Tit for Tat

Story Info
Sister-in-law pays for his services.
2.3k words
4.36
167.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister-in-law Sarah has been a hottie since she was seventeen. Even thought she's a little on the short side, 5 foot 2, she's always had really big tits. I don't actually know her measurements; but if I'd have to guess I'd say she was a 40 F, which means they're the size of a child's head, or a youth basketball. I got my first look at them on her weeding night. She and her husband were so drunk, my wife and I took them to our hotel room, stripped them and put them to bed. We had to take her wedding dress off, and those puppies just plopped right out. They sagged, but only because of the weight. I didn't get the best look at them, my wife and her husband were right there, but I did get to see them.

Anyway, a few years later they moved into a house just a few blocks away. We started having cookouts every other weekend; so big sis and little sis could stay close, even though my wife was eight years older than her. Being that it was always hot, she would always wear skimpy tops that barely contained her and her friends. We always flirted with each other, I think because she had a crush on me when I first started dating Cary, my wife. One afternoon, while I was home alone, the phone rang. It was Sarah and she was sobbing. I could make out bits and pieces between her cries about her washer, water, and flooding. I told her I'd be right over. I grabbed my toolbox, threw it in my truck and headed to her house. As I walked into the house I could hear water running, and her sobbing in the basement. I rushed downstairs to find water shooting out of the spigot behind the washer and her crying on the stairs. I shut off the water and went to her. I held her in my arms, telling her it was okay, everything was going to be fine and that I could fix it. After a trip to the hardware store and 30 dumps of the wet/dry vac, I had most of it cleaned up. I came upstairs and she was sitting at the kitchen table with a half empty bottle of wine.

"Sarah," I said as I moved closer to her, "are you okay?"

She began to whimper again, "Yeah, I guess. I'm sorry I called you all freaked out, that just threw me over the edge."

"Over the edge," I asked.

"Bill and I have been having a lot of problems lately," she started, "money, marriage, sex, you name it, we've got it going on."

"Uh," dumbfounded I replied, "do you really want to talk to me about this?"

"No, but I've got nowhere else to turn," she sobbed.

She lurked into my arms and began sobbing again. I took her into the living room her head at my chest and sat her on the couch. As we sat her head moved closer to my face, I tried to look down at the same time she looked up and our lips met. We kissed a very innocent kiss, but then she grabbed my head and started giving me deep, tongue wrestling kisses. I was confused, but I didn't mind it. I kissed back, leaning back into the couch. I let her weight come to me, just in case she had second thoughts. She didn't, and again, I didn't mind. She finally broke our kiss and looked me deep in the eyes.

With tears still damp on her cheeks she innocently said, "I guess I should pay you."

"Pay me," I asked.

"Yes, pay you," she grinned, "Cary told me how you always ask for payment after working on her car, or finishing one of her projects, I think I should pay you."

I didn't realize Sarah and Cary talked so much. 'Payment' was usually a blowjob or a special fuck (place and style of my choosing). I was stunned.

"Um," I stammered, "Sarah you're in a very..."

I couldn't finish my sentence; Sarah began unbuttoning her shirt. I could see the lace of her bra and got stuck in stupid.

She leered and me and in a husky bedroom voice said, "take off your pants."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I kicked off my shoes, unbuckled my pants and stood up to drop them. Sarah was unhooking her bra as I bent over to take a leg out. I almost fell over. As her bra fell away, and I got my first real look at them, I did fall over. I fell back onto the couch with one foot still in my jeans. Sarah giggled and reached for my quickly inflating cock.

"Nice," she said as she gave my cock a tug, "and you really do shave your balls."

She pushed one leg against the back of the couch and moved between them. She sat up on her knees and massaged her tits.

"You like looking at my tits, don't you," she asked while kneading what she could in her hands.

All I did was nod.

"Bill practically ignores them these days," she said, still kneading her tits, "he just wants to fuck once a week and leave it at that. I'm always too horny for once a week; I've got to get myself off at least twice a day. And I love playing with my tits when I do, do you want to play with my tits?"

Again, all I did was nod. She shifted her weight, crawling up my body until her giant boobs were resting on my face. I grabbed a hold of them and began sucking and licking as much as I could. Sarah let out a moan, and pushed her tits deeper onto my face. I licked and sucked until I couldn't breath, her tits were suffocating me. I pushed her up and off, and took a deep breath. Her eyes were glistening and wild like an animal on a hunt, ready to leap at its kill.

"My god that was good," she said panting, " I think you made me come in my pants."

Still dazed, I smiled.

"Oh my," she giggled, "it looks as if you have a very big problem."

My dick was standing straight up, I could feel it throbbing, almost aching with blood; begging to be touched. Sarah was rubbing my inner thighs, slowly moving up, closer to my dick.

"Mmm," she hummed with a hungry look in her eye, " that looks good enough to eat."

I swallowed.

"Think I will," she smiled as she encircled my dick with her hand.

She began by jerking me off and tickling my balls and prostate with her other hand. She moved onto the floor, staying on her knees. I could see the pre-cum glistening on my head. She moved her face closer to my groin, gently blowing on my cock and balls. As she inched closer and I could see her licking her lips and swallowing, like a starving woman looking at a huge feast. Then time seemed to slow down. I watched as she very slowly opened her mouth, extended her tongue with its glistening stud, and engulfed the head of my dick. I felt my eyes roll back into my head as the warmth covered my organ. She began by lightly sucking the head, ever so gently putting pressure on me with her lips. I felt the tip of her tongue, dancing like a ballerina, at the opening of my cock. And then, without warning, she slid down my shaft; the tip of my dick was touching the back of her throat. I felt her gag, and she pulled away.

"I'm not used to one this big anymore," she spat as she wiped her hand across her mouth.

She dipped her head down and lathered up my balls as I groaned. Then she ran her tongue from the base of balls to the tip of my dick, her tongue stud adding to my pleasure. She engulfed my cock again and began pumping her head up and down. The heat of her lips and the power of her trying to suck the cum out of me was so intense, I didn't think I'd last all that long. After she had me all lathered up she popped my dick out of her mouth, and smiled.

"I'll be right back," she said as she got up and went towards the bedrooms.

I honestly didn't know what to do, I knew I should get up and leave. This was my wife's sister for crying out loud. But the little brain interrupted the big brain, reminding me how great it felt. Before I could finish my thought she returned with a bottle of baby oil and her tits swaying with every step.

"I know how much you like my tits," she said as she knelt between my legs again, "how would you like to fuck them?"

"Hell yeah," I almost yelled.

"Good," she smiled, "will you help me oil my titties up?"

I scrambled up to a sitting position and held out my hands for oil. She poured a little into the palm of one of my hands and I rubbed them together. She sat upright, thrusting her titties at me. My hands shook a little as I reached out and touched them. I, very slowly, began rubbing my hands in a circular motion, encompassing more and more of her titties. She was staring me straight in the eye, as she began to breath heavier. I finally found her nipples and I gave them a slight squeeze. A moan escaped from her lips. I squeezed them again, but harder, and she moaned as they slipped from between my oily fingers. I had to taste them again, so I pushed her onto her back and knelt on the floor next to her. We kissed. I was still massaging her tits, and she was jerking my dick. We stayed like this for several minutes. I dipped my head down to nibble on a nipple. As my tongue touched her nipple she moaned. She was barely rubbing my dick and balls at this point, because she was now in ecstasy. I sucked very lightly and she reached up and pulled me closer to her chest. I took the biggest mouthful of tit as I could and sucked as hard as I could. She began moaning and squirming on the floor. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw she had one hand buried in her shorts. I reached down and rubbed the crotch of her cotton shorts. I then backed off of her tit and held her nipple between my teeth, I applied a little pressure by biting down and she reacted wildly. All of her muscles tensed up and she let out a squeezed yell. I pulsated my bite and kept rubbing her pants for several seconds. She finally went limp as I released her nipple from my teeth and stopped rubbing her crotch. She was panting, and beaded with droplets of sweat. I got back up on my knees, my dick sticking out in front of me, and smiled. Her laid there for several seconds with her eyes closed, smiling. She finally opened her eyes and gave me a giant grin.

"Guess I owe you for two services today," she spoke reaching for my hard cock again, "I guess I should at least pay you for one."

She sat up on her elbows and reached with her tongue, pulling my dick into her mouth. She moaned as she swallowed the pre cum off of the tip.

"Sit back on the couch," she said, letting my cock slip from between her lips, "I want a titty fuck."

I moved back onto the couch and she moved between my legs. She engulfed my cock with her titties and began moving up and down. Every time my dick emerged from between her tits, she took it into her mouth. She fucked me with her tits for a couple of minutes, and just started sucking my dick. She spread my legs far apart, playing with my balls. Then she did something her sister has never done. She snaked her tongued down to my balls and continued snaking it down to my asshole. She pushed my left leg up in the air and really went to town on my ass. It felt so incredible; I'm surprised I didn't pop my cork right then and there. She ran her tongue around my asshole a couple of times, and tried to fuck it with her tongue. I jerk a little, from the shock and the pleasure. She moved back up to my dick and pressed it to her face with one hand and said, "I bet you liked that didn't you, most men do."

She swallowed my dick again, really sucking it hard. I could feel one of her fingers rubbing my asshole. I felt her apply gentle pressure against it, and my balls began to tense up. As she pressed through my asshole I erupted. I felt myself cum in three hard spurts. She swallowed as fast as she could, trying to get all of my sperm. She withdrew her finger and an after shock of ecstasy shot through my body, and my cock gave one more spurt of cum.

"Mmm," she moaned, "that was so tasty, have you had pineapple lately?"

"Last night with dinner," I answered, "why?"

"Pineapple makes a man's cum so sweet," she purred, "you better get dressed, the kids will be home in a half hour, and I need to get cleaned up."

I grabbed my pants and leaned over to pull them up, when she grabbed my face and kissed me again. She pushed her tongue into my mouth searching for my own. She broke our kiss and smiled.

"Thanks," she started, "I really needed that."

"No problem," I replied as I zipped up my pants, "anytime."

As I walked to the door, she stopped me.

"Don't forget," she reminded me, "I still owe you one."