Tit for Tat Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of exploration.
1.1k words
4.5
16.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 04/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_rwc
D_rwc
28 Followers

The best part about meeting someone new is discovering and uncovering all the things that make them tick.

When I first met Sarah she was, at first blush, a pretty blond with a short prince valiant hair cut and style of dress that whispered librarian, or teacher.

She wasn't the type of woman that turned my head generally but we both had complicated circles of friends that, if drawn, would more resemble detailed crop circles, than Borromean rings. We found ourselves constantly awash in people we didn't know so we would sit and drink and people watch. We both had a voyeuristic streak that included eavesdropping on the couples around us. It turned out we were very compatible.

One night after both our groups ditched us (I think it was intentional) I took her home.

On her darkened doorstep she fumbled for her key and placed it in the lock. Then she turned to me and said "good night" and we locked eyes. Instead of saying goodnight in return I took her by the shoulders in an ungainly attempt to hug her. She leaned in and we kissed.

The first electric short kiss, was followed by a long passionate hold that neither of us wanted to break.

I was thinking to myself, 'no tongue, not yet, it's too soon', when I felt her warm wet firm tongue touch my lips. I let her probe her way in and our tongues touched, setting my nerves on fire.

It was about this time that I noticed she was running her hand up my thigh until she found the bulge that had begun to strain against my jeans. She unzipped my pants and snaked her hand inside. The first thing I felt was her hand reaching through my boxers and finding my balls. Her hand explored and weighed them squeezing and kneading them gently.

I wanted her so badly that I broke the kiss.

"let's go inside." I said.

Her hand followed the base of my engorged cock along it's length and back.

"No." She said.

She turned her attention to my button and deftly unbuttoned my jeans lowering them slowly. As she did she looked back up at me with a wicked smile. A smile I didn't think she had in her. I looked around, the streets were quiet and her porch was dark.

She dropped down in front of me and freed my cock from my boxers. Again she ran her fingers from my balls, along my shaft to the head. She made a fist, a fairly tight fist, over the head of my cock and she forced it slowly down on my cock. I was so hard, almost painfully hard, and she smiled as she watched my cockhead force her fingers apart as she slowly lowered her fist down. As the head appeared from between her fingers, her mouth was there to meet it. I had never felt anything like it. Her soft hot wet mouth following the rough treatment her hand had given me.

'Ohhhhhhh,' was all I could utter as she began to work my cock in earnest. She sucked the head in and let her tongue slide up and down beneath the head, then she cupped my balls as she sucked me deep. My hands involuntarily went to her head and I rotated my hips forward fucking her mouth. She nodded and shook her head slowly my cock dancing in her mouth. She slid back and then forward again. My lust built and I held her head firmly as I pivoted my hips against her.

I felt my cock meet the back of her throat and I paused, but she didn't. She reached up and held my ass cheeks, pulling herself onto me further. After the initial resistance, she took me all the way in. I watched as my cock disappeared into her pretty mouth. she held me there and I felt her tongue slide out under my prick and lick my balls. She then backed off took a breath and went down again. this time as I hit the back of her throat she let out a long 'mmmmmmmm' the buzzing on my cock was almost too much.

The next time she came up I tried to pull her up.

"let's go inside" I said again.

"No" was all she said. As she stared at me she began fist fucking my cock again.

"Your gonna make me cum" was all I could get out.

"I know," she replied.

She pumped my cock. It was wet with her saliva, and cool from the night air. The three conspired and had an amazing effect. She squeezed the base hard and milked pre cum from my cock. I watched as she let the droplet form until it began to drip. she caught the clear liquid on her tongue and slowly retracted her tongue. I could see her tongue moving in her mouth as though she were judging a wine.

When she looked up I saw a new look in her eye. Raw lust. She turned her attention back to my cock and began to pump it furiously, just when I thought it was going to get painful she would suck me in again adding more spit which would briefly stay attached between us as she stared at my cock under her control.

I knew I was getting close but then I felt her other hand cool and soft on my balls.

"Oh God" I exhaled.

She knew I was close and squeezed my testes tightly. I felt my cock swell in her hand.

"I'm gonna cum!"

She pumped me hard a couple more times, then as she felt me tense she stopped and waited, her mouth open and her tongue extended.

The first shot erupted from my swollen purple cockhead and she had aimed it perfectly into her mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" I exclaimed. She started pumping me again and the second spasm hit her upper lip and dripped down, a hot slow sticky load that hadn't even entered her mouth when she wrapped her lips around my cock for the next shot, and the next she squeezed and milked my balls until I had nothing left to give.

As the orgasm subsided. I watched as she delighted in my cum. She swallowed, then licked her lips, then swallowed again, then she gently sucked my cock devouring every drop.

She carefully placed my cock back in my pants then she stood.

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, passionately, longingly. I felt her melt in my arms.

"Now can I come in?" I said.

"No," she said, breaking the hug. "Call me tomorrow"

...and she was gone.

I stood there in the dark collecting my thoughts. I checked my cell phone. 11:58 p.m.

"Hmm" I thought "I guess I can wait 2 minutes."

End of part one

D_rwc
D_rwc
28 Followers