Tissue Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my...

This is almost it. It feels so good to have the hardness against her.

She wants him in her more than anything else right now. Her eyes open. She looks around at the fall of rain. It is almost as if the park itself is also waiting with anticipation. Everything seemed quieter. All she feels is the thumping of the rain and the electricity of his cock running along her pussy and clit. Her body moves, enjoying the stroking of his cock against her clit. She feels her hips move forward trying to capture his cock and pull him in.

He did not let her pull him in. Instead, he rubs his cock along her clit harder now. He watches her face as he endures the electricity that passes between his cock head and her clit. He moves his cock up and down over her clit and pussy entrance for a while.

He can see her trying to hold back. He watches as she starts to bite her lower lip.

"Put it in me." she moans as her body moves up and down.

She rubs against him. Her body moves down as his hips grind forward and up.

Need to feel it.

"Please." She says.

It is not because she said 'please'. It is the fact that he himself cannot stand it any longer. As his hips move back and his cock slides down along her clit, he pulls his hips back a little further. His hand pushes his shaft slightly and the tip of his cock presses against her.

Oh my God.

She feels herself stretching. She opens up slightly as the tip of his cock presses against her entrance. Then her body relaxes slightly and the head of his cock slides in. It almost hurts but it feels so good. She feels herself wrapping around the tip.

He holds himself there for a moment, letting her hips move around and onto his cock, getting used to him. Then slowly, he pushes his hips forward. His cock moves the rest of the way into her.

"Yesss." she moans.

Slowly, he begins to move. He pushes himself slowly in. The warmth of her body surrounds his cock. He can almost feel himself grow harder. Slowly, he slides his cock out of her.

She can feel her leg against his waist. It is held there by his hand. She adjusts her leg where the back of her calf presses up against his ass. For some reason, this allows him to fill her more deeply.

He continues to move slowly, stroking his cock in deep. Then back out again. He feels her trying to move slightly faster.

She opens her eyes to see him staring back at her. She watches his face as he moves himself in and out of her. She could see the rainfall behind him and could feel the wetness of the rain falling past the leaves and onto them. She closes her eyes once more and moans again.

Yes. This is good.

She starts to push herself harder against him.

He moans at her insistence. He feels himself matching her movement, letting her take over the rhythm. He moves, stroking her pussy with his cock. Hard and throbbing in her smooth pulling pussy. His hand moves away from her leg and grabs her ass. His other hand moves from her back down to her ass too. Carefully he squeezes her in time with her movements.

She moans at the feel of his hands gripping and pushing her ass. She opens her eyes again to look at him. She watches as he leans in to kiss her.

He feels her hands on his neck, pulling him closer as she kisses him back.

Her hips move faster as her leg press against his waist and push against his ass. She thrusts herself against him. Her other leg stands on the tips of her toes as she moves against him.

He feels his own orgasm and his body urges him forward. It is her movement and the way her pussy strokes his cock that makes him move faster even though he wants this to be slow.

He moans into her mouth as she increases the pace once more.

Harder.

Her body wants it harder.

She moans into his mouth.

He needed to slow down and tries to, but she would not let him. Every time he slows down, he feels her gripping his cock tighter as she slams harder onto him.

Her body trembles.

She feels his hardness inside her. Her body grips onto it and yet with every stroke she forces against him, the pleasure of it sliding into grows.

He decides this is not enough. He slides his hand away from her ass down along the leg still touching the ground. His fingers wrap against the back of her leg and pulls her leg off the ground.

She moves her leg, letting him lift and guide her on him. Her leg wraps around his waist just as her left one has. Her right calf also presses against his ass. She crosses her ankles as his hand releases her leg. She can feel it move back to her ass to support her.

He grunts as her leg settles behind him. He thrusts up and pushes himself all the way into her. He hears her moan and feels her thrust back against him.

Oh my God.

Her hands move up to his shoulders and holds on. She thrusts down harder to feel all of him fill her. Her pussy throbs against his hardness.

The tingle and shudder of her body fills her again.

He knows he is close. He holds her ass in both her hands again and begins humping harder.

She is tempted to lean back but she knows she would lose the rhythm and thrust she has built. She tightens her legs and loosens her arms. She pushes up as his hips pull back.

Gravity assists her in her pleasure. She relaxes and let her body fall down onto his cock.

His hands hold her ass, supporting her as she starts to fuck his cock hard.

She hears him moan and it sent a shiver of electricity through her body and her pussy. She tries to grip him even harder as she thrusts herself onto him.

Up and down she moves.

Up and down her body pushes onto him.

She growls as she feels his lips on her neck. She feels his teeth teasing her neck as she fucks him. She leans forward and returns the favor by biting his neck.

He moans and thrusts harder into her. His hips grind as he is fully in her before he pulls his hips back.

Almost.

Crap. Almost.

She cannot take it anymore; she let her body take over.

She hears herself screaming and moaning at the same time. Her eyes look down as she sees herself humping him hard.

His body seems to rock back with every one of her thrusts.

There.

Fuck.

Harder.

She feels even more excited as she feels the beginnings of another orgasm. Another strong one orgasm builds from her center as she fucks his hard cock.

It throbs in her, pulsating as her pussy grips him.

He growls trying to hold himself together. He feels the stirrings of an orgasm but enjoys the feel of this more. He concentrates on pushing back against her movements, against her fucking him.

She trembles. In fact, her entire body trembles as she continues to thrust against him. It begins.

Oh God Yes.

Her legs tense with every downward stroke. Her hips grind, forcing his cock to grind into her.

There.

She feels herself stretch as she pushes and pushes against his cock.

Cannot hold it.

She was not sure when it happened but suddenly she was cumming.

Cumming and screaming is what her calm and logical mind told her.

She can feel her body shake. It shakes hard even though she as she continues to thrust onto him with pleasure.

He hears her; she screams into his ears that she is cumming.

That is it.

His mind tells him that he is satisfying her. His body reacts to this and it pushes him over. The feel of her convulsing on his cock pushes him over.

It starts somewhere below his stomach and above his groin. It unwinds and pushes. He begins one more thrust but before he is fully in her again, he starts to cum. He moans as she screams.

The feel of his orgasm surprises her. Her body reacts mid wave with another convulsion but she continues her movement.

He moans harder with each thrust.

With each thrust, another wave leaves him to fill her.

They do not know when they stopped thrusting against each other. But they can feel their bodies continue to shake for a few more moments as their bodies finish with their orgasm.

Their eyes open to look into each other's eyes. They lean forward and kiss each other.

Her legs slide down from his waist and she leans onto him.

He is weak from his orgasm and finds himself sliding to the ground once she is standing on her feet. Reaching up, his hands touch the back of her neck and pulls her down for a kiss. He kisses her hard.

She did not resist but kiss him back just as hard. As he lowers himself onto the ground, she finds herself lowering too. Her head finds his chest. She hears his heart pumping hard and fast still as her eyes slowly closes.

* * *

She opens her eyes and adjusts her glasses. She feels the rain falling on her as she feels the warmth of his body underneath her. His arms hold her tight against him. She glances up at him and sees him smiling at her. She notes that his glasses are missing. She did not realize that she had dozed off after they had finished. She also finds it surprising that she is not freezing with all the rain falling about and the cooler weather.

* * *

There is something about her. There is something really exciting about her that he is not able to put his finger on. He is unable to pull his gaze from her since she lowered herself onto him.

He likes the shape of her face.

He continues to look at her with her eyes closed. There is definitely a look of peace as she sleeps on top of him.

A moment of fear strikes him, thinking that she may be asleep for a while. The heavens intervene and a soft rumble of thunder fills the air. The rumble starts out like a soft whisper and grows to a hearty rumble.

He sees her stir and takes a deep breath. He can feel her body move and tense as she stretches on top of him.

She raises her head off his chest and looks around. The rain continues to fall steadily, no longer a downpour. She looks across the park and had not realized how far off the path they had gone. Pushing herself up on her hands, she looks down at him. She sees that he continues to look at her. She smiles down at him and leans down to kiss him.

He waits as she leans over him. As soon as her lips touch his lips, he returns the kiss eagerly. His hand reaches up and brushes her wet hair back behind her ear. Her kisses continue, growing more and more urgent. The warmth of her body is clearly felt through their wet clothing.

The coolness of the air is immediately noticeable as their bodies separate and their uncovered parts are exposed.

Even with the chill of their exposed skin, he feels the burning desire for her suddenly light once more and flares to life. His hand moves from her hair to the back of her neck. He pulls her head closer.

She feels his hand pulling her closer and pushes her lips harder against him. She opens her mouth and her tongue moves into his mouth, seeking his tongue. She hears him moan quietly at the touch of her tongue. She feels him slowly coming to life under her.

He can hardly believe it. He is excited and becoming hard again. He reaches up with his other hand and slides it underneath his jacket that she still had on. He cups her breast and squeezes as they continue to kiss.

The rain hits her back and head. There is a cool breeze that almost cuts through the borrowed jacket, but this is not the only reason why her nipples are hard. Her nipples are hard because of the way he is touching her.

Her nipples are hard because of his fingers.

They are hard due to all of the above and the rain falling about them.

She is really enjoying this weather and the added bonus of this fantasy fulfilled.

She pulls away from their kiss and sits up.

A smile plays across her lips as she feels him hard between them.

The familiar tingle moves along her body. She wants him again. She wants many things from him now. She also wants to feel him in her mouth. She could feel herself pulsing with the feel of his hardness. She wants stimulation too! She loves the way that felt earlier. No, she had to have it. Now.

She pushes her glasses above her head and leans over. She kisses him lightly on the lips.

She pulls away then smiles seductively at him.

She asks, "Lick me?"

Trapped by her smile, he could do nothing but nod dumbly. He watches as she smiles back at him.

She tosses her glasses to the side. Grinning, she moves her body slightly.

He moans as she grinds herself against his cock once before she gets up. He pulls himself up with his elbows and looks at himself. He should really laugh at himself if it is not for how utterly aroused he is with her.

Twice!

He is ready so quickly. He feels the desire for more. He shakes his head, naked from the waist down.

He glances around to find his pants lying by the tree. He does not even remember tossing it off. His socks are still on along with his right shoe.

He glances up.

She is still clothed on along with his jacket.

He looks around; did he toss away her panties? He is about to get up when he hears her growl at him. He looks up and sees her turning around and looking back.

* * *

She turns around, expecting his hand to guide her down onto his mouth.

She waits.

What the...?

She did not mean to growl at him but she did not want him to move away. She wants him to taste her and her to taste him at the same time. She waits until he moves back to his elbows from the sitting position. She places a leg to his side. She starts to lower herself while she looks down. She watches his hard and throbbing member get closer.

The rain falls about them.

She almost shivers as she watches drop after drop hit his cock.

Maybe she is drooling.

She feels her mouth open even though she was not close enough to take him in. She shivers as his wet and slightly cool hands grab her ass. She can feel him guiding her down onto his face. The rain dropping onto her legs and part of her exposed ass. She shivers again and moans as she feels his warm lips touch her pussy. She closes her eyes as his tongue runs across her pussy, up from the bottom.

His tongue moves up along her, between her pussy lips. It stops before reaching her clit then pulls away. He moves his tongue down and does it again.

She feels his hands spreading her ass as his tongue moves along her pussy lips. It strokes her, almost. She opens her eyes again and sees his cock close to her nose. She reaches up and takes his member in her hand. She guides him into her mouth. She feels him moan into her pussy as her mouth closes and her lips engulf his cock head.

It is incredible.

Almost too good for words, the way it feels in her mouth. He wants to stop and feel it. To feel her move her lips up and down him but her scent fills his nostrils. It is also driving him wild.

He feels the sudden need to taste more of her. He wants to tease her and lick her until she cums all over his face again. He knows his hips are slowly moving up and down. His body moves automatically to her mouth's ministrations. It is as if every time she pulls him into her mouth, his body makes sure as much of him is there. He shakes himself mentally, and continues the movement of his tongue tip along her pussy lips. He pulls her closer to him with his hands, her hips pushing downward against his mouth and tongue. He runs his tongue past her pussy lips to her other hole. He flicks his tongue tip across her hole gently first to see how she reacts.

He feels her shiver slightly at his tongue's touch to her hole. Her mouth pulls a little harder and he shivers in response. He then runs his tongue tip around her hole and back down along her pussy lips. He let his tongue tip flick across her clit from below. He feels her almost sharp movement against his mouth as he does that. He circles her clit with his tongue tip a few times, waiting, feeling for her response.

She feels his tongue teasing her clit again. She has never felt it the way he does it. She feels like screaming. The electricity of his tongue shocks every spot of her clit. Every movement sending shivers up and down her back.

She pulls all of him into her mouth and feels his hardness pulsing within her mouth. She moans against his cock slightly as his tongue flicks over her clit again and moves along her pussy lips. She relaxes her throat and pulls him in deeper. She feels his hair and balls against her nose and she pulls away.

He moans as he feels her pulling away from his cock then back down again. He fights to concentrate as his tongue movements up to her hole again. This time he teases her a little more with his tongue tip. Flicking across her hole and then pushing the tip of his tongue against it. His hands slide from her ass to her waist as his tongue moves away from her hole.

She feels his lips open against her pussy. She moans again anticipating his lips against her clit. She does not have to wait long as he rewards her with the touch of his lips against her. The warmth of his mouth presses against her as her clit feels the pull of his mouth against his silky smooth lips. She moans onto his cock. She makes it a throaty moan, vibrating down his cock.

There is nothing he can do to prevent himself from pushing his cock up with his hips. Her moan brings him close to a level of excitement before orgasm. He was not even ready. He pulls her clit into his mouth, making sure that her clit feels his lips moving around her as it slides into his mouth.

His head tilts forward.

He pushes his nose against her pussy as his mouth slowly massages her clit on its way into his mouth.

He feels her moan again but (luckily) it is on a "pull away" stroke with her mouth. It is not as devastating as the first when he was fully in her mouth.

He massages her clit with his lips. He lets her slide carefully within her mouth.

He is almost wild with lust.

Perhaps it is her mouth on him. It is definitely part of the way she moans against his cock. The other part is the rain falling on his head and hands. Another is the feel of her rain wet skin. He knows he loves the feel of her hotness against his face.

And the scent!

Oh, he believes it is easily one way for him to cum now on that alone. He moans on her clit, giving her back what she is giving him. He feels her shiver but grind harder against his face.

She is not sure how long they were doing this. She is only aware of her hips grinding against his face and mouth. Her body warns her of her growing excitement and the nearness of her orgasm. She moans on his cock almost continually now as his lips pull at her clit, massaging her. She pulls him into her mouth, with almost as much intensity. She feels his hips moving up pushing himself into her mouth.

His hands move onto her ass again as he sucks on her clit. He does not care about the strain on his neck as he continues to tilt his head forward against her grinding hips. He loves her fragrant excitement and how she feels against his face.

She is not sure if it is her imagination or if it is real. She believes he is growing even harder in her mouth. It is not that he is growing bigger but harder. She groans as his mouth let her clit go and the cool air surrounds her clit with a different sensation. She feels him pulling her ass and his head moves away from between her legs.

She hears him. It is almost a whisper, "I need to be in you."

It is a great idea. Her body shakes at the words. Her pussy reacts to the thought by squeezing. She releases his cock from her mouth with an audible pop.

She reaches up and put her hands on the tree to help steady herself as she straightens up. She sees him sliding away from underneath her. She stands up and looks over her shoulder. She sees him standing behind her, approaching her. She looks at his face as it stares at her ass. She watches the rain falling between them and onto her ass.

His hands touch her ass as he steps forward.

She can see his cock throbbed in front of him, near her entrance. At first, she is not sure if it is throbbing or the fact that he is moving forward and it is waving because of the movement. She feels herself push her ass back towards him.