Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers

But…she felt struggling…She had a dozen children, and only two tits! Instinctively, her body provided the answer before her conscious mind made the decision. The nipples appeared almost instantly, areoles expanding, stretching as the glands transformed into new pairs of mammaries. Soon, with hardly a thought from her, six EE-cup breasts ballooned with milk. Cecilia cried out with glee as every nipple was quickly suckled. She had never felt so impossibly female in all her life.

Later that afternoon, she found a neatly butchered caribou nearby a small copse of trees with a cozy look. Her mate had picked a suitable campsite. And she was extremely hungry. Mechanically, she built a fire and roasted pound after pound of neatly-sliced caribou meat, tearing into it with the hunger of a lioness. She wasn’t sure how many pounds she ate, but she knew it would nourish yet another litter.

Soon enough, it was dusk. Her heart pounded with excitement as she dragged out her sleeping bag and stripped. She grew back her four extra breasts, all EE-cups, and arched her back, tempting the Thing with her ultra-feminine body. She thrust her breasts into the air, nipples hardening, before she noticed it. There…yes…maybe 20 feet away was a faint ripple in the air, like…heat waves…or maybe…something invisible moving rapidly?

Laughing with glee, Cecilia turned around, got on her knees, and bared her naked ass to her mate. She pulled apart her cheeks to expose the opening into her secret place to the Thing as she prepared for the animal rut. She was not to be disappointed.

The Thing’s cock was larger still today, and she felt the pressure against her internal organs, amazed that she could take that thrusting length. Since it no longer needed to restrain her, something like hands grasped her ample thighs, and easily lifted her in the air. The Thing was in a sitting position, and hoisted Cecilia’s entire body onto his cock, grinding her against his throbbing member. That strange, irregular breathing became more excited. Unusual, soft appendages caressed her breasts.

“Y-you…don’t have to…hide yourself…you…you can trust me…” she moaned. In response, the Thing tenderly licked her face twice, but remained invisible. And then…something…something else…she felt another gentle brush on her ass. Something warm and hard has trying to squeeze inside. He…he wanted her ass! The creature went slower this time, tenderly working his mysterious appendage into her. Was it possible, did her lover have 2 cocks? Whatever it was, it easily and softly worked its way inside both her holes before swelling, and stretching her beyond her capacity.

“N-N-NAAAHHH!! GIVE IT TOO ME!!!”

As she orgasmed, all six of her mammoth tits erupted forth with spurting streams of fresh milk. The creamy droplets wetted the tent and sleeping bag with sweet lactation. And from her throat erupted a passionate howl that seemed almost as inhuman as the double-dicked enigma that had marked Cecilia as its mate.

The pilot of the small plane was glad to see Cecilia again. His plane was gassed up and ready for the flight back to civilization. Well, it looked like she had found whatever it was she was looking for; the girl was smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Was she givin’ him the eye? Her gaze seemed to linger too long on his crotch. Must be his imagination. One thing that he wasn’t imagining was her belly. That girl had to be pregnant! At least 3 months along!

The End?

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers
12