wide.

It shouldn't have been possible for her to take even the smallest fraction of that cock. She should have torn apart when just one inch pushed inside. But she didn't. Nicole, instead, felt only a pleasure that she never experienced before. Her cunt opened wider than her hips, though nothing broke or popped or even hurt. The skin of her belly grew taut as it stretched around the giant mast of girl dick.

Crystal watched as her lover's fantasy approached. She wasn't slow, either, absolutely certain of whatever magic that kept Nicole from breaking apart. It wasn't long before Crystal felt the shape press against her. An idea instantly came to mind. This would be her only chance to feel something like this. The young writer removed the strap-on and spread her legs wide.

"Oh, you naughty girl," Nicole moaned, face fixed into a dumb smirk as her skin was pushed past her head, toward Crystal's own, sopping wet cunt. They both stared in anxious delight. Crystal's lust all but poured from her snatch, dirtying the bed. Her hyper endowed copy noticed her state and suddenly charged forward, sinking several feet inside Nicole and, by extension, Crystal. The teen fell back as a rapturous tide of pleasure crashed over her.

Nicole watched in rapt attention as her lover's belly was forced to contain something easily twice as big as her entire body. The glans bulged through her skin in vivid detail, despite having a second layer below, making it clear when each spurt of pre-cum sailed forth. Foot after foot slid into them both, stretching their bodies beyond possibility. The feet of cock inside of them was unnecessary, however, as they each came almost constantly.