Tissue Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips close about the bridge between her leg and her warmth.

Her pussy pulse as the warmth of his lips against her wet skin tingles. She can almost feel the lips against her warmth -- against her pussy. Her hips grind up as she feels his mouth gently suck. The tip of his tongue flicks up across the bridge, causing her to shiver.

Her fingers touch his head and slide through his wet hair. They curl and grip his hair.

He carefully sucks, slowly pulling along her skin. His lips open wider, pulling against her skin.

Her hips move slowly, grinding up and wanting to actually feel his lips against her warmth.

She is not sure but it is likely that she has whispered something. Perhaps 'yes' or 'suck me' but her mind cannot recall. She is completely focused on the feeling of his lips against her skin. Her mind tries to pull him and those lips against her warmth as if sheer willpower will do it.

He hears her moan out loud at the feel of his lips. He feels her body move, her hips sliding forward then rocking slowly back. Then forward again. He nearly moans himself as her fingers grip his hair again, pulling him slightly towards her warmth.

His lips continue to press against her skin and his mouth pulls at her skin for a few moments before releasing her. He can see her hips continue to move. Turning his head slightly, he lets his tongue move out to touch her skin. His tongue tip moves up to her pussy lips and he carefully slides the tip down and then up along her.

Her fingers let go of his head as she feels his tongue. She reaches down to steady herself against the tree. Her leg presses down slightly against his shoulder as his tongue slides along her lip. She breathes harder as his tongue traces along her lips. She pushes herself up against his mouth, hoping to press him harder against her.

He moves his head slightly back to avoid pressing his tongue against her pussy. The tip moves along her, sliding up and then down -- then back up again. He flicks the tip of his tongue against her lips, then carefully he lets the tip slide between her pussy lips. Slowly as he slid his tongue along the outside of her lips, he slides just as slowly between.

She tries to move forward, thrusting to get him inside her but he moves from her. Take a hand from the tree, she reaches up to grab his head.

His tongue slides slowly up along and between her pussy lips.

She wants to feel his tongue slide thickly into her. She wants the feel of him inside her.

He moves slowly, deliberately up and down her. His hands take places strategically to allow him to continue to tease her this way. One hand is placed on the leg that is on his shoulder. His palm against her middle thigh on her lap, wrapped around from underneath. The other hand with his palm placed flat against her upper thigh to prevent her from pushing too far against him. Still, his tongue moves, slowly up and down. The tip is in between her lips but not in her.

She can hear herself moan. Somewhere between the sensations, she believes she is asking him to slide into her. Her body certainly is trying as she notes that her hips were moving more than before.

He can feel her body moving with his movements. As his tongue slides up from below, her hips slide forward. It helps him create a rhythm. Then carefully, he lets his tongue move up further.

She shivers and moans as her body experiences the touch of his tongue against her clit. Her mind follows the tip of his tongue as it circles the area of her clit. Her body shudders but continues to rock or grind forward. Her hand pulls at him as the tip circles around her a second time.

Oh my...

"Oh my..." She says out loud too.

His hand squeezes her leg on his shoulder then it slides along her leg. It moves down from her lap to the side of her leg, then back to her bottom. His fingers grab her cheek and squeezes.

Part of her is aware of his hand holding her bottom, her ass cheek. Her mind continues to follow his tongue as it is creating dizzying and extremely exciting movements around her clit. Her brows furrow as she feels the change.

His hands squeeze her ass cheek as his tongue stops circling. Her hips move forward as he lets her clit slide along his tongue. Slowly, he pushes against her and slowly her hips rock forward. Just as slowly, her clit rubs against his tongue as it moves along her clit and into her pussy.

She moans and her head presses hard against the tree. It feels so good. It is only his tongue and it isn't even the main event.

It feels so damn good.

"Yes." He hears her hiss. "Oh my God, yes."

He let his tongue press against her as he as far as he can go in this position. Then, just as slowly coming in, he slides back out. His tongue continues to press slightly against her clit as it comes out.

Her hips push slowly against him but this time he doesn't pull away much. The sensual shock almost pushing her over but it doesn't. It feels like it should and her body is all a tingle. She can feel the buildup. She wants to feel the release but her body does not allow her. The feel of his tongue is so good.

He almost moans as he feels her pushing herself up against his tongue. He let her thrust harder against his tongue; he is almost dizzy with the feel of her and the fragrance of her excitement.

She moves with him as his tongue slides up along her and then down along her clit. It is a slow stroking along with the cold air around her warmth and his hot breath.

It is the fact that they are out here where anyone can see.

It is the need for release.

She moans again and her hand still gripping his head pushes hard. She can feel his tongue stroking her still, a little more rough because of her movements. Her hips roll forward and push up. Then she feels his tongue trust into her.

His hand stops squeezing her ass check. He holds her there, his hand holding her cheek as his tongue thrusts deep within her.

Her eyes open and she sees that the rain had not stopped. In fact, it would be considered a downpour. She glances around again, hoping no one else was stuck in the rain. Especially hoping no one is able to see what they are doing.

Her mouth open and her body shaking not from the cold but from the excitement and need for release. Her body registers the tongue thrust into her and her body shakes even harder. At first, she believes this is what is going to bring her over. All the signs are there and her pussy is aching as if it is about to go.

She is vaguely aware that no one is around. Her mind still concentrates on her excitement and her body holding back from release. It is telling her 'almost'. She is 'almost' at one of those great orgasms. Her body moves with a mind of it's own. She pushes her self against his tongue then pulls away then thrusts back against him.

Almost.

Oh my God. Almost.

His hand releases her cheek and slides down along her leg.

She shivers at this but concentrates on his tongue. Her hand releases his head and slides down to his free shoulder. Fingers grip him, almost pulling him with her hand too.

He feels her leg on his shoulder bend and release. Like her hand on his other shoulder, it too is pulling him against her. He feels her excitement. He feels she is almost there.

Almost.

So close.

He moans against her. The vibration of his moan pulses around her clit again and again. His fingers move along the skin of her leg. He can feel the smoothness of her skin as his fingers trail up along her leg.

His other hand press slightly and lightly against her thigh as her hips push harder against his tongue. His tongue continues to slide up and down her clit, stroking her as his tongue slides in and out of her pussy.

Almost too much.

She can feel his tongue moving faster now. It rubs and strokes her clit faster. Her hips move, pushing and adding more friction to his tongue against her clit.

He can feel her moving her pussy against his face. He feels her leg on his shoulder as it grips more tightly down against him. It pushes him against her while her hips push herself against him. He moans again onto her clit and again he can feel her body respond.

Somewhere in all this, a piece of her mind finds his fingers. She follows it as they trace along her leg towards her pussy. Another part of her tells her yes. Her body shakes in anticipation as the tips of his fingers touch her pussy.

Oh my God. This will do it.

This has to do it.

She is so excited. She is so horny. She is all of that plus that electrical feeling of anticipation ready to burst.

It is almost as if she is screaming with how loud she is moaning. His fingers gently touch her pussy, almost stroking the bottom of it. His lips and tongue does not skip a beat, allowing the touch of his fingers to anticipate her movements.

The stroking of his tongue against her clit continues. The roughness of his tongue against her tender and most definitely aroused clit causes more shuddering. She moans slightly and pushes down and out, but her leg on his shoulder prevents her from going down further. She thrusts her hips forward and feels the reward of one finger entering her.

She screams with a mixture of joy and anticipated release.

Slowly, at first, then moving to catch up with the movements of his tongue and her hips -- he allows his finger to slide in and out of her. His tongue continues to move up and down against her clit. The tip of his tongue still penetrates her pussy but not as deep as his finger.

'There.' Her body tells her. It is almost a calm fact. Her mind could not concentrate. She could not tell how calm the thought is with the whirlwind of feelings and excitement.

He feels her body respond, he almost smiles against her but is too busy pleasing her. He moves with her and at the same time against her. He matches her every pace. Slowly at first and then with deliberate purpose, he increases the speed. He pumps his finger in and out of her.

She moans that she is about to cum.

He pushes a second finger into with the next stroke in.

She moans even louder, but it is not louder than the rain. Her hand grips his shoulder, squeezing and pulling him but doesn't release.

Her hips move faster and harder. It seems to her as if she was trying to catch up with the downpour of rain. (Some part of her asks how she is aware of how hard it is raining.) Her body shakes as her hips grind against his face.

In and out, his two fingers stretch her.

Her body shudders even harder.

There.

Her body cannot take any more.

Here it comes.

Her eyes open and she is aware of the rain.

His tongue and fingers brings her over.

It is almost as if the world stops. Her body shakes once more and the orgasm starts as a drip and in almost an instant of that 'paused' world, it comes. It comes and fills her body and the next second, the world returns to the normal speed. Her body shakes harder, convulsing almost as her mouth expresses her orgasm loudly for the world to hear.

He moans against her pussy and clit as he feels her grinding hard as she moves fast (while she shudders). He moans at the way she uses his face and tongue. He moans at the scent of her excitement mingled with the fresh smell of the grass and rain. He feels almost too aroused himself!

She stops moving as a big wave of the orgasm grips her body. She then relaxes.

Her eyes close and her head tilts back to rest against the tree.

Her hand grips his shoulder once as her leg pulls him close for one more thrust against his face.

Oh my God.

Another?

A slow, appreciative moan escapes her lips. She does not care if anyone hears her. Her body roughly grinds up.

Yes.

Oh my God.

Again.

Her body must have built enough excitement for the wave not to be over. Her body moves, taking control of her mind and his tongue along with his face. Harder and harder, she thrusts against his tongue. She thinks he moans, not sure but not really caring. She is going to have another orgasm. It is there and her body tenses up again.

Again but almost.

She snarls and thrusts harder.

His tongue works furiously up and down over her clit. It is almost effortless. He let her movements work with his tongue as his fingers push just as hard as her hips. He uses his fingers to thrust, almost harder than he dares. He can feel her body tensing again.

He decides to help her.

She screams as she feels his lips close about her. It sucks against her clit as his tongue pushes and strokes her.

Oh.

My.

God.

The way his mouth pulls, tugs at her clit. She screams the way her body convulses with exploding pleasure. Her mind tells her to brace herself.

It is stronger.

Here.

Her body tenses really hard. She is not even aware of the space where time stops and her body push the orgasm out. Her mind shakes with her body.

He can feel her convulse and shake. He feels her tense and then release and both her hands were on his head. He feels her pushing his entire head against her pussy.

She relaxes. It is not a choice. Her body relaxes so completely that she releases his head. She pushes weakly with her hands against the tree as the rest of her back leans fully against it.

He carefully guides her leg off his shoulder while his other hand carefully holds her hips. He sees her smile and lifts his glasses and place them neatly back onto the bridge of his nose.

* * *

Smiling at her, he rises from his knees.

She is still breathing hard as he leans in to give her a kiss. She happily returns his kiss with the same passion. She feels his body moving closer to her body and feels her pulse quicken again.

No. It cannot be.

Her body tingles with excitement.

She could feel his hardness pressing against her stomach.

He cannot describe the wonderful feeling he feels as he leans in during their kiss. It makes him even happier that she returns it with equal passion. He feels her body move against his, almost stroking him through his pants with her body. The thrum of the rainfall and the movement of her body against him almost rip the sanity from his mind.

She gasps lightly as she feels him start to grind himself against her. She can feel his hard length sliding across her stomach as if there were no clothing between them at all. She reaches down between them and starts undoing his pants. Since they were drenched, she had to pull back from their kiss to pull his pants and underpants down. As soon as the waist of the pants is pulled down, his hardness springs up to greet her. She giggles softly and gives his head a light kiss.

This time, it is not just her body telling her to enjoy this. It is the memory of that feeling. It is the feeling of something like this filling her that her mind reminds her about. Her body certainly agrees with her mind. Her body tingles again with excitement but this time, with anticipation mixed together.

He moans at the feel of her lips on his pulsating head. He opens his eyes and looks down. He sees her glancing up at him as she opens her mouth and slides her tongue out slowly. He watches as his cock throb, aching for the feel of her tongue. Then she touches him and he moans. He closes his eyes and tilts his head back. He feels her hand touch his shaft, steadying his member.

She watches his eyes close as her tongue travels along the underside of his cock. It feels smooth to her. The skin of his cock is almost silky soft. But she also feels his hardness.

It throbs against the touch of her tongue. Her mind cannot believe how smooth and soft it feels.

It throbs against the touch of her hand. Yet she feels how hard it is against her palm and fingers.

As her tongue reaches the tip of his cock, she opens her mouth and slides him into her.

He moans as her lips surround him. He continues to moan as her lips slowly takes the head of his cock in. The warmth and smoothness of her mouth is incredible.

She sees his head move forward from this tilt of pleasure. His eyes open and focus on her. She moves her head all the way down his shaft.

He should feel the same pleasure he had given her.

Her mouth holds him. She lets him feel his length in her mouth. Wetness and warmth surrounds his throbbing member. Her body tells her she wants this in her. It wants to feel what her mouth is feeling. It wants this pulsing and throbbing within her.

She loosens slightly and slowly slides away from the base. Her eyes tell her that he is enjoying it. She can see the look on his face as her lips move along his shaft.

She makes sure he could feel her mouth. She only allows his shaft to slide out of her mouth. Her lips stop when they reach the head of his cock.

Slowly, she slides his cock back in and then out again a few more times.

He moans again as he feels the head of his cock trapped within her mouth. His hips move forward as she pushes forward. He reaches out with one of his hands and carefully touch the back of her head. He does not push and he does not grip.

His eyes open to look at her. He watches as she slides his cock all the way into her mouth. He feels her suck against him, holding him in her mouth for a second or two before releasing him. He watches as his cock slides out, almost all the way. Not the head of his cock though. It stays comfortably within her mouth.

She continues to move, slowly taking him in -- holding -- then letting him slide out again. Her hand moves with her mouth, stroking his cock as her lips does the same.

He is not sure what it is. Perhaps it is the sound of the rain. Or maybe it is the rhythm of the rainfall? Maybe it is the smell of fresh air? Maybe all those things mixed with the taste of her juices still on his lips. His mind is definitely excited.

His body has been excited. Now with the feel of her lips around his cock, it is more than he can take.

A growl escapes his lips. He removes his hand from behind her head.

She opens her eyes as she feels his hands touch her. They slide under her arm pits to lift her up.

Her eyes look up into his eyes as she feels his throbbing member slide away from her mouth.

She finds herself standing up with the help of his hands.

He leans forward to kiss her hard on the lips.

She returns the kiss until he pulls away.

"I want you." She hears him say.

It is more of a statement of fact.

It is this simple statement that ignites something in her. There is that tingle again, only slightly stronger. She finds herself filled with that same desire as his hardness touches her skin. It throbs against her as his lips touch her lips again.

Her body remembers.

"I want you too." She states as soon as he breaks away from the kiss once more.

With that, he reaches down and grabs her left leg. His hand slide down underneath, behind her knee and lifts her leg. He positions himself between her legs. He glances at her as she looks down. His eyes move down, looking at his throbbing hardness pulsing there near her entrance. He grabs his shaft with his free hand to steady it.

Then he leans forward.

She does not look away from his cock. She watches as his hand guides his cock against her entrance. Bracing herself for his entrances, she moans. She watches as the head touches her.

Her mouth opens, ready for the moan she knows will come.

The head of his cock slides and pushes against her entrance but does not go in. It moves forward and up. A wave of pleasure shakes her body as she feels the smooth silky skin of his cock slide up along her clit.

He hears her gasp as he runs his cock head along the entrance of her pussy. He slides it along her pussy until his cock head touches her clit. The underside of his cock strokes up along her clit.

The moan leaves her. She watches the visual of his cock moving. Her body feels the length of him rubbing along her. Her clit feels his warm cock throbbing against her.