Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time I had regained my composure and realized how lucky I was that Tony didn't get a broken neck or something. I could be spending the next ten years in jail! That was why I had always tried to control my temper.

Ellen seemed more interested in my response than anyone else. She looked at me and then down at the floor as I framed my answer.

"I apologize to all of you for that display of temper. I try to keep it in check, but it boiled over today. To answer Sue's question, I have never loved anyone but Ellen and I love her more than ever. I would never hurt her in any way. That said, I came very close to tossing her out with Tony. If she had refused me anything or defended that fuck in any way, she would not be here now."

I continued, "Ellen is my wife and I expect certain things from her. I expect loyalty and even obedience at times. That may sound sexist, but it will have to be that way from now on. If she accepts my terms, we will be together till we die."

Ellen sobbed and threw her arms around me. I could feel her wonderful tits through my shirt and I loved it. I kissed her hard and then I held her away from me.

"I want you to get another round of drinks for our friends, then you can cover back up. It looks like the guys are beginning to enjoy this," I laughed.

Ellen turned crimson, remembering she was still exposed to everyone.

"If my husband wants me to serve you like this, I will gladly do it, but you had better enjoy it. Unless he has me do it again, none of you will ever see these babies again!" she chuckled.

"We will certainly be talking about this party for a long time," laughed Janice. "My favorite part was Tony bouncing down the stairs with his pecker flopping around. I knew where he was headed next. If I hadn't opened the door I think Dave would have put him through it! I suspect the favorite part for the men will be the drinks that Ellen is about to serve to them!"

Ellen was in the kitchen for a couple minutes and returned with a tray of drinks and she looked great! I heard Brad gulp as she handed him a beer. Ellen carefully presented each person with a beverage of choice, then reached into the closet and pulled out a sweatshirt and slid into it.

Then Pete, whose wife once threatened a man that had insulted his name, proposed a toast. "May every person here have learned not to betray their spouse's trust, and may everyone here have learned how to handle the situation if it arises!"

I think everyone was surprised when Pete's wife, Dottie, beamed at this proclamation. We all raised our drinks as one.

12