Tissue Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

Excited by teasing him, she was already wet. She moans as she feels him entering her, pushing into her. She felt her hips moving up to greet his entire shaft. She feels his hands on her thighs as he thrusts. In and out, he was not waiting.

He feels nothing but the desire to fuck. She had teased him beyond the point where he could sit back and enjoy the slow feeling of movement. His body moves with a will almost of its own. His hips continue to thrust and push.

She looked into his eyes as he thrusts in and out of her. She felt the same desire. Her body moves with him, thrusts against him. She reaches up and felt her fingernails dig into his back. She sees this excited him more and his thrusting became harder.

He moved his hands along her legs and lifted them up. His hands brought her legs to his shoulder as he thrusts against her. He feels her pussy sucking his cock the way her mouth sucked on his cock earlier. He moans as he tries to get more of his cock into her. He could feel her thrusting up against him, trying to get more of him in her. He hears her moaning too.

She could not stand it anymore. Her body is trembling as his cock thrusts in and out of her. She feels the electricity of her orgasm building up. Her legs pushing against his shoulder as he pushes against her leg, pushing his cock harder and deeper into her. Her body rocked against his, moving with him. Pulling his cock.

"I'm going to cum so hard. It is close, baby," he growled at her.

His body continues to thrust, hard and fast. He hears their body slapping together.

She moans, feeling herself moving closer to orgasm herself. Especially after he had just said. She could feel her body tensing, getting ready to receive and give cum.

"Oh my god!" she heard herself repeating.

He continues to thrust. Harder and faster.

"Oh my god!" she screamed again, "I'm going to cum!"

He could not say it. His body responded by thrusting as hard as he could and it rushed out of him. His cum pushed out of his swelling cock into her.

She screamed as she came. She felt his cum hit her and she came hard. She continued to scream as she felt wave after wave of cum hitting her, filling her. All the while she came too, pushing and thrusting her orgasm out of her and onto his thrusting cock.


He hears himself and her breathing hard. He could not believe how hard he came.

She did not remember wrapping her arms around him, but it felt nice. She felt him move, trying to pull out of her but her body was sensitive.

"Don't move." she said.

He pulls out of her completely and he feels her shiver beneath him. He slides down between her legs. And his tongue touches her pussy.

She moans.

He licks her pussy, tasting all three liquids. Her cum, his cum and the Popsicle syrup. He moans against her pussy and licks her. He slides his tongue into her and then up her pussy. His tongue trails around her clit as he feels her hips begin to move again. He feels her hands on his head once more as his tongue moves around her faster.

She feels his tongue and cannot believe she feels herself rising towards another orgasm. She could feel it just over the horizon. She moves her hips against his face as his tongue swirls around her clit. She moans, wanting him to stop and not wanting him to stop at the same time. She was too sensitive and this might hurt. But it feels so good. She gave up trying to stop him as his lips surrounded her. Here her orgasm passed that line and it started building again.

His lips pull her at her clit. Holding her clit in his mouth surrounded by his lips. He sucks on her pulling her clit completely into his mouth. He feels her rocking her body, her hips against his mouth. He started to pull and release her again. Moving, sucking with the rhythm of her hips. His sucking increased, rubbing her clit against his lips as she moved her hips. He moved faster as her hips moved faster. He heard her moan. He presses his face harder against her pussy.

"Oh FUCK, I'm going to cum again!" he heard her scream.

She bounces her hips against his face, pushing as much of her clit into his mouth as she could. Her hands pulling his head, almost scratching his scalp as she began bucking against him.

He moaned against her clit and pussy as she pushed against him from both her hands and pussy. He pulled and pulled her into his mouth. His tongue flicks against her clit, bringing her closer.

She screams again as she felt his tongue flick against her clit as he sucks her into his mouth. Her body tenses and releases at the same time. She cums hard, maybe even harder than the first time. Her body pushes, her hips smashing against his lips. His mouth holds her clit as she cums.

She opened her eyes as she feels the cool air wash along her pussy and clit. She saw him kneeling there between her legs.

"What flavor was that Popsicle anyway?" he asks innocently.

She laughs and weakly kicks at him.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers
12