Tissue Tease Ch. 04

Story Info
Written for and inspired by my female fans.
13.9k words
4.67
20.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

She smiles to herself as she relaxes on the park bench. It is not often that she gets to do this and wants it to last as long as possible. Shifting on the seat, she looks about the park. She would have thought that on a nice day like this, there would be more people.

Is it?

She looks up, then, and notes the overcast sky. Quickly, she amends her thought of it being a nice day. Well, it would be an even nicer day if there were blue skies showing. She shrugs to herself and pulls out her book.

After a while, she looks up from her book. She carefully places the book down on her lap and with a free hand; she picks up her bottle of water. She makes sure the book is steady and reaches up to unscrew the top. As she brings the bottle to her lips, she tilts the bottle over so the water pours into her mouth. It is then that she notices him. He sits on a nearby bench. His back is against the bench back and had one leg crossed over the other. In his hand is a cup that looks to be filled with some ice cream. He had just scooped a spoonful into his mouth when she spotted him.

As far as strange habits goes, this is probably one of the stranger ones. It does not matter what she is doing, but when she takes a drink of something, her eyes wander. She makes fun of herself all the time because of this. It is like some primal instinct left over from the past to keep an eye out as you take a moment to drink.

* * *

His stroll through the park allowed him to take his time to look at everything and everyone. It is one of the things he really enjoys doing -- observing things and people. His workday ended early. It is not as if he did not have other work, but he decides to take the afternoon off. He purchases a bowl of ice cream, then decides to sit and indulge somewhere in the park with a view. He spots her almost immediately. She is pretty. She is wearing a nice skirt and a matching blouse. He finds a bench not too far from her and sits down. A smile tugs at his lips as he starts to enjoy his ice cream and the view.

* * *

She finishes her drink of water and replaces the bottle cap. After surveying the area, her eyes had remained on this man. He notices her looking and smiles in her direction. She smiles back at him.

She is not sure why, but maybe it is the way he looks. Or the way he sat? Or, maybe, it was the ice cream. It could be his glasses. She quickly realizes she is staring at him; finding herself very attracted to him.

She forces herself to look away and back down at her book. She continues to read. She reads until she feels her head lifting again. Her eyes move to where he sits.

He sees her looking back up at him and smiles. He lifts his plastic spoon and waves. Her smile is a simple smile, not overly friendly, but he is glad he received a response. He shrugs to himself as the spoon lowers to take another spoonful.

She quickly looks back down again and admonishes herself for looking up.

The ice cream looks good though!

Well, at least she now knows what she wants for desert. She chuckles inwardly. She really shouldn't. The age old argument she is used to having with herself.

Is it worth it?

Sighing then, she once again delves back into her book.

A child runs by, nearly running into her leg. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees the child coming. She quickly moves her legs and holds out her hand to steady the child. The little boy grins at her and waddles away at an almost roadrunner speed.

"Sorry about that!" A voice says. She assumes it is the child's mother. Her eyes follow the woman as she runs after the child.

"No no, it's alright? She says after her but she doubts the woman has heard.

Have to try and be polite anyway, right?

As the woman moves away, she glances at him again. He shrugs and then pouts. Wondering why he is pouting, she looks for a few seconds longer. The hand holding the spoon makes a back and forth motion, pointing at the cup. His other hand tilts the cup towards her, showing her that it is empty.

She smiles at him but quickly returns to her book.

Strange.

She feels the first drops of rain. She looks up at the sky. It did not look dark but it was raining. Or was it drizzling? She sighs heavily and quickly closes her book. Well, there goes the nice relaxing day, she thinks to herself. As she puts the book into her bag, she looks over to where the man sat. He is no longer there. Shrugging to herself she gets up and starts down the path. The drizzle becomes a steady light rain. Oh well, not a complete waste is the thought that pops into her mind. She smiles and enjoys the feel of the water coming down on her head and face. She feels like she should be skipping while holding out her arms and running about in the rain, frolicking like a child. Instead, she just tilts her head back and enjoys the feel of it some more.

Invigorating!

Well, better get going. We don't want to catch ourselves a cold, she thinks to herself. With a sigh she starts walking again.

As if sensing her thoughts, the heavens decide to increase the flow of water. Now it is almost a downpour. She really enjoys the rain and the feel of it but this much is too much. She looks around for a place to take cover -- at least somewhat of a cover until the rain eases up. She did not see anything that would help her in that regard. Spotting a tree with the most leaf coverage, she runs over to the tree. It is not great coverage but it is good enough for now.

Unless it starts to lightning, then you'll be in for a shock. The amusing idea comes to her as she steps under the relative cover of the tree. She laughs to herself that she is not that lucky as she leans against the tree. She takes a deep breath, as she enjoys the fresh air and the smell of rain.

"Wonderful isn't it?"

Crap!

She jumps, startled by the voice. She looks around.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." he says with a smile.

She sees the owner of the voice is the man who sat eating the ice cream. She smiles at him, nervously.

"It's okay, I didn't know you were there. I thought I was the only one to get caught in the rain." She says, almost too quietly.

Obviously not. She smirks to herself in her mind.

He laughs. "Yes, that must be some book you're reading."

He winks at her and continues, "I guess I was slowed down by my afternoon indulgence."

Huh?

He uses his hand to pat his stomach for emphasis. He chuckles as she looks down at what he was doing.

He holds out his hand and introduces himself.

Hesitantly, she shakes his hand and mumbles her name.

She is surprised at his grip. It is strong and confident and yet tender and soft. She looks up and him and sees him smiling at her. There is genuine kindness in his eyes as she shook his hand. She is not sure, maybe it is a spark or it is the way he sat earlier. Maybe it is the way he focused on her. Or it is the way the wet hair dips down and how the glasses look on his face. She is very attracted to him, she finds herself thinking to herself again.

"Well, it is a definite pleasure meeting you. I really wish it was under better circumstances." He says as the corner of his mouth edges up as he tries to blow at the falling water dripping from his hair onto his nose.

She giggles, silently smacking herself for letting that slip out. But to his remark, she says, "Actually, I really enjoy the rain. I mean the feel of it and the strength. Makes you understand we are only one part of the world. Not to mention the wonderful smell it brings to the air. Invigorating."

He laughs softly and asks; "Now if it was so wonderful, why aren't you actually in it instead of here?"

She sees him wink at her when she turns to answer his question. Definitely, she likes his confidence.

"Well, there's just so much wonderful you can take." She says matter of fact and almost cutesy voice.

He laughs at that and nods. He looks at her lips and wonders what it would be like to kiss them. They look so inviting in the rain. Maybe it was the fresh air. Or the way her clothes hang on her in its wetness. As he realizes this, he stops smiling.

She sees his smile stop as he glances down to her face. She wonders what is wrong. She is about to look down when she sees him take off his jacket. He offers it to her. She looks down and realizes that her blouse is soaked through, exposing herself to anyone who could see. She gratefully slides her hand into one sleeve and then turns to slide her arm into the next. She turns around and he is there standing in front of her, both hands gathering up the lapels and settling the jacket on her shoulders.

Great. Well, at least he is a gentleman.

"Thank you." she says shyly, embarrassment evident on her cheeks.

"No problem." he says as he looks into her eyes, smiling.

Wow.

She likes his smile.

She likes his lips.

She feels it.

Her head leans forward. She is sure his is leaning too. She waits, her eyes almost closing. Then she let her hands slide down from the front of the jacket. She suddenly feels a jolt as her hands touches him. At first she is not sure what the back of her hand touches.

He is not sure where it came from but he knows he is hard. He is very excited and there is not anything he sees or she did that should have made him feel this way. Perhaps, he thinks -- maybe it is his attraction to her? He knows he wants to kiss her, in fact it is proven by the way he is leaning in towards her. It is a strange thing. He did not have to worry. Well, that is until her hands slid down from the jacket between them. Bam! She feels it, he was hard and her hand touches him. He is shocked into taking a step back with embarrassment and hurt betrayal of his own body.

Stammering, they both say at the same time, "Sorry."

She looks at him, surprised but secretly pleased and excited. She decides then to throw caution into the wind and let her desires take over for once. She reaches up with both hands and touches his face. Her hands touches and holds his face, careful not to dislodge his glasses, she looks deeply into his eyes searching for the same spark of desire. She leans forward.

He looks at her as he feels her hands on his face. He watches her, unable to move. He stops breathing and waits for her lips to touch his. He feels his eyes closing as her lips touches his. He kisses her back.

She feels him respond with his own kiss. In her mind, she sighs with relief as a soft moan escapes her mouth. She feels his hands on her shoulders. A moment later, they move up to her face. Their kissing becoming more and more passionate as the rain pours down out of the skies onto the ground.

The cold rain and the cool breezes could not cool them down. She feels it in some outer sense; the pounding of the rain matched the pounding of her heart. She pushes harder against his face; her lips opens and closes as she presses her lips against his.

He feels the urgency in her kissing and he tries to match her. He is not sure if could but he'd be damned if he would not try. He moves his hands from gently touching the cheeks of her face down to her neck. Her hands remain on his face as they continue to kiss. He slides his hands down to his jacket she is wearing. Hands move slowly down from the shoulders and under it to touch her.

She moans into his mouth as she feels his warm hands around her cold breasts. She feels her nipples hardening as his fingers glide up around her breasts to close around her nipples. She barely notices the wetness of her clothes. She takes another deep breath and leans forward some more into their kiss.

He feels her nipples in and between his fingers. He gently squeezes them and presses his palms against her breasts. His mouth is eagerly invaded by her tongue. His lips trap her tongue with his lips and he begins to suck on her tongue lightly.

A moment later, he brakes away from the kiss. He pulls his head back a little and looks into her eyes. He sees nothing but lust in her beautiful eyes. And he knows he is not going to deny her. He leans forward again and sees her head leaning forward with her mouth open. He kisses her again, but just on her lower lip.

She tries to get a full-lipped kiss but his mouth only touches her lower lip. She tilts her head back slightly as she feels him gently suck on her lower lip. She opens her eyes as his lips moves down past her chin to her neck. She watches the rain falling all about her as his lips moves along her rain-wet neck. She shivers slightly at the way his fingers teases her now hard nipples. She feels her body slowly moving against his.

He kisses down past her jaw-line and over to the side of her neck. The touch of his lips, kissing along her neck, turns to light soft sucking. His hands move from her breasts down her sides and over her hips. He slides his hands around and behind her, carefully cupping her ass.

She shivers at the feel of his hands through her wet skirt.

He whispers throatily into her ear, "I want to taste you. Here, under this tree..."

Kind of forward, don't you think?

She looks at him, wondering if she correctly heard what he had said.

He kisses her neck once and continues in a whisper, "I want to kneel down in the rain and taste your juices. May I?"

Oh my. He did.

Her body tingles with excitement.

Her mind and common sense tells her this is not the place. As great as this has been and as close to one of her fantasies this comes to, it should stop. However, her body leans back against the tree, she shivers as her eyes close. She finds herself reaching up to grab his head by his wet hair as the warmth of his lips touch her neck once more. Fingers curl, gripping his hair and pulling his head away from her neck. Her eyes open and meet his eyes.

Halfway between a snarl and a hiss, she says, "Yes... lick me!"

No. This isn't me.

With her fingers, she pulls his head down. Her fingers release his hair as the movement of his head moves forward. Her excitement grows at the touch of his lips against her stomach. Like a ripple of sexual energy radiating out from the point of contact, the sensation causes her to shiver slightly. The warmth of his lips against her cool, wet skin through the material of her shirt feels almost like some sensual-electric shock with each touch.

His hands reach up and touch her hips. He allows his hands to move up and down slightly, stroking along her hips and moving up towards the sides of her body. Sure, he wants to feel her naked skin against his fingers but that can wait. The thought of her skin against his fingers and lips causes his own excitement to grow even more in anticipation.

Her hands slide onto his head once more as she feels his movement pause. She applies a little pressure to restart his movements downward.

He fights his own desire to move faster. Slowly, his head moves further down. The wetness of her clothes against his lips seems to fuel his desire to feel her skin and her warmth. His fingers move down along the side of her body. The fingers touch her waist, at the same time, his mouth moves down past her area to the top of her leg. He moves his lips slowly along her skirt covered leg before touching her skin. Each pause ends with a light kiss.

She opens her eyes and glances down. She can see him kneeling on the wet grass while the rain falls around them. The warmth of his lips moves along her covered skin as her eyes follow. The excitement grows and almost pulses through her as he nears her skin. A sensual shiver runs along her as she feels and sees his lips touch the naked skin of her leg. She feels herself spreading her legs slightly to give him access. Her eyes watch his head move, almost bobbing slightly as he moves along with her movement in spreading her legs.

Movement catches her eyes and she locks onto his hands as they slide down past the bottom of her skirt. She can feel his fingers press against her skin right below the bottom edge of her skirt. Then she watches his fingers as the tips of them move up under her skirt.

The touch of his fingers is exciting against her skin.

The visual of her skirt sliding up her leg, slowly revealing her naked skin beneath is erotic with the fall of rain is even more exciting. Her hips move slightly, unconsciously at the image.

She feels his lips moving along her leg. The excitement of this nearly matches the visual of her slowly raising skirt.

His mouth continues to move along her naked skin. The cool feeling of her wet skin feels wonderful against his warm lips. He moves, fighting the desire to kiss her skin harder, along her leg. The skirt rises some more slowly has his fingers push up along her leg and skirt. A little further up and his lips gently suck on the skin of her leg.

She can see his lips pull at the skin of her thigh. The feel of this sends more shivers along her and her excitement builds. Her body responds before she is conscious of the movement. Her legs move once more, spreading to give his lips more access. Her back pushes slightly against the tree.

Somewhere in the corner of his mind, he realizes how much he enjoys the smoothness of her skin. His eyes move up as his lips continue to kiss and suck gently along her skin. The wetness of the falling rain on her face and legs seems to give her a glow. A moan almost escapes his lips as the sight of her rain wet face and legs gives her almost a soft innocent glow while her legs spread giving him more access. His hands move and the touch of his finger tips reach the top of her panties. His fingers move, sliding behind her then, and carefully cups her cheeks in both hands. His fingers squeeze her cheeks as his lips move up along her inner thigh.

She sees him look up as she feels his fingers release her ass cheeks and the tips hook her panty top. A small exhale of excitement escapes her as her eyes lock onto his eyes. Some part of her mind is still processing normally and finds that she likes the way his face looks with all that rain water decorating his glasses. Her hand reaches up and touches the side rim. Both her forefinger and middle finger along with her thumb takes hold of his glasses. Just as her fingers slide the glasses off his face, she feels his hands pulling and sliding her panties down. She lifts one leg, then the other in order to allow him to take them off her completely.

It is a little more difficult to see things around him, especially with his glasses off, but he is able to locate her bag against the tree. With a slight jerk of his hand and arm, he tosses her panties over towards her bag. Turning back towards her, he starts to lean in. His lips touch her upper inner thigh.

She is not sure if he feels it but the way his lips touches her skin, it is definitely electrical in a very sensual nature. Her eyes close as she feels his lips open against her skin and gently suck. Her mind follows his lips as he moves along her skin, higher on her upper inner thigh. She lowers herself a little, allowing her legs to bend and spread wider to give him better access to her.

Letting his lips open a little wider, he continues along her skin. The warmth of her area along with the coolness of the air feels good against his lips. He carefully kiss and suck along her skin as he feels her body move slightly. It is more of a slight grind as her hips move.

His tongue slides out once and the tip touches her skin as he moves up.

She opens her eyes as feels his lips stop kissing him. Her eyes look down and see her naked legs and exposed warmth. The touch of his hand brings her eyes back to where their bodies meet.

His fingers slide along her skin from her bottom. They move along her skin towards her knee from underneath. As his hand near her knee, he pushes, lifting her leg.

She leans back, applying more of her back against the tree as her leg is guided up. Her eyes follow her leg as he carefully places it on his shoulder. She did not see the movement but her body registers the results. Her mouth opens and her eyes close as her head tilts back to also touch the tree.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers