Tissue Tease Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully circling your clit then going back down and sliding softly into your pussy again. My mouth moves slowly, pushing and sucking gently against your pussy. You feel yourself licking Carol's pussy, her clit slowly enjoying the feel of her against you. You also enjoy the feel of your pussy being licked at the same time. You reach down with one hand to my head as your other hand continues to squeeze Carol's ass. Carol moves slightly faster against you as my tongue carefully moves faster around your clit. Your hips move faster, pushing your clit harder against my tongue. You feel the vibration of my moan against your clit and you shiver.

You start to lick Carol's clit a little faster, feeling her grinding herself against your tongue. You hear her moan louder as she moves faster against you. My tongue slides around your clit as my lips open wider against your pussy. You feel the pull of my mouth around your clit and pussy. You moan slightly as my tongue seems to guide your clit into my mouth. You feel my warm wet lips surround your clit. You stop licking Carol for a moment as you enjoy the sensation. You feel the pull and the slow squeeze of my lips on your clit. Your hips move forward as you push yourself against me. You hear Carol ask you not to stop, she is close and she tells you how wonderful your lips and tongue feel against her. You open your mouth and take Carol's clit into your mouth. You follow my movements, sucking her into your mouth. Your lips squeeze her clit while your mouth pulls her clit deeper in.

My mouth holds you in as the tip of my tongue gently flicks over your clit. Carefully moving my lips so it continues to massage the sides of your clit, pulling you in and releasing you at the same time.

You imitate the move and you feel Carol's hand pushing your head against her. You push harder against my mouth, the waves of pleasure is almost unbearable as you feel Carol grinding harder and faster against you as you do the same to me. All three of us move as one as our mouths and tongue pleasures the other. You almost stop as you feel my tongue against the bottom of your clit.

My mouth pulls your clit along my tongue yet still surrounded by my soft lips. You do the same to Carol and you hear her moan to you that she is about to cum. She shivers against your mouth as you continue to do what I'm doing to you. You realize that you're about to cum too. Your body is shaking, your hips pushing hard like Carol's hips. Both your hands now grip my head pushing me harder against your pussy. Carol's hands are doing the same, pushing your head as her shoulder leans against the window for support. Your clit slides against my rough tongue up and down, while my soft lips rub against the rest of your clit. My mouth pulls at your clit, sliding faster. Your mouth pulls Carol's clit, sliding her against your tongue.

You moan as Carol tells you she's going to cum in your mouth. You squeeze my head as you feel yourself about to cum hard, exploding onto my tongue. I moan feeling you shiver, feeling you grind against my face. That's it. The moaning vibration on your clit causes the last gateway for your climax to burst. You moan against Carol's clit and she moans and pushes hard against your mouth as she cums. You buck and grind as you cum on my tongue and mouth just as Carol is doing the same in your mouth and on your tongue.

It was a while before you slowed down your breathing. You open your eyes to see Carol being lowered off the ledge and lean against the side of the window next to you. Carol was breathing hard too, but an almost satisfied smile plays across her face.

You watch as I kiss Carol's shoulder once and then pull back. You hear Carol laugh as I ask her if you were always so noisy when you cum in public places.

12